Chapter 5x part 1

Spoiler

VmMSnHG.png
There aren't any requirement to have access to this chapter. It's like the first chapter with Ephraim.

1GGIyop.png
Schwarz exists... so also Weiss does. I guess their names will also give a hint about their personality.

lkdrZQF.png
Shiori tells him about the current mission.

JblkKJQ.png
He's worried about her.

uaeg4Wd.pngtCFj90P.png

iCtWSSU.pngtlLWsDQ.png
bad sign

XmOEkrw.png
Here are the troublemakers!

fu0czuB.pngiXu0mJi.pngUaOXX7k.png
three Hoikadouches with Saai as their leader
[spoiler=These people might be familar for you.]They have the same faces and the original names of the bosses from FE8. Only the order of letters was changed.
Saai = Aias Raymur = Murray Asra = Saar

yIP7wyB.pngO69LtSx.pngQBGypgY.png
As mentioned in the map story Lazulis is a peaceful nation and never would allow invasions or huntings of other countries.

lLGSjVU.pngufw1kDm.pnguaFtiAb.png
No task is too heavy for Shiori.

Ceapana
biqhIQV.pngYhAlixT.pngX4KS2dK.pngH6O36Aq.png
Ceapana is a troubadour with decent bases. She can heal and increase an ally's resistance. A mobile healer is welcome. Furthermore she has klingensturm. It's basically a wind sword, which attacks with magic. It's effective against fliers. She loses one AS point though.

Weiss
dyHZtBO.pnggohEARu.pngDkYHmOH.png1l9nALS.pngRGClWvl.pngn7I7Luo.pngJANF7dq.png
Weiss is a level 10 cavalier with very decent stats aside of speed and has nice equipment. Unfortunately he lacks on regular weapons. His halberd is very heavy and he has no sword, which has an advantage against axes. He has an item, which gives him +2 skill if he equips it. You can trade it to anyone at anytime. It's new. BTW Garion had an item, which would give you +2. Unfortunately I didn't get him.

Shiori
ZStC8S8.pngh1Gdtr4.png
Shiori has the exact same stats and weapons like in chapter 4.

Map
ZBUlgFx.pngTUc769t.png?1
BGHhtmc.pngCvxaDAR.png?1
The enemies consist of dracos and cavaliers at first, but more enemy types will follow.

Enemies
Generics
AIwROQD.png
Weiss with his halberd can wreck the cavaliers. They have all three melee weapon types.

y223HQ2.png1t6aMq1.pngrTiK6qL.png
Be careful! There are two cavaliers with a horseslayer. I forgot to mention that effective weapons do triple damage in this hack. They'll hurt Weiss very hard, but on the other hand he can oneshot all of them.

nXu3fBn.png
The dracos are Ceapana's job. They have axes and lances and aren't slow at all.

Bosses
Asra
Y8gHLdN.pngeKqZoyu.png
Asra is a prepromoted paladin. Although he's second tier he only has similar stats to Weiss. His two weapons can be quite nasty, especially his axereaver.

Raymur
bXOpnHU.pngN2gTmYZ.png
Also a prepromoted paladin. It's easier to beat him because of the lacking of 2 range weapons and the weapon disadvantage against Weiss. He could ORKO Raymur, but on the other hand Raymur could double him.

Both are stationary.

P0PYnOK.png
You have to beat both.

Saai
DuRSbs3.png7xf04iG.pngl955Vq9.png
Saai is in a quite different league than the paladins. He has very good stats and 50 HP. And he's so fast that he can double Weiss. Furhtermore he has an item, which prevents him from getting any critical hits. It's almost impossible to beat him.

57LVChk.png
[spoiler=And she advices you not to fight Saai.]If you really can beat him (which is possible but very VERY hard)... then CONGRATULATIONS you get a Game Over!

This chapter isn't done just by defeating Asra and Raymur. Shiori will explain what exactly to do in this chapter. The first task is to ride towards north to fight the paladin bosses.

[spoiler=There's a little change in this chapter: Asra and Raymur moved in the previous versions, but in this version they don't.]misbelief

If anyone of these three die => Game Over

Turn 1
Player phase
Shiori vists this house:
VUqJ3lA.png56I1vnU.pngM80TACc.pngQ9aOzbB.pngqcy2FjA.png
An elixir and a stronger light tome. You have to visit this house with Shiori, because Ceapana and Weiss don't have enough slots in their inventory. You have no supply in this chapter, so you'd have to discard. Also it's recommended to give the elixir to Weiss because he has the highest HP of this team.

U2YmnZ6.png
The other two are searching for blood. Shiori will only be used as panic button.

th2sOYo.png1BT9QJB.png
After defeating Asra and Raymur, you have to escape by crossing this river in the south-east corner.

Enemy phase
fkhYDjU.pngVSzTFiQ.png3S2VPe5.png
The paladin bosses get the report about the latest happenings.

Nothing else happens besides that conversation.

Turn 2
Player phase
uO2xdEv.png
Weiss is in the attack range of the first cavaliers. One of them has a horseslayer. He has the halberd equipped.

Enemy phase
5Fh4p4j.pngypCE4Qm.pngLoUdbtJ.png3NfRucc.pngwf6MBWK.png
This went well thanks halberd. Three enemies defeated and now he has a weapon against axe users.

Turn 3
Player phase
DR3ak5S.pngc3CLayQ.png
The power of effective weapons. Weiss will pull out more cavaliers.

Enemy phase
nFkliPl.png1YXvFKo.png
Speed is nice.

Turn 4
58l27zh.pnglTrMQ18.png
Unfortunately his speed point still wasn't enough to double dracos.

Turn 5
Player phase
ZqVSWNC.pngx8324fn.png
Weiss uses a tonic while Ceapana kills one of the two dracos. The other one is left, who doesn't bother me.

Enemy phase
VPH1DZR.png

Turn 6
Player phase
PgVnpkG.png
My units get close to the bosses.
[spoiler=You should pay attention to this line.]Their A.I. is going to change. They move now.

BTW I did not.

Enemy phase
s4DvNLy.png

Turn 7
no reinforcements yet

Player phase
1hp2IQm.png

BtBhPrN.pngUU7af5S.png
meh

Enemy phase
RiUVEmd.png
Almost all enemies except for the bosses are defeated.

MvEh5I9.png3e3Vvn5.png
ambush spawning

Get ready for the most hilarious enemy phase in my FE history:
Ame5XK4.png
[spoiler=WTF - The boss moves now!?]I didn't pay attention to this line and didn't check out their new movement range.

kJRvdFu.pngXhYi3gc.png
Weiss dodges twice.

szEbzkl.png
F**K!!!

F6k3Nwn.png
Oh my f**king GOD!!! But it's not over yet... Lots of this ambush reinforcements still can attack Weiss.

DeIc55y.pngP7KcbqL.png
another dodge - I don't care for this shitty level up. He shall only survive somehow. It'd be the biggest miracle in FE.

1vWHx58.png
damn...

qEeqaD4.png
... yes!

jPu0CXo.png
I can't believe it. Somehow Weiss survived. That's the equal for this shitty A.I. change and throwing me ambush reinforcements at the same time!
The thicket was his lifesaver, because otherwise Asra would have 100% hitrate with his axereaver against him.
However the problems aren't solved. I still have to beat lots of crap (including two bosses) and Weiss is almost dead...

Edited by Magillanica Lou Mayvin

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 5x part 2

Spoiler

Turn 8
Well, I haven't got a Game Over yet... but it's still too early to celebrate.

Player phase
nhmDDOo.pngoGk3sCX.pngEOfZ8zh.png
One problem less and an excellent level up at the right time. Weiss is ON FIRE!!!

RzXJLt2.png
announcement of shaman reinforcements

UFGx8mS.png
Weiss should be safe. Furthermore he has the iron sword equipped now to have a weapon advantage against Asra. Ceapana can be attacked once, who would barely survive. Shiori is placed in a forest.

Enemy phase
Fgc7os4.png

PP8cwsD.pngDP8pa9k.pngm0kixRQ.png
excellent

Turn 9
QJKl322.png
Current situation: Two cavaliers and Asra are left. I can kill two enemies at least. This situation becomes more and more managable for me.

Player phase
uSbdZ5J.png

SWJDAgl.pngXt7GiRT.png4uQX9aX.png
I don't want to complain about this crit and the wasted experience. So Ceapana uses the turn to heal Weiss.

Now time to ride towards the river.

Enemy phase
LwDeX5t.pngTec0nyx.pngudBQahB.png

•  
  • The shamans arrived.
  • Announcement of more reinforcements.
  • Saai and the knights are going to move.

Fu2Mzon.png

qWIV78d.pngnIi3IjX.png
Oh no! I've celebrated too soon. Annoncement of reinforcements next to the river.

Everyone is chasing to my units.

Turn 10
WeqJlXY.png

A pack of dracosgive me warm welcome. Thankfully I still have some uses left of the klingensturm.

Player phase
S8I3bXf.png

XuwnJ2t.png
Ceapana is pulling out one of them.

Enemy phase
t2LdbSB.png

Turn 11
0pWYuz2.pngPZjCVBF.png
The shamans are dangerous close to Shiori. Actually she shouldn't have any problems with them because of the weapon advantage, but one of them has vacuanox (= light magic reaver). And there's no point of wasting uses of light magic for no experience. One of the shamans drops a light tome, but I don't want to take a risk at any price to get it.

QTjNjEf.pngJ5bK24K.png
One of these dracos has a horseslayer of course - IEKS! It'd be the end for Ceapana, if she got hit.

JYJWwzU.png
So Weiis takes the task to pull him out. He can survive one shot by the horseslayer.

XMxldKN.png
Shiori's out of any enemy attack ranges.

Enemy phase
sXChh9k.pngZqFNXQA.png
ouch

Turn 12
K8J08kl.png
The shamans are on a good way to catch me up. I must get rid of the dracos, especially the horseslayer.

Player phase
Zv0UoL1.png5dvOxge.png
ok

QipqPs4.png
only one draco left

SqV7IGS.png
Weiss is using an elixir. I'm still consider, if I shall take the time to fight all these enemies. He shall pull out one shaman at least.

Enemy phase

NfEn8WK.png

no more dracos - Now I could finish this chapter.

jJAhl2o.pngAfLzvLv.pngE5GNPnn.png

He can't even ORKO them. No, I don't want to waste my short axe anymore. And he doesn't get much exp. anyway for being high level. I don't want to waste any words about this level up.

Turn 13

o7slMxo.pngmHvlQIs.png1rUHsOR.png

Weiss kills one shaman. Then everyone is running towards the exit.

Turn 14

06bFQaE.png

Bridge destroyed.

jwnmyp9.png

Beaten this chapter... and I have no idea how.

Honestly I was no big fan of the A.I.change in this chapter. There was a hint, but it was hard to read for me that the bosses are going to move. I normally don't check out an enemy's movement twice. In general I prefer that the entire movement of an enemy is shown. I really don't like it in FE13 (and 14?) that not the entire movement range of stationary enemies is shown. Of course it's only relevant in the first playthrough, but it makes to keep an eye on each enemy to check its movement and saves you from confusion like I had in this chapter. Alternative disabling the enemy's movement like in FE10 onhard mode also would work better for me.

rzYcBQa.png

Escape failed - It becomes dark for Shiori.

e3IqT9L.png63x0MAt.png

no information for Hoikade

lhkWypu.png

This wouldn't make her speak.

XQXggGj.png7VfDxEg.png

They're doing a good job in escaping death.

(actually Saai can't double Shiori)

ivW43Vi.pngWAX6Spz.png

more than a flesh wound

E0QTnRk.png

Saai vs. all

IfS1Uyr.pngPZ3GSiy.pngscx6zap.pngfdggIkf.png

She had an ace in the hole.

36kZ9ZB.png

They use the confusion to escape.

Help is coming for Fa!

qtY0Riz.pngrzYcBQa.pngzyfvWad.png

Escape failed!

WNjBaqp.png6UIHZpZ.png

no information for Hoikade

M3MMmlj.png

This wouldn't make her speak.

rsUGl3W.pngh69V8IP.png

They're doing a good job in escaping death.

QPFcHml.png1RXznFI.png

1tMn58P.png

Saai vs. all

oL6mRqz.pngEuQCsZC.pngyqeX3B4.pngOAvSQHu.png

She had an ace in the hole.

uspTokX.png

They use the confusion to escape.

Links are broken, or maybe it's my internet connection

Chapter 6 part 1

Spoiler

Map story
N8JZiic.pngD9YdLJw.pnghKQGvNE.png6feGc0a.pngIp9vyjR.pngchezqDm.png

CelgpVj.png

dLR8jcZ.png
another drinking bidge

ckhza4j.pngDjzetvb.png
That's the reason why to keep their fingers away from this shit.

