I guess re-introductions are in order.

I've been lurking for way too long.

For those of you who may remember me, great.

For those who don't, well, I may as well decide to introduce myself anew.

I've gone through millions of nicknames in my Forum days, but I usually go by Shakespearean names. For all intents and purposes, I'll refer to myself as Hamlet.

I have been a Serenes Forest member since the beginning and have been lurking the site long before. I've been on many Fire Emblem sites that came before SF and are now long dead. Overall, I've been a part of this community since Blazing Sword was released in the U.S. My love of the series is unchanging, and for that purpose I've decided to head on here again and talk about stuff. I don't sprite anymore so you all are spared that bullshit

Anyway. A lot's changed in my life since I was last active. I graduated college and took a job working for Disney. I still play Fire Emblem when I can... in fact, I recently completed another playthrough of FE4.

So, hello and all that. Anyone who wants more updates on my life is free to message me.

do you know megahertz? i think she works there now.

It's highly possible I do know her, but I don't know her via just forum identity. I do work with a lot of people every day. Yay Entertainment!