Metaknight banned in Italy

Rehab

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And then they'll ban craptain Falcon and Fink (lol fail+link) cause they're shit

Sniffle, I WAN'T MY MELEE CAPTAIN FALCON!!!!!

I guess it's not too surprising Meta Knight got banned. Although, banning a character in general is sort of stupid. Still, excellent Meta Knights are the scariest folks around.

I saw that on Smash Boards and I loled. Honestly hes good no doubt but come on dont ban him. I still think Ike has the better matchup against meta knight and Snake is the top of tier list but w/e what can I do

I'm not sure you guys have played a pro/pro-like Metaknight. Metaknight isn't just a good character. He's is BROKEN. A skilled Metaknight player can easily overpower you with incredible quick attacks. Unless your character has fast spammable attacks or super armor frames, chances are Mk will hit you before you can retaliate. Once he gets you off the edge, it's over. He can chase you off the screen and make it back. His recovery is speedy and has more priority than most moves, not to mention it's incredible knockback. If you're trying to ledge guard him, chances are he'll send you flying into oblivion. He, however, has no problem with his ledge guarding.

Banning MK in tourneys is fair enough. Chances are that only the hardcore players will be going to tourneys.

Why ban metaknight?

I really just think he's kind of like sonic. Too much speed but low strength. The only thing they differ is that MK is easier to get used to than sonic.

Thats just stupid..........why ban a character, thats like saying if you are good you can't play online....

its not as far from reality as you would think.

did you hear about the kid who was banned from playing baseball because he was "too good?"

its not as far from reality as you would think.

did you hear about the kid who was banned from playing baseball because he was "too good?"

Beign banned for beign too good.... What's the world comming to. Can't they take the truth.

I'm not sure you guys have played a pro/pro-like Metaknight. Metaknight isn't just a good character. He's is BROKEN. A skilled Metaknight player can easily overpower you with incredible quick attacks. Unless your character has fast spammable attacks or super armor frames, chances are Mk will hit you before you can retaliate. Once he gets you off the edge, it's over. He can chase you off the screen and make it back. His recovery is speedy and has more priority than most moves, not to mention it's incredible knockback. If you're trying to ledge guard him, chances are he'll send you flying into oblivion. He, however, has no problem with his ledge guarding.

Banning MK in tourneys is fair enough. Chances are that only the hardcore players will be going to tourneys.

Also, I believe Metaknight has a glitch that makes him invincible from all attacks for some duration of time.

Having Metaknight in tournaments weakens a unique playing ground in competition. We don't want something like the Space Animal only tournaments like in Melee again, correct? I have to support Metaknight's ban.

Also, I believe Metaknight has a glitch that makes him invincible from all attacks for some duration of time.

Having Metaknight in tournaments weakens a unique playing ground in competition. We don't want something like the Space Animal only tournaments like in Melee again, correct? I have to support Metaknight's ban.

Same. and yeah he has that bullshit use his down b and keep tapping b and he will be off the screen.

Marth was better than Fox in Melee anyway.

Also, anybody know about Street Fighter 3: Third Strike? There were 2 characters who were pretty much undeniably the best, and to see anbody else win at higher levels was not common at all. There was Yun, who had not a single bad matchup and enough very good ones, and Chun Li, who had few bad matchups and screwed some people harder than Yun did. Sound familiar?

Oh, and the MK cape trick is pretty much banned.

Also MK has matchups where he doesn't have the advantage.

Also I used to feel differently about this, changed my mind why do you ask

Marth was better than Fox in Melee anyway.

Also, anybody know about Street Fighter 3: Third Strike? There were 2 characters who were pretty much undeniably the best, and to see anbody else win at higher levels was not common at all. There was Yun, who had not a single bad matchup and enough very good ones, and Chun Li, who had few bad matchups and screwed some people harder than Yun did. Sound familiar?

Oh, and the MK cape trick is pretty much banned.

Also MK has matchups where he doesn't have the advantage.

Also I used to feel differently about this, changed my mind why do you ask

If only jiggs scream was that powerful in brawl.

Why ban metaknight?

I really just think he's kind of like sonic. Too much speed but low strength. The only thing they differ is that MK is easier to get used to than sonic.

Except that fact that Meta Knight actually has a few killing moves, and zomgwtfh4x combos. And he doesn't suck. That's a big difference.

that AT is banned

and your an idiot supporting a ban because you cant beat it psh

Mac I used to that but no marth isn't better than fox. Maybe falco maybe but that's still up for debate

Edited by Doom103

that AT is banned

and your an idiot supporting a ban because you cant beat it psh

Mac I used to that but no marth isn't better than fox. Maybe falco maybe but that's still up for debate

Just because some random players that people think are better than everyone else make a list of how good everyone is doesn't mean it's 100% accurate. :/