EolNvj8.png
a true connoisseur of alcoholic drinks

oR9abFC.png29EAyH1.png
Of course Schwarz must join this.

CIuiX0e.pngXo1UaLh.png
Their flirt goes in the second round.

Back to seriousness:
QZ8F9f4.pngkBGgXst.png
Corpses in this peaceful area!?

s1QZlS8.png6soHlii.pngqzNVjYj.png1Z1iZqr.png
Apparently bandits are to mischief.

eDY37Mk.pngtcLSQq5.png
Faratrass knows the truth.

sEsKDlO.pngiqILl8V.pngEtLvtrB.png7BqoN8y.png0KXihmB.pngLKoGqDr.pngfOOkvpj.pngAzxQqMg.png
Hoikade "sacrifices" its own people to camoflouge their invasion in Lazulis. The Lazulian might think that bandits are responsible for their death.

v6owP7M.png6Zd7EPD.png
Munie's babaric plan to stop Faratrass.

Aq1sgJg.png4ob1eH8.pngQwEUNLc.pngsq2HuQ4.pngO5i4UeO.png
Schwarz was in involved in dubious things. This explains his name. He had a "dark" past.

zK5j2Pt.png
Snap! More trouble!

VJXmfKa.png4kA8Fsa.pngnsFrgde.png
k

20qwK5d.pnga7wsZ79.pngDFrMNvn.png
Fa's motivation changed. Even if the opponents might have only one "wrong" reason to kill her, she has no problems to fight back anymore. Unimaginable a few chapters ago.

Schwarz
KQ4hPQN.pngjVviSH7.pngX50nIjr.pngI8RGUay.png
Schwarz is a pegasus knight with very nice base speed, strength and even con (for being male). Only his skill and luck are low, which fits to his characters personality. He seems to be very unlucky. He can use swords instead of lances in first tier like the pegasus knights in the early FE parts. Furthermore he has the agile estoc, the agile type as sword. It's the only agile weapon you get for free. The lance and axe were only obtainable by visiting a house.

Map
MxDNhGX.pngDYERSvr.png?1
4p3wgIl.pngiGQQw1s.png?1
q6dBEtf.png?1wCHVbcT.png?1
Chapter 6 is a relative big map with masses of enemies. You fight tons of knights, soldiers, monks and one single mercenary

You have to visit the village in the north-west with one of your trainees (Andre or Djambo).
There are four houses. Only the two on the river are really worth to visit, even if you don't get anything for them.

I believe this map was a bit different in the earlier version, becuase I could memorize more monks in the north. Maybe my memories already
betrayed me.

Enemies
Generics
Q4IexyT.pngCwzSqg9.pngKbzYJWA.png
The knights use all melee weapon types and bows. One of them even has a longbow. Fa's oblumbra can oneshot all of them.

5ZY2SvY.pngWhP8Jjk.png
The bonecrusher isn't only effective against bonewalkers, but also a hammer.

fEE8m6w.pnguoI5RAS.pngKfEERFG.png
The monks aren't very powerful, but some of them have flash, which has a decent critrate.

iucAIaF.png
The first mercenary, who has laughable strength.

wlgYe7E.png
The stationary knights on the bridge are only level 1, but have higher stats than the other ones.
I thought it was the same like in Dream of Five that second tier enemies are declared as first tier.
But it's not the case. They give less experience (accroding to their level) than the others who are about level 8.

Sae'rah
CMtI9i5.pngDq6XdhV.pngsKQTyut.png
Sae'rah is the trainee close to the boss. She's recruitable (will explain later how). She's already level 7, so she only needs three more levels for the promotion. Her base stats and equipment are nice, but unfortunately all their weapons are too heavy for her. Other units could benefit from them much more. Even if you don't want to train her, her weapons are reason enough to recruit her.

Boss
7BOAiOj.pngkKwFheb.pngYss6TPk.png
Nozat has very good strength and defense and dangerous weapons (killer bow and zanbato), but he has one major weakness: being a knight
He's not only weak to Fa's oblumbra, but also his one less movement makes it very easy for Fa to reach and ORKO him from the distance. He moves, if someone's in his attack range.

The target in this chapter is to rout the enemy.

You can bring everyone to this chapter except for two. Since I missed two units I can bring everyone.

Turn 1
The huge number of enemies looks frightening at the first moment, but my units are good enough to take lost of them down. I don't want to turtle around, because this won't make this chapter much easier since lots of the enemies have range weapons. The ultimate task in the first turn is to obtain the bonecrusher, beceause it'll hurt you seriously.

Player phase
imgFOsH.pngMlkLJGO.pngKm5L8fB.png
bad start

HA5EajK.png
At least new toy for Christoph or Menmus.

QHaS7g3.png

CnFKRQk.pngG3O10Tj.png

aNxax8V.png

X0gvlUv.pngd5NOif7.pngBYVZSto.png
She's great so far!

I managed to kill lots of enemies. A few more can attack me, but everyone will be fine.

8ztaSFk.pngnd6pjEd.pnguxDmora.png6315wiN.png
Literally the worst character got it. The devil blade is powerful, but also heavy... and can kill yourself.

Enemy phase
vmxN0yh.png

5gdOYR5.pngvQw5Mpj.pngwRR8Kbk.pngyXelO6o.png

SLoXzjq.png

xVCOfL2.pngQl7saG0.png
So many enemies, so little damage... well except in Cattleya's case.

Turn 2
UhmnSKD.png2TJP2ih.png
Ally ambush - nice!

Weiss and Ceapana join. They have the default weapons and stats from the last chapter.
Their target is to clean the eastern area while everyone else can go towards south to the boss.

Player phase

Same strategy: Killing all the enemies close to me. Attack is the best defense.
hISQz35.png
I really don't expect a 2% crit.

V5oNRFQ.png

3L1lwIx.png

The devil blade does effective damage to monks.

So I try my luck, although I know already how it'll turn out...

FDIqKD9.png

... of course .___________________.

Deathcount: 4

Reason: Worst character used worst weapon.

Chapter 6 part 2

Spoiler

Attempt: #2

Please no more RNG sauce!

Turn 2
Player phase
hISQz35.pngV5oNRFQ.png
Exactly the same - Puledra heals Cattleya.

58agZ6C.pnggApjdxV.png

Jy1XF4H.png
Works much better with the steel sword.

XiaOlmg.png

o3YNrkr.pnggJBtXMZ.png3VNFLMa.png
I said no more! Grr...

Hellios does nothing not to waste any experience.

Now to the east:
TSOkSMh.png4sKPYX3.png
He'll pull out a couple of enemies.

Enemy phase
jPzph2S.pngTWL7Kwt.pngSJmdv9Y.png
Two can be defeated next turn.

HtEq23h.png

gbc9HjF.png

9NdSZgR.png
The bow knight who attacked Weiss is healed. The monk in the east has a physic stave.

Turn 3
Player phase
0cVMZ3R.pngFBFO0UQ.png7HMoiS5.png
Not really the stats she needed except for strength.

R5fRNI3.pngsyksMMz.png9gQAVBj.png
That's alright. Christoph has finally a two 2 range axe again.

nUYyRgm.png
Fa is in the attack range of too many bow knights. Menmus has to rescue her. One of them can attack Cattleya. The knight on the bridge doesn't move.

mobVSty.png

zFsIXGP.pngFAdDsvX.png

N6J51gL.png
[spoiler=Christoph will slaughter these enemies.]Actually not really necessary and recommended.

mdixSAL.png
Andre is on the way to the village.

Enemy phase
2eeropc.png
ambush spawning - including one general - Christoph is in serious trouble!

OOs6kTv.pngRCUFajA.pngsqCYklp.png
Saai's returning. He still has to settle something.

1hnPsJD.png7NZcerK.png
Umm... what?!

For some reason Saai decides to support Faratrass. All the appeared red units become green units (NPCs).

XXeGCM4.png

rj7lOS8.png

k4SBhNI.png

Jlyv84g.pngdiQAZ1v.png
Using the klingensturm so much really hurts.

NPC phase
niNh6cH.pngJtK1Ciz.pngZCZKei0.png
The NPCs help immediately. You shouldn't fight the enemies in the east. So sooner this area is cleared, so sooner the cavaliers will go for the boss. It'll make it harder to recruit Sae'rah. You'll be in time pressure, because otherwise the NPCs are going to kill her.

Turn 4
Player phase
6SeSjvG.pngThfYUJ9.png
a disappointment so far

ddtX39e.pngKgbaVWj.png
only three but important stats

You could train Ceapana well by healing the NPCs in each turn.

ppXbUNY.pngFPCh8e3.png

iFXY7iC.pnghpYgjcJ.png
Fa is dropped.
[spoiler=When you see this formation, you'll think: WTF is he just doing?]Honestly Idk what got into me to place Puledra on the front. My target was to attract the enemies with Hellios, who can't counterattack. ...But the bow knight on the top bottom can't even reach him. I totally miscalculated the attack range. Oh my fucking god...

YgkUtlZ.pngqYnMmzm.png
Andre will visit the village next turn and Rya and Christoph try to catch up the others.

Enemy phase
63zsomJ.png

K23fhw8.png

y77Jd0I.pngLMQkOSt.pngWR1nNzw.png
Someone slaps my face, okay?

Deathcount: 5
Reason: Mister IceTeaPeach was cajoled by this hack into drinking.

In all seriousness I'll play normally from now on. I give you my promise, although with the knowledge not to keep it.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Restart: 2

Turn 4
Player phase
I played bascially the same only that Puledra is placed at the back. The enemies will go after Cattleya. Actually she can get attacked by three people and die, but all the enemies have <=50% hitrate. I have to trust the RNG... again.

Enemy phase
tbhcnZk.pngQjd5uLS.pngRvHdvmc.png
okay

NPC phase
UgsFDnX.png
just dumb A.I. behavior

IZTPdpH.pngjHqvFIq.png
Hellios and Fa notice Saai's support.

XQQ6beq.pngCBjLSjk.png
They mistrust this situation as I do.

Turn 5
Player phase

14wtThs.png

4cQ8Hgl.png78cajvv.png
crit

g0kzSUh.png
I still can't pull out Sae'rah yet.

a5524sf.pngy1k6NG9.png0yitu09.pngck8Mtll.pngCj7Xh8A.pngAv98i5V.png
The first requirement for Sae'rah's recruitment:
Andre or Djambo have to visit this house, where Sae'rah's mother lives. She gives you information about her personality and her dad and the important hint that she only would like to talk to trainees. So only one of them can talk and recruit her. The person who visited this house also must be the same person who has to talk to Sae'rah.

rA9m3uE.pngG9SY2Yn.pngrJX19my.png
again no strength

Puledra heals her, who'll be safe surprisingly.

If you cross a certain line, this will happen:
J79HUWb.pngu1bTLt5.pngnJNx4tI.pngb9BhiVD.png
Everyone including Sae'rah will move. Andre has to reach this area quickly.

El8SsvD.png
Menmus is on the way to bring him to her.

P84mUJb.pngXIW1cXg.png

Enemy phase
o0vuCeE.png
Everyone is moving.

ChylnAN.png
He survives an enemy phase - Woohoo!

sXGbBTH.png

NPC phase
3ZrxEhd.png

Turn 6
yqLlMqs.png
There's no other way than to retreat not to danger Sae'rah. I have the bad feeling she could kill herself.

Player phase
9X6ojdF.pngzC1tf8C.png
However I have to kill the longbow knight, because he's annoying.

7uXW6rm.pngvjXgJk3.pngcrSUhgN.png
The retreat - Andre can reach Sae'rah in the next turn.

Enemy phase
LOpE5zv.png

8Lc3CH3.pngbvUl3WW.png

mEPCMjE.png

Chapter 6 part 3

Spoiler

Turn 7
Player phase
kFUqxbr.pngv9ypKAv.png
alright

VpcUI0a.pngaIMLzre.png

RgGeUZq.png

Sae'rah's recruitment

Sae'rah: A boy? Well it doesn't cange anything. I can do this... I just need to breath deeply... Hyaaah!

Andre: W-Whoa! W-Wait! Are you Sae'rah, deadly lass?

Sae'rah: How can you know my name?

Andre: Your kind mother told me.

Sae'rah: And you expect me to believe that?

Andre: Uhm, yes? I'm a handsome young man, and you believe handsome boys, don't you?

Sae'rah: Ah! ... Please, go away. You're creepy.

Andre: (Master Puledra, why isn't this working?) I suppose you don't trust me. Then, can you explain why we're talking instead of killing each other?

Sae'rah: I... will do it. As a soldier, my duty is to ensure safety in these lands.

