The Ultimate Fire Emblem Camus Archetype! (starts at post #4100)

llee1000

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He had no one else to turn to. Pelleas himself is innocent, Izuka just did a good job of finding a weak leader.

Maybe... But still, Izuka doesn't even try to hide the fact that he's obviously a bad guy.

Maybe... But still, Izuka doesn't even try to hide the fact that he's obviously a bad guy.

Pelleas also might've trusted him out of fear. He has Izuka to thank for even realizing he was a "royal descendant." If he didn't trust Izuka, then rumors might spread that Ashnard's son was living in hiding, and I don't think he wants to face the consequences of being a prince unknown in his own land.

Plus, Izuka could've easily killed commoner Pelleas if he refused to take the role of prince. Who knows if Izuka searched for previous men before Pelleas, and what happened to them.

Rhys only uses Light Magic at base in Radiant Dawn. If we want to keep him in this, let's vote exclusively for Radiant Dawn Rhys. And then let's include Path of Radiance Rhys in the Healers HnH.

This is really why I'm downvoting him, I like him as a healer much more than a Light Magic user.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

Deirdre 6

Julia 8

Salem 10

Ray 11

Sophia 9

Niime 6

Yodel 6

Lucius 12

Canas 15

Renault 10

Athos 10

Artur 11

Knoll 11

Rhys 6

Pelleas 2

Oliver 13

Lehran 6

Etzel 12

Henry 8

Edited by Levant Colthearts

Calling Sophia an Est is kinda pushing it, imho.

She comes really weak when your other units should all be better. That's part of the definition of Est.

Correction: Pelleas died for HIS sins.

Because Pelleas sinned by sacrificing himself to save his country?

I really think you hate Pelleas personally, you don't seem to understand his position.

She comes really weak when your other units should all be better. That's part of the definition of Est.

Because Pelleas sinned by sacrificing himself to save his country?

I really think you hate Pelleas personally, you don't seem to understand his position.

Personally, my definition of an Est is an underleveled unit who joins in the least third of the game, which Sophia doesn't.

Maybe I do, maybe I do not. But still, I find it very hard to forgive him for trusting Izuka wholeheartedly, with all due consideration of the crap that resulted from it.

Edited by Levant Colthearts