What was the best wonder trade(s) you had?

Elibean Spaceman

I know I've gotten some breeding rejects (5 IVs and all that). . .but my favorite was a Larvesta with 3 IVs. It wasn't anything particularly special, in terms of moves, but it came at the right time. Feel free to yell at me for making a special Flygon. :P:

A level 100 Shiny Latias with a Life Orb.

I usually get shitty things on Wonder Trade, aside from that and a Shiny Audino.

Best thing I ever got was a regular Regirock (this was back before ORAS was even announced, so the only way to get a Regirock was through the bank).

My cousin has all the luck. She got a Shiny Tepig and a Magmortar in a Cherish Ball that she found out came from a Japanese event that ran for two weeks in 2007.

I don't use the Wonder Trade anymore. It's never been useful to me. I've done several trades in it and all I got were Pokemon that I already had. And I hadn't gotten many Pokemon, only around 60. So yeah, useless feature, imo.

Edited by Anacybele

I don't use the Wonder Trade anymore. It's never been useful to me. I've done several trades in it and all I got were Pokemon that I already had. And I hadn't gotten many Pokemon, only around 60. So yeah, useless feature, imo.

If you breed competitively or for shinies, it's a great way to dispose of your rejects. Granted, you mostly just get other people's breeding rejects, but sometimes you get something neat and it's better than just releasing all your rejects and being guaranteed to not get anything for them.

I traded a kakuna for something insignificant and ended up getting the same kakuna back ~3-4 trades later.

Didn't this happen to you before with a Foongus?

• 3 weeks later...

I've gotten a hidden ability poison caterpillar-thing from BW (I forgot the name.) Though I don't really care about HA's because they're so common, nor do I care about IVs (Don't do competitive.) that's the best I got.

Yeah...

• 1 month later...