Dot.hack//The World:R1 Mafia(Game thread)

Shinori

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because he's scum, duh.

hahahaha now i know this is just a reaction test but i still won't have time to make content for a while dude so it's not going to work

Ok Refa is scum confirmed on that reaction.

Not joking btw we're lynching him today. Don't hammer yet though I have to go for like an hour and I need to inform BBM who is now officially town backup leader.

wrt the whole code thing with BBM: I had assumed that coded message was aimed at SB (in post 1211). It would probably help if you specified who a particular code was aimed at. You did tell him no several times and 10 minutes later rip rapier's role though, which is pretty gdi

I've sent one message today, to kirsche. I received a bunch of spam from Via (7 total messages by my count) during D/N1, and during N1 something from Marth (mostly talking about Blitz).

kirsche: Do you think it's possible that mafia has an email eavesdropper or something? I had considered the possibility of an email modifier or something but Shinori confirmed if an email was changed from how our recipient got it, we'd be notified.

Yeah I realised that I just didn't want to go "yo there's are the peeps I'm talking to everyone" I just sort of assumed if I kept it blank everyone would try to decode it and only you and BBM would get stuff.

##Vote: Refa

BOY DO I LOVE SHEEPING TOWN LEADER IN THE DARK

Same

Also I got cut but I would assume the message faker either has unlimited messages or the fakes don't count against his because otherwise it'd be easy to smoke him out once we'd found a faked message.

Same

Also I got cut but I would assume the message faker either has unlimited messages or the fakes don't count against his because otherwise it'd be easy to smoke him out once we'd found a faked message.

Yeah this is what I was thinking wrt via.

So uh, I'm going to be gone for the next 36 or so hours starting at 6pm EST, so... let's play follow the leader. I'll really only be able to phonepost occasionally and do night stuff.

##Vote: Refa

Ok Refa is scum confirmed on that reaction.

Not joking btw we're lynching him today. Don't hammer yet though I have to go for like an hour and I need to inform BBM who is now officially town backup leader.

can't wait to see what you have to say after i flipped tbh

tears hair out irl

well I'll at least finish this post I'm still halfway through <_<