• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa, chill out, I'm just making a little request. It's not like I'm dictating everyone that he is going to use.

That's...actually true. But he has a Panzer, so isn't he already fighting a war?

Hey, I have an entire team of military leaders and weapons, and I'm not fighting a war.

[spoiler=Chapter 4 part 1]
Lzvh93E.png
Phora is the next target.

N3tzP7i.pngeXGNlFV.png
Galagar leaves already.

7iCAwaB.pngTFWTwOA.png6RgBtW2.pngA5G3Iid.pngahxOBpL.pngSgWy3my.png94O5sqn.pngnvsiBcA.pngGb6iYhR.pngRItsElZ.png

g64QAzA.pngdnfITFx.png
Kevin is back with a very nice looking lady.

mLTyE2C.png5jMUmhl.pngMV0Mt3u.pngbHrO7vm.png
An archer or nomad boss. What is Kevin going to do?

PZb4bmQ.png
FoW - I knew it!

ggbI6J9.pnge4x6g25.pngLgFso3H.pngoWBeXdu.png
Lots of bow users - means bad news for my peggie

Map
qD7r49T.pngUEn1S23.png?1
av0FwGG.png?1Ik2wQth.png?1
I was a dummy and forgot to the disable all the screens. However there's not much too see anyway, because it's a FoW map. The torch from the last chapter will have its use here.[spoiler=There are three houses to visit]which you don't have to!

and an armory. Since I've money thanks to Shuuda's red jewel, I'll go shopping in the beginning. The boss is probably on the central fortress, so she won't move most likely. You only see this nomad:
hbciKiX.png3o3dra3.png
In this chapter you'll fight nomads with iron, steel, short and long bows and a few archers, mercenaries and myrmidons. In the top-right corner of the map is a ballista. It's a rout mission.

Turn 1
Player phase
wTC8odW.pngFbgPTx6.png
She's the only one besides my healer of course, who can't orko him.

PnyqwUV.pngQrGasL5.png
In the early phase of this chapter after each passed turn she get more worried and worried => Announcement of reinforcements

Enemy phase
x0AOsOR.png
Uhh, my first death already?

jzJFm5Z.png

Turn 2
Player phase
LuAK9N0.png

HT2MIaV.png
Inanna uses the torch => No more enemies in my field of sight

P7IbDVC.png
Tamiko heals Inanna. Not the stats she needs.

Visiting the first house
QIOIs7J.pngZsykT1Z.pngp0lwKi4.png
The northern path I used id actually a deadlock. I only can cross the river by using rescue and drop with Inanna. It's way too elaborate and risky so I'll send all my units to the eastern path after my shopping tour.

CPZ0qVI.png

Enemy phase
Z0VuFn0.pngp6paJJW.png
Panic again

jy5lq1K.pngeGlliof.png
[spoiler=Kevin is going to fight.]Is he going to change the sides?

Turn 3
Player phase
First reinforcements:
NWm9EtH.pngQRoDjGY.png
Short bows work like crossbows from FE10. They've the increased critrate from the GBA series, but they also can attack from melee range. Nice to see them back!

Abd6uWU.pngKJKhX7C.png
They're nasty to fight because of their decent critrate.

CzMOMjF.png
Siegfried got Shuuda's red jewel. He sells it in the armory and buys one iron lance.

YCOlIWv.png

Enemy phase
vvpWs6Q.png

Turn 4
Player phase
3cIHlxz.png
More reinforcements from the same locations like in the previous turn.

qinMZfM.png

yZXn9jK.pngTRQsXTE.png

Use Shuuda, please.

He applies to be a permanent member in my mainteam.

rbJBU8s.png
The nothung can oneshot the enemy.

nM85EUg.png
I totally forgot to mention the new sword, the nothung. It's pretty much as powerful as an iron blade with higher hit, which does effective damage to magic users. It's like the ramvirus from Dream of Five as a sword. Everyone can use it I think.

Enemy phase
RkUhNpJ.png

Turn 5
Player phase
42SRcSo.png

Ruagk4v.png01MxiEo.pngPoEQXQW.png
I take the strength at least.

Turn 6
Player phase
CcWWCDV.png
A knight is moving towards me. Is it Kevin?

V9GAkJD.pngJfaAfIs.pngQOo11z9.png
Yeah, he's! Kevin is level 3 knight with decent defense and resistance for his level a blue gem (= 5000) and nothing else. A wall is nice to have, although the enemies do almost no damage to my units. I don't know, if I really will use him. It depends on his levels. Though I like the Treck-Portrait. I also don't know, who can recruit him. Either Siegfried or Shon.

Turn 7
Player phase
KuFmq8j.png
None of my units can talk to him. Only Siegfried is left. So I must retreat for now.

Turn 8
Player phase
EiwIOiz.png
Siegfried can talk to him. It's a remix of the recruitment theme in the Tellius series.

zUxvbxL.pngH5fwUcJ.pngCF1eyps.png2337bto.png2337bto.pngREG0jKZ.pngq7QfMnU.pngQ6m8xFF.pngrXrEKic.pngRbzQ0PE.pngKbain0l.pngcrQveZH.pngRXSCgvX.pngnFrIKdW.png2G7ao2M.pngLjaqyfF.pngBxGDJAZ.pngE3UhvGJ.pngALsNEDk.png6N0Yvzy.pngYyl5E6F.pngRlSSxFL.pngb6aRdLf.png69LWHhA.png9F9afj7.pngihjqL9D.png
Still like him. Think I'm going to use him. Please disappoint me! Never really have made good experiences with most armor knights.

Enemy phase

ziHiSn1.png

mxDcIYV.png

First long bow nomad. More will come.

Use Corben and Shuuda, please.

Like I mentioned in the part that I definitely want to use mercenaries.
In general until the I point must choose my units, I'm going to use everyone (Siegfried shall only be used to weak the opponents). I try to show you as many classes as possible.

Though I'll go for stats. If someone gets bad level ups, I'll bench it at once.
It's still a romhack and a blind run, so I can't baby each character through the entire playthrough.

Edited by Mister CatTeaDawn

[spoiler=Chapter 4 part 2]
Turn 9
Player phase
ZSrTnfE.png

JQslrQq.png

c7hIk1n.png
[spoiler=This house is pointless. If you visit it, an old man will kick out faster than you can say goodbye.]I've visited it with everyone except my healer and the dialogue is always the same.

hRJp24H.png
magic

HtSXDmR.png
More nomads. Get the peggie out of this shit.

QLYjVTQ.png
These are the stats of a myrmidon. [spoiler=14 HP]That's even lower than Micaiah's base HP in FE10.

5Pf2nWn.png

gqlO3my.pngNpWaK1g.png
Misses once

Enemy phase
uuUWQSW.pngS2oxD6p.pngueqYdY2.png7efzkzO.png
A mercenary, who does 1 damage? Are you f**king kidding me? At least the myrm survives one hit...

jiAaivp.png
Same goes for this one.

Turn 10
Player phase
Cm2LWYZ.pngwwbyiK3.png
nice

YNCDtqf.pngIMVwRzX.png
These strength stats are just priceless. Why?!