Andre: Is that true? Your mother told me you're only in this army 'cause of your dad.

Sae'rah: My... father? Then it was true... you talked with my mother. No one else knows.

Andre: See, cute one? You can trust this handsome little blondie! Your dad should be in Tartaros now. You have no reason to be here.

Sae'rah: Is that so... Uhm. What's your name?

Andre: Falling for me already? You may call me Andre.

Sae'rah: Andre...listen, I can't leave the army without being considered a traitor. Lazulis will púnish who defies its laws. I will need protection. That's why I... I have to ask you if I can join your group.

Andre: That's perfect... wait, what?

Sae'rah: I will be considered a criminal as well, won't I? The it should be fine for someone like me to travel with you. Moreoever, I want to find my father. At any cost.

Andre: Heh, such charming devotion to your family, really. You're in.

Sae'rah: R-Really?

Andre: Yes. I'll tell the others later. As for now, stay close to me.

Sae'rah: Okay, Andre...

Sex-support confirmed.
You also can talk to her with Andre and Djambo without visiting the house before, but she won't join you.
1gZBnx1.png
I'll leave out the couple of houses next to the river. They'll give you (or at least one of them - don't remember exactly) a hint about two hidden items in this chapter. Schwarz is on treasure hunt.

iKxrXC9.pngDzrsbzs.png
I try to bring her to level 10 in the next chapter. There aren't enough enemies left and to give her two more levels. Grinding her on the boss is a really dangerous move because of his killer bow. And furthermore the NPCs will reach him soon.

wjwtOp0.pngYoIChPF.png
Yes - Finally a great level up after a quite while!

dfmwX5K.png
This chapter is almost done.

6QHHhQJ.png
The knight left from the boss has a silver lance and a portrait.

Turn 8
Player phase
VErOlkI.pngPvC7dct.pngyrMcxpy.png
In the source you find the first of the two hidden items: a blue jewel. Not bad, but the other item is way more usable.

Ambush reinforcements appear, if you come too close to the boss.

X1oBM34.png
The good thing is that you can still act, if not everyone has moved yet.

Enemy phase
yKkSRuT.png

NPC phase
H33fdgA.png
Saai is able to kill the knight in the fort. That means I only have to focus on the enemies around the boss and the boss himself.

Turn 9
e9F4cwc.png
The spot where the hidden second item is located. I can't defeat the boss as long I haven't found it.

Player phase
18VPSKE.pngc2PCcMp.png9GhuYjA.png
88% misses.

HMcIzpp.pngcS7OJsz.pnglgP9Bl8.png
A decent first level up. However I'd appreciate speed.

fhdnCQX.pngfuvT9zX.pngOhKEH8j.png
YES! The latest level ups compensate the bad level ups in the beginning.

T2vjPpP.pngoV2deWg.png
Unfortunately Rya can't reach the monk from 2 range.

Enemy phase
tBmgPY2.pngkueFi2T.png3DxnJdb.png
The last couple of enemies besides the boss. Hellios gets another great level up, but it's standard.

Turn 10
FBxYN7g.png

YVcrLyc.png
Christoph's speed is stuck. He can't double soldiers anymore.

GAmluOs.png

AE1GOfm.png
Only the boss is left. Fa just has to be seven spaces away from him. With her movement advantage she can reach him, but he can't reach her.
I must wait till Schwarz has found the item.

Turn 11
J8TPfGC.png
The NPCs aren't far away from my team anymore. I have to hurry.

fQiFGQP.png
But I get it in time. Physic is very nice. Unfortunately Ceapana hasn't got the reuqired weapon level to use it.
I'm pretty sure there's a 100% chance to collect hidden items, at least in this chapter.

1LUQEbH.pngeVkppKC.pngee5meWW.png
MpK0AwW.png
Just did it for this bad level up.

RNkZjSY.pngbNmMckX.pngEKD09Fr.pngZZ3XZpT.pngyOpHHU4.png
I played it a bit more complicated that I could do to give Andre the kill. His speed is so damn great. I'm sure he'll cap it. However he should work on his magic...

Chapter 6 is done. It's actually a fun and not very hard chapter... if you don't play as bad as I did.

6B0mF2d.png
Everyone needs answers.

icgFG0X.png
This comes surprisingly.

ZVNPoyT.png
However she has no other choice left than to work with him together, because the Midnight Shrine is the only place to seal the Demon King.

djrhGZ6.pngsWxOBVY.png
Weiss and Ceapana appear... and Saai is anything but happy to see them again.

lUAZ0xZ.png
Ceapana introduces Weiss to Faratrass and they tell about their confrontation with Saai and the Hoikaden Army.

tdXonfF.pngCvEKqdF.png8dZ4kAd.png7YfCAhR.png
Saai has to hold together.

e6o931P.pngDF2OWgn.png
This also amplifies the suspicion that Saai has a quite different goal.

ezx0Fgm.pngNn9FJAG.png
But Fa becomes naive... once more, but to be fair she has no other choice.

Chapter 7 part 1

Spoiler

Map story
rxGjHJZ.png9vptZlS.png6npdDS4.pngHmkgLRk.pngHmkgLRk.pngTcnuV1w.png

Q0dq9og.png
Fa's release?

G9Webyo.png
Again Hellios tries to make her clear that Saai has to have a different intention to escort her to the shrine.

xFmC793.pngspPsWLJ.png
... And again she can't question it.

uxNjQQ7.pngL5u7X1t.png
Fa tells him about Shiori's plan.

7wji08a.png2n0d9Ac.pngmHkIHjH.pngB1Lbz7H.pngQNNJmbQ.pngM6aRbT2.png
Like Munie before Saai can't believe that Alvano brainwashed the Hoikadens in the castle.

GJTrTo4.pngvw48ahD.pngdSm3nx7.pngnCCVboz.pnguII09zA.pngZlaFREK.png9VqOYyG.pngTF29F5l.pngANLE3qi.png
Instead of answering Saai's question she calmed them down.

5QmctLw.pngockGmxN.png5I8I3mx.pngNAxtxOg.pngqbQYBkL.png
Asking for Saai's trust...

mS8BixY.png
... and gets it.

dDXtHVp.pngcrROGOF.png
return of the monsterz

7YMSCRI.pngMwaKLnz.png
If monsters disturb the ceremony, it will turn out very badly.

83mZ0Bi.png
Yup - the only way to solve this problem.

Chapter 7 part 2

Spoiler

Map
ZqWwsYj.pngOlSV6LL.png?1
cIoRXYA.png2nz2Na7.png?1
2JbK7JO.pngEfuJKU7.png?1
Chapter 7 is another FoW map. You have lots of NPC and Saai on your side. You can see a couple of monsters, but more hidden ones are close to you.

NPCs
RM0HrXy.pngw7YTGub.pngVn8G5LJ.png
They're not very good. At least one of the cavaliers has a killer axe. Use them as canon fodder.

Enemies
They have the same level like the NPCs.
ExBxOjn.pngUbvhzbj.png
Definitive the most dangerous enemy in this chapter because of their high magic. A few eye balls have vacuanox, which can two round most of my units.

9UoG5Or.pngUfK5Sni.png
Revenants with high HP, decent strength and nothing else. However beware: A few revenants have a more powerful attack.

WxfQllb.png?1jDkrzb7.png
The goal is that Fa arrives the shrine. She has to seize a space in this marked area. There's no turnlimit though.

YlVGQIY.png
If anyone else which isn't blue arrives at this area => Game Over

LUUjXC9.png
Neither a monster nor a NPC may seize the shrine. You remember that Shiori sensed malice in Saai. If a Hoikaden had seized the shrine, the ceremony would have been corrupted.

Before the chapter starts:
RxX8RsM.pngXUruCwl.png8uGIJEx.png
Shiori gets a vulnerary and the candle tome. It's an animareaver. This chapter features lots of eye balls with vacuanox, so she doesn't have to worry about them anymore. However it doesn't do effective damage to any type of monster.
You see the lancereaver in her inventory. I swapped it in chapter 5x and then forgot to trade it back to Weiss. The lancereaver is actually handy in this chapter against one certain enemy.

How to play this chapter.
Hellios could pretty much solo this map. However there's one enemy, who's dangerous for him. If he had the lancereaver, you'd have not to worry about him at all.

There are two paths to choose:

• The western path is the easier one, because there aren't that many enemies. However the way to Shiori is longer
  • The eastern path features lots of eyeballs. Only Hellios really can deal with them. However you should send Fa to this path too, because sth. will happen in the eastern area later.

[spoiler=There are three chests, but you don't have a chest key nor a thief. So how to open them?]You'll find the answer in this chapter.

Turn 1
Player phase
RM8Nzpw.png

5UxA6ug.png
After killing the eyeball this bonewalker was in the field of sight. Menmus shows the awesomeness of the bonecrusher. It oneshots pretty much each skeletion.

BWRcbG9.png

vBCrZ7I.png
another bonewalker - This chapter is a bit mean in the beginning because of several hidden enemies close to you. Furthermore they're placed in a thicket, so it makes it harder to kill them.

4BT1dLI.png
And another one! Now I must be worried about Puledra. I've to kill the revenant at least and must hope that bonewalker with the bow doesn't crit him.

YoREIUH.png
These bonewalkers are weak, but fast and have decent HP and defense for their level.

gI87U3W.png
Only this bonewalker is left. He'll probably go for the dracoknight. My units should be fine.

BWkNIcx.png6vnd0zg.pngITIHo79.png
Hellios sensed three eyeballs. Thankfully 2/3 are stationary.

PAYD4IO.png
a hidden revenant - Fa is in a thicket, so she should be fine.

XlKK8EE.png
Shiori will use one the pillars to get the boost. She has to defend for the entire chapter. She'll tell from where reinforcements will arrive.

Enemy phase
5JP5gDA.pngXaslQLK.png
Too bad the revenants have no critchance. I'd like to see a critical like in MarkyJoe's LP of an older MS version.

NOvM7RI.pngE92ZJ5D.pngUVNCIB2.png

caF3pNs.pngJ7wdNOE.pngnAkkmFP.png
a hidden enemy - She gets a bad level up, but at least she dodges both attacks.
She would have survived anyway, because the bonewalkers don't do much damage.

NPC phase
zsJqHZz.png
Saai overkills.

FBlXGSh.png
A critfestival by the NPCs.

Hb4qluD.pngTtFcNXA.png
OMG!!!

Q0UdywT.png
The NPCs do more than a good job so far.

Turn 2
U96eHHh.png
announcement of first reinforcements

Player phase
UczCInR.pngQhAhuwL.png
That's really not what I wanted to see happen. I only can hope there aren't more enemies close to her.

j8kIrCS.png4iEc4SB.png
These eyeballs don't move. Hellios will kill them in enemy phase. It looks good for Fa at the first sight.

q9Kz0LH.pngjISEyYK.png
meh - at least speed - She has her job done already.

pbTPeIS.pngtCFZvCY.png

a23T1Fi.pngzb1sZuS.png
No more enemies in my field of sight.

Enemy phase
mAMSB2G.pngSL2vxYE.png

OWeYSD4.png
Woah - A hidden bonewalker with a killer bow! But even with a crit he wouldn't take her down.

h9r4Why.png

NPC phase
6PFWIJY.png

T85eaYG.png
another crit

Turn 3
NdAEpeX.png
Inside the building with the two chests are two bonewalkers with a longbow. Be careful!

Everyone is crossing the river. No more enemies in this area.
The NPCs aren't affected by the FoW

Enemy phase
Nothing happens.

NPC phase
The event I was talking earlier:
R88axHr.pngVEMbDpZ.png
A thief appears.

aVg8QJA.pngnP6MlFW.pngdzwYElE.png4H9iItE.png
The ticket to the chests appears: Letruffe. He's a thief with good bases and two nice weapons. The hook blade has the same strengths as the bonecrusher: effective against bonewalkers and knights. It's a very heavy sword so I'd recommend it to give it to units with a higher con or at least high speed like Cattleya.
He's recruitable with Fa, but he only will stay in the team, if you fulfill a certain condition in this chapter.

Turn 4
Player phase
KMSNqHR.png
With Letruffe's appearance the field of sight is increased. Hellios pulls them out to save the thief. Fa is following him.

The others walk further to the north and still can't sense more enemies.

YiXqt4g.pngEGNVvpo.png
First enemy. This bonewalker can't enter the shrined because of the pillars. Shiori holds her position.

