I hate it when they draw big breasts on female characters

Junkhead

Ehh. To be honest, it kinda bothers me too, mostly when the fanart draws them as stupidly large when there's really no reason to make them that way. T

The Touhou fanbase is really bad about this.

What even made you start this thread? Were you looking for Sanaki fanart or something?

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do like their rendition of Samus without her Power Suit. That being said, it wouldn't really work in the games, unfortunately. Samus never intends to fight without her Power Suit on, after all

Regardless, id rather see Samus look more like Ripley from the Alien films than...well...Zero Suit.

Unless its Smash. :P

The game where even an everyday villager can stop the King of Evil by dropping a bowling ball on his foot

Regardless, id rather see Samus look more like Ripley from the Alien films than...well...Zero Suit.

Fair enough

I agree. I think men and women in media should be sexualized equally!

They are but people cry fowl over women more over men because men are supposed to super manly and shit.

The game where even an everyday villager can stop the King of Evil by dropping a bowling ball on his foot

Not just any bowling ball. THE BOWLING BALL OF EVILS BANE

Gods, yes! That Samus and that Storm! Lady Death redesign is <3

The Samus design looks cool, but it completely defeats the purpose of the zero suit. I don't think she's fitting into her Chozo suit with all that gear.

the touhou fandom is full of total hacks and erpers

would not recommend going to any of the forums, as the one i went to was run by pedophiles

You mean as in actual pedophiles or did they like the younger characters more because the way you phrase it makes it sound like they were actively targeting children just because it's Touhou.

You mean as in actual pedophiles or did they like the younger characters more because the way you phrase it makes it sound like they were actively targeting children just because it's Touhou.

they got banned off of something awful for being pedophiles

What even made you start this thread? Were you looking for Sanaki fanart or something?

I'm incredibly picky over Sanaki fanart in particular. And they actually make her more loli/FE9-like in most fan-arts...E_E

I was looking for Alice fanart, in this case.

would not recommend going to any of the forums, as the one i went to was run by pedophiles

lolwut

Fair enough

You mean a flower pot :awesome:

They are but people cry fowl over women more over men because men are supposed to super manly and shit.

Filthy men are manly

the touhou fandom is full of total hacks and erpers

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Uh no. There is rarely any balance of that nature whatsoever in popular media.

The Samus design looks cool, but it completely defeats the purpose of the zero suit. I don't think she's fitting into her Chozo suit with all that gear.

Well...how about...

1410321936842.jpg1411267002416.jpg

Yeah that. Thats pretty cool.

Not just any bowling ball. THE BOWLING BALL OF EVILS BANE

You don't play games with the Mayor of Smashville

You mean a flower pot :awesome:

Whatever happens, a tree will be growing on his grave. That tree will grow up to be a mighty powerful being

To be honest, it gets pretty annoying when most fictional females are sexualized for no real reason whatsoever. Especially when their male counterparts are not.

I agree. I think men and women in media should be sexualized equally!

Yes.

Most of those are pretty cool, but Power Girls redesign is a little too reminiscent of 90's Superboy for my liking.

I swear, it's almost as if Power Girl is somehow incapable of having a good design.

you'd totally hate rob liefeld if you were a comics fan.

What are you talking about? Rob Liefeld is a master of the female form.

His grasp of human anatomy is unparallelled.

you'd totally hate rob liefeld if you were a comics fan.

You don't have to be a comics fan to hate Rob Liefield. You just need to have eyes.