IPPJYxZ.png

8pxvTYE.png
Poor Kevin... can't do anything because of his low movement :C

fPnVbZP.png

xlevSdv.png

Enemy phase
kBl6Cdj.png2eNwgbT.png
Four damage, though he has an iron blade.

Sa52agG.png
Three one stater in a row! Good job shitlord!

vNPOP6Z.png
First ballista shot misses.

Turn 11
Player phase
y4trVeZ.png

GH0uUOA.pngEJRUPai.pngyhsS2Lo.png
Here's the boss Ada, an archer with stats for a level 6 archer. Since she can counterattack in melee with her crossbow, she won't leave the fort (which gives her -2 damage and +20% evasion).She also drops an elixir. Already the third boss, who drops an elixir.

xPtO9Zg.png

W6MVUEg.png
Corben detected another nomad. He and Siegfried are in the attack range of the boss. Inanna moves out of the archer's attack range.

Enemy phase
MuEsBmx.pngUUOIrCq.pngXIurjU0.png
Six damage isn't that much either. Also she can't counterattack anymore.

h0dvsfM.png
Second ballista shot hits and does one damage.

The fort doesn't heal the boss.

Turn 12
Player phase
9HRRYmU.png

Siegfried visits the third house.
DXjmgYe.pngg7yztzM.pngYHzfLTM.png
Such a waste of time
Siegfried rides to the boss after the visit.

Enemy phase
sjbr49p.png

Third ballista shot misses.

Turn 13
Player phase
tit18BV.png

r8ifIid.png
Trying to give Kevin the kill. He also should have a personal conversation with her.

4uU8FjS.png
Maybe?

o6LBkUX.pngx3wI4EC.pngc8M90bH.pngtJbf0xa.png9h0Juc5.pngrahsR9H.pnglGP8SDX.png

Actually I kinda thought that he could recruit her, but he can't. She only can be killed.

wexBbV8.pngXJHJrj2.png
Good job, Kevin! Unfortunately no level up yet.

3oTIou6.pngYUnkXzR.pngrSIcOom.pngzMhthFX.pngrhsIlep.pngyHwn6r4.pngs4Ln5OF.png
She'll become a sex slave.

BHUU6uj.png3xxg8GB.pngrmko8BJ.pngUNAxJwn.pngj3mhDaM.pngz4QyCGR.pngmJ2jDkt.png

Kevin will definitely stay in my team

UYeIif4.pngjdfSBs5.pngRjK7sfF.pngVWGJJ2w.png

and feeds Siegfried with information.

E3WI0Ht.pngkru2rFD.pngWpOzIIU.pngJm2zqT9.pngdhTS9HO.png7fPV8Ch.pngh75S1tC.pngaG3K6MS.pngEBPdez2.png4HMW5Zv.png
That's a deal!

moKAfBL.png

Alright, sounds good. Sorry if I came across as a little bit too pushy. Also, TLP is not exactly known for being a Hard Mode hack. Some of the later levels (one in particular) can be somewhat rage-inducing, but for the most part it is kind of easy.

NWm9EtH.pngQRoDjGY.pngShort bows work like crossbows from FE10. They've the increased critrate from the GBA series, but they also can attack from melee range. Nice to see them back!

Ugh. I can't stand 1-2 range bows. That's not how you make archers good. Prime examples of good archers are in Midnight Sun and Elibian Nights. Midnight Sun does good by giving Rya a second option: magic damage bows. Elibian Nights makes them better by INCREASING their range, making other 1-2 range weapons somewhat obsolete. The trick is not to remove their weakness, but to accentuate their unique properties.

[spoiler=Chapter 5 part 1]
SAfz5Es.png

U6bIIsp.png
A warm welcome by some nomads and a NPC nomad.

TzFo4Ss.png
It's Haas

PG07VZi.pngTL7UMaw.pngoPfjrmt.pngtLmQOCj.png1lH2BtJ.pngsg4roi0.png
Now the Nothung can prove its worth.

InWlLAc.pngUSDa9nF.png
Haas leaves. That's the job of the NPC.

sl3bDBl.pngZYIao6A.pngTaRlYhd.png
AtWh0Qj.pnghs2HXQB.pngDFASjHR.png
A deserter

OWOChF5.png
He joins immediately.

UaDZBSx.pngBt3euN2.pngAR3xNCq.pngG4zHDKK.pngz19NtIa.pngZ0v2Uc7.pngUTwhdTk.png

Arthur
lsuVbgp.pngojhrCEm.pnglsuVbgp.png
Arthur is a level 1 monk. Monks can only use light magic. He comes with an unfortunately very bad weapon level. He starts literally from zero. At least his bases aren't terrible. He has more HP than Shon and could even take two hits. His shitty base luck is a problem though.

Map
OsWtoYf.pngJsfFm5G.png?1
thPn2Cb.pngsdme9WX.png?1
Chapter 5 is the first indoor map. In the entrance area of the castle some nomads with iron, steel, short and long bows want you to hinder you to intrude inside the castle.
dKf27IA.png
Unlike in the previous chapter they've actually stats (applies to each enemy in this chater)! Instead of 15 HP in ch. 4, they've about 23 HP now (50% more), so they won't get orkoed by almost everyone.

Inside the castle are lots of magic users with each magic type, a troubadour and a couple of myrmidons.
9dfYysn.pngThey have fire tomes; one of them has thunder
lbKgqfa.pngNMGaxau.pngFlux is as heavy as in the GBA series :C
aaYCL12.png
C0qptpK.png
For level 1 they've somewhat of stats except for magic. However they'll spend very few exp. at all.

There are some droppables: 5 chest keys, 5 door keys and a fire tome
There are three chests, which you can open with the chest keys. That means no thief is necessary.
[spoiler=There's a hidden item in this chapter to find],which allows you to do a sidequest. Make sure you have someone enter the seemingly empty locked room.

Z9YyvWF.pngFfIsOXK.png
The boss is a nomad. Not tough at all thanks to his ridiculous low base HP. Only beware of any criticals, if he uses the short bow.

Turn 1
Player phase
9sIifr8.pngS0tyo2H.png
Unlike in the previous chapter I need already three units to take out this guy, because Kevin has missed. That means I can't kill all the four nomads in the entrance area. I must be very careful about my healers and especially Inanna.

jPQhfLE.png2DmEWw1.png

VuTGLuF.png2tymQkg.png
I can only kill 2/4 nomads.

So you're complaining about weak damage?
The difficulty curve in this game is insane.

I've noticed already the jump from ch. 4 to ch. 5Finally this hack has a fitting difficulty! That means I must place Tamiko on a spot, where she can get attacked by only one enemy. Inanna can be attacked by one, but she can survive one hit.

Enemy phase
c9DtAxw.pngEcKZGc8.png
This nomad wants to sacrifice himself just to do massive damage on my peggy. Bastard!
[spoiler=Inanna reminds me on someone from another hack I've LPed. Still no speed point.]133_zps5uhvn9ng.png

101foO8.pngDXu7aPw.png
Oh shoot! The second nomad has longbow. Forgot to check it.

