How do you pronounce...

rememmer

wh-what

now I'm even more curious

More of less I pronounce it in English like I would in Spanish, except with somewhat stronger R sounds.

Could you try and type it out like the others have please?

Like I'm wanting to know the specifics here

Could you try and type it out like the others have please?

Like I'm wanting to know the specifics here

Well, the e's would be basically pronounced like... I think in English the term would be Short E sound. Like in "next" or "less". And as I mentioned before, the R's are Hard R sounds.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Oh, right, just as a little clarification, when I mentioned Spanish I meant Spanish pronounciation rules, since in Spanish Remember would be Recordar.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

HOORAY VOCAROO C:

but yeah

just earlier it occurred to me that I could come up with like four different pronunciations of "remember" that I've heard before (ree-mem-bur, reh-mem-bur, ri-mem-bur which might just be the same as reh-mem-bur ;u;, ruh-mem-bur)

And I wondered just how much variety people had and which pronunciations seemed most common and this is probably the most pointless or even uninteresting topic to many people but I was so curious ;~;

BUT I'M GLAD I WENT AHEAD WITH THE TOPIC BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE LISTED MORE PRONUNCIATIONS THAN I'VE KNOWN OF (including NON-AMERICAN ACCENTS)

oh and the way I say it I think actually somehow varies between reh-mem-bur (most typically) and ree-mem-bur sometimes

Edited by Freohr Datia