The Ultimate Fire Emblem Camus Archetype! (starts at post #4100)

llee1000

Understandable, but IIRC you were downvoting him way before then. I think you were the only one downvoting him then too, lol.

iirc there were still like 50 cavvies alive, and alance stood out for breaking 20 really quickly. And really, where else am I supposed to spend 5 downvotes?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All hope would not have been lost if you heathens had continued giving him points instead of ditching him :P

They are generic because literally every conversation I hear about good Cavaliers in Fire Emblem gravitate towards Abel, Cain, Titania, and Oscar. I always, always here "Oh Abel/Cain/Titania/Oscar so good the best in the series I wanna marry them everyone else is second-rate oh every Cav needs to be like them OOOOOH *swoon swoon swoon*" and it got really annoying, really fast. That's actually part of why Ike is among my least-favorite Lords...

Sounds a lot like why Sigurd's my least favorite Lord in the entire series. It also has a lot to do with why I dislike the Jugdral games so much...

Edited by Levant Colthearts

iirc there were still like 50 cavvies alive, and alance stood out for breaking 20 really quickly. And really, where else am I supposed to spend 5 downvotes?

You could've downvoted the worse Cavs. I mean when there were still 50 alive. I'm sure Alan and Lance aren't the worst of the bunch.

You could've downvoted the worse Cavs. I mean when there were still 50 alive. I'm sure Alan and Lance aren't the worst of the bunch.

They weren't the best either, which was why I was worried about them getting the obscene amount of points they did

Let me cast my vote. Personally, they're all backup characters for me.

Alan 3

Lance 6

Percival 10

Titania 14

Oscar 14

Only one per day because we're at the top 5, but I'll let that slide because you're new. Also, you downvote two points per person character.

Anyway, school made me WAY less active but whatever...

Alan 1

Lance 7

Percival 10

Titania 14

Oscar 14

Remind me, are we doing Merc or Light and Dark next?

Personally I want to do Light/Dark, but I have a feeling majority is going to want Mercenaries first.

I want to do Light/Dark first too. Personally, I want to save my favorite class for last.

Only classes remaining are Light/Dark, Healers/Troubadours, and Knights Mercs IIRC.

What about Wyvern Riders? And special classes like Dancers/Bards and Manaketes?

I mean even though the latter would be really short I think we should still do them. And after they're all done, maybe Knights for teh lulz.

What about Wyvern Riders? And special classes like Dancers/Bards and Manaketes?

I mean even though the latter would be really short I think we should still do them. And after they're all done, maybe Knights for teh lulz.

Right. Damn my accursed memory. Also, we could Laguz/Taugel as well. Actually, Dancers+Transformation thingies can be all one group.

Cool.

So here's the order I want to do:

White/Black

Healers and the horsey ones

special classes

The people on dragons

DIECK, I mean Mercs

I'd also like to do Light/Dark Mages next, then maybe Wyvern Riders or Merc. But no Knights. Seriously, it'd be boring as heck because everyone'll vote for the Oswin and Gatrie. All my favorites have been losing and my favorite Knight doesn't stand a freaking chance.

Alan 1
Lance 7
Percival 11
Titania 12
Oscar 14

Sorry Alan and Lance, but...no way either of you will win.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

Salem

Ray

Sophia

Niime

Yodel

Lucius

Canas

Renault

Artur

Knoll

Micaiah

Rhys

Pelleas

Oliver the beautiful

Etzel

Tharja

Henry

Notes:

-17 characters

-I'm going off of memory, so I could've missed someone

-I only put in people who could use tomes at base that weren't in the mage roster

-this is a short list