Dot.hack//The World:R1 Mafia(Game thread)

Shinori

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

terra no offense or anything but I still don't understand why you're so mad at kirsche

I don't fight bulls, not quite that OP

But yeah, he played in such an absolutely manipulative and emotional way and refused to play any sort of ball. Town should NOT play like that.

You really should've claimed regardless

although I dunno considering claiming miller= getting killed by scum...

Probs should've just claimed rogue to hold off your lynch though.

rogue aka "no one ever uses this role and it's a more common scumclaim" (which people never use)

Look if that's the case it's the mod's fault and a certain checker should warn the mod of this and help solve it if it's a problem.

But yeah, he played in such an absolutely manipulative and emotional way and refused to play any sort of ball. Town should NOT play like that.

you've never played a game with life lol

i dont know what was wrong with kirsche's attitude from skimming. kirsche is pretty good at mafia. if you want him dead though turbolynching him in his sleep usually works

I can see it from here. . .kirsche COULD stand to be a little less standoffish. It's a fine line to walk, and now I'm even more pissed that D1 was so friggin' long, because there's SB scumtells in kirsche's replies.

Seriously, don't spam a game like that again!

i dont know what was wrong with kirsche's attitude from skimming. kirsche is pretty good at mafia. if you want him dead though turbolynching him in his sleep usually works

I don't have any issues with kirsche's style of play, but I totally want to do this at least once. Maybe twice.

I'm ok with kirsche's playstyle because we talked in private once and since then I've been pretty comfortable with it honestly which is surprising for me

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

he's a pretty cool dude tho

Edited by Quote

Kirsche is cool outside of Mafia and him being smug and confident/cocky in Mafia isn't a big deal since there are always good reasons behind it and it doesn't feel like he's going overboard. IMO anyway.

Edited by Bluedoom

this sort happened in code geass I think minus the turbo part.

It's not fun when you're town.