Playing FE10 for the first time

I've finally got to playing FE10, and I don't know everything. These are the characters I plan on using in the endgame:

Mia for Alondite

Titania for Urvan

Nephenee for Wishblade

Leonardo for Double Bow

Soren for Rexcalibur

Sothe for Peshkatz (or whatever the SS knife is)

Tibarn

Skirimir

Haar

Elincia

Is this a good team?

Edited by Larverto

I've finally got to playing FE10, and I don't know everything. These are the characters I plan on using in the endgame:

You seem to know more than nothing :P

Otherwise you wouldn't know about the characters, weapons and the endgame.

Titania for Urvan

She's good, but personally I would go for Jill because of her better caps (especially speed). Haar is also more usable than Titania because of his flying ability.

Leonardo for Double Bow

He has the worst growths of the three archers / snipers. You must be very lucky with his level ups. He starts at first tier and his availibilty is worse than Rolf's and Shinon's.

In part 3 Micaiah's party has 75% less availibility than Ike's party.

Caineghis > Skrimir, because for being a Laguz King and transformed the entire time.

The other units are good choices.

I would recommend to bless the other SS sword for Mia, if you know how to get it.

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

Mia for Alondite

Titania for Urvan

Nephenee for Wishblade

Leonardo for Double Bow

Soren for Rexcalibur

Sanaki for Rexflame

Tibarn

Skirimir

Haar

Elincia

Is this a good team?

I always give Mia the Alondite, but a better idea, if she's your only non-Ike swordsperson, is to bless the Vague Katti, use the Alondite for part 3 and 4, and then use the Vague Katti in the final chapter.

Titania is the best Paladin for endgame, but none of the Paladins are great for endgame. If you trained Jill or a Reaver (Nolan/Boyd, I prefer Nolan), they're better Urvan users. If not, Titania is fine.

Leonardo is awful. Not because he's fragile, because that can be said for nearly all the DB'ers, but because his growths are awful. He needs a special bow just to keep his speed from being terrible. If you managed to train him, then congratulations. But more likely you're better off training Shinon or Rolf. And Shinon is your only real option if it's hard mode.

Soren is kind of crap for end game, aside from spamming thunder tomes in Part 3.

Just make sure Sanaki's strength is up to Rexflame's weight. The Red Dragon tides can help here though. She has a personal tome that's almost as good as Rexflame and doesn't weigh as much, but I usually train her up to use Rexflame anyway.

Caineghis and GIffca are probably better than Skrimir. Unless you really leveled up Skrimir and got his strike level up, then I guess he could be used. But Caineghis and Giffca don't require any of that effort.

Haar is awesome for the first 3 parts of endgame, but he'll have trouble in the last two chapters because of his speed cap. If you trained Jill, she's better. I usually use both.

Elincia is awesome. I usually have her bless a wrymslayer over Amiti, but it just depends on how you plan to use her.

Edited by Radiant head

Elincia is awesome. I usually have her bless a wrymslayer over Amiti, but it just depends on how you plan to use her.

The wyrmslayer is only better in E-3. And with Amiti she can 1RKO the white dragons as well.

In E-5 the can 1RKO the inside auras with Ena, Gareth and Nasir.

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

Gold Knights are great in endgame because Sword and Hammer access let's them go wild in E-1 and E-3. Then they can just bless a brave weapon for everything else. Unfortunately, the only good gold knights are Tits and a spoiler character.

Lol Leonardo. Godspeed.

Mages blow because they don't even have a brave weapon to bless, lol.

I wonder why people bless VK over Alondite. Alondite's 1-2 allows for more flexible positioning against the auras. Mia doesn't have Canto.

I don't have much to add that wouldn't be suggesting different characters altogether (Jill and Urvan go together like cookies and milk). Get the Laguz Gem in 4-3 if your serious about Skrimir. Or just take Giffca's.

Do you actually get a bolting in RD, though?

You pretty much have to spend a TON of time planing how to steal a bolting, despite it being equiped. Unequiping it so that you can steal it essentially requires either ai abuse, or praying that disarm procs. Plus you need to worry about having a thief with enough strength to actualy steal it, which is HIGHLY unlikely without abuse for the first copy(the one mentioned in this sites guide). I belive they are in two other places, though. Plus they tend to all be in places where they will run out of uses before you get to them.

