Which character would you...

Dragoncat

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vaike - all the other games are too hard. And don't star the Vaike!

WCWY expect to be the baby Jesus in the school nativity (I know it ain't Christmas yet, but I just liked the idea)

Baby Lucina of course!

WCWY expect to believe some hippy nonsense like...if you put a certain mineral by your computer it will never get viruses.

Stahl. Stahl gives me life. He and Gaius were basically the reasons why it pissed me off marriage was hetero only in Awakening.

Which character would you think you could push to cannibalism?

Volke. He already says he's going to throw knives at someone. "You have until the count of 10 to show yourself before I start throwing sharp objects."

WCWY name a pet after, then get that pet spayed/neutered? And expect them to have the most amusing reaction?

Again,Sain.Reference the fact he can't get a girl to save his life.

I'm giggling like an idiot over here! I'm picturing that dog on Dr Dolittle: "No! Not my manhood! Anything but my manhood! I'll never look at another female ever I swear... Yo Baby-YAAAA!"

From now on I'm gonna call that dog Sain.

Let's see...soccer...Sully! She kicks Virion and he implies she kicked him hard. She'd be good on my team.

WCWY go to Disneyworld with?

Nowi! It'd be like taking a kid to Disney World except she can probably survive the Florida heat without a temper tantrum :D not to mention she'd totally appreciate it, I bet

WCWY think would be the best at nursing you back to health from a hangover?

I don't know what you mean by non-Tellius chars, but Excellius I guess. May be. I don't fully understand your question, sorry.

WCWY go on a trip to Jurrasic World with? which dinosaur would you fed them or throw them to if you had the chance?