The Ultimate Fire Emblem Camus Archetype! (starts at post #4100)

llee1000

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next death is the top 5. We know the drill already (hopefully).
Merric 13
Linde 7
Ellerean 6
Asvel 9
Homeros 6
Lugh 7

This is also a good time to ask "what's next?", as I see it.

I have three suggestions:

Healers

Fighters

OR

Knights without Gatrie and Oswin even though Barth and his 2% res growth would win anyways

Something tells me that a favourite FE game list would be lopsided. Most would vote the liked games like 4 up, everyone would vote 11 and other disliked games down, Awakening would split the vote, and Gaiden would be at 10 until the final 5 and then a bandwagon would form destroying it.

Something tells me that a favourite FE game list would be lopsided. Most would vote the liked games like 4 up, everyone would vote 11 and other disliked games down, Awakening would split the vote, and Gaiden would be at 10 until the final 5 and then a bandwagon would form destroying it.

Basically this, it would pretty quickly devolve into a battle of 4 & 7-10, but that might be interesting.

I think Gaiden and Awakening would die a lot quicker than that though

Ewan was in Mages mainly because he started as a (mini) Anima Mage.

Ross can go the Pirate route, which is generally the better one. I don't think there are enough Pirates in FE to warrant a whole HnH game. I feel like if we included Ross, he'd die quickly anyway.

As for the other idea, Shadow Dragon probably won't live long either.

Merric 14

Linde 6
Ellerean 6
Asvel 8
Homeros 4
Lugh 6

Fighters sounds fine. If we do fighters, would we also include pirates? I mean there really aren't many pirates in the series, this'd be the only place they'd fit in lol.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

Well, since all the mages I like are now gone, I'll just this to the rest of you. I must say, the results surprised me.

This is also a good time to ask "what's next?", as I see it.

Have we done Cavaliers yet? And, as we mentioned, Amelia debate.

Armor Knights would be Oswin or Gatrie, yes, but we will have to do it eventually. An alternative would be for everyone to just say their favorite between the two and whoever gets the most votes win. It certainly breaks formula, but it saves time compared to a full hurt-heal.

We could do fighters, and I would include Ross. Pirates and Brigands could be Ultimate Berserker, but that's still a small list. I mean, it's something though.

I had an idea, which was 'Ultimate Character From Each Game', where, effectively, we have a hurt-heal for all the characters in Game X. So, FE1, FE2, FE3 (meaning FE11, FE2, FE12), etc.

Have we done Cavaliers yet? And, as we mentioned, Amelia debate.

Armor Knights would be Oswin or Gatrie, yes, but we will have to do it eventually. An alternative would be for everyone to just say their favorite between the two and whoever gets the most votes win. It certainly breaks formula, but it saves time compared to a full hurt-heal.

We could do fighters, and I would include Ross. Pirates and Brigands could be Ultimate Berserker, but that's still a small list. I mean, it's something though.

I had an idea, which was 'Ultimate Character From Each Game', where, effectively, we have a hurt-heal for all the characters in Game X. So, FE1, FE2, FE3 (meaning FE11, FE2, FE12), etc.

Cavaliers sounds fun, too.

We wouldn't HAVE to do knights eventually, we don't HAVE to do any class. Having everyone just vote between Oswin and Gatrie would be a good idea for it, though. I'll throw in my vote for Oswin right now if that's what we do.

The very first game we did was "The Ultimate Awakening Character" and it took a looong time, I think doing one for every game in the series would take way too long, and eventually wear thin and get tedious.

Cavaliers sounds fun, too.

We wouldn't HAVE to do knights eventually, we don't HAVE to do any class. Having everyone just vote between Oswin and Gatrie would be a good idea for it, though. I'll throw in my vote for Oswin right now if that's what we do.

The very first game we did was "The Ultimate Awakening Character" and it took a looong time, I think doing one for every game in the series would take way too long, and eventually wear thin and get tedious.

^This.

Merric 12

Linde 6

Sonia 1

Ellerean 8

Asvel 11

Homeros 9

Lugh 5

fuck lugh

also can this count as yesterday's vote lol

nono, Lugh has given me perfect levels!

Merric 14