[spoiler=A mage with the droppable keys opens a door.]He'll also open the other ones.

Turn 2
Player phase
Gbhp2AO.png

Zv5dTrK.pngyhqZStE.pngLQUHq4M.png
Excellent level up for a knight!

jLW2WNM.png

9bP3nt2.png
Same shit like Inanna

Enemy phase
4B53jgr.png
Light magic has a decent critrate.

Turn 3
Player phase

TXRH81G.pngFF3dmWO.png
Crit

Enemy phase
P2bOxLV.png9R471yJ.png3AnTAPq.png
Thanks to her shitty speed she can't double any of these mages with the javelin :<

jJQF5EO.pngarhPMyS.png
At least Corben can. However he has 3 more con than her.

NPC phase
JFIH9sD.pngLxCrqaB.png
Help for me, which I actually don't need...

5NRNX4V.png318b1lt.png
Five nomads appear with pretty good stats. Their job is to intecept enemy reinforcements from the beginning, which you'll see later.
[spoiler=The leader of them (who spoke) left]but he'll return after this chapter.

Turn 4
Player phase
xAiUQ4Y.png

YMrG3is.png

FG7ae2W.png

p5t86QO.png

Tamiko uses an elixir.

SojJV4Q.png
Waiting till the mage will open the door.

Enemy phase
6GFfwex.png
Also the myrmidons gained +50% HP compared to the previous chapter.

Turn 5
VPCwHh9.png
First reinforcements! Also a mage in the throne room.

Player phase
w60L9Ph.png

Cc2VNFV.pngYSnG5oa.png

qFYMqgU.png9BHka3S.png
alright

Enemy phase
IMTobHm.pngKlzgkuY.pngnTYpxec.pngowT1u9B.png
Still NO speed!!! Ilanice II confirmed!

NosIuKW.png
One of the reinforcements could catch Siegfried.

MbDi9ZQ.png
The door is opened.

NPC phase
9J7RPtV.pngnsYbO55.png
These reinforcements aren't a match for the NPCs.

Turn 6

Player phase

jLaG9LI.pngceiaB5x.png

nice

jkpnWVd.pngZd9m4Jp.png

p5TtuGh.png

kjgfIyx.pngqlrd3eX.png

No nothung necessary

@ Blaze

[spoiler=Thanks!]Have figured out the secret, but wasn't sure about the NPC thing.

Ugh. I can't stand 1-2 range bows. That's not how you make archers good. Prime examples of good archers are in Midnight Sun and Elibian Nights. Midnight Sun does good by giving Rya a second option: magic damage bows. Elibian Nights makes them better by INCREASING their range, making other 1-2 range weapons somewhat obsolete. The trick is not to remove their weakness, but to accentuate their unique properties.

Mainly lots of people refer crossbows automatically to Shinon, who was way too OP in FE10 statwise.

Crossbows were good in the beginning, but became worse and worse, because they only do fixed damage. They would work better, if the strength was added to the might (like in this hack).

In general I like crossbows, because it allows archers to counterattack from melee in enemy phase.

The addition of magic bows was a great thing, which should be added in a regular FE game at once (idk if FE14 added them). They made archers much more flexible especially against low res. units like knights.

[spoiler=Chapter 5 part 2]

Enemy phase
dtGqEdW.pngFdVYacS.png
Ugh... dat critrate - he'd die theoretically

SF1VZxd.pngihhoVvJ.png

NPC phase
g4eGZ21.png

Turn 7
Player phase
wG72osJ.pngThD89ls.png
Time for the panic button. Disappointing for his growths.

5FWc5ZC.png

70Rwj5I.png
lol - probably the stat with her worst growth?!

Enemy phase
97VMYJM.png

Turn 8
SSjiFFH.png
More reinforcements

Player phase
Time to plunder the chest
MK9FGlD.png
In the first chest is a lancereaver. Same like in the GBA games.

iopcmF1.png

vUM3XOh.png
No more enemies are left except for the boss. Only the reinforcements, who will get eaten by the NPCs.

Enemy phase
sRE2klY.png

UNA3hyq.png
This was the last one. Only the boss is left.
However it's a seize mission. After I've killed the boss, I've the time to open the other two remaining chests and to visit the secret area.

Turn 9
Player phase
cft0C46.png
money

Nc69Eh4.pngtlsctAJ.pngOT7XUL5.png
Time to rape the boss - no crit though

BYYi3Zj.pngWNkUZ3a.pngRKVSdiL.png
Level up is as pathetic as the boss was :C

Turn 10
ApJgQTm.png
Although all the enemies are dead already, more reinforcements are still coming.

iQfkvYP.png
You get a talisman, if you enter this room and something more... much better than this!

Enemy phase
67Y48TZ.png
[spoiler=My first NPC dies.]It doesn't matter, because you won't get a reward, if all NPCs survive.

NPC phase
nWPu3sd.png

Turn 11
Player phase
uWwEMEm.png
Who shall get it?

Everything is done, time to seize!

q2s4f0c.pngfPZ6j9g.pngbmKlDkT.pngyzXNMH3.pngr50P0i0.pngE0KPDh6.png7vXBs9e.pngdMuCl4t.pngi2Ytsbr.png6eoxs4b.pngTIvUEJ7.pngBolMXZl.pngAPU8NvI.pngrFTMB5T.png1GJRRbe.pngv11vMCQ.pngoDobdyS.pngoDobdyS.png
The long and troublesome journey to Yulia.

iDTq3r0.png1FNmbHY.png291vmSC.png
The NPC nomad from the beginning returns and joins the party!

LsVTzRC.png
Meanwhile

Ofwxspp.pngN3lM96K.pngq2UTFga.pngoQ0CbNt.pngySgFGHs.pngsgpa8hv.pngfgVj69i.pngfgVj69i.pngUIzzQeO.png

GQtOsmd.pngP5L8ikH.png47ghOnS.png69ojPmw.pngi7lfjif.pngiq6nRij.pngJR3jaTM.png
Yulia is prepared for Siegfried's march.

sKjZrs5.png

You see the next chapter is a sidequest. You only get it, if you entered the room, where the talisman is.

[spoiler=Chapter 5x part 1]
CPpcfO8.png

Lol next chapter is ridiculous, and meant to be so. Have fun.

I'm prepared for the worst!

cdSra9w.pngVKDRYV4.pngTGc06r6.png
No time to rest

mbZ5jBw.pngiadGqLc.pngK5gQ6Cz.pngQCDtFUA.png
Here's are choices:

• Yes (retreat) You'll skip this sidequest and continue with ch. 6
  • No (fight) You'll play this chapter

I choose for no of course, because I want to fight and to get exp. and maybe other some stuff my units........ and I want to entertain you a little bit.

OiXFWhV.png2ddFzcZ.pngL65tndv.png
Storm helps us out.

ePkQLVC.png
defend / surviving mission - YESZ!!!

Storm
wjD7PDb.pngvaWTurr.pngbhRXfWe.pngWuct0Dg.png
Storm is a level 3 nomad with decent bases and very nice bows. Stormbringer is his personal bow and increases his speed by 2, whenever he has equipped it. Nice weapon, however only as accurate as the killer bow.

