Dot.hack//The World:R1 Mafia(Game thread)

Shinori

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BBM saw me do a really similar claim once and it almost worked I think? So it's possible he figured he could get away with it here. Although scum not using the vanillaise on kirsche Day 1 is kind of weird I guess.

Rapier, what was your night 1 result?

you guys should all unvote Rapier because I just insta-daycop-vanillized him and he's town

MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE RESPONDED TO MY MESSAGE KIRSCHE

I did dude what do you think that code was?

Why did you claim you're obvtown on role I was going to make you backup leader.

What is this directed towards?

Your second e-mail.

Also Rapier wtf you didn't claim alignment cop. He kills you instead if you're scum and that's why Blitz has doc.

It is weird because if BBM wanted to get rid of me he could just've let me be lynched. Things were heading that way.

So yeah, I think he did that in order to clear me. Which would mean he is town derpying.

what I was thinking is would scum!bbm do something ballsy like this tho

...Oh. Well then.

BBM saw me do a really similar claim once and it almost worked I think? So it's possible he figured he could get away with it here. Although scum not using the vanillaise on kirsche Day 1 is kind of weird I guess.

I don't see why scum would ever vanillize a mason claim ever..."You were proven town just a second ago dude, but now that you've been like vanillized, I'm not so sure I can trust you. Sorry, we're going to have to elect a new town leader."

I don't see why scum would ever vanillize a mason claim ever..."You were proven town just a second ago dude, but now that you've been like vanillized, I'm not so sure I can trust you. Sorry, we're going to have to elect a new town leader."

Oh. I'm dumb.

I thought I was the rolecop because my role doesn't specify it, but the effects of my role are similar to that of an alignment cop (I get to know if x is scum or not, instead of what their role is).

you know, there were much better ways to solve this without incurring in this massclaim shitstorm that happened in thread

mafia sucks

i suck

we suck

everything sucks