Which character would you...

Dragoncat

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hm...like, I'm going to go with 'who would actually be tolerable' over 'who would be fun to watch the reaction', which makes this actually much more difficult.

Gerik seems like...I don't know, a pretty mentally stable and pleasant guy to be around.

Which character would you pick as yet another Republican candidate for the 2016 election? Meaning, who do you think would actually be conservative, and be a good politician, if such a thing exists.

Darros. He has 2 base skill with 0% growth in FE1, and he uses axes! Since I have no aim, we'd be at equal skill. I hope.

WCWY have as your English teacher?

...ignoring the fact that the games are in the language of the region they're for, would these characters actually speak English? I mean, that gets into all kinds of translation things, but assuming everyone speaks English, I would pick...not Miriel or Laurent, the work load would be probably be stupid. I am Enlgish master.

Which character would you have be AntMan?

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

Marth, then I could try to usurp the throne of the world hang out and sneak into Smash.

WCWY have run a marathon? Horses, pegasi, and wyverns strictly forbidden.