Which character would you...

Dragoncat

I'm not fond of executions, but let's suppose some one did get executed. I now a certain grim, creepy, unhappy mage in Awakening who might not enjoy a death due to uncontrollable laughter casued by a spell, on an open field of flowers in a bright, clear day and birds happily singing about, dressed in a brightly-colored sundress. Call it a happy end? It's bad, I know.

WCWY would you throw overboard if you were in a ship out at sea and you were sinking and needed to drop weight to stay afloat?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellus.

WCWY expect to love living on the Bionis?

Fiora of course ;)

WCWY expect to cure cancer?

Miriel.

Excellus.

Made me laugh when I read that, it never crossed my mind but it's such a great choice.

WCWY expect to win billions of dollars in the lottery, then come and share it with the members of SF? How much do you think you'll get?

Elincia because she's kindhearted like that. She'd convert some of it into gold and give it to the poor people of Crimea too. I really don't know how much she'd give me...I guess she'd give everyone on SF a thousand, which I'd accept.

WCWY expect to die in a real stupid way, like what you can see on the TV show 1000 ways to die? Freak accident or something like that.

Probably Sain.

LOL I can just picture it...I bet it has something to do with him thinking he's Mr Hot Stuff Ladies' Man. Maybe he uses a retarded pick up line on some badass female boxer/karate master/ninja/whatever and she kills him with her bare hands. After kicking him in the nards first of course...

I'd expect Maribelle to be student council president.

WCWY expect to be one of those kids who eats playdoh and glue in elementary school?

Chrom

Lmao. Somebody draw that...

Inigo, considering he hits on every girl...chose him over Sain, Gatrie, and Virion because he appears to be closest to highschool age.

WCWY duct tape to the wall while they're asleep?

Lol what are they? The DJ or another stripper?

DJ: Gaius...I can see him being okay with that job. And he would get free candy at the concession stand, so win win.

I think Gatrie would attempt to get a job as a stripper working with Magic Mike because of the female attention. Whether he actually gets it is a mystery...

WCWY expect to be one of those parents who never disciplines/lets their kid be the biggest brat ever?

Anna; why discipline your kid when you can be making money? Unless she turns them into a source of money.

WCWY expect pick a fight with superman? What strategy would they use to win?

Henry, I won't do well but I would like to see him try.

WCWY expect to be a bigger dragon fan than Dragoncat?

Pick one of either Ninian, Myrrh, Nils, Tiki, Nowi, Nah, Fa, etc.

WCWY expect to be that guy who smiles and eats popcorn while everyone else is crying during a tragic movie scene?

Henry! I can see him enjoying himself in that scenario.

WCWY be able to beat in a drinking contest?

As in, WCW beat everyone? or WCW would I beat?

Well, I'd beat everyone, because I come from a place that's too cold to be sober.

As far as WCW beat everyone else? idk, I get the feeling Bartre would be the one.

WCWY make pop culture references all the time....besides Owain of course.

Gaius. He would quote loads of crime and hostage films (such as Taken) like a boss.

WCWY expect to be a fan of the Final Fantasy Series?

Owain. I think he would be a fan of any game where he gets to be a hero and save the world.

WCWY expect ask you to change the channel when you are watching your favorite show? What would you do?

I think Miriel. I enjoy shows like Mythbusters and she'd think it's stupid or something like that. And I'd say "if you don't like it you don't have to be here."

WCWY expect to cry at the end of Marley and Me?

(raise your hand if you're guilty of it...*raises hand*)