Glasscock is the best last name.

Ein

But your gag reflex.

Well, I couldn't suck a glass canon if I tried, it'd be too big. So I guess that's sort of preferable, since it's impossible? Please don't tear my mouth/face apart trying to prove that I can, somebody.

Well, I couldn't suck a glass canon if I tried, it'd be too big. So I guess that's sort of preferable, since it's impossible? Please don't tear my mouth/face apart trying to prove that I can, somebody.

But the quote in Nightmare's about me page.

Do or do not...there is no try.

But the quote in Nightmare's about me page.

Ya, but if a glasscock is bad, how much worse would a glass canon be?

I will just have to suck the glass cock with no element of homoeroticism whatsoever. That might sound harder than an erect real cock, but I am great at lacking eroticism.

there is a realtor named Bo Gunlock around hereadd'n my best friend's last name is Laycock

...not getting what is bad about the Bo Gunlock one? Sounds like one of those absurdly manly names you usually only see in dime novels like Cliff Hardman, or Slate Gunn.

@ Try hard

...yeah, Bruce CockburnCoe-burn... Still makes me look twice...

@ Parrhesia

...pretty good. She'd be either really popular, or teased mercilessly if she lived in mad Hockey market Vancouver.

Eh... Best I saw personally was a teacher with the last name Schwartzfocker... Or something like that. Makes you wonder about the origins of some of these names.

My dad met this sweet little girl named Shithead

It was pronounced "Shi-theed"

I still want to punch her mother for giving her that name >_>

Makes you wonder why the hospital staff are okay with that or don't call some sort of service.

My dad met this sweet little girl named Shithead

It was pronounced "Shi-theed"

I still want to punch her mother for giving her that name >_>

MY NAME SHITHEAD AND I DON'T LIKE ANAL