Mia for Alondite

Titania for Urvan

Nephenee for Wishblade

Leonardo for Double Bow

Soren for Rexcalibur

Sanaki for Rexflame

Tibarn

Skirimir

Haar

Elincia

Is this a good team?

You can actually take one more person because Sanaki is required anyway.

Does the 4-E-1 bolting dude have a non-siege tome he uses, or do you have to disarm?

If only Volke could steal stuff. Then I would totally get all the brave weapons as well. My Sothe always turns out badly strength-wise.

Edited by Radiant head

Mia for Alondite Since this is NM I like to pump my exp to edward as he is statisticly superior to Mia and I like to give her the vague katti

Titania for Urvan Nope Nolan,Haar,Boyd Jill are better as urvan wielders

Nephenee for Wishblade Nope Id give my wishblade to the most worthy of the lance wielders or not at all

Leonardo for Double Bow NOPE DENIED Shinon exists you fucker

Soren for Rexcalibur Loltellius mages bench for royal

Sothe for Peshkatz (or whatever the SS knife is) Baselerd is better on volke but sothe is a forced unit that is preety crappy during endgame

Tibarn Best endgame unit

Skirimir Use his dad/giffca

Haar Urvan or bench for a royal

Elincia Use Naelsa

Is this a good team?

Not really but this is NM you can go crazy with your picks

Edited by TTPK_Tal

Not really, since bolting can delete dragons, but Meteor doesn't have much use after.

Adept Meteor and Blizzard are kinda cool for sieging auras. Bolting is a PITA to get but it's significantly more useful because of what you mentioned.

Mia's better than Edward regardless of difficulty. BEXP exists to skew averages. Edward's better growths don't mean anything.

you just implied mia is getting BEXP in a team of gods while edward doesnt get BEXP when he is in a team of wimps

BEXP can make all units good not just Mia your point is flawed and rather stupid

Better growths:

Eddie

Better caps:

Eddie

Statistical Averages Winner:

Eddie

being in NM helps eddie alot as he can grow as a unit to be the best trueblade

Edited by TTPK_Tal

First, I never said Mia gets BEXP and Eddie doesn't. I said Ed's better growths don't mean anything because BEXP skews averages. As in BEXP will make the both turn out the same except Mia has a much better base to work with. Mia's actually one of the better GMs because her base AS is good enough for like all of Part 3. Ed has to pray he procs str and Spd every level just to stay relevant by the time Zihark and the other various win buttons join the DB.

Better caps really don't mean shit since M Trueblade only has 1 point of Str over F Trueblade, which Mia's fire affinity can easily make up for. Not to mention how much easier it is to raise Mia than it is to raise Edward.

NM, HM, whatever. Mia is the better character here.

First, I never said Mia gets BEXP and Eddie doesn't. I said Ed's better growths don't mean anything because BEXP skews averages. As in BEXP will make the both turn out the same except Mia has a much better base to work with. Mia's actually one of the better GMs because her base AS is good enough for like all of Part 3. Ed has to pray he procs str and Spd every level just to stay relevant by the time Zihark and the other various win buttons join the DB.

Those are problems in HM not NM bro so your point is preety irelevant

Better caps really don't mean shit since M Trueblade only has 1 point of Str over F Trueblade, which Mia's fire affinity can easily make up for. Not to mention how much easier it is to raise Mia than it is to raise Edward.

NM, HM, whatever. Mia is the better character here.

1 point of str is like 1 point of HP It can be the thing that decides the ORKO or not

Averages tend to go to your highest growths and ignore the others making Mia a worse eddie anyway because eddy will cap str 1st

IM TALKING ENDGAME NO PART3/PART 1

Edited by TTPK_Tal

• 2 weeks later...

you just implied mia is getting BEXP in a team of gods while edward doesnt get BEXP when he is in a team of wimps

BEXP can make all units good not just Mia your point is flawed and rather stupid

Better growths:

Eddie

Better caps:

Eddie

Statistical Averages Winner:

Eddie

being in NM helps eddie alot as he can grow as a unit to be the best trueblade

Yeah, because growths, caps, and averages are al that matter. Let's completely ignore bases and availability.