Code Geass Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

I find Refa's approach to defending himself (against Paper, specifically) not the way town Refa would do it. Of course I'm going off of meta from like one game, but it seems like Refa isn't quite able to throw his weight around like he would if he knew he was town. I don't feel like digging up specific examples, though.

Boron, results please. Also nice claim Weapons. Baldrick/Paperblade and Blitz still haven't claimed, but they're all probably vanillas (and scum's probably hiding in the vanillas, considering Blue's role wasn't very good for fakeclaim purposes and it doesn't seem that he got one.

##Vote: Weapons

Why me and not any of the other vanilla claims?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blitz, we don't need any more character claims. As SB said earlier, it has no bearing on who's scum or not. For reference though, the only people who've claims so far are...

Randa- Milly Ashford (or at least that's how I interpreted his last line)

Refa- Look at my avatar, now look at me, now look at my avatar, now look at me, what do you see before you?

Elieson- Cornelia De Britannia

Polydeuces- Orange

Eurykins- Lloyd Asplund

Iunno, I think characters can help

@Weapons: cause we are obv!town and you need to read the thread why we are

Sorry, but that's not going to fly. Anyways, it's you and not other vanilla claims because every other one has more reason to be town than you (I mean, you can ask me which ones specifically and I'll provide an answer).

don't look at me man, I am a vanilla, though, I did come up with a theory. It goes like this, scum doesn't have a night kill, they either have a slowkill, like poison, or mass arsonist murder, or they have a day kill/ limited number of day kills they would have to use before *YLOs. However, this theory makes no sense with a full time doc claim, so, either Poly is lying (which I do not think is the case) or Mafia likely owns some form of daykill/special kill, that has to be used to kill a specific someone/one of the specific guys which will allow them to use nightkills or it could be that mafia members are so OP, they need lose a member to be able to start night killing, which might have been why they couldn't kill so far (I think the case here is one of these 2 cases)

Oh...that could actually be the case. The only problem with your theory is...why would mafia redirect Poly (considering that they apparently knew what his role was)? It doesn't benefit them if they have no night kills, or even a day kill. It wouldn't even like, help Bluedoom with his fakeclaim.

As of my first post, GP made like 2 posts of EM level active lurkiness, but like I said, one quick read through of only D3.

Wait...SB, can scum kill and use their night action?

This question is setting off alarms. Granted I haven't read the mechanics yet, but when has this ever not been the case? Why would scum have a single night action? How likely is SB to publicly reveal this information? This just seems very WIFOM-ey.

I would vote for Refa, but I don't really have a good picture of the game to date and will either struggle through d1/2 or just say fuck it and vote at some point.

Sorry, but that's not going to fly. Anyways, it's you and not other vanilla claims because every other one has more reason to be town than you (I mean, you can ask me which ones specifically and I'll provide an answer).

Yeah actually I would like know. And then why not me vs the unclaimed (which IIRC you said would claim vanilla)? I woke up, read through and saw that it was apparently massclaim time, and claimed.

This question is setting off alarms. Granted I haven't read the mechanics yet, but when has this ever not been the case? Why would scum have a single night action? How likely is SB to publicly reveal this information? This just seems very WIFOM-ey.

I would vote for Refa, but I don't really have a good picture of the game to date and will either struggle through d1/2 or just say fuck it and vote at some point.

If scum couldn't act and kill on the same night, then it's possible that scum was the inactive slots, which would explain the lack of a night kill on N2. He might not publicly reveal it, but it's worth a try. Regardless, if he doesn't, I would've asked Eurykins to ask him if a hypothetical vigilante could shoot and use one of her inventions at the same time. Pretty weak reason to scumread me though lol.

The only other explanation at the time was that Blitz had some kind of role that prevented kills, which is why I held off on explaining myself.

Yeah actually I would like know. And then why not me vs the unclaimed (which IIRC you said would claim vanilla)? I woke up, read through and saw that it was apparently massclaim time, and claimed.

Green Poet/Mitsuki- Scanned by the cop N1. They could be the Godfather, but interactions with flipped scum suggest otherwise.