Enemy phase
m3BRZ8a.png
Shiori can't kill the bonewalker with the toxic lance, because she can't double anymore.

bbRm3Fb.pngRrRaDrD.png

HKZ4WTE.pngAtcDdev.pngAprMlpN.png

NPC phase
AprMlpN.png
This NPC could see hidden revenant despite FoW:

Turn 5
49SEBJB.pngL9hBpys.png
This is the trap in this chapter: horseslayer
This hack expects from you to rush with Hellios to Shiori. But Alfred knew it and wanted to put obstacles in your way and placed this dude here. The best way to prevent it is to give the lancereaver to Hellios (I didn't do).

Player phase
kjsiYkj.png4OhfMtF.pngAWKZ27I.png
Thankfully I can kill him and Fa can only be attacked by one revenant.

h3s7dlK.pngmgi4Au6.png
She uses candle from now on, because eyeballs with vacuanox appeared / will appear soon.

Wx69xyO.png6vYvapR.png
good level

WatjT2P.pngmbg5MpJ.png
Mage level up for a draco - ugh!

dBOdTz9.png
This revenant blocks the bridge.

Enemy phase

48f9wG0.png

l0MC8bX.png

Razor claw is more powerful.

avoa6Y7.png

DZdOGOK.png

NPC phase

PQnuHRU.png

He'll be dead next turn.

vQUr37Q.png

lctRqoO.png

Chapter 7 part 3

Spoiler

Turn 6
Player phase
KtTsfBs.png
Fa still can't talk to Letruffe, because there are more enemies in the way.

A4jpsdF.png
Hellios can reach the shrine in two turns.

m7uIbNM.pngmo1hzjZ.png
awesome

kpADGRu.pngECOXTRO.png8LiiwWR.pngm6wW4Mk.pngXsOeO5y.pngLQgiBV4.png1sL2lRj.png2ktSH7x.png
I need four units to defeat this guy. The bonewalkers in the thicket with their decent speed are quite hard to hit.

oVIEFnf.png
In top-left corner are some hidden bonewalkers, which are stationary. They're sort of pointless, because they're in an area you tend to ignore.

I forgot to mention that I missed an item. The bonewalker with the killer bow drops a status item (goddes icon I believe). Unfortunately a NPC killed it so I didn't get it.

NTr9cKb.png
another awesome level up

XG20ibv.png5v8IRMz.png
The first eyeball with vacuanox. Use candle against it.

Enemy phase
o5hfpjB.png7OkcJjr.png5ifpx9S.pngRoOPCFa.pngQxprECE.png
Hellios is in TROUBLE!

DCHEgly.pngtPu3UA6.png
one NPC less

eri2INt.pngZdoSXMm.png
another eyeball

NPC phase
okgYz2s.png
Letruffe moves towards the shrine and kills the eyeball, which attacked Hellios. Idk what to think about this move. I don't think he won't capture the shrine since he's not malice for Shiori.

Turn 7
Player phase
FK4SjWx.png
This situation is a bit problematic. There are three enemies. Hellios is heavily damaged and Idk what Letruffe is going to do. I'm a bit worried that he's going to run away. He's five spaces ahead of Fa. That means in the next turn he could increase the distance to six which means that Fa couldn't reach him anymore. However my hope is that Letruffe will go for the enemies first instead of going after the chests. That was his A.I. behavior in the previous turn so I expect it from him in this turn too.

ucv7aEv.pngGeKUuPa.png
COME ON, Fa!

zk9AvIN.pngEn7wtvy.png
As long no more hidden surprises are close to me, everyone should be fine. If the revenant survives the enemy phase, Letruffe will go after him in the NPC phase and Fa can talk to him in the next turn.
Hellios should be safe in the thicket.

dJkohKM.png

ozRYTru.png
The hidden enemies I was talking about.

9RKPIYA.png

BeNnEMb.pngjnDU5ax.png
Menms hits and gets speed.

Enemy phase
6UVt0qI.png
Letruffe leaves it alive. So in NPC phase he'll finish it off.

zu1ngbJ.png
Another obstacle for Hellios.

BnbxTpT.pngtpgaBeA.png
I can take these defense stats.

5tSFi9D.png
All the enemies in the shrine entrance are defeated.

VtTGGRm.png
All the enemies in the top-left are placed in a thicket.

Asm2L4e.png
crit

G6evjm5.png
another hidden eyeball

5bfkwHJ.png
The NPC dracos are down.

NPC phase
X4IqUXa.png
Saai is going towards the room with the two chests.

sIuzZTL.png
Yes, as I expected.

qQh9DX8.pngBu5THcS.png
Another announcement of reinforcements at the right time, because Shiori killed all the enemies from the west.

Turn 8
Player phase
f1FaLue.png23P6G5A.png
nice

D8O31pY.png
Cattleya needs more strength so badly.

rvsGn5i.png
Andre is so tanky that he can deal with these two.

5RFF0um.png9MH49JK.png
next time

wVj8szY.png

Fa talks to Letruffe

Fa: Hm? And who are you?

Letruffe: The name's Letruffe. Lepto Letruffe. I'm a wandering artist.

Fa: Oh. And what's an artist doing here in the middle of the night?

Letruffe: I'm searching for something very important to me
Fa: And the thing you're searching for is in these abndoned ruins?

i8nc1hc.pngRrXmyLz.png
He tries to steal sth. from Fa.

Fa: You're suspicious! For all I know you may be even a Lazulean spy!

Letruffe: Milady, me, a spy? You can't be serious. Spies are dishonourable, and churlish, and fraudulent. How could I be a spy? Just look at me! W-Why are you looking at me like that...?

Fa: Return my knife. Now.

Letruffe: What are you talking about... ohww!

Fa: You're a bit too sneaky to be an "artist" thief!

Letruffe: H-Hey, I didn't lie to you! A gentleman never lies. For the Letruffe family, thievery is a perfect form of art. It requires a lot of preparation, dedication and ability. And all of thoese are quality I possess! Here I am, the noble roc that soars the nocturne skies! Lepto Letruffe!

Fa: ... Sigh. Why do I always have to meet clowns out of the blue? Get out of the way, we're dealing with some serious business here. Unless you want to become some "artistic" food for those zombies.

Letruffe: Oh Milady, your words hurt me. Clown? Food? I'm way better than that! And I'll proved it by stealing the Solaris!

Fa: The Solaris? The mythical sword? I didn't know it was preserved here. And why are you after that sword?

Letruffe: My apologies, but I can't tell. "Cats gets the tongue of the thief who gets caught." It's one of my family's sayings.

Fa: ... What kind of saying is that...!?

Letruffe: Well then, be seeing you. The Solaris is waiting for me.

Fa: Wait! Join my group. You're strange, but I must admit you seem quite skilled. I need all the help I can get right now, so come with us. I'll make sure you get paid well.

Letruffe: Nope. "Thieves are not prostitutes." That's another of our sayings.

Fa: Are you kidding me?

Letruffe: ... But if you help me get the Solaris, I might accept the offer. I might be a prodigious thief, but I can't fight my way through those monsters alone.

Fa: I see. That seems reasonable
k2U0aoD.png
His condition for joining.

HTmZ10B.png
First job for my new ally.

5Qfsk1C.pngzgL1016.png
no speed

Enemy phase
QNdhrLp.png

hgSot0D.pngCTJQpI2.pngatsvsgV.pngq6JTvFK.png
Andre laughs about this damage.

NPC phase
OXfjkcc.png

Turn 9
Player phase
IA0q5wy.png
Hellios uses an elixir. He can support Shiori in the next turn.

M9TrDv2.pngyof7lXH.png
Christoph is on a roll in this chapter. His speed is great and his defense isn't bad either for a fighter.

1tlk0WA.png
Klingensturm for being a wind sword also does effective damage to the eyeballs.

pIkKJgI.png0O7SqUp.png
ugh

r104Zhb.png

nt1hXOi.png

Enemy phase
CMPTZZF.png

JeamekL.png
Three damage to a mage - lol!

NPC phase
kdOLros.png

BgYGwPM.png

Turn 10
Player phase
WxIIF9o.pngXvTp6i8.png
The first of the two powerful monsters. It's only a first tier enemy, but devil weapons do effictive damage to any healers and light mages (I believe). It almost oneshots her.

8q4se59.png

PW5tKgN.pngMqyJJG9.png
finally strength

f9p5c5d.pnguzMLiFj.png
more magic and speed
Andre can ORKO pretty much all the monsters.

N91gthb.png
Now Shiori has help.

Enemy phase
wbXSMI1.png
A bonewalker crit... at the wrong time. It's probably the second powerful monster she was talking about.

1v8cZkW.pngWJ9xTG4.png
a mogall - the boss

Turn 11
Player phase
qmTaIhl.pngcyaj0vK.png
much better

uPyZ7hz.pngIIXLgSG.png
= secret book

H1e3bbp.pngFsLBcfr.png
Letruffe will get the single chest first.

nO3xyC0.pngfEaSPE3.pngJMl9Ctu.png
Crit and a not so useful level.

I guess this chapter should be done. No more enemies in my field of sight.

However according to Shiori's announcement there has to be at least one enemy left in the east, because only two (powerful ones) attacked her yet.

Chapter 7 part 4

Spoiler

This chapter is done. I only have to get the three chests.
j6e5LBE.pngHbYkNvT.png
In the single chest is the solaris, a sword which attacks with light magic. It's awesome, because it has 2 range and is effective against all types of monsters. The only downside is that's pretty heavy.

M5YCYV2.png
Letruffe stays in the team now.

jACowYV.pngnub2r66.png
In the top-right corner is a stationary eyeball with a droppable circulum.

The other two chests:
EjHVFMl.pngEjHVFMl.pngVtepMow.png
Effective against armors and bonewalkers. (= the same as bonecrusher and hookblade as lance type)

ICHnqZ3.png
If all the enemies are defeated, the NPC(s) will go towards the shrine. You have to stop them.

[spoiler=If you dont do, this will happen:]
cWMg98c.pngVWnSwUD.png

ZEK8bu2.png
Fa arrives the shrine and ends this chapter.

tK8EuLw.png
happy runion

jxOXu5b.pngQfDsu4b.pngiV6ypRJ.png
Everything for the vassalage is prepared.

YtqD1gk.png
Someone disturbs.

PfdttVp.png
a hidden monster from nowhere

3hkWMKM.png
Hellios kills it immediately to prevent anymore complications during the vassalage.

e1htgtk.pngOevJJWT.png42BZWUd.png3vvDMJp.png
For some reason Shiori's unique skill betrayed her this time... at the worst time.

aFVcQmL.png
Shiori's going to look for more possible enemies while Hellios will keep an eye on Fa.

HY9N99g.pngf0FpzRi.pngWvOoJ9Z.png
He's worried that monsters exist around the shrine and could corrup the vasssalage.

B0vfEKC.png
He doesn't want to let start the vassalage yet to make sure nothing bad will happen.

CP3eZI3.png7CkV6Od.png
After a bit he returns and gives Fa the sign to start the vassalage.

do1oyig.pngcZREVeX.pngyFXqhTw.pngYBu2O2R.png
Apparently he has important business to do.

JmpTjhG.png
He has to settle things with Saai.

eEch51O.png5Rzlbqr.pngcBVj5dh.png
He reveales Saai's true intentions.

l0Jy45C.pngp5wgESO.pngreH98gR.pngQxqXEcT.pngVxXyIgp.pnggCgaP8K.png
rTYKNCl.pngv9HKQ4o.png
Saai brought a little boy along. Probably Fa's replacement as vassal.

Pm4YZ29.png

Si9XbRe.png
This is the sequel of the dialogue in the beginning of chapter 5.

BAU3F58.pngOVZPpoK.pngkZMcH41.pngv0cggsq.pngLUEoTgP.pngJZzO9TW.pngwf6Rl3T.pngvA1uO64.pngwoF8qxB.pngzyCjFtl.pngFm2kyeG.pngVLnyFkL.pngG2Qwemz.pngBtahIu0.png0M1aKWH.pnghMLbibH.png
Munie orders Saai to escort Fa to the shrine. At the first moment he questions her order with the reason that Fa is way to dangerous for the Hoikadens.
Munie argues that she resists anymore bloodshedding in her own country. Hoikade couldn't fight her in Lazulis, because it'd be a declaration of war. So she forced Saai and his troops to support her there to bring her to the shrine. To play it quite safe she ordered her soldiers to kill her own people not to pay attention to anyone. She had to find the most peaceful way to get rid of Fa. It's just the question what's going to happen with Fa in the Midnight Shrine.

JSGxACh.pngWdcWBj6.pnghOAlRBz.png
Lyvonis shall replace Fa as the vassal.

GvNpwJo.pngTKgnd3X.pngf1KlgwT.pngul0eUkq.pngOO8LwrP.png
Saai is less worried about Fa's death than that the child might not have the magical power to control the Demon King.

jIsvaBI.pngy1uABm4.pngU7iP7nn.png
Redoing the seal won't solve this problem in the long term. So Munie wants to find a way to save her people forever.

sPomhr7.png
He agrees... because of loyality.

