OFFICIAL SF HUNGER GAMES (Sign-Ups For the Ninth Hunger Games Have Begun!)

Esme

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I survived 2 arena events, got 5 kills and made it to top 3. I'm pretty sure that's the best I did. Shame it was the one time I wasn't home for the Hunger Games

I'm /IN for the next round

wait wtf I was in a Career district

how tf did I lose I shoulda been super trained with combat and stuff. O:

haha nah but gg, looking forward for next round.

/in the heat of the night

Also, darn. I missed the entire hunger games.

Edited by Rovan

What was it set to initially? Is that higher or lower than normal? ^o^

it was set to "high" by default and I didn't change it

I think if I were to put medium or low I would have to add a lot more non-fatal events

thing is, it seems like the simulator doesn't use them anymore

maybe it's just my luck :u

sure, but it might drag on a bit.

Did you add my custom events?

Fatal -

Player 1 prompts Player 2 into a hug, only to plunge a dagger into their back.

Player 1 and player 2 get into an argument which turns violent. In a fit of rage, Player1 chokes Player2 to death.

it was set to "high" by default and I didn't change it

I think if I were to put medium or low I would have to add a lot more non-fatal events

thing is, it seems like the simulator doesn't use them anymore

maybe it's just my luck :u

Hmmmm I see. Well, I wouldn't mind~ I kinda prefer it when there aren't 19 people dying at once too because that just made that game way too short for my liking

That'd be sad if it didn't accept those anymore, it's fun when people smell the flowers while everybody around is killing each other off ^o^

sure, but it might drag on a bit.

Did you add my custom events?

Yes, but like I said before they don't seem to be showing up as often as they used to.

Actually, they haven't shown up at all since the sixth game, I think.

Hmmmm I see. Well, I wouldn't mind~ I kinda prefer it when there aren't 19 people dying at once too because that just made that game way too short for my liking

That'd be sad if it didn't accept those anymore, it's fun when people smell the flowers while everybody around is killing each other off ^o^

Yeah, me too. It's kinda lame seeing a large amount of people dying once. I think medium would be the perfect level to set deaths at.

Also, it still accepts custom events, they're just not showing up for some reason.

Oh, so that's why so many died at once in the events...

Probably.

Hm. Well I wouldn't mind medium death rates because the games have been fairly sparse as of late, so extending them might make it more enjoyable, especially considering the decreased participants. On the contrary, we the people like to see more killing, so make of this what you will.

Hashuni Mei, Jester Capri, Draco, Momogeek, Freohr Datia, Acacia Sgt, Dijon Mustard, Kinumi, Voidlord, Sir Nile, Ice Sage, Lettuce, Bacon, Carmine Sword, LuxSpes, Blackheart Stinger, Shezzy, Glaceon Lord, Le FalconDorfMaster, General Ciraxis, Monde, Koneko, Rovan, Ether, Princess Ellegarde, James bond.

That's 26 if I did it correctly. 10 more or we can cut 2 from this and reserve them for the next.