Frozen

blah the Prussian

He's one of them thar character attendants, avoiding to his job description of ending weak marriages:0

Edited by Sara.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually just ruin vacations and make children cry.

But, yes, I am a Character Attendant, my primary job is naturally assisting characters during their meet-and-greet times, acting as their voice when they are not up for talking, and things of that nature.

Fun Fact: Anna and Elsa are not official Disney Princesses. They still have yet to have a coronation ceremony.

I...don't get it? You don't have to have a coronation to be a princess. Coronations are to crown kings and queens. Which Elsa actually did get...

In fact, I think Elsa is the only Disney princess that was crowned queen. None of the others are ever shown becoming queens.

Edited by Anacybele

I...don't get it? You don't have to have a coronation to be a princess. Coronations are to crown kings and queens. Which Elsa actually did get...

In fact, I think Elsa is the only Disney princess that was crowned queen. None of the others are ever shown becoming queens.

I'm talking about the Disney coronation ceremony, where the aformentioned princess is welcomed into the official Disney Princess ranks. Merida was the last one to have that ceremony.

For example, that's how Mulan is considered a Princess even though she does not hold that title at all in her story. She was crowned a Disney Princess, and thus she is referred to as such.

Fair enough. I didn't see your comments that suggested what you said here. Sorry for the confusion.

What in the movie showed that Hans was going to be evil to anyone other than Anna and Elsa? There have been many examples throughout history of rulers who did bad things to come to power and were phenomenal at ruling. Augustus, the Hongwu Emperor, Caesar, Napoleon... the list goes on. All of these people did a to worse than kill two girls to come to power, and none of them used that power for evil. In fact, they are all heroes to their countries today.

Great point good people do things that might not seem morally correct at the time but thats to advance society napoleon was a mixed ruler he promoted equality and freedom but in the same time was a dictator he is also very good pizza

No KING in history has ever been faced with a kid who could doom their entire country, either. I feel like the situation in Frozen was extreme enough to justify such a harsh measure. Though exile would have worked fine, too.

Exactly and the fact that she isnt clear on how to use them she isnt clear what her powers are (bringing snowman to life for comic relief wtf) when you face such a problem you may act rashly

Fair enough. This discussion is reading way too deep into the movie already, though.

You wanna take that statement on Monarchy to another thread? Long live divine right! In all seriousness, there have been several historical examples of non hereditary monarchies, the Roman Empire being the most famous. Being a Queen never was an easy job to begin with. Elsa's powers fall under something she'd have to deal with as queen. Also, it's less that the whole blizzard thing was done by her willingly and more that ARE YOU SERIOUS HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW THAT USING YOUR POWERS WOULD CAUSE THAT?

Sometimes you have to be a bad person to be a good king.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few

Again, sometimes there is no easy solution, but in this case, I think it would be most prudent to kill Elsa. For the whole conflict of the film to never happen would be worth one girl's life.

There s no way to know that the rock trolls are a reliable source at all. For all the King and Queen know, they could be like those nut cases who claim vaccines cause Autism. That is a risk that they should not take and my GOD that was a lot of stuff to reply to.

A.if the trolls knew and understood her powers sarahs entire point previously could be delt with rather easily too IF THE TROLLS KNOW HER POWERS THE PARENTS KNOW THE TROLLS AND THEY HELPED THEM WITH ANNAS FROZEN HEART WHY COULDNT THEY HELP ELSA FOR GODS SAKE

also princess and the frogs plot is weaker then tangled but

Better voice cast better animation (so colorful) good comic relief in a disney movie one of the disney villain songs and some more intersting side characters princess and the frog animation just shows what the studio is still capable of doing its so marvelous and colorful new orlenes looks great the movie is good overall with its serviceable plot bringing it down a notch

Edited by TTPK_Tal

I'm talking about the Disney coronation ceremony, where the aformentioned princess is welcomed into the official Disney Princess ranks. Merida was the last one to have that ceremony.

For example, that's how Mulan is considered a Princess even though she does not hold that title at all in her story. She was crowned a Disney Princess, and thus she is referred to as such.

So a Disney girl who's not actually a princess is a Disney Princess, but two Disney girls who ARE princesses aren't Disney princesses? Wow, that makes a lot of sense. >.>

So a Disney girl who's not actually a princess is a Disney Princess, but two Disney girls who ARE princesses aren't Disney princesses? Wow, that makes a lot of sense. >.>

didnt you claim that elsa is a queen not a princess you are contradicting yourself

Uh, she was a princess before she became a queen, duh.

disney princess are based on there final social class in the movie so by your logic we have a geisha in training mermaid peseant girl (2x) but like 3 disney princesses

Except Mulan was never a princess at all by title, yet she's still considered a Disney princess.

You missed a thing a page ago said she got disney corination

The fact is that elsa isnt a princess in the end of the movie thus it is not hard to understand that she isnt counted as princess because of no corination which was my point all along

You're still missing my point. Mulan was never born or made a princess in her movies. Yet she got this "coronation" thing. Elsa, on the other hand WAS born a princess and was later made a queen. The point is that both her and Anna are or were princesses at some point, so they should get the "coronation" whereas Mulan should not have.

Edited by Anacybele

So what its a made up term anyway to attract marketing why should you care I dont judge movies over having disney princess in them or not now get back on topic

He means at Disneyworld, child. Anna and Elsa haven't had their special coronation event that welcomes them into the official Disney Princess line there. Research before you start an argument, I found this out in two minutes.

It doesn't matter, I still think they should be welcomed into the line.

Also, I'm not a child, so please do not call me one. Especially since I'm older than you.

Edited by Anacybele

It doesn't matter, I still think they should be welcomed into the line.

Also, I'm not a child, so please do not call me one. Especially since I'm older than you.

They will be, the event just hasn't been announced yet.

Then stop acting like one.

I don't act like a child though. That's ridiculous for someone who turns 24 in two months. I may have some rather childish interests, like Disney, ponies, coloring books, and maybe video games, but that does NOT make me immature.

Edited by Anacybele

You're right, you're immature because you act immature. If you were more mature you wouldn't get into so many inane arguments.

But whatever, I only replied to you to clarify what he meant so you would stop yelling at people because you didn't even think to look up the matter before going off on everyone else. I'm not here to get into a pissing match.

Arguments =/= immaturity. Try again.

I was maturely debating on whether Elsa and Anna should be considered Disney princesses. I don't see any "insane arguments" if that's what you meant.

Where is anyone getting into a pissing match? Are you having a bad day or something? Look, I don't mean any harm. If you're upset, you best go take a break and calm down. As you say, we don't need any drama. I'm doing my best to be nice here.

Edited by Anacybele

Inane, not insane. Look it up.

Instead of asking what Hamlet meant about not getting a coronation, you automatically start arguing that they should be princesses rather than someone like Mulan because they are princesses in the movie. With literally a single Google search, you could have figured out that all of the Disney Princesses, even those who aren't like Mulan, all get coronation ceremonies officially welcoming them to the line at Disney World, and Anna and Elsa simply haven't had their event yet.

You were arguing for no other reason than your own lack of research.

Hence the inane arguments

Inane, not insane. Look it up.

Instead of asking what Hamlet meant about not getting a coronation, you automatically start arguing that they should be princesses rather than someone like Mulan because they are princesses in the movie. With literally a single Google search, you could have figured out that all of the Disney Princesses, even those who aren't like Mulan, all get coronation ceremonies officially welcoming them to the line at Disney World, and Anna and Elsa simply haven't had their event yet.

You were arguing for no other reason than your own lack of research.

Hence the inane arguments

you dont argue with a child they refuse to listen kon same goes to ana