Junk- Has basically townslipped on numerous occasions, and is probably my strongest townread based on play alone (also if he was scum he'd jump on me, since I'm pretty much one of the last few "non confirmed" townies that can easily be cased at the same time).

Boron/eclipse- Was less sure about this slot, but if they were scum they wouldn't have basically cleared GP/Mitsuki (unless they're buddies, but the chances of that are like...really low?)

Randa/Radiant Dragon- OK, not as sure about this one comparatively (honestly, I could see him being scum as well) because some of his early content didn't seem scummy to me. Yeah, it's a weak reason, but well it's kind of more than what your slot has going for it.

Oh, forgot Blitz lol. Marthipan was basically buddying to him throughout the last two phases, so yeah.

I find Refa's approach to defending himself (against Paper, specifically) not the way town Refa would do it. Of course I'm going off of meta from like one game, but it seems like Refa isn't quite able to throw his weight around like he would if he knew he was town. I don't feel like digging up specific examples, though.

Agreed

Oh, I also forgot Baldrick/Paperblade. Baldrick was pressuring Marthipan for most of D1 as well, and despite having an easy way out of making content, Paperblade has participated more than I'd expect he would as scum (since he's generally super lazy). Also he's one of those people who like to bus, so I wouldn't expect a hard townread on Bluedoom from him.

@Refa, for scum, I do not think any role is worth more using than their factional kill

Oh...that could actually be the case. The only problem with your theory is...why would mafia redirect Poly (considering that they apparently knew what his role was)? It doesn't benefit them if they have no night kills, or even a day kill. It wouldn't even like, help Bluedoom with his fakeclaim.

I am not sure of this, but I think it could be one of a few things (but none makes a lot of sense)

1) Poly claims miller and he has some role, he claims RD+Proto could be scum, so, he could be a tracker and so, send him after someone else (yeah, I know, sh*t reason when no kill)

2) Poly claims miller and they assume he was vig, so redirect to Boron?

3) Bus driver is having fun (I don't see it with the lack of town roles)

4) Boron is scum reflexive cop and scum wants to know Poly's role without scanning and he did give me the feel that he had an active role

5) Okay this point is even weirder, scum assumes Poly is tracker and since Poly was gonna target someone he thought was scummy like RD, if Poly was suddenly redirected, he would think he was right on the money and therefore, Poly could be used by scum to go after RD (this assumes Randa s town btw)

fun fact: one of the earliest comments in my role PM is "Refa is probably scum"

with the lack of scumkills (and if one of my theories is right), the possibility of scummayor increases like crazy

@Refa, for scum, I do not think any role is worth more using than their factional kill

I am not sure of this, but I think it could be one of a few things (but none makes a lot of sense)

1) Poly claims miller and he has some role, he claims RD+Proto could be scum, so, he could be a tracker and so, send him after someone else (yeah, I know, sh*t reason when no kill)

3) Bus driver is having fun (I don't see it with the lack of town roles)

4) Boron is scum reflexive cop and scum wants to know Poly's role without scanning and he did give me the feel that he had an active role

5) Okay this point is even weirder, scum assumes Poly is tracker and since Poly was gonna target someone he thought was scummy like RD, if Poly was suddenly redirected, he would think he was right on the money and therefore, Poly could be used by scum to go after RD (this assumes Randa s town btw)

1) Wait, I totally forgot about that. Poly, why was it likely that Proto and Radiant Dragon were scum? You're a doctor, how would you even know?

2) He said scum had his Role PM.

3) Don't think so.

4) Read 2.

5) Read 4.

with the lack of scumkills (and if one of my theories is right), the possibility of scummayor increases like crazy

that's actually a pretty funny theory. i'd basically be the lynchpin of my scumteam though, so i'd definitely bus marthipan over looking bad myself.

Scum should have known that Poly was a miller doc, according to Poly's claim, so this can't have happened. Or do you think Poly's claim is false?

Okay I guess I should claim this so we don't go full retard

I'm BPV hit last night

GP/Mits can confirm I claimed this early into D2 to them (like, within 5 minutes of the phase starting)

Refa's reaction to my accusations seems weird, since mafia would know they tried to hit me