Which character would you...

Dragoncat

I don't know what you mean by non-Tellius chars, but Excellius I guess. May be. I don't fully understand your question, sorry.

WCWY go on a trip to Jurrasic World with? which dinosaur would you fed them or throw them to if you had the chance?

Excellus. He'd make excellent bait for the dinosaurs.

What my previous question meant:

1) By Non-Tellius, I meant that the character you gave in response to the question must not have been in Path of Radiance or Radiant Dawn. I.e. The Tellius games. This is because any characters from those games (which has Ike as one of the main characters) would have been obvious answers. That's why Priam was also excluded.

So, to rephrase that question.

Which non-Tellius (I.e. A character who wasn't in Path of Radiance or Radiant Dawn) character would you expect to abduct Ike (who is one of the main characters in Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn)? And why? Priam can also not be used as an answer, as he is Ike's descendant, and thus will be an obvious answer.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cynthia. She'd defintely want to see an epic hero such as Ike fight off the enemy and take after him.

Which character would you push ahead of you to save yourself, such as if you're cornered by a pack of wild animals? Why?

Severa.

WCWY go dropping off from planes while shooting each other with paintball guns as you fall to the ground from 20000 feet up in the sky?

Note: you may choose to shoot each other with anything you want, just let us know, so get creative!

• 2 weeks later...

Idk. Some one who may be didn't have any? May be LIbra, since he was raised in on orphanage. If he doesn't like them, she can give them to another child.

WCWY have a hotdog eating contest with?

Hmm. A lot of characters jump to my mind, like Chrom, Nowi, Gregor, even Maribelle.

I think I'll go with Kellam.

WCWY put on a ship to send them to colonize Mars?

Edited by Xyr

Marth or Ike or Hector. All three.

WCWY ship with your best friend?

Edited by Yari