The Ultimate Fire Emblem Camus Archetype! (starts at post #4100)

llee1000

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barst 10

Havan 8

Othin 8

Dagda 7

Ross 5

Boyd 13

Nolan 12

Are you sure either of those even has enough to make a HnH worth doing...?

Well, we did do Anima Mages, with an incredible list. I just didn't want to leave the other magic wielders out.

I guess we could count promoted Bishops / Clerics for Light Mages? I, for one, would up vote certain ones of those.

Well, we did do Anima Mages, with an incredible list. I just didn't want to leave the other magic wielders out.

I guess we could count promoted Bishops / Clerics for Light Mages? I, for one, would up vote certain ones of those.

Well, as stated earlier, you'd probably have to combine them to have a list that's actually worth a HnH since neither alone would hack it.

You know, that brings up another question in sort of a roundabout way...how are we handling characters like Astrid and Rath? Midayle? Are we counting them among the Cavaliers? We'll have all Cavaliers, Paladins, and I'd assume Great Knights. But what about those others? I'd say we should include them, they are mounted and there really is nowhere else they'd fit in, and there isn't enough for their own list.

You know, that brings up another question in sort of a roundabout way...how are we handling characters like Astrid and Rath? Midayle? Are we counting them among the Cavaliers? We'll have all Cavaliers, Paladins, and I'd assume Great Knights. But what about those others? I'd say we should include them, they are mounted and there really is nowhere else they'd fit in, and there isn't enough for their own list.

Well, let's think who is on that list of bow knights, is it just Astrid, Rath, Midir, and Lester, if that's all I can't see the harm in adding them to the list.

Barst 11

Havan 8

Othin 4

Dagda 6

Boyd 11

Nolan 13

Cavaliers, Paladins, and Great Knights already seems to have a massive list. But whatever you guys decide to do.

Barst 9
Havan 6
Othin 5
Dagda 7
Boyd 11
Nolan 13

Eh, why not?

I'll try and put up a beta list in a bit

Barst 10
Havan 6
Othin 6
Dagda 7
Boyd 9
Nolan 11

As for the other mounted units like Sedgar, Sue and what not, I say we include them. Like with pirates, there aren't enough of them for their own list, so adding them in won't do any harm. Speaking of which, are we going to add FE:11 horsemen like Sedgar and Wolf?

Jeigan

Cain

Abel

Hardin

Roshea

Vyland

Midia

Arran

Clerbe

Machilda

Zeke

Mycen

Luke

Rody

Cecil

Sirius

Sigurd(?)

Noish

Alec

Lex

Cuan

Finn

Beowulf

Oifey

Delmud

Johan

Aless

Brighton

Felgus

Hicks

Carrion

Kein

Alva

Fred

Glade

Amalda

Conomore

Marcus

Alan

Lance

Zealot

Treck

Noah

Percival

Sain

Kent

Lowen

Isadora

Seth

Franz

Forde

Kyle

Orson

Duessel

Titania

Oscar

Kieran

Makalov

Geoffrey

Fiona

Renning

Frey

Belf

Leiden

Frederick

Stahl

Sully

Notes:

-67 characters

-if you add bow knights/nomads, you get 11 more if I counted right

-I'm not sure on Sigurd because he was on the lords list

-no one who promotes into a mount but isn't one at base is on here

-also not sure on some temporary horsies you get

-not!Camus is on there twice

-There are 67 characters

Edited by Phantom037

A massive list. That's what I thought.

I'm surprised you wanted to add Orson. And no Sigurd, he's a Lord and he'd probably win too easily. I don't plan on seeing Ike in the Ultimate Mercenary.

Amelia debate. Because for some reason people love making her a Paladin instead of a General.

Edit: You spelled Frederick's name wrong.

Edited by Tragonight

A massive list. That's what I thought.

I'm surprised you wanted to add Orson. And no Sigurd, he's a Lord and he'd probably win too easily. I don't plan on seeing Ike in the Ultimate Mercenary.

