• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah that's totally why I wanted a Marth lynch over a Proto lynch

I don't get what you're getting at...

well see now I may as well claim and IT SHALL ALL BE CLEAR

ORANGE IS MILLER NOT D1 TURBO'D DOCTOR

but my miller has the caveat that scum had my role PM and not my identity so after it became obvious who I was the redirect was real

SO

Gayperblade N1 but no save (which makes me think scum got hooked or just failed to NK), Boronclipse N2 but got redirected.

-Oh, Baldrick tunneled him earlier on too, didn't he? I kind of totally forgot about that.

- He kind of called out Elieson, I guess (and his reaction to Elieson's reaction test was kind of...weird), but Elieson doesn't make sense as scum on his own merits because he's putting way too much effort.

-Actually, I'm obvious town by associative reads lol but I'm sure someone will BS a reason as to why that's not the case fuck your confirmation bias. I mean, I know I'd probably be the same if I was some other townie, but it's really infuriating FMPOV.

-Junk could be a scumbuddy actually? Since he basically fits what I was talking about earlier. Also everyone else he pressured is most likely town, so Junk is the only one who makes sense. Probably should ISO him just to be safe, though.

hey guys I SHOT MARTH LAST NIGHT you're all welcome

Guess who I shoot tonight, WIN A PRIZE

gtg bbl i have extra kids for 2 more hours

actually clarification: my action outright failed which is odd

did Marth have a hook?

No. I don't get why scum would redirect and hook you, though. Well, RD/Randa could be an Ascetic.

Someone organize claims we're probably lynching a vanilla though

anyone wanna just tell me who's scum at this point other than idfk kay/weapons or somethin?

Kay/Weapons are town though, unless you think Kay popped in to make a vote on her scumbuddy.

Kay/Weapons are town though, unless you think Kay popped in to make a vote on her scumbuddy.

actually just read bluedooms response to her vote and it feels kind of.., odd? The tone just seems a bit to kind and I could see it as possible interaction between scum.

Someone organize claims we're probably lynching a vanilla though

anyone wanna just tell me who's scum at this point other than idfk kay/weapons or somethin?

we're lynching Refa

he tried to shoot me!

actually just read bluedooms response to her vote and it feels kind of.., odd? The tone just seems a bit to kind and I could see it as possible interaction between scum.

maybe, i uh...didn't actually read bluedoom's side of the interactions there lol. i don't know if i'd be comfortable voting a nonslot though. well, we can see what weapons claims.

we're lynching Refa

he tried to shoot me!

well the doc was redirected so there's no way i could have tried to shoot you even as scum (well, at least with you living)