I hate it when they draw big breasts on female characters

Junkhead

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1426119896491.png

The fact this is all in Swedish just made it all the more awesome. all those designs on the right...so gud. Elena and Cammy's stand out the most.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

See, in such a case, I think it's okay. At least the characters originally had big breasts.

Actually, based on the quality of the art, not the design, the right is older official art and the left newer, I think.

Just be glad you aren't much of a Touhou fan... goddamn.

Actually, based on the quality of the art, not the design, the right is older official art and the left newer, I think.

Just be glad you aren't much of a Touhou fan... goddamn.

What's wrong with Touhou? I thought all the girls were chibi-looking...

I don't mind it too much personally unless its a stupidly big enhancement, artists just tend to have differing styles :P

I admit I can be pick about my art...;.;

Remember when she wore lightweight armor. Me neither.

That wasn't a problem when her chest didn't even stand out.........

To be honest, it gets pretty annoying when most fictional females have big busts. There's nothing wrong with average sized ones.

Tis true, tis very true.

Nothing wrong with that.

SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH ME

To be honest, it gets pretty annoying when most fictional females have big busts. There's nothing wrong with average sized ones.

I think it's okay if the creators meant it that way. Liek, "okay, their bust is huge dealwithit"

What's wrong with Touhou? I thought all the girls were chibi-looking...

I admit I can be pick about my art...;.;

That wasn't a problem when her chest didn't even stand out.........

They are... see, ZUN really sucks at art, resulting in the characters rarely being drawn with breass, he's gotten better about this, but still...

Fandom is weird. >~>

Gods, yes! That Samus and that Storm! Lady Death redesign is <3

To be honest, it gets pretty annoying when most fictional females are sexualized for no real reason whatsoever. Especially when their male counterparts are not.

To be honest, it gets pretty annoying when most fictional females are sexualized for no real reason whatsoever. Especially when their male counterparts are not.

I agree. I think men and women in media should be sexualized equally!

Gods, yes! That Samus and that Storm! Lady Death redesign is <3

I do like their rendition of Samus without her Power Suit. That being said, it wouldn't really work in the games, unfortunately. Samus never intends to fight without her Power Suit on, after all

I do like their rendition of Samus without her Power Suit. That being said, it wouldn't really work in the games, unfortunately. Samus never intends to fight without her Power Suit on, after all

Unless its Smash. :P