Map
EHeHcPv.pngQz1kxOF.png?1
faLLoGX.png2WmeCbi.png?1didn't want to waste an image for just one tile, so it's cut out
UvzhLcR.png?1
Chapter 5x is a survival mission for twelve turns. There are plenty of cavaliers and shamans you must fight with decent stats, so turtling is the first turns is the only and best strategy. Use the thickets to have an avoid boosts. These spaces will save my ass!

It's almost impossible to reach the boss, because three tanky generals (first second tier enemies) block the way:
C3wdaJF.png
I only have one magic user and even the lancereaver won't do much to them.

The only real way to reach the boss is to rescue and drop with Inanna. However even beating the boss is pretty much impossible:
02i5U2j.png7P9euok.png
Look at his level and stats! Only Shuuda with the lancereaver could do a little bit, but this fight would take forever since he's placed on a fort, which increases his defense and avoid even more. [spoiler=Though the boosts would be very nice.]I hope it's not the last time I've the chancefight him!

t9sZdyE.pngFS2H4IX.png
You also get a killer lance from this cavalier and one shaman drops an elixir.

Turn 1
Player phase
I send Siegfried to the front in a thicket. He should tank these cavaliers without any problems.

Enemy phase
MpdXpKm.png
The enemy cavaliers have iron + steel swords + lances and javelins.

fexVas4.png

H0607Ts.png
Reinforcements appear as ambush till turn 8 I think. Later they'll appear before the player phase.

Turn 2
Player phase
xbyBwO7.pngSR42gan.png
Actually the first of some unnecessary risky moves in this chapter. Godthanks a lucky crit!
Putting Inanna on the frontline with her low HP and defense isn't the best idea though...

BlFA4gj.pngVEZjVJ7.pnguWSKNe0.png
Magic and speed!

xfCoyig.pngrTcdEaB.pngKQZkb03.png
Lucky bastard count in this chapter: 1

MUyvI1x.png
killer lance cavalier

Turn 3
Player phase

X0TYPoJ.png4myz80v.png
no more enemy with a killer weapons
There are tons of enemies now. Especially the shamans are the biggest problem for me. So I want to kill them first at any price:

IoUCm1R.png

a567MWt.pnggRuGir5.png
Corben also kills one and gets the elixir. Now he can get attacked from all sides and he's not in a thicket. Again a superrisky move...
Actually it's not turtling, it's gambling!

JUyYemU.pngP25J9GD.png
Thanks to the thickets in my way, Shon can't block this spot. So an enemy cavalier can take advantage of the thicket and attack Storm, who can't counterattack.

KnkdmqI.png
As long it's magic, it's fine!

Enemy phase
I'm pretty sure that I'll lose my first unit, Corben! Let's see:
gYCu9W6.png

ku9FT2s.pngv7Dam4l.pngPXTwVV8.png
CRAP!!!

rYHFdNM.png
Lucky bastard count: 2
Thank you Corben for being awesome!!! :D:

Turn 4
Player phase
ueHzsv6.pngNMJ6Cok.pngp5GNI69.png
I must kill this cavalier, so Corben can retreat to a safe spot.

pXz5Epd.png
He's in the thicket, so he should survive

Enemy phase
UsE92H6.pngO8PfAa0.pngtpkNBG4.pngByXOh0h.png
A simple thicket makes a big difference. Corben is an amazing dodgetank!

3vMdWDa.png
Even Siegfried can't double them anymore.

SAEUgRZ.png

Turn 5
Player phase
Similar situation like in turn 2. Lots of enemies to kill. Though I learned my lesson and will just defend this time.

TTLkOIe.pngZwZBEF9.pngOjCfRHw.png
WOW! Her first speed point. And that's it about this level...

GdUSpDy.pngbGrstLh.png
A not very good level up unfortunately.

SkirTR3.png
I can kill the shamans. That's the most important thing. Corben and Siegfried are still placed in a thicket.

o43eFCb.pngybuuqPy.png
YESZ!!! The RNG is very merciful in this chapter so far. Let's see, how long it'll last...

Enemy phase
fjkulFf.pngGYZqn1e.pngxshexto.pngrPKZo9t.png
almost untouchable

Turn 6
Player phase
ffVxIpX.png
Now I can move my units towards north!

L9i4Zce.png

GvU1zT0.pngfOMDCAQ.png

0omqcov.png99bMAxT.png

4lFF24c.png
Only one enemy close to me! With much undeserved luck I could parry the assault off.

Enemy phase
8rtCGNX.png

y75kifA.pngazOnU22.png
next wave of reinforcements

Turn 7
Player phase
E5dOVyH.pngV6pZCuo.png
Kevin can kill something. Not because he sucks, just his poor movement makes it hard for him to reach the enemies.

1iU33RL.png1iU33RL.png
nice

88luz6V.pngRQL0BDz.pnggxpSMUx.png
Despite his good level ups he still gets doubled and OKROed by the boss.

Enemy phase

xEcCKqA.png

XAGBOnP.png

[spoiler=Chapter 5x part 2]
Turn 8
Player phase
ol9srjC.pngS9MlO8E.png
It's pretty much impossible to break these walls without lucky criticals. BTW I still have to deal with more reinforcements...

dAMrdQF.png3TSLZpg.pngESoyzkp.png
The bastard hits with 26% and heals up himself.

dCuUHdc.pngGPpwDBm.pngg6BBVSW.png
With the stormbringer he can double the javelin cavaliers. Excellent first level up!

Enemy phase
The ambush spawn stops. Enemies only appear before player phase.
SX2vzwV.pngfbuki5o.png
More nosferatu shit

Turn 9
Even no reinforcements in this turn.
Player phase
d4m1dgz.png

wqi0Bbt.pngD1atyGh.png

Enemy phase
O9vVhOW.png

fGQrwBK.png
Nosferatu hits pretty damn well. At least they weren't damaged, so it isn't too bad.

daFBqBk.png

Turn 10
Reinforcements in the beginning of this turn.
Player phase
guhaH5J.png

Storm was healed so he can attack:
Q0MoC2c.pngHwWvXZ2.png
at least strength

HwWvXZ2.pngmCDh6Pf.pngQLnQyvR.png
Arthur misses so Kevin gets another kill.

Inanna rescues Storm and Corben takes and drops him.

Enemy phase
ZhaMlqz.png

vFs2Mud.pngQYoXXf5.png

Turn 11
Player phase
YG4Ci2G.pngYG4Ci2G.png
Same strategy: Storm kills ths shaman and gets rescued, taken and dropped after that.

ytvwMhD.pngJrf9DFj.png
meh

SijoqKZ.png
Forgot about the magekiller the entire time... lol!

Enemy phase
8EjgPaz.png
Lucky bastard count: 3 I totally forgot that he was damaged!

Turn 12 (last turn)
Player phase
5wmRGFH.png
misses

mnLJxdB.png
must waste this nice weapon...