Amelia debate. Because for some reason people love making her a Paladin instead of a General.

Edit: You spelled Frederick's name wrong.

Well, Orson IS a paladin you control (for a bit), after all. Amelia isn't a mount at base. And besides Amelia's best path is clearly super trainee

Damn. That's a huge list. It might take a very long time. A for Sigurd and Amelia, we shouldn't add them to the list. Sigurd because he is a lord and Amelia because she starts as a trainee plus, we know General is her best and class. As for Orson, that's a iffy because you get to control him but he is also an enemy. I honestly don't know what to do with him. Finally, concerning the bow knights, they don't have a large enough number to go on their own, but adding them to this list would make it even larger. But personally, I want to add them.

Well, Orson IS a paladin you control (for a bit), after all. Amelia isn't a mount at base. And besides Amelia's best path is clearly super trainee

Yeah, but Amelia doesn't have armor at base either. Ross was easy to determine because he's using an axe no matter what he becomes. Since we aren't doing Knights, we should include Amelia for Cavaliers. I mean I'd still down vote her but still.

It's just so satisfying to rob Orson of his weapons on subsequent play throughs. I'll let you guys decide what to do with him. I'm neutral on that.

Yeah, but Amelia doesn't have armor at base either. Ross was easy to determine because he's using an axe no matter what he becomes. Since we aren't doing Knights, we should include Amelia for Cavaliers. I mean I'd still down vote her but still.

It's just so satisfying to rob Orson of his weapons on subsequent play throughs. I'll let you guys decide what to do with him. I'm neutral on that.

Ross uses axes at base, Ewan uses anima at base, Amelia doesn't have a horse. She's 4 mov and is lancelocked, she's way closer to an AK than a cavvy. I don't think she should be in, but I lost on Ewan, so...

EDIT: Forgot some ds cavs, we now have 67 counting Sigurd

Edited by Phantom037

Ross uses axes at base, Ewan uses anima at base, Amelia doesn't have a horse. She's 4 mov and is lancelocked, she's way closer to an AK than a cavvy. I don't think she should be in, but I lost on Ewan, so...

EDIT: Forgot some ds cavs, we now have 67 counting Sigurd

Ewan uses Anima at base but the Shaman route is obviously better for him. It might be part of the reason he lost so early too.

Base Amelia is the equivalent of a Soldier. How many of those do we have? The Tellius Soldiers, Amelia... are there any more?

Anyway if no one likes Paladin Amelia then I guess we can exclude her. But I remember on a certain thread in the FE8 forum that people all said General Amelia sucked and Gilliam is better (I disagree, Gilliam has no Speed). Besides, there are enough possible Paladins in FE8 anyway, whereas there's only one other General.

Ewan uses Anima at base but the Shaman route is obviously better for him. It might be part of the reason he lost so early too.

Base Amelia is the equivalent of a Soldier. How many of those do we have? The Tellius Soldiers, Amelia... are there any more?

Anyway if no one likes Paladin Amelia then I guess we can exclude her. But I remember on a certain thread in the FE8 forum that people all said General Amelia sucked and Gilliam is better (I disagree, Gilliam has no Speed). Besides, there are enough possible Paladins in FE8 anyway, whereas there's only one other General.

I wouldn't necessarily say that.

That's true.

I like Paladin Amelia. As to the rest: while Gilliam is slow, Amelia is the complete antithesis of what a General should be (also, putting up with two tiers' worth of 4 move lance lock is not worth it).

Barst 8

Havan 6
Othin 6
Dagda 5
Boyd 10
Nolan 12

Personally, I'd count Astrid, but not nomads. Her technical class is Bow Knight/Paladin, so even though she uses a different weapon, I think she still counts. On promotion, she gains another weapon anyway. Now, nomads and horsemen technically do as well, but again, they're not actually paladins. I wouldn't count Amelia though, it's actually quite tricky to see where she'd fit in to these things.