Dot.hack//The World:R1 Mafia(Game thread)

Shinori

well it clearly doesn't matter rn since you claimed the kills, so if we lynch mafia and the game's not over you're dead next

this is fair

i'm still worried though because how would it be potential lylo with only one antitown scum left, i feel like there's something i'm missing but i'm scared there's two mafia and people are gonna think i'm sk once one mafia dies

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also i feel like it's either eclipse/eury over paperblade after mulling it over and idk what to do, i should have killed eury last night instead of baldrick (she was my original kill but then i got that email from baldrick and hggnghghghgh)

The final mafia role is a disguiser. Baldrick never played in CYOUR.

This is not true

Baldrick did play in CYOU'RE and made a big stink about how eclipse's SK helped the town out

his iso: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&cType=topic&cId=50610&search_author=Baldrick

basically i could scumside but how do i know scum won't fuck me over tonight

i just want this game to end asap, they somehow got through bbm's protection and i just want to win

man I have RP shit to run that I'm putting off for this uh

I feel like Eury is more likely to have written something like that message if we're assuming it wasn't Baldrick (I could imagine Baldrick trying that shit to try to smoke you out)

This is not true

Baldrick did play in CYOU'RE and made a big stink about how eclipse's SK helped the town out

his iso: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&cType=topic&cId=50610&search_author=Baldrick

CYOUR and CYOU'RE are two different games.

that's just nitpicky shit

Nitpicky, but important. Sort of like how getting the SFMMs mixed up would be a big deal, if someone was referencing them.

if there turn out to be actually two mafia and i kill one and get lynched after that i'm gonna be super fucking salty btw.

also like i know some scum roles were pretty powerful but considering all the power the town had PLUS me being assassin on a mafia, I feel like there are 6 mafia and not 5 to balance it out, and I told BBM this in email btw

especially since only of people alive I'm pretty sure only you/me/BBM played in that game and none of us were "laughed at for suggesting SK helped the town" in that game

Since I was mafia in Game 1, I wouldn't have done that. I could attempt to meta who sent that e-mail based off of style, but I think that would be kinda pointless at this point.

idk

rapier wasn't doing shit anyway

. . .this is bad, full stop. Even if he's not doing shit in-thread, he's still propping up the numbers.

also like i know some scum roles were pretty powerful but considering all the power the town had PLUS me being assassin on a mafia, I feel like there are 6 mafia and not 5 to balance it out, and I told BBM this in email btw

So explain the sheer number of vanillas. ;/

yeah but then how could it be potential lylo and not just potential mylo

idk if I can kill after the 4th shot, I'm asking the hosts but they both don't seem to be here atm