4146B0L.png86nOrus.pngxSzD58q.png
Can't visit the arena :C

dcdfLA7.png

Posted run (turn 11)
I only want you to demonstrate the arena
tBQ5Jai.pngI4gjpQ8.pngUEcq6qd.png
Actually she could die here. She didn't double the shaman. Two hits could kill her, but she dodged once.

Arena battle theme: Remix of Dark Nebula from Kirby's Squeak Squad

Q0iGxFV.png7uRnjLf.pngbsiGBFy.png
That's it! Kid and the three generals survived unfortunately. Hopefully I'll get another chance to wreck him.

lNoXWT4.png

[spoiler=Chapter 6 part 1]
fs3shsG.pngPxSU7ax.png
searching for a thief

RW3JpmQ.png
a female fighter boss?

Map
aV0BXiN.png
ha2tdpK.png
Chapter 6 is a simple defeat boss. There lots of fighters and soldiers to fight in a small area, however quantity > quality, so don't worry to put tankier units in their attack ranges. Though there are few dangerous enemies:

4HAVvcT.pngPB96Aau.png
gNXWqjE.png1SAt9cA.png
couple of killer weapons

vvFMp2P.pngX1SK3fT.png
bad news for the cavs. The accuracy of the horseslayer is nerfed, I think.

lOQhJBK.pngNyENCnm.png
The boss is a (male) fighter. No big deal at all. Will probably move.

Make sure to visit the four houses. And there's ashop and an amory.

Turn 1
Player phase
XKlUyVb.pngg95BNXW.pngijYWyHo.png
typical

N6MIrwn.png

SaZ3LJ0.png
Killing the 2 range weapon enemies at first.

IQYaa1D.png
Siegfried and Shuua will get attacked by some dudes.

Enemy phase
ZjzFTHV.png

2yHGOza.pngnzipQqc.pnglCD1dtb.png
no single dodge

0cfeNhR.pngpPez3Cp.png
Here's the thief!

pPez3Cp.png7JaGUAA.pngWBVlh7F.png
Althares, a level three thief with somewhat decent base strength and defense appears as NPC. I'm going to rescue him before he'll kill himself. Siegfried can recruit him most likely.

Turn 2
Player phase
mPMQ2G1.png

rtj4J6p.png
after he got healed

Tzqsycy.png

9BBXikG.pngYnZUgQJ.png
tbh one of the best level ups in this chapter...

Pbb3nR6.pngfeO8lsM.png
rescuing the thief and bringing as fast as possible to Siegfried

Enemy phase
Aivq3iH.png

Turn 3
Player phase

Visiting the village on the left side:
9bRO0yA.pngdVrVVJ7.png
If you can't recruit the thief, you stll can open the door with this door key.

nzCnA8n.png

Siegfried can recruit him:
5EBh5s7.pngeMUBFJV.png7MmJ7xK.pngUAexUqz.pngiCm4dWy.pngNtcqV0i.pngQTscZ03.png
[spoiler=Apparently he can talk to and maybe even recruit a couple of units in this chapter.]If he really can, then I was too fast in this chapter... again. I finished the chapter before the first reinforcements appeared.

Anyway he doesn't look too female to my mind...

Two more home visits:
x9XRZ1p.pngzN2IH6I.png
This hack isn't stingy with elixirs.

wpFG7fX.pngXoQSxMh.pngRUlGryE.png
Another annoncement that reinforcemens will appear from the beginning. The light rune has 3 uses.

Fp3iA0A.png
Only bought a couple of javelin, because I still have no supply. Though forgot to sell Kevin's blue gem. BTW didn't visit the shop.

Enemy phase
O2BOfa6.pngXg14ht5.pngMLlfanJ.png
1/6 speed = "Ilanice-syndrom"

fRGA2qS.png

[spoiler=Chapter 6 part 2]
Turn 4
Player phase
S05e1Ai.png
First and only kill for my thief in this chapter.

hweIIP4.pnglqEGwjZ.png
opening the door and rescuing Inanna because of the soldier with the killer lance

Enemy phase
tVAOmub.pngZApXT0O.png
No crit - Kevin even doubles, but misses once.

ydp0N2i.pngsVJJuCW.png
Bad soldiers...

f0b1bGF.png

Turn 5
Player phase
pUkMFYP.png

5OWkKY7.png8XSmEE1.png
:C Shuuda is in the attack range of the boss. Let's, if he'll move.

bevQTE0.png
Kevin has more in this chapters to do than in the previous ones together.

omBfnPE.png
Even Inanna can orko soldiers now.

VEok8xn.pngDKijxtG.pngpCfdHzC.png
Tbh he's even worse than my worst fears...

Enemy phase
ZaBo7nV.png

KlaRsjW.png

Boss doesn't move.

Turn 6
Player phase
qqSnfmt.pngO0Xx0KZ.png
Good time for a crit, but bad time for this level up. 100% res-growth btw...

CmANg2h.png

TF1GG5x.png

Enemy phase
zXKTIhT.png
The knight, who has a horseslayer as secondary weapon.

Turn 7
Player phase
Qaqjnjg.pngUF4KNwh.pngz8unLOI.png
The only good level up in this chapter!

QweklSa.png
better than the average in this chapter at least...

Vistiting the house in the top right:
ayacY5N.png1AInGCH.png
axereaver for Kevin

Enemy phase
Iccw0cD.pngPwoYfhH.png
Ugh... forgot about this one...

CV8Vs6e.png
The reinforcements will appear, when he's dead. LOL!!!

Turn 8
Player phase
kfqPda8.pngWIWOWPR.png
Elixir stolen and Kevin gets another kill.

bV99rUh.pngbtgodK1.png
You're worthless, because you can't counterattack :P

Qq6HnDg.pngudPP3ys.png47mvdza.png
How... bad! The res. of my units explodes at least...

Chapter done. No reinforcements!

5YUTltr.png
HAHA

zB9zVmP.pngFsGf4Fp.png
It seems they don't belong to the reinforcements. Good!

FmInaPh.png4SVvl7c.png
Hired

V3cdPSS.pngmcZZsq7.pngVzXQ4x5.pngFhN6TGl.pngliAfdVP.pngzOTDprs.pngMwQgZ1f.pnggQsxUAG.pngGna8tTi.pngYYn0bRE.pngKLnU1QF.pngqH7PRk9.png

Lak3wVv.pngyPr4oLQ.pngosqIMsZ.png3amXtAW.png3amXtAW.png1s97IPQ.pngmINL8r8.png2Z0u14k.png2Z0u14k.png8xuyhNr.pngjQ3LYU1.png

[spoiler=Whenever it becomes interesting...]I highly doubt that her mother died of an illness. Thinking of murdering. This conversation reminds me too much on Ike x Greil before BK appears and kills Greil. I even think he won't / can't tell Shon the truth...

Zh2hNkf.png

i think he drops a pair of boots if you defeat him which is why i told you to train up seigfried since him with lancereaver is likely your only shot

Siegfried needs two more speed points not to get doubled by the boss. Since he gets exactly the same exp. for killing enemies as for weaking them, it's very hard to give him lots of levels. And I don't want waste any exp. at cost of my first tier unit.

