What's the proper way to approach someone famous without being "that guy"?

IceBrand

Just talk to them~

and by that I mean there's nothing wrong with being appreciative, I say don't worry even if you act excited

Edited by Freohr Datia

The last time I talked to someone semi-famous, I was asking her to sign a couple of her albums. Which I had just bought at the venue. And she did sign them. So just ask them to sign something.

In Earthbound, a signed banana was enough for that one guy.

Just be yourself and unexpected things will happen. I got Hayley Kioko to sign my 3DS (in the game notes) and interviewed by Garret M. Brown during my time on the set of "Hello, My name is Frank." All that just for being me. So, yeah. Don't act crazy, be yourself, and have fun.

Approach from behind and jab a pistol into their back. Say "You're going to walk out of here with me and get in my van." Once you have them in your van tie them up and put a bag on their head. Drive them to your house and put them in your torture dungeon.

Ride in a horse and challenge them to a duel.

[spoiler=probably better for the confession thread but what can you do]HmheVfk.png