VHcNlzS.png6GlpxhP.png
The soul mirror can do more than to prevent getting any crits.

XWmVZ60.png
He still trusts her...

AzxldBu.pngr5oWtyq.png
... and wants to fulfill her order. That means he must get rid of Hellios first.

jNL5D2q.pngEQ3lyc4.png
But it's easier said than done.
Saai has improved stats in this battle scene. I guess Hellios has the current stats.

au7Kzyf.png3pQPi7g.png
Sounds bad. Did sth. happen while the vassalage?

naLYdxs.png3oe9XnI.png
Lyondis is fine.

62xpG5b.png
Since Hellios is going to look for Shiori, he uses his chance to get rid of Fa. Hopefully he won't be luckier than in the fight against Hellios.

vqZzEKN.png
Making his own destiny.

CEOKTJx.pnghME5eMW.pngHM4WoYm.png
MISSION FAILED

ZSBGmHS.pnglStsnmp.png
The Demon King broke out of her. The vassalage failed! Probably Saai's appearance corrupted it.

Tncr5IM.png
*scream*

AH3WdUX.png
*no more scream*

The disaster happened!

Funny is that Hoikade is responsible itself for that result. With their malice they corrupted the vassalage and the Demon King became alive. Saai never would have a chance against Fa. Munie's "human" plan totally failed. Hoikade is doomed... or maybe getting rid of Saai was another one of Munie's "strategical" plans.

Chapter 8 part 1

Spoiler

VtOQVX0.png

Y9cpqdL.png
... The Demon King. Everyone knows already.

q1Cm2uU.png2dBPW7x.pngUTCprn4.png
no time for apologizing

dsLnFVu.pngXVkiipJ.png
Is Shiori able to prevent the worst?

Battle preparations
Sae'rah's promotion
g1SnimN.pngypoRv85.png4dQh8Q4.png
Sae'rah can be promoted to an elite recruit or a soldier.

TJBuzkH.png
I choose soldier because of the increased movement.

You have to choose your units already. However the map is still empty. It'll change after the chapter is started.

After you start the mission Shiori runs towards Faratrass...
0hcZqQY.png
... and tries to talk to her.

XnbK2p3.png
No answer is also an answer.

kaEqeJC.png

C8ehSAF.png
snap

4QqBEq8.png
Fa has eyeballs now.

WmqEVh6.pngUeWiI4I.pngRxCCC9I.png
It really happened: The Demon King was freed.

jyX9JmW.pngrGLRUU5.png6Zf52Uf.png6EU0c0I.png4CouGAb.pnggxfPHzu.pngwFWIzIu.png
There's a way that Fa's body can be brought back... by defeating The Demon King.

DgOyG8g.png
She warps to this fort.

POSj2h6.pngXWaxoZX.png50rip7v.pngZsMT6RX.png
Several earthquakes let monsters appear.

v8KHobw.png8ieCwFI.pngOTcX1Qe.png
By defeating the Demon King there's still hope that the seal can be redone, if Fa will be brought back to the shrine. So not all hopes are gone.

Map
BPG3kJ6.pngfp7m2pT.pngIA19Wgg.png?1
Q1P7A7o.png?1ePYlGWH.png?1fwAkihe.png?2
This is how the map looks after the chapter started. A very little part from the last map is reused since it takes place in and around the Midnight Shrine too. Your army is split in three groups, but only Hellios and Shiori are on a default spot. The goal is to defeat Fa.

9JjqUtm.pngheIY6UK.png
She hasn't the current but default stats. She's only level 10 here. Reoblumbra is the more powerful but slightly more inaccurate version of oblumbra. It's also effective against armor (how you could see in the battle against Saai). She's on the fort, but she's still easy to take out with any light magic, solaris and holy fire.

This chapter is a race against time. So more turns are passed, so more powerful enemies Fa will let appear. That means you have to defeat all the monsters quickly.

VWzOjz8.pngnP6Iceb.pngoAF7VAn.pngqJN6vrK.png
All moster types are represented except for the mouthedogs. The bonewalkers are pretty fast and tanky, the eyeballs are very powerful, the centaurs are balanced overall and the revenants are strong.

Bringing all effective weapons against the monsters is very recommended:

• halberd, horseslayer and zanbato against the centaurs
  • bonecrusher, heavy spear and hookblade against the bonewalkers
  • light magic for Puledra against each monster
  • judgelight for Shiori against each monster
  • Rya and klingensturm against the eyeballs
  • solaris against each monster

But the monsters have lots of effective weapons too:
1lOTsGR.png53XW7hM.png
6wBoDeq.pngH4W5gu0.png
Bad news for Shiori, Puledra and Ceapana. The bonewalker with the devil blade, close to Shiori, has to die in the first turn.

X72uL3o.pngQtOmEi0.png
v9w9kUx.pngwTR99cn.png
Trouble for the cavaliers. There's also a bonewalker with a zanbato close to Hellios. If you have the weapon advantage against them, they're not frightening.

A couple of stealable items:
B4Mv8Rq.pngvc0a6kG.png = leg ring
vptP0J8.pngSHyvTXw.png = goddes icon
The are two status items to steal. I only try to get the constitution ring, because the bonewalker next to Fa is too far away and doesn't move. There are two chests Letruffe has to open.

Turn 1
Player phase

X9hXcRY.png
The reason why to bring effective weapons.

ADP3sWj.pnghh2vrGr.png
The bonewalkers are really weak. Six damage with a steel lance to a fighter is nothing.

YtRMWoh.png
The power of solaris.

5vrigP8.pngx689NXs.png

RBG08aj.png
Changing back to a weaker weapon not to waste the solaris.

FfQVXPK.png
Letruffe is in the attack range of the revenant with the constitution ring. Since he has equipped the killing edge I hope the revenant will attack Menmus instead. Letruffe may not kill him. Idc for the enemies in the top-left. They shall come towards me.

6DOSipc.png
He must die immediately!

2QcW9Dw.pngahEIQu7.png
Hellios blocks the shrine entrance and Shiori is placed in a thicket.

Enemy phase
ozKLN5l.pngOTiIho0.png
Of course a crit at the wrong time - RIP constitution ring. At least his level is alright.

bTapYCE.png

ZsI33oa.pngv2wW2Qg.png8BradG2.png
Thankfully these bonewalkers are so weak. A regular enemy would have dealt >20 damage.

7ofXxpJ.png

Turn 2
Player phase
FVdAXc2.pngl7WHQpE.png
Now the crit doesn't happen of course.

YFxDQrJ.png
Her only action in the entire chapter.

VAzzD0h.png
Although this Andre isn't even the best I've had yet, he's still good enough to ORKO the monsters.

MdVO2go.png

AfTowuY.pngO0kgXjf.png

Abt9Gau.png
Schwarz pulls out this bonewalker.

E5zao6V.png
Forgot to bring the restore stave to this chapter. Since Fa is out I have no supply.

vjChvOY.png
This area is cleared. My two groups will merge in the next turn.

Enemy phase
YpxqZ2o.pngNwTQGYE.pngVOAt0YS.png
Just a cheap method to scare me.

K1rv6g2.png
He's still waiting for his first level up.

Turn 3
Player phase
8VKuImq.png
Some bonewalkers moved towards me.

1IOkso3.pngpFz6GA7.pngQr27aK2.png
His high speed reminds me so much on Asvel from FE5. With his decent HP and defense I could imagine that he can solo this map, if he's placed in a thicket.

GEqog9p.png

wBHhHyV.png

ssZhjIn.pngR3wI9zz.png

I can use the shortcut now. Cattleya was rescued. Everyone is close together. Rushing towards Fa has the highest priority. Weiss with an axe equipped is in the attack range of the horseslayer, which shouldn't do too much damage to him.

Chapter 8 part 2

Spoiler

Enemy phase
yKPkrgR.png
I overread the last hint. She tells which reinforcements are going to move. In the last turn bonewalkers (one of them with the horseslayer) moved towards me. In this enemy phase the centaurs are going to move.

vNvWWou.pngToaoHfM.pngpDvmZY3.pngsrjrmkC.png
Weiss dodges but gets another crappy level up. Definitive my worst unit of my team statwise. 10 speed at level 16 is just bad. So slow that even get doubled (ok, steel axed weighs him down a bit but still...).

Turn 4
Player phase
zpGvLi6.png
The centaurs moved and can be defeated this turn.

SoN5eaf.pngi76ZcOm.pngl1YQ2wi.png
Letruffe crits and gains strength again. Speed would be quite nice for him. He can't double most of the enemies with his 12 speed.

flf46Of.png

EftkwoW.png
The last effective weapon against the cavaliers is gone.

3U7Z0YQ.pngG5Yj4ZT.png

UAGiztr.png
I'm quite good with the time so far.

Enemy phase
2HVtKuW.pngSTYwa9X.png
Now the eyeballs are going to move.

9udSTfP.png
no double attack

Turn 5
QHivtfa.pnghomidie.pngSTLHaMb.png
Here are the eyeballs. They can use dark and anima magic. As Fa mentioned these ones aren't too tough.

KjgIbpF.png2MsAEor.png
Finally Schwarz gets a level up, a pretty mediocre one.

i78ZE0g.pnglVJeVFb.png
Ceapana uses barier on Menmus and gets a great level up.

I've a question to all people who've played this version of the hack yet:
As you could see Ceapana used barrier on Menmus, so his resistance should be increased.

Xi7thpb.pngDwHsCjp.png
But his resistance isn't increased at all. Does barrier work differently in this hack or was this a glitch?

ASqNHp6.png
At least he's not in danger anymore.

2roq6VU.png

PakivBW.png

MJWR0qU.png
Only one eyeball, the stationary longbow bonewalkers and Fa are left. So far, so good!

lrxNSAO.png
Hellios is moving towards the village in the bottom-right corner. There are two reasons to visit it.

Enemy phase
YEHFXBz.png

dMbplrc.pngDPoTvuC.pngfyDIjSp.png
Woah - three waves of reinforcements are spawned in one turn (bonewalkers, centaurs and eyeballs). This chapter becomes interesting.

S9Yf1Bg.pnggPpeoHy.png
That's the reason why you have to defeat Fa quickly. The monsters will be higher level and have much stronger weapons (silvers, tomahawk...) than the current ones.

j7wnrHZ.pngo2nrtRc.png
You can guess what will happen there.

Turn 6
This was a huge number of reinforcements but I'm confident to manage them all.

NMMELo8.pngSZUSGHs.png
First enemy with long range magic. Very powerful but incredibly heavy. Kill it immediately. If your units aren't in this area in this turn, you'll get a massive problem.

There are more nasty weapons to deal with. One of the centaurs has a killer axe.

My goal is to defeat as many enemies as possible in this turn. I can't slow down.

Player phase
7xCK2rO.png7xCK2rO.pngPb8W10G.png
Crit at the right time. Her level up is typical.

6LTZyJZ.pngG5Y6GHV.png
His strength points in his two level ups allow him to oneshot this bonewalker. And gets more strength and speed now too. Nice!

h1kmp3J.pnglMYkkKZ.png

3VtnfsQ.pngwyERC7C.pngg2tox40.png
Ok, that's really her last action.

PIE74HE.png

O5jiLbr.pnga490K0f.png

RKzQbVm.png

Zh1IvyV.pngNd0fVbw.png

a6LvbrT.png
Excellent! All the reinforcements close to me defeated in this turn and Ceapana will wreck the eyeballs in enemy phase. I could kill around a dozen enemies in turn one. Not bad!

Enemy phase
LQs7BJm.pngAFw8L2x.png5cpbfO9.png
Beware of it!

R5SDePu.png
crit - nice

yefacer.pngwWyodTh.pngS4HWS3j.png
She's great. Also beware of vacuanox. Use anima against them.

Turn 7
The previous turn went greatly. Only two reinforcements are left. It could attack Fa in the next turn already.

Player phase
3swYeTU.png

9hVxmR1.png3GrS0PW.png
Misses once. And her klingensturm is broken.

XA3vdqV.pngKKXSp7f.pngecOQk0Z.png
good weapon for this slow dude

zsS24Ue.png

LUYHhMo.pngmLNxcY4.png
... At least her strength roll didn't stop.

HW1AcVD.pngBQnMxeL.png
on the way to the village

98VHnoN.png

Enemy phase
nOd83xc.pngy9MxfqC.png

GWsHvJf.png

Dz5uINT.png
I overlooked this eyeball somehow.

