Which character would you...

Dragoncat

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=In the name of humour, FE4 spoilers ahead.] Arvis. I could imagine him like... "uggh, so I went walking along, and I saw a blue fly on the wall, *hic!* So I got my Fala-flyswatter and *belch* burned it! Then I put a *falls over* purple bird or something in a box next to the fly! *vomits* Now I have a pet crow that smacks *starts slurring badly* thooose bluuuue flyinggg things... *blacks out*

The other patrons in this makeshift scenario would go what if they were sober enough.

WCWY play a game of poker with?

Arvis with him holding the title of "Only Character to Kill a Lord While They Were the Main Lord of their Game." Why must you pull the breaks on the Sigurd-train?

WCWY think would lurk NSFW-land, 4chan, and other unpleasant areas of the WWW?

Ewan, as I recall, was a little pervy, had the sort of asinine, boastful humor for it while also being young enough to not be above that kind of thing and, uh, yeah, I'll say Ewan.

Assuming all characters are equidistant from you, which character would you ask to complete a mundane task you lack the (current) physical or mental ability to do?

Kellam my husbando because he's tall and I can't reach some of the books in my bookshelf without a chair.

WCWY make sing drunk in a karaoke night?