Shuuda with lancereaver was the only unit, who could fight the boss theoretically, because he had enough speed not getting doubled by him.

[spoiler=Chapter 7 part 1]
5KsXWHk.png

IHxRnVs.pngIknImcQ.pngNW3S0iH.pngCvH1HfH.png
Old memories

CW0V5ti.png

0NefGLJ.pngQhZQGsc.pngCwjys2O.png

I9Zeetx.pngwRy6unY.pngM8EJgqf.png
new foe: Taos

f4VTcqe.pngIyy4N3F.pngcoZWHqI.png
reason, why they fight against me

etjdKDB.png
have to deal with poison weapons

Battle preparation
32YSG3k.png
In chapter 7 you've access to the battle preparations for the first time. It works similar to all GBA games. Though there's still no supply and no merchant, where you can buy or sell weapons. It's actually a huge problem for me, because I'm running out of weapons. Light and heal staves will break in this chapter. SInce I have tons of vulneraries and elixirs I couldn't buy much in the previous chapter, because I had no free slots. There's also no fortune (yet). Everyone can take part in this chapter and I'm going to bring everyone. Shon uses the talisman.

z7cw5VY.pngf9M9ftG.png1QF738d.png
[spoiler=A familar face]xqdRd74.pngSource:Moniker plays The Reckoning

Cia
1W8yOm5.png4T3RJ1y.pngfWvMBq5.png
Cia is a level 1 mage with excellent speed base. Even for being level one she can wreck the enemies with her base speed. Definitely welcome in my team!

Map
i2wvGmd.pngm6xeDGL.png?1
kBRZWNA.png?1TC3BAgK.png?1
Chapter 7 is a seize mission. It features tons of enemy nomads, a few myrms, cavs, archers, soldiers and knights. They have iron, steel and poison weapons. There are also a couple of enemies with killer weapons.

zaURO64.pngUrTBl0R.png
droppable sleep stave

z1qFmTO.png
also you can get a javelin or a horseslayer

yinsZ9C.pngHynLC0e.pngBKlvEQm.png
first prepromoted enemy with a droppable angelic robe

4R7PQ9X.pngw0NvXaC.png
the first boss, who really has decent stats

Turn 1
Player phase
rhUnRYo.png
Kevin will be my wall for the first turns. He needs some levels anyway, so this is a good chapter to use him.

Enemy phase
1aNuUzm.pngaTYmaQ0.pngzN7BC4k.png
The enemies can't do shit against him except for poisoning him. And his levels ups are pretty damn good so far!

Turn 2
Player phase
krBN1l1.png
Cia's first kill

CJCGaa3.pngofA3TLF.pnghFQWQpF.png
Moved one space twoards south. Kevin will still block the enemies. HP +2 o.o

Enemy phase
MdlPyAW.pngkEZWFFV.png84dXzLf.pngqWtcRD7.png
LOL! So many clicks. The only damage he gets is the poison damage.

mK8vTMu.png1DkiAUD.png
Now I get attacked from two sides.

ZYfLv2l.png
Even a crit can't kill him. [spoiler=Yeah, the enemies are worse level again than in the previous chapters for some reason.]I've realized: so more enemies are in a chapter, so worse they are. Quantity > Quality

Turn 3
Player phase

XNUtHcR.png

nZnBbEu.png
Kevin still blocks all the enemies. Maybe in the next turn I can finish them off and pressure towards west.

SByazPZ.png
Shon crits him

wvIkONK.pngrVeYUGS.png

Enemy phase
MtKuqiF.png

sgGiMLZ.pngKYpvSHW.pngip2iZFM.png
Interestingly the enemies go for Arthur, who can counterattack instead of Kevin (iron lance). The A.I. goes for the highest possible damage.

Turn 4
Player phase
ZhTEHfo.png
Now I can stop with defending and kill all the stuff.

s0Puuls.png

x3fcE05.png

5AXLE9G.pngNRb5jdA.pngAB1po0S.png
sobering start :/

BZ8ELdl.png

Enemy phase
Vk0GbV4.png

1MB3UOu.png
the nomad trooper

Turn 5
Player phase
OG19h46.pngXYnOWrC.png

ABMpHqC.png1ZvcfMR.pngVdMGfVy.png0PXDXIa.png
second tier unit oneshotted and getting the best level up in this LP as reward

uFnxCkN.png

Enemy phase
rVrDLAt.png
crit weapon duel - though no crit

xnWkWuX.png

Turn 6
Player phase
OIHqizV.png
magic at least - however she's pretty bad

r7WTEtF.pnguEpjsbH.png
OMG!!!

3qXR5GN.png
Shon crits

Enemy phase
HUL5tO1.pngN1NOaJS.pngXWLUf8z.png

C7ZZalI.png
almost orkoes an enemy as level 2 unit - shows, how terrible the enemies are

bMPUrdw.pngw8Bg6lf.png
amazing hitrate - sleep will be mine in the next turn

Also, isn't Chapter 6 the first chapter with that awful music? The super reptitive bass beat?

Yes, it was!

[spoiler=Chapter 7 part 2]

Turn 7

Player phase

0W9GJZq.png

Lots of enemies - however I can deal with this number

0W9GJZq.png

oneshotted by an ordinary weapon

uy6e3il.png

Even Shon with his piercing sword can't do it...well the nomad has a +1 defend boost for being in the thicket

FztYzap.pngrCdHWpo.png

get the sleep stave - had to discard a vulnerary

M8Kh7YE.png

a3FVIrU.pngbhzpnsA.png

Arthur is a pacifist now!

tF7kKqA.png

All the enemies are dead without much effort.

ejIdJpu.pngh4Gbuzv.png

I can forgive him!

Enemy phase

ZCGSajp.pngbsQPUen.pngCSgQcnh.png

Even my thief can tank these enemies without any problems.Hopefully the next chapter will be more challenging; mean the enemies will be higher level. That doesn't make that fun atm to fight tons of underleveled enemies, who give you pretty much no exp. anymore.

Turn 8

Player phase

20hohgH.png

Ik9zMi8.png

4mr4Ry7.pngQUAqArj.png

ytPdhuy.png

qO7cqU0.png

J0juq4n.png

mass murdering continues

Cavalier reinforcements appeared from the west. Siegfried wil block them.

Enemy phase

KTdaZ1I.pngBOXrPlg.pngxVwCtTZ.png

Enemies who don't get orkoed. Amazing level up! However that's, what I expect after seeing his growthrates.

37efaUr.png

Turn 9

Player phase

YzCkOMd.pngknjGx2P.png

She's fast, but I would like to see magic.

a5HypIk.png

Enemy phase

kjIPyA0.png

Soldier got wrecked by Kevin.

32wxYV5.pngQBCs8bS.png

SFrOmyA.png

female archer

ANrdNVh.png

Inanna's lances are also gone.

Turn 10

Player phase

hk78kQf.pngnwfb7FS.pngYbgRFlG.png

typical

P8jYF1K.pngXyZk9wg.pngZPrp7B0.png

meh - however still my favorite unit of my team statwise; very high luck

unbUOgo.pngV7Z1z3z.png

Inanna got new lances by Siegfried.

kk4mZZI.png

slow

Enemy phase

DuYAlJj.png

wrecked so hard

KTPVf6L.png

can't even hit a knight...

