Dot.hack//The World:R1 Mafia(Game thread)

Shinori

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bizz wasn't scum, they were functionally a DPV Town Vigilante outside of a very specific scenario.

eury should've cased BBM and argued he was never truly "clear" + his role was too OP and easy to fake as mafia vanillizer + SB was obvscum day 3 and BBM mislynched marth anyway

I actually already had, and I was called scummy for it. The only reason why I was (openly) doubted as being scum was because of Randa lynch/casing that I'd done in since D1.

I had no way to post prior to SB being killed though, given that I was at work for however long the day phase actually lasted. :/

^

This is p much your scumtell eury

Except I had a non-role based PR that asked me to not wall post.

I wasn't comfortable with stating it, thus I didn't (and I thought that I wasn't allowed to either, but whatever).

As I stated with Kaoz, I was willing to take his challenge, but I told him I wouldn't be surprised if I was called insta-scum for it. Sigh.

So therefore, it's not so much as my "scum tell" (I had posts originally over 800 words long that I chose to chop up into 3-4 consecutive posts) as me trying to play in a way that was attempting not to disrupt people's reading of my posts as they possibly/generally do.

Edited by Eurykins

The game kinda lost a bit of its luster after town leader became a thing. Is that common in SF Mafia?

only in games with general OC in any amount (limited or otherwise)

Oh yeah, bizz having a DPV was an error also! There were so many errors around bizz's role.

It was supposed to be a BPV but made no difference by the time she lost it and I only noticed i had typed DPV as I was taking it away from her.

the reason you were called scummy for it is because you didn't actually case me you were like "BBM ISN'T CLEAR but I don't think he's scum NOBODY SHOULD CLAIM TO HIM THOUGH"

Yeah, LOC is the worst.

The game kinda lost a bit of its luster after town leader became a thing. Is that common in SF Mafia? Also over 2000 fucking posts.

Not really, most of the games are NOC, so town leadership is kind of impossible.

PS:

[3/27/2015 3:21:53 PM] 【Prims】: btw my guesses for remaining scum from skimming are weapons/SB/eury

[3/27/2015 3:21:53 PM] 【Prims】: im gonna say the SK is via or paper, not because they're playing like it but just because they'd probably request it and people still do requested handpicks

3/4 get fucked

eury i was itp but technically wasn't scum, i had a protown wincon and decided not to go sk anyway, not all itps are antitown

eury was obvscum because she was reacting to via's case like she was upset she got caught for the wrong reasons + her suspicion of via in response was bad since she wasn't really doing anything to press via if they were scum, just being reactive

sb was just scum because he was playing to his scum meta ┐( ´ー`)┌