Turn 8
Player phase
beJjN8R.pngHhSBudL.pnglRIADRs.pnggjyOLCd.pngvsbiiAC.pngWBMG0nY.png
Anna gives tips and an item, which gives the holder +2 resistance. Of course I forgot to show the info command... again. I'll show them all in the next base.

After visiting the village an event is going to happen:
fxcCrxq.pngwicCBj1.png
A bunch of mouthedogs appears.

ls4KA81.png
They're damn fast and dodgy.

6h9tSNC.png
One of them drops an energy. You want to kill it before you kill Fa.

SxxYz50.png

18uXdAD.pngPkwj37X.png
Great level up for the upcoming battle.

VzFTjqa.pngcM3FGlb.png

TdT5exM.png

3hu8Fvm.png133RmEA.png
With rescue, take and drop Andre is in Fa's 2 attack range. He has holy fire equipped and is placed in a thicket so he should dodge.

Chapter 8 part 3

Spoiler

Turn 8
Player phase
p64tlwm.png
No, just no! She has a critrate against everyone. Andre has the highest luck of my team, so it'll be only his job to kill her.

v8uThZw.png
If you haven't bought it before, then get this chest for Andre.

Enemy phase
ks0QMr3.png
Most of the mouthdogs move towards my main team. I could gain a bit more exp. before killing Fa.

9bEkc5X.png
Even Hellios can't kill them.

kWTnUk4.pngyvS1mro.png
no chance against Andre

Turn 9
Player phase
F97fuBh.pngF97fuBh.png
obtainded energy drop
[spoiler=major spoiler]Hellios will leave the team after this chapter, but you don't have to worry about losing any weapons. All his equipment will be sent automatically to the supply.

H9ImKJx.png
bleh

Honestly you could ignore these chests, if you're out of time and you need Letruffe for attacking.

fs8qd3a.png1szwPoU.png

DdeB15t.pngC14kKTs.png
I forgot that I did more with Sae'rah than I remembered.
A bad thing about her: She gains way less experience than she should, even the lowest of all my first tuier units. I have no idea, why!

V0dPx6v.png
Just want to show her battle conversation with Fa. I don't remember if Hellios has one too. However he's too far apart.

Shiori: Faratrass... Here I come.

Fa: I must admit you have some guts, tiny one. Going against ME with all that confidence? pah. I don't even get why Vassal trusts someone like you.The emotions she felt when she was with you... they were awful.

Shiori: Indeed, a Demon like you can't understand our friendship. Faratrass is a kind person who wants the best for everybody. You're her exact opposite. All you want is inane destruction. That's why I won't allow you to desecrate her will any more. You're an insult to her feelings, to everything she believes in!

Fa: Poor thing. You know nothing. A Demon lke me can use you humans thanks to those puny "feeling" you're so proud of. Hah, but you won't understand. As of now, you really are... ... blind.

XmeNAd6.pngtCPHnp5.png3I0TL5B.png
I restarted to give the kill to Andre. Actually referring to this level up I should give Shiori the kill.

Fa is defeated.

K7ng8G7.png
disagreed

agKrRnz.pngYbZbGFi.png
There's no time to waste. Fa can be still saved.

2f49Na9.png
It's the fastest way.

e3ntfI8.png
But she refuses curiously and wants to take the "hard" way. Why can she carry Fa now quite suddenly? She couldn't rescue her in the main game.

iw6lhR6.pngAkeNRlC.pngSb2aiqV.png
Nobody knows except for her... and maybe Hellios.

Shiori's trust to Hellios broke somehow.

0FkXujV.png8oIrJ2p.png
Apparently Shiori has figured out something about Fa and wants to be enlightened now.

0oDYy4z.png6K4BYCX.png
Hellios can't leave them alone.

BfV4hik.png6b1dLXa.png
She woke up.

rkM9C06.png
Woah - she wants to keep Hellion on a distance too.

deZw9pb.png
He doesn't understand the world anymore.

5toE4L4.png
She got her power back.

eNz5L7E.png
Woah, that's unexpecting. But it explains Fa's current reaction... and maybe why the vassalage was corrupted.

mrXXT7p.png
Hellios: WTF is going on?

tIVJeKx.png

3ci7PwA.png46AdmwN.png
Hellios tries to dissuade Fa from speaking by questioning her mind condition. Just a pathetic way.

Flashbacks
Chapter 7
wbVebN6.pngcVafjhc.pngGaaqd5c.pngN1ZFizR.pngjg7s1F5.png

Chapter 6
ckhza4j.pngDjzetvb.pngEolNvj8.pngKmO6kGr.png

Chapter 5
PwKz0Au.pngtpGaLl8.png

Chapter 4
pp2I0b9.png8XQf0bp.png

Chapter 1
plsnvvk.pngv3VDIs1.png

AGiz8Ux.png
Fa comes to the conclusion that Hellios is the DEMON KING!

V5kLcLE.png
And she's right.

CDIC2Ex.png
It seems.

hwFpK5g.pngKijNXW5.png
Shiori is confused. However then why did she sense Fa's malice towards him?

The Demon King explains:
Uako72l.pngBBz8zlz.pngrCwwkI5.pngkwxSDme.pngzQA1hHP.pngbYd5DvZ.pngWCfPU8Z.pngYnV3tpF.pngXoYsj67.pngpASI2fL.pngJ2aNtp5.png3zuaUFa.pngjZpy61k.pngEyI0AuA.pngjzzpQHn.pngIiOrpYW.png3nhzUss.png639YhKJ.pngf7a8zAk.pngiHfvwMf.pngwO1oExh.pngtbRE18J.pngyt54QmW.pngDahErXp.png3srUehk.pngNPR34Hq.png7a4xPOq.png

Everything was "staged" by Hellios. He found the prefect victim in Fa, a person who can trust other people fast and easily.

He introduced himself to her as a family member. Since he has red eyes like her and only members of the Hoikaden family have them, it was proof enough for her to believe him. And since then he could misuse Fa's trust how he wanted to.

He gave her strong alcohol to weak her condition so much that she had issues to control the Demon King inside her.

It was him, who brainwashed the soldiers and Alvano in Castle Hoikade because he had the power for being the Demon King. He gave Saai wrong information in chapter 7 just to calm him down that Fa can manage herself. It was right that Fa didn't brainwash her own people, but it was wrong to say that Alvano did it. He just lied to Saai to prevent from killing Fa.

However also Saai had quite different personal interest goal and also misused Fa's naivity by escorting her to the Midnight Shrine. His true goal was to kill her and replace her by the boy as new vassal. However Hellios had to stop Saai killing her, because if Fa died, the power of the Demon King would vanish. Hellios could hide his malice so well from Shiori the vassalage could be corrupted succesfully. The Demon King "flee" out of Fa and she could kill two more stepping stones: Saai and Lyvonis

The irony is that Saai was misused too... by Munie. He only followed her interests by his loyality. He should be sure that his malice would corrupt the vassalage and resurrect the Demon King and that he has no chance against him.

0UADgdd.pngp4nLNva.png

No, you don't!

qIPonjw.png

Shiori is so suicidal and wants to stop him...

KYhMjuu.pngj1NCRiN.pngC58wyZb.png

... with the expected ending.

So naive Fa was / is, so insane is Shiori. It's the sign of he bond between Fa and her.

• 4 months later...

OMFG... I'm so sorry!
I just checked out by accident that I didn't finish the Midnight Sun LP. lol

Anyways after five months unintended break... FINALLY a new part.

[spoiler=Chapter 8 part 4]
6k7Y3tw.pngeV0t4Z2.png
RIP

CWsJWnG.png9OBvdDt.png0S0beBh.png
Shiori is the saint - whatever it exactly means

5YztpmA.pngy8jnklq.png
Hellios is still hungry.

yAu3N8N.pngzKCHZG7.pngieZrno1.png
But suddenly a reaction stops his plan. Since Shiori is the saint she has to be responsible for that.

iIxSPgc.pngVfqkd9p.pngAO01zZ3.png
Hellios wants to revenge for an apparently tragic event what humans caused.

MktSmKI.png
He disappears.

ZcZ3iIQ.png
Shiori's still alive.

tTu4P3e.png
Faratrass is also wounded.

EH6ItIu.png
As charmant as Christoph is he'll take care about the ladies.

23sRyXX.png
The Empress has to be reported with these happenings.

6HxCQgl.png
back in Serafew

ASxX0xx.png
The recovery progress is going on.

pPd6r6C.pngt5oO957.pngy50JEly.png9HL1hwI.pngtiuBPze.pngK2MrOct.pngzOLfzXq.pngYGXV1bV.png
Explanation how the Demon King could break out.

csleC0P.png
At least Fa isn't the vassal anymore. She has her own body and soul now.

JwVNNAl.png
Shiori has to enlighten the party.

80jUpd4.png
Woman-whisperer Christoph is best contender to ask Shiori a dew questions.

jadF9cl.png
He confronts her with all the details Hellios mentioned.

URYTv5y.pngxzNJQOE.png
She doesn't deny it to be a saint.

7i44qF0.pngdVFRMG4.png
So Christoph's biggest dream became true.

2rf2EHj.png
blushing?

jzQW75p.png
She carries the responsibility for the misery all on her own.

mD61rOL.png
But Chrstioph tries to cosole her. At least she has the skill of foresight.

gHDy6I5.pngQDeV5aO.pngNKqSVQU.pngknrZRTS.png
... which didn't work on Hellios though. She's still doing self-approaches.

knrZRTS.png
soul doctor

iQzRH4l.png
a bit embarrassed

kcCq8xM.png

tSgyDK4.png43PTF6B.pnggUGrP0A.pngN6liJnI.png
owned again

After Christoph tells Rya about Shiori's true indentity they're going to meet Phoebe.
KzMvt4g.pngzVeJg0e.pngMqnlcoq.png3l0qPVd.png
It's no one's fault. They can be glad that everyone's still alive.

CeNt0Gw.pnghlLp9L3.png
Phoebe also wants to talk to Fa, who's still exhausted and depressed.

Qo3aMOB.pnghTkvMC4.png
Phoebe tries to comfort her in a very smooth way.

MeVOy5l.pngncLimj3.pngUr2a6jw.pngNEGIaG0.png7PuhhuH.png
Magnolia is looking for help from everywhere but Lauzlis declined the offer. It acts neutral like Goldoa.

69SS5Nc.pngkoGPSCj.png
Shiori will be sent to Lazulis.

D4WpqG6.pngghDCei8.pngwUeHqVG.png
As speaking for Pylum she might have a chance to convince the king.

mwzbnWk.png
Fa doesn't believe it. She wants to get rid of her naivity

kzTId2V.pngaC5ICry.pngcWzUID5.png9wc0LnF.png

lKPzUrj.pngNw3irC5.png
Fa shall go to Midbar.

Ey0oCEp.pngDExffNK.pnggfK2di7.pngDanK0IA.pngLAQLSk5.pngGfmwA1X.png
Hoikade was murdered. And Queen Munie is on the run.

be0md6N.pngD0TwqPQ.pngTipHzvp.pngrs3koT5.png
Fa can't hold back her emotions understandably. Who else could easily surpress when an entire country you're even part of the royality is eliminated in this babarian way?

• 1 month later...

Chapter 8 part 5

Spoiler

NNrWnYU.png
Fa still doesn't want to believe what happened.

5jwwFvY.png
Shiori's coming to comfort her.

GXh6C7c.pnglWrlZGj.pngK1hTMmq.png
Fa's aggravated about Shiori's (rhetorical) question.

iyTL5hV.pngsyEY2Fm.pngGIIDZLB.png
Fa can't forgive her own naivity.

One of the most emotional and touching scenes in FE:
w2OnK4A.png

WV0Y3bV.pngtLINqNb.pngSlazlrt.png
Shiori's lost her ability of sensing malice.

FIrIApp.pngoVpXehy.pngudUleUM.png
Shiori tries to tell Fa that her trust towards Heliios and other people was just natural and she may not do any self approaches.

M32hYuq.png
Admiring as a method to cheer her up.

HsziHmj.pngjYjUCn7.png4TFPabK.pngC6Eeuoz.png7Ii5fGK.pngWvk43s3.png3giALvH.pngib8NIgM.png
Faratrass doesn't see it in this way. Shiori wants to make her clear that mistakes and expressing feelings are a part of the humanity.

rwiH71h.png
Shiori still believes in Fa.

aT5M3Oa.pngoIXiWH7.pngN34txRL.png
Now Shiori has wet eyes too.

This conversation is really touching.

GwRed1a.pngl8ot9gP.pngdpl3Nix.pnghL57A5f.png
Shiori cheered up Fa successfully.