Turn 11

Player phase

ilHduti.png1jX0n7Q.png

Actually I even prefer the 2 range weapon over the horseslayer, because the enemy cavaliers can get orkoed with normal weapons anyway.

zJOBw7z.pngj2AhjUo.png

another crit

veftBNT.pngDwBPZwh.png

crit-festival! Taos gets raped so badly...

k99o4n4.png

Enemy phase

8iVzQmg.png

one miss + one crit = knight barely survives

Turn 12

Player phase

4jnfIPA.pngVRzLmW2.pngv4DU3En.png

Hopefully I'll get a dracoknight soon, because she's on my benching list.

uenCefW.pngXWS7mQe.pngqGwBgci.png

He'll swap to the javelin in enemy phase.

AJe8NES.png

There are four houses and a couple of tents to visit in this chapter. None of them will give you any items; not even any useful information, except for the tent west of the boss, which gives you a few information about the Geography:

sB0tF0e.pngniNzIML.pngAOXjjp5.pngNYUZ9XR.png6XvfAMd.pngRGcH1zG.pnggIi8Xxi.pngBjskLh7.png

Some parts are already mentioned in the prologue (very first part of this LP).

Enemy phase

kah9L3i.png

Turn 12

Player phase

Q69PlDE.pngxxPEUzd.pngef8bJ8A.png

Time to end this! Shuuda's latest level ups become worse and worse. At least he still has great strength and speed.

KlpRYmZ.pngLpHERME.png

The Taos' enemies were simply weak.

oEYS1yy.png5MYZODM.pngzFlzoFZ.pngK2irdNv.pnglIXfY2W.png

a secret path

p73HyLM.png

Another sidequest! I don't know the requirement(s), how to have access to this one.

Anyway sorry for the boring commentary, but this chapter was really boring. Quantity > Quality. The enemies were just too weak and low leveled. Hopefully it'll change in the sidequest already.

Okay, sorry I haven't commented in a while, but you missed something, if you go over to a specific spot on the map(a plains tile near the suspiciously empty zone below the cliff) a new character and an ally shows up. Too late now, but you'll probably have another chance once "Lyn Mode" is over. Also, the requirement for the gaiden is visiting all the houses.

Kitty's original incarnation will slay all

Edited by TheMoniker

Probably the biggest RNG-screwness I've ever had in FE history (even worse than FE5):

[spoiler=chapter 7x]
r7BOP1u.png
It's raining. Probably you know, what that means.

ERRZoXI.pngqJLKm81.pnghddq42k.png
The most annoying brigands I've ever faced.

Battle preparations
In chapter 7x you can bring everyone to this map except for two units. I left Arthur (no light tomes) and Corben (overleveled) home. Cia uses the angelic robe.

Map
d2XmHXS.png7jlhXhH.png?1
sjWxsD7.png3A02Xf0.png?1
Chapter 7x is a defeat boss mission. It's wet terrain, which means that the movement of each unit on this map is dramatically reduced. Everyone has two movement except for Storm and Inanna, who have three. Each of the brigands on the mountains drops very nice stuff:

• energy ring
  • mine
  • elixir
  • thunder
  • unlock stave
  • red gem
  • a couple of vulneraries

OChj1pg.pngRMteaCm.pngKTTZuGb.png
The enemies have serious stats in this chapter!

Kpdd3RG.pngRgzocDT.png
Same goes for the boss. I want to have the silver sword.

There are three houses to visit. Only the two in the south of the map will give you something. The one in the south east can be reached only with Inanna.

In the first two turns nothing happens. Since the movement is very limited my units and the enemies can't really budge.

Turn 2
Enemy phase
g8xiEvK.png
[spoiler=Getting hit with 31%]Only the tip of the iceberg!

Turn 3
Player phase
0nky96Y.pngGy1hlqd.pngoKfGscm.png
I'm not kidding, when I say this is the best level up in the entire chapter! (at least based on the number of rised stats)

Enemy phase
ez0qhtP.pngKjPyLic.pngmLKwG2Q.png
The epic critical of a brigand!

YyOs7KT.png
Thank you hack >_>

Attempt #2

Turn 2
Enemy phase
K5INtWn.png

Turn 3
Player phase

opTAjyx.pngRMbiVuR.png
[spoiler=Still her best level up in this chapter.]And it won't bring me anymore...

Enemy phase
S0Nt7ye.png
At least no crit this time...

Turn 4
Player phase
t2bM7P1.pngRiCTdCs.pngVVmiLAb.png
No more killer weapons in this chapter - GODTHANKS!!!

Enemy phase
Xufxv95.png

0UBRdN1.png

k1RqJZh.pngY2auQCB.png
Are you f**king serious?!
My reaction: I punched on my table so hard that I even hurt my hand.

Attempt #3
I fucked up in my third attempt as well, because Shuuda has equipped accidently the lancereaver instead of the iron sword against the brigand with the killer axe. You can think, what happened...

At least I've difficulty and rage. Better than the boringness in the previous chapter! :P:

Attempt #4

Turn 2
Enemy phase
vQY6Vvm.png
Dodge - suprising

Turn 3
Player phase
AaEJCXl.png4W2Od3q.png

Enemy phase
3585sGq.pngMtpj9EL.png
OMG, it's the first time that he didn't crit and even hit!

Turn 4
Player phase
btmUdvZ.pngw1aevoz.png
I hope no more killer axe in this chapter once for all!

RbNpwRj.pngEzPwTfN.png3qlFuM9.png
I really wished for a supply sometime! I had to discard all the vulneraries I got in this chapter.

Enemy phase
cQQQPyh.png

gcyUOho.png
Oh no, my poor healer!

Turn 5
Player phase
Jm15xLu.png5WWS4G9.pngpxFpyxN.pngGHf3aDl.png
[spoiler=More awesome level ups!]Two stats will be the best in this chapter!

I really love this chapter!

sXIRhrA.pngMv63DIC.pngwUYFaqe.png

Enemy phase
UCv2FxZ.png
It's almost a natural that 20s hit me.

Turn 6
Player phase
UcnzOTY.pngdgVuz5z.pngy64Fu4z.png

Turn 7
Player phase
HsVfcqz.png

Enemy phase
SoGbhKZ.pngvfoVYnE.png
My units can crit too!

Turn 8
Player phase
HH5urA3.png8IA6FVO.pngfHBv9OT.png
That's even more pathetic than a "Kitty-level-up"! This was the last of the brigands! The other enemies except for the boss won't drop anything.

Turn 9
Player phase
RCqqR5Q.png

Turn 10
Player phase
ZiAaQrE.png

QbvyRla.pngReukuSb.png
If you cross a certain line, the boss will move from a fort to a thicket and a couple of soldiers appear as ambush.

Enemy phase
FmkjCU8.png

Turn 11
Player phase
WFzMzn7.pngEq2HHSc.png
:-_-:At least my units like speed.

