Dot.hack//The World:R1 Mafia(Game thread)

Shinori

why are you distrustful of me

Because people know stuff that they shouldn't (odd/even night) and only you knew that.

Also some people weren't told to target me and that could be you trying to screw up my protection plan. (FTR that person should sit on me all game pls you know who you are)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because people know stuff that they shouldn't (odd/even night) and only you knew that.

Also some people weren't told to target me and that could be you trying to screw up my protection plan. (FTR that person should sit on me all game pls you know who you are)

I'm pretty sure you claimed this in thread LD1?

kirsche i sent you a message

also they're probably lying and I can send you another message explaining why.

the code thing is confusing but there will be something in the message to confirm it's me

Also Refa they should be equivalent, everyone should be checking their e-mails to see if something isn't right.

Well, the only other message I got was from Baldrick, and it seemed like something that he'd say anyways so it didn't really bother me, dude.

@Kirsche my one E-mail to you hasn't been sent yet. Also, I was entombed ice like Weapons said, which means that there are either two roleblockers, or that one of us is lying.

anyway yeah sorry dude but if someone didn't target who they were supposed to they're lying ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the literal only thing that could have fucked things up is if I got a number wrong because I have trouble reading numbers, why the fuck do you think I need physics help in the first place.

@what you said about Proto's ability, that's a fair point and idk what really to say to that in my defense, but scum having both a message faker + unlimited messenger seems weird to me. there might also be the possibility of message interceptor

Are you sure Lord Gaius because I did get a message from you from someone that knew you had a night action, knew you were roleblocked and knew who Quote told you to target.

sorry that sounded kinda aggressive when I meant that to be silly, ngl I had a bad day in physics today ;_;

I do hate physics too

At this point I'm trying really hard to justify this read though.

@Gaius can you please confirm with the mods that they didn't just forget to confirm that they sent the message?

##Vote: refa

Here we go.

Maybe it got sent, my first email got denied because of rulebreaking by accident so I reworded it, and maybe they didn't notify me that it sent? Idk, but its basically just the info I put in the thread already.

I think I know why kirsche wants Refa lynched

but @kirsche are there any other reasons you think kirsche is scum aside from that?

kinda wondering what ways scum have to fuck with emails