Shiori's big secret:
L7Qb6Ah.png

QoW5Hqd.png3twYaFY.pngXI7aS0h.png0htlY5Y.pngrqHvIlF.pngJKkN2rC.pngM9UIcRp.png
Fa already knows about her true identity.

86qEb4M.png
But there's something more.

uARAxjC.pngrWS73pF.pngvODZwgV.png
BXjCfva.pngAmhoJLt.png
Shiori is chased due to her ability of foresight because the people are frightened if she foresights the Demon King.

vsCSGcA.pngzobW6KQ.png
The wake-up call for Shiori to look for Fa.

NTAzYUc.png

Z1Ifq9r.png
The term reaction, used by Hellios, shall be explained now.

E5aK1gl.pngT1kXVEX.pngEFix9Tv.pngjcDRmAh.png
Shiori doesn't know what to say right now.

n5ByKP3.pngDQ2JfTm.png

kQdQeDf.pngrGLAedj.png
After asking her the second time...

DyQJDA4.png
... she reveals them.

B6COWVs.png

oFiXmRw.png

aILhzDU.pngtN0kUdD.pngWVqcvon.pngoRvRaoT.pngNAXH2VJ.png
While this reaction Shiori took Hellios's eye colour.

7GvqLLf.png7L5Y1PX.png
Only members of the Hoikaden royality have red eyes.

WiCncR6.png
This question how Shiori's related to Fa will be answered later.
(not in this hack version though)

NNwCRVL.pngXQpFuGq.png
Phoebe has to get the information badly.

jVwbl0r.pngSQA5Ui9.pngqqTPpEy.png
Route-splitting like in the original FE8.
(it doesn't matter which route you pick since these chapters haven't been completed yet)

N2uEl3e.png

9xaZtzv.pnggHoIGiZ.pngmLywR4w.png3BWLbBn.png0kEM2Kc.png3WG7ybz.png2hgQa1U.pngt6rcVLq.png
This hack also has a grinding tower: Tower of Trials
However it works a bit different to the Tower of Valni. I'll show it in the final episode(s).

2GzVvNp.pngVzy5Ujv.pngyY9Ra3a.png6gTGZZU.pnghxX3rCx.pnga5N5exU.pngeat1736.png
Also skirmishes on the world map exist.

358kepo.png
I'll show this one in the next episode.

Skirmish

Spoiler

Map
F5QG74W.png
3EU5x8x.png
jb48694.png
It's the map from chapter 4.

Enemies
LWlYmc7.pngW8i4j8p.pngzryxvZL.png
Although they're really low level (3-4), they have pretty good stats. These mouthe dogs have almost maxed skill and speed.

Boss
b7i31nc.png9k4kZtd.png
Higher level than the generic eyeballs but only slightly better stats (mainly HP). It drops a spirit dust.

1q6o1kQ.png
Look at the unit description at the top left.
a bit glitchy

If you change the starting spot of Ceapana, this will happen:
LcNYxq4.png9cqY7sJ.png

If you change her to an other spot:
cgAsqns.png

Ok, let's go:

Turn 1
Player phase
DJVnaqD.png
tFkfqFa.pngLkgRP5b.png
EXvUCQf.pngNVta3De.png
The enemies aren't a big deal except for the mouthe doges maybe. However they don't drop much exp. for my units for being really low level.

Enemy phase
pKY0ewP.png
UrSSwpu.pngkwRUnyZ.png droppable devil axe
HuHcfA7.pngvtLtMtI.png decent
xiNCox1.png

Turn 2
Player phase
lSFhTyN.pngn5Lo4Wx.pngLpivVry.png
Obtained the devil axe. I normally don't use devil weapons, but this one could be good for Christoph since his luck his high and the chance of hurtung himself is rather low.

dAB3wWG.png
KevQrib.png risky But she needs exp. badly.
EyPcAEo.png At least she wasn't critted.
wzcg7zz.png Level up is ok, but I'd appreciate speed.
EgFPKvU.pngR2hcJbL.png These mouthdogs are really annoying.
y3DwmUs.png Finally!
m0aTsIz.png9uYL3pl.png
Everthing close to me is defeated.

Enemy phase
vdQo9sl.png

Turn 3
Player phase
NPOcTlL.png
xwubsOi.pngkYaUCtE.png hit only once
4wwXBPn.png No one else can reach this zombie.

Enemy phase
gczTA6U.png
eXoceT3.png poisoned

Turn 4
Player phase
upDZp50.png Puledra's still awful. Can't even double these eyeballs.

Enemy phase
3SuG55x.png At least he's ok in dodging. This critrate though...
TUmgnFd.png Sae'rah can take one crit and regular hit from a mouth doge.
uVsdInH.png Each enemy has a critchance against my units. I don't see this often.

Turn 5
Player phase
RBv6m4T.png
lxiGAut.png
U4LbrjG.pnggN1mhlL.pngVKpRHQa.png
UCjl5O5.png I can cross the river now.

Enemy phase
CWRPogh.png nice

Turn 6
Player phase
ibI24Gv.png Only six enemies are left.
qToXyy1.png Let's check out, if the boss will move. Since eyeballs are weak to bows, Ria should oneround it.
ebaKfwX.png Puledra will deal with this one.

Enemy phase

iKW3evw.png
JTccVXl.png
GiUJtsn.pngRXGDkMY.pngSro9UuM.png
Boss is dead. Obtained the spirit dust and a good level up.

Turn 7
Player phase

CxUEsLB.png
IGpnAGH.png2w4jOMq.png0KSS2bo.png
These noble metalls are required for forging what I can't do in this hack version yet.

Yo8yPK8.png only three left

Enemy phase

UzlgVvG.png

Turn 8

Player phase

lERjHUq.png Andre finished off the damaged zombie and Menmus attracts the final two enemies.

Enemy phase

5NeMMtj.png

HcngZBc.png

Turn 9

Player phase

nFpwJEj.png Menmus and Andre finish this chapter.

Tower of Trials part 1

Spoiler

6_zpsc8vfvwa8.png
Like mentioned in the describtion you have to pay the entrance.

First floor
7_zpswnce0oj7.png12_zpshvpa3jxq.png
There's actually nothing except for these two green units.

13_zpsrehzsbj8.png14_zps3kyss0s8.png
15_zpsqnby7xqm.png16_zpsfebam5d4.png
Anna is here with maxed stats for some reason.

21_zpst97dwgwm.png
You just have to talk to soldier boss

22_zps8xxrfrzl.png
to reach the second floor.

Shiori
17_zpsrvhadsfp.png18_zpsrwqbuvky.png19_zpstvqwfywv.png
Shiori is a light magic user lord. She has the same stats like before only with the difference that she's level 10 now and can gain experience. She may not die at any time in this hack.

Map
23_zpsforba7c8.png24_zpskuza2tlg.png
25_zpsmftma9oq.png26_zpsmubbrvxx.png
999d68d9-eba0-450a-af65-ac480d8b6671_zpsc5c9762e-0e17-484e-819a-54fcc4c5af55_zps
It's a large indoor map with lots of enemies with different class types. My units start next to several mages. I can bring everyone to this map except for two. Puledra and Schwarz will be left home.

Enemies
29_zps79epfmjo.png30_zps6geyx1m5.png31_zpszraekt3y.png32_zpsicbryoit.png33_zpsdd2hhwb2.png34_zps65n9gz2n.png35_zpshmyxhv0v.png
The enemies are lower level than my units but have really good stats in their strengths. Only the mercenaries are kinda bad.

Boss
36_zpsnanqobdn.png37_zpsejcdkmip.png
The boss is tough. Only units with maxed speed can double him. There's one weird thing about him: He's stuck in an enclosed room and you can't attack him from a spot where he cannot counterattack, so his silver lance is pointless. Furthermore he has an elixir, which could make beating him even more tedious. Andre only needs one more speed point to double him, so he'll be the one, who shall fight him.

Andre will be my lifesaver in this entire floor.

Turn 1
Player phase
38_zpsorkvf7mq.png39_zpscg8folyl.png40_zpsntaptix2.png41_zpsdcicimhn.png42_zpsxt8sazqd.png43_zpsrgubs60a.png44_zpsu2yvb5cy.png
Getting rid of all the opponents next to me has the highest priority of course. I don't hope that all enemies will charge towards me automatically. Otherwise I might get a serious problem since I have only one healer in my team. Christoph got an useless level up unfortunately.

Enemy phase
45_zpstx3ogtu3.png46_zpsgukawn6f.png
Magic is nice but I need the speed point so badly.

47_zps2bb99ayk.png48_zpsciomhe8m.png49_zpsvdwsg378.png
The myrms and mercs are pretty weak but they're hard to hit.
The auto charge I was feared of didn't happen. Only the enemies moved who were in the attack range of my units.

Turn 2
Player phase
50_zps58567803.png51_zpsq4d6w3or.png52_zpsil2jqr6r.png53_zpstysdu5ny.png54_zpsn6zlxcfb.png56_zpsjgakwt1v.png
Now I can breathe a little bit. I'll play this chapter step by step.

Turn 3
Player phase
58_zpstiwfe7on.png59_zpsqaovarxq.png60_zpszgkwm5rx.png
61_zpstnzodn36.png
Tbh I overrestimated the enemies a little bit.

Enemy phase
62_zpsx70mf9lm.png63_zps5wgsupzr.png65_zpsycap7u2u.png
64_zpsjkoqifwg.png

Turn 4
Player phase
66_zps9uwt42zk.png67_zpst3xxypzl.png68_zpsc9jnfdtp.png
Next turn Andre can attract the boss.

69_zpsniwhvmt4.png70_zpschwrxyiv.png71_zpsq3n2yvfc.png
72_zps53oo0ke7.png73_zpsrtb9c8pm.png
Since they're pretty fast I need multiple allies to kill an opponent.

Enemy phase
74_zpsdlgjgpre.png
Weiss is slow but still fast enough to double the soldiers who have AS penalty with their weapons.

Turn 5
Player phase
75_zpsrb5wxnw4.png
Rya is the magekiller of my team.

81_zpskfveaa6c.png
nice

Enemy phase
82_zpshbnktpww.png83_zpsjt3juf2t.png
Letruffe got hit again despite weapon triangle advantage and got a very mediocre level up.

84_zpsz5cplqgc.png

Turn 6
Player phase
86_zps9auq51ct.png
It's boss time!

87_zpsx3jeojkj.png88_zps9h6qhbmi.png
Weiss will deal with these dudes. I just overlooked that he was hurt... and the mercs will double him. Ouch!

Enemy phase
89_zpshpuhkxat.png90_zpsgtgd0bup.png91_zpshnr58mev.png92_zpsjxsiwtbf.png
Damn... I overlooked this mage too. Tbf his death isn't a huge loss for me since his speed was awful.

93_zpsgfjx57pf.png94_zpsij6rgzkx.png
Thanks for this advice.

95_zpsquchrc7s.png
Well... that will become tedious.

Turn 7
Player phase
96_zpsauxwd5jk.png97_zpssqv64tvu.png
decent

100_zpsg8v3qvyt.png99_zpsvtv7ep7g.png101_zpsj7ni6mgd.png
Menmus will do (hopefully) a better job against the mercs than Weiss did.

98_zpspsee6jah.png106_zpsioubcysv.png
Using the extra 10 exp. to get the maxed speed. However he only doubles the boss with thunder equipped (holy fire is too heavy).

Enemy phase
104_zpsatdk4ocl.png
Accidently Andre has the holy fire equipped so he doesn't double here.

103_zps8yh9sox8.png102_zpse9h177bz.png

Turn 8
Player phase
105_zpsjlvpyjmw.png107_zpsgwatvzmu.png115_zpsy6ya56ek.png116_zpsn6km80vo.png
This area is fine.

Andre can't attack in this turn because me must get healed. He can't survive two attacks.

Enemy phase
117_zpsexlvzpro.png
dodged

118_zpsiu8xqfqz.png
Excellent! Andre dodges and has the chance to kill the boss in the next turn, if thunder will hit twice. Easier said than done.

Turn 9
Player phase

119_zpsihowm0cu.png120_zpsakrz2lrv.png

122_zpsrxywkyly.png123_zpslbpxavyn.png

two amazing level ups

122_zpsrxywkyly.png
Time to finish this!

125_zpsieea83wo.png
Good job, Andre!

However there was something mentioned with charge.

The "fun"-part will begin for real now!

Tower of Trials part 2

Spoiler

128_zpsctwtdcze.png
I'll be prepared!

Enemy phase
Nothing special has happened yet.

129_zpsb5nymmtd.png130_zpsyvlbxinn.png

131_zpsrlvzjsvg.png132_zps34djygy7.png
Here they are!

135_zpsidrxpfi0.png
MORE...