Enemy phase
3iq64K3.png
crit and death

Turn 12
Player phase
Ld2gmk1.pngo9qTh2U.png
another axe reaver. So Kevin and Inanna have each one.

Storms checks out, if the boss will move.

Enemy phase
8MYb7mc.png
No, he doesn't.

Turn 13
Player phase
IiKBTar.png
Before I'll kill the boss, Innana must visit the other house first.

Turn 14
Player phase
ESpX9Sd.png

rJtA88e.pngi8XQ4LY.png
Cia can train her magic level a little bit...

Enemy phase
EWO4cfv.png

Turn 15
Player phase
3k5jQ2c.png

YU9KjLe.pngQO87mAL.pngmIK7R6Y.pnga
armorslayer

Enemy phase
gg0cjUl.png
61% hit four times in a row - what's wrong with the RNG in this chapter?

Turn 16
Player phase
yZ2EBFe.pngdgxoSwn.pngckVSrzw.png
Of course, he crits with 49% hitrate, of course!

Mf2fbQD.pngORvZ2w5.png
And of course this level up!

Get out of here at once!

Okay, sorry I haven't commented in a while, but you missed something, if you go over to a specific spot on the map(a plains tile near the suspiciously empty zone below the cliff) a new character and an ally shows up. Too late now, but you'll probably have another chance once "Lyn Mode" is over. Also, the requirement for the gaiden is visiting all the houses.

Damn it!

Also, you missed a side quest. I'll explain it if you want me to.

Wait... I've missed two sidequests already? Only knows about the sidequest after the prologue.
Yea, please tell me the missed stuff, because I can't replay it anymore.

[spoiler=Chapter 8 part 1]
vSt9R29.png

HHsUYqb.png5VbAghi.png
Prison break

XAzafs6.pngI3P0lXU.pngZfwgmit.pngbscgald.pngPN87gfQ.png90kiISc.pngdYl8cQA.pngbmqHJ1o.png2IgRaYZ.pngmO0PKz8.pngov0jWra.pngNZbklTD.pngOMaD8dq.pngVvkf2wP.pngRONFVYO.png

dEvuCXS.pngDr5HB1e.pngBgZ7LiC.png
female shaman boss

Map
K8ke35C.pngwU18sqX.png?1
E36tFQi.pngxCVX73I.png?1
13c8IdG.png?1rryONYL.png?1
Chapter 8 is a seize mission. It's an indoor map, to be precise a prison break chapter. Two chests are to get and three of the five NPCs are recruitable. In the battle preparations you'll be even adviced to bring your thief to this map, so do it!

Battle preparations
You can bring all your units except for three. Shon, Tamiko and Arthur take a brake. Hopefully I've access to light tomes soon.

NPCs
W4fFbBK.pngxm47xgJ.png
iA71HlH.pngOnqnZzL.png
OozdCM0.pngePzydDT.png
There are the soldier Ace, the cavalier Eduardo and the monk Anakin in the cells.
Eduardo has pretty much nothing except for strength. I have a good cavalier with Corben already, so no.
Anakin has less HP and defense than Arthur had at level 1. Since Arthur is pretty good, there's no point to replace, even if Anakin has the "Haar-syndrom" (sleep), which makes him cool personalitywise at least.
Ace is the only one I'd use, because I've no solider in my team yet. His base speed and defense for level one are pretty decent. However I've enough lance users with Inanna and Kevin already. I only will use, if request demands. Actually I ask for an axe user...

hCLs6lx.png
There are couple of troubadours with no magic stat (LOL!) in a cell.

Warning: The enemies will attack the prisoners in the cell, so don't be too slow with the prison break.

Enemies
ly08yac.pngJt45mC5.png6F78IaE.png
Interesting thing about the enemies in this chapter:
They're still pretty low level, but have much better stats than in the previous chapters. You can't orko them easily anymore. This reminds me pretty much on Dream of Five, where the enemies had increased stats, but no increased level. That means it'll become harder and harder to give your units levels. They have slim, iron and steel weapons. There's also a soldier with a horseslayer very close to your starting point and a knight with a killer lance. All the knights in this chapter are stationary.

There are also a few droppables. The most important item is a speedwing. However there's nothing special to steal except for lockpicks from the thief, who starts at the top right. Interestingly he won't go after the chests. You'll see later!

Boss
JEoqvNe.pngQYy1gkz.png
Mina is powerful, but that's it. Nothung could oneshot her.

Turn 1
Player phase
TTT9mDW.pngVhE6dSh.png
No more problem for my cavs. You see that even soldiers can't get orkoed anymore.

cQURHG0.png

Enemy phase
1EqjVxJ.png

EB6HOce.png

yoOk909.png
See! The enemies attack the NPCs.

zbYZpaH.pngGxmm2Wt.png
Kelik is back! Did he still decide to join Magnolia?

pp4LC89.pngtpREcdd.pngUlaqyDB.png7SJPmDp.pngWgf9HvH.pngY46tVRE.pngVtOjVKa.pnglZHigGk.pngdWmsVML.png
He's leaving already.

Turn 2
Player phase
9eHGs4i.pngPLQOuiO.pngeYTMvkY.png
Her first real level up!

jyL23hs.png

k8Kgo4X.png

DD0ddVP.png

Enemy phase
gUufZvE.png1uxuhxR.png
Well, Corben can still orko the soldiers, but at cost of the killer lance.

dBZFs0n.pngUiJGdse.png
Who shall get it?

DtH61bM.png
Hopefully it doesn't matter, if they'll die. Anyway there's fricking way to rescue them. However I don't see a point of adding them except for sowing me that the enemies are willing to kill the prisoners.

yFg69s9.png
Look, how few damage Kevin does to this mage. He has almost as much HP as him. The difficulty curve is weird so far.

Turn 3
Player phase
ybJCoOM.png

Ny604mm.pngZXCdFuB.png
Storm crits once, so Siegfried can finish him off.

Enemy phase
Vyr3GEY.png

0kcdfrC.pngCfAnNVU.png
When will I get a damn supply?

Nc0XUnL.pngSDcBGdi.png
R.I.P. troubs

Turn 4

Player phase

jyFv901.pngusf6Oh3.png

Had to discard the killer bow for that. Only had four uses left, so it doesn't hurt me that much.

usf6Oh3.png

Kevin can't double even knights anymore.

AyMM3WV.pngB054SgZ.png

So many stats and still no speed and defense. She'll get trkoed by each physical enemy thanks to her low HP and defense.

Enemy phase

bVTWCml.pngnwn8JDo.png

FpwNnTX.png

Turn 5

Player phase

KFjOZpL.png9Hj3c2P.png

Even Inanna can't double the knights with her javelin! WTF?! I know that javelins are heavy, but she has still more con than an average peggy.

1yWsIux.png

panic button - Kevin blocks the cavs

JSkZCgZ.png

Enemy phase

onudq5z.png

0aSNGff.png

Oh. I thought you missed 7x. Either I spaced when you were playing Chapter 7 or you didn't include visiting all the houses. Also, that was some really special luck right there.

Ah, that was my bad. Added a wrong image accidently. Fixed it!