Dot.hack//The World:R1 Mafia(Game thread)

Shinori

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i read what baldrick said in gy but i still don't agree with what you did dude, sorry. i figured it was like last scum being ballsy because scum at this poiunt was losing anyway and assumed i was sk and tried to use me to kill conftown. then my vest even got hit so i thought well fuck

Yeah, but why would scum want to kill Rapier?

i was panicking itp survivor who thought the town leader was telling everyone was sk ok i wasn't thinking straight

Edited by Quote

i was panicking itp survivor who thought the town leader was telling everyone was sk ok i wasn't thinking straight

I know this is sadistic but this along with paper being frustrated and eclipse being slow were the highlights of not only the last day, but the entire game IMO.

Right, fair enough. Still totally worth asking you that for this, though.

L8VPPZN.png

I know this is sadistic but this along with paper being frustrated and eclipse being slow were the highlights of not only the last day, but the entire game IMO.

This sword isn't just for show, Bluedoom!

Gdi Roofa I keep looking at your avvy and think that you're Euklyd

wait why I've never had an avatar like

qNQTUPt.png

Eclipse, you can't tell me what to do, you're not my REAL mom!!!!!!

you started it by saying my being shot meant the mafia was incompetent. Not to mention, you complain when I snark anyway so in for a penny, in for a pound IMO.

Bizz, I thought there was no way you not could become SK unless the game was townsided as fuck. You are my town MVP \_%_/ i tried to come across as nonconfrontational as possible but I obviously failed in that. sorry

Btw I just wanted Rapier dead, and BBM to stay alive.

Eclipse, you can't tell me what to do, you're not my REAL mom!!!!!!

you started it by saying my being shot meant the mafia was incompetent. Not to mention, you complain when I snark anyway so in for a penny, in for a pound IMO.

It means you need to readjust your snark meter. By a lot. Also, you would've been a really good mislynch, 'cause Poly's "clear" meant nothing.

BBM I told you to target scum twice and then you targetted our cop whyyyy.

Spamposting was fun. That D1 was a thing.

@Via: It was actually Baldrick who lied, not Refa. Dunno why you assumed Refa.

also LOC games should have rules against codes IMO because they're basically circumventing the LOC contact mechanic to infinite OC contact in-thread

Seconding this, I was very surprised to see that codes were allowed.

wait why I've never had an avatar like

It's the same shade of blue-y green.

Edited by kirsche

gyuys i tried to fix my s key and i jut broke it more so now there's going to be a lot of cum i gues

gyuys i tried to fix my s key and i jut broke it more so now there's going to be a lot of cum i gues

do we all feel like cum to you now, or still just eury?

Bizz, I thought there was no way you not could become SK unless the game was townsided as fuck. You are my town MVP \_%_/ i tried to come across as nonconfrontational as possible but I obviously failed in that. sorry

Btw I just wanted Rapier dead, and BBM to stay alive.

unfortunately i wa actually urvivor o when you sent me that i freaked out which i undertand wan't what you were expecting lol

but "i will out you unless you kill a confirmed town" ???

why does life hate you

tuck with no convenience

God damn letter _

Edited by Sara.