134_zpsjxj1gmlw.png
... AND MOOORRREEEEEE!!!

Four groups of reinforcements appear. One group of mages, mercs, myrms and archers from the north, one group of mages and troubadours from the south and two cavalier batallions from the southwest and southeast.

I expected lots of reinforcements, but so many!? Really!?

137_zps50po3hhf.png138_zpsymsnq5zj.png136_zpscf9mcwbe.png
139_zps14dmwuwv.png140_zpsbkpljs95.png
It makes it even worse that the reinforcements have better stats and a few of them have more powerful weapons that the generics you fought in the beginning. Furthermore they're only very low level, so they don't give you exp. at all.

Also the generics you haven't beaten yet also will move.

Idk if I can manage all the enemies.
[spoiler=I'm afraid that it will turn into a massacre]
Against all my expectations it wasn't the case.

Andre is the only one who can tank these enemies with his high speed and evasion. I'll place him on a pillar to let him solo all the cavs.

Turn 10
Player phase
141_zpsb7qkccba.png144_zpssn4pnt8t.png145_zpsybqa2ykq.png
Rya's job is to finish all the mages. With her resistance she can take a few hits. However the two archers could be a problem for her.

142_zpsdy5ktsw2.png
Excellent! Andre could even oneround the cavaliers and their hitrate against him is very low.

143_zpsnkf4wduj.png
He'll stuck on this pillar for a new turns. The enemies will have 15-40% hitrate against him. I hope my plan will work.

Enemy phase
149_zpsragtidpl.png150_zpsmtboh5sv.png
Thankfully she can't oneround these mages. Otherwise she would be dead already.

147_zpsmwka8623.png148_zpsdv1duyog.png
Sae'rah can tank the mercs and myrms at least but I highly doubt that she'll hang on long. At the latest the cavs. will wreck her. She needs stats so badly, especially speed and defense.

146_zpslr2n4jqj.png151_zpsgbebcyrg.png152_zpsqsg5xysi.png
More attackpower and accuracy are exact the stats he needs. Excellent!

Turn 11
Player phase

153_zps5oyrafum.png
He can even oneround these mages. Andre is my lifesaver so far.

154_zpsnpwejnpq.png155_zpsirbeyq1z.png156_zpsoj0mm8ij.png
These guys are safe for now.

157_zpsla9accvx.png
Well, it's for a good purpose.

158_zpsdgzlxcfo.png
159_zps2gnjrii6.png
Rya, Cattleya and Shiori shall fight back the archers and mages.

Enemy phase
160_zpsa5f5ikv1.png
Shoot! The cavs. can reach Christoph and Letruffe.

161_zpst8to2ihg.png162_zpsujulosg5.png163_zpshufnsh37.png170_zpsuxb5xtzb.png169_zpssads8ebn.png
Andre's massacre continues. Unfortunately the female cavs. are a bit too fast to get doubled. Also the troubadours are annoying.

164_zpsuzhjiioq.png
This is awful! The cavs even double her.

165_zpsawluzva2.png
She's still alive... for now!

166_zps4wxbcekv.png168_zpsghss8yce.png167_zpsie4dhhcc.png
These guys should be fine for a bit.

Turn 12
Player phase
172_zpsxz485xld.png
Sae'rah's final kill.

173_zpsjkkrc00b.png
Most of the cavs. are gone already. Two knights go towards him who will be wrecked by him as well. Only the troubadours will take a bit more effort since their resistance is too high to get onerounded. If the knights are defeated, Christoph, Letruffe and Ceapana will support him.

174_zpslkevns8b.png
The devil axe is the ultimate panic button. Thankfully Christoph has high luck.

Animations are off for now.

Enemy phase
175_zpsswcuhnc8.png176_zpshze2d9b0.png
Well, sorry for that.

177_zpsehaifnkk.png178_zpsdzua7f5s.png
*claps*

179_zpsilykhj0l.png180_zpsyyjqu4m7.png
phew

181_zpsztwzju8g.png
so close

Turn 13
Player phase
182_zpstnnkngr6.png183_zpsu5xg1eaq.png
184_zpsitgzsub7.png185_zpswj17raou.png
I'd say the situation is under control now. Only one mage is left for Shiori and Menmus will tank the cavs. Only the mage on the top bottom could be a problem for him.

186_zps8ggrpqn6.png
Andre still has lots of work to do.

Enemy phase
187_zpsaywbf35b.png189_zpsheiy8pv4.png
These enemies are much harder to kill because either they're too fast or their resistance is too high. He'll get help next turn.

188_zps7z3rws5g.png
Menmus can tank the cavalier succesfully.

Turn 14
Player phase
191_zpsgsldazyp.png192_zpso86nnaun.png
Cattleya will be on the front from now on.

193_zpsig81cckb.png
No more mage trouble.

194_zpsj2cgxpoy.png
I totally forgot that Christoph has the halberd. This makes it much easier to kill the cavs. and troubadours.

195_zpsrmkpdoxl.png196_zps3pncespu.png
And Letruffe's hookblade wrecks the knights. His level up is somewhat helpful.
Effective weapons make this a lot easier for me now.

It looks pretty good now. The feared massacre won't happen probably. I wouldn't say losing two units comes equal with a massacre since one death happened before the reinforcements appeared.

198_zpsqvcjiwoc.png
decent

197_zpspnzgt4gk.png

Enemy phase
199_zpsmgnr6fmt.png200_zpsb3zd7lge.png201_zps2qs8hl4s.png
All the opponents go away from Andre.

Turn 15
Player phase
202_zpscijzwj4x.png

203_zpsdj6khfpp.png204_zpsbihy77sl.png
Cattleya will block again since she has a better res. than Menmus.

205_zps2za2o4p8.png206_zpsko6rk2mh.png
If any... then Andre's only weakness is his magic. It's low for level 23, but otherwise he's amazing. Without him I never would be able to beat this floor.

207_zpsaksxlear.png208_zpsmfxzeiod.png
crit

209_zpsexol2o4x.png
I'd say it's good as done. Never expected I'd turn out so great.

Enemy phase
210_zpsz3miqlik.png211_zps5wrrziw5.png213_zps2kgpyk8n.png
She could die theoretically but the second cav. had a short axe. His hitrate was about 20%. I took the risk that she will dodge it.

212_zpspwm5rol5.png

Turn 16
Player phase
214_zpsnwfksvao.png215_zpspm0qcrit.png216_zpss7m0twxc.png
Cattleya can take one more hit.

217_zpsorgmierl.png218_zpsnzg6rgdv.png219_zpstjhkp6ve.png
Yeah! Only one enemy left!

Enemy phase
220_zps85rmq9db.png
Excellent that she dodged. Now she's able to kill him all alone.

Turn 17
Player phase
221_zpswc6ft9to.png222_zpsh5duxtup.png223_zpslkufv7u7.png
I did it! Wohoo!

225_zpsuvigmeyq.png229_zpssfa72adh.png230_zps9uo31in9.png

I get a reward for that, which I don't know what it is.

This was really tough.

However RIP Weiss and Sae'rah. :(

Anyways I'll show the final stats and give a little review in the next part.

Final stats

Spoiler

233_zpso1mpqxfz.png
Shiori got only one (awesome) level yet. I suspect she'll be more the classical mage: faster but more fragile than Fa
However I prefer this type of mage because I like faster units. Her defense is still high enough to survive two shots unless these are axes.

231_zps5ry2lfzg.png
Andre is a great trainee. He's a speed mage who reminds me a bit on Asvel. His only weakness might be his magic, but therefore he doubles most of the opponents. My lifesaver in the Tower of Trials and the MVP in this LP.

232_zpsxzx0rhdl.png

Letruffe is a typical thief with decent strength but meh defense and awful resistance. He still did his job well for the most part.

234_zpspbihecli.png
Christoph reminds me on Nolan. He's not the typical fighter. He's more based on skill, speed and luck than on strength. But his goood speed and skill make him better than Garion Imo. His only downside is his rather low con. Also chacterwise I quite like him. I'm excited for the supports with Rya.

236_zpsezeqgxnf.png

Menmus needed a few levels to become useful, but at the end he fulfilled his job as wall quite well. Only his skill could be better.

237_zpsjew1qi8r.png

Capeana was a very balanced troubadour.

238_zpsmbsld5i5.png

Rya is like Ronan with strength and a bit defense. A good archer.

240_zpstqampozz.png

Cattleya is a typical female myrmidon. Excellent skill and speed and good res. but only average strength and crappy defense. However her evasion is still good enough to dodgetank for a bit. Still a pretty good myrmidon all in all.

241_zpsubj5ukss.png

Puledra is prepromoted unit with laughable bases (aside of skill and res.) and rather good growths apparently. Exorcism doesn't help much since he can't double like 90% of the monsters. Benched!

248_zpshp0i0f3f.png

I never really used Schwarz because he always has trouble to hit things. He starts with nice base strength and speed but I like Menmus more as flyable unit somehow.

249_zpscnurjnu9.png

Schwarz was a total disappointment. His speed but awful and even his strength wasn't even amazing. He was a semi-dodgetank unless the enemies doubled him.

148_zpsdv1duyog.png

Sae'rah is a good soldier, but her low speed in the tower cost her life at the end (she was underleveled at this point). For some reasons she gains much less exp. than Andre after the promotion. She has very balanced stats and no real weakness. However her con is a problem. She can only use slim and iron lances without AS penalty.

I can't show you Fa's stats anymore since the old savestat is overwritten already.

Iirc she had high magic and defense but rather low speed. She's bulkier but slower than Shiori.

[spoiler=Short review]

Midnight Sun has definitive the potential to become the best FE hack ever.

It features lots of new ideas: new weapons, new mission objectives

The stealth mission (chapter 5) is the most creative designed chapter I ever played and an impact for Intelligent System to bring a chapter like this to a regular FE part in the future.

The story and some dialouges are amazing so far. It brought me to laugh, but it also made my eyes a bit wet in a few moments.

The soundtrack is a compilation of remixes from different videogame series (Zelda, Final Fantasy, Tales of...). It's excellent!

This hack has a few traps, but if you read the dialogues carefully, nothing bad should happen to you.

All in all it's a fantastic hack and I'm really excited for the final version.

[spoiler=Plans for the future]

Well, I don't know.

Since my internet is out at home, I don't have much time to update anymore.

Furthermore I'm busy with a few other things atm.

Also I still do the FE4 LP.

I hope it'll be finally updated sometime.

I might LP a shorter hack.

I guess Sacred Dawn is a good contender.

However if you know about other short(er) hacks, then tell me!

Tadah, here's my next LP already:
It's Death or Glory.

I'm going for this one because it's a hack I haven't played yet and I prefer to do blind-LPs, so.

Prolog part 1

Spoiler

1_zps73kt8vz5.png

???:
They say war is inevitable. They say it never changes. They say it grows from the heart of men, and will forever bind them to a self-destructive nature.

It is war that will burn us all. No warning was given when Silvatica struck. With un paralleled military strength, they were nigh unstoppable.
Kingdom after kingdom were razed to the ground and left ravaged.
But, come the day Silvatica marched into Azalian territory, they were met the first opposition to so much as halt their advance.

The Azalians were a force to be reckoned with. While small and not renowned for it's own military might, the country of Azalia protects its borders with well trained and loyal Soldiers.
Ragnar, First Platoon Lieutenant of Azalia, stands a watchful guard of the country he swore an oath to protect. He, along with his loyal soldiers, are no ryoal guard, nor are they nobles, princes, kings or queens: they are soldiers. Soldiers who fight say in and day out for a country they love.

But war cares not for rank of devotion. War cares only for the lives it can take.

22_zpsaql3lsvn.png23_zpsljafoxo1.png
Soldier brings bad news. Apparently they belong to the Azalian army.
The guy left looks pretty damn badass.

24_zps2u1v79ax.png25_zpshc1fgnad.png
War preparations begin.

26_zpsxocxzyyb.png27_zpsjsizgccd.png
Ragnar will be involved as well.

29_zpsvwhxcvpm.png30_zpswfdtb7jr.png
His batallion seems to be very limited. So it'll be a hard task to stop the Silvatican army.

31_zpsvf4m5trx.png32_zps3jvb9mwg.png
Ragnar will fulfill his duty without giving a guarantee of success.

33_zps0jnhxet0.png34_zpskrpw9aqh.png
Most likely the guys Ragnar's unit has to stop.

35_zpsvdyjt8ym.png36_zpscvvgnwm1.png37_zpsvvsm6lqg.png
his two companions

38_zpsswoihrg1.png
Good news!

40_zpsu7deunb2.png41_zpsd2ni5fwd.png
Tero is very pessimistic and anxious.

42_zpsvxm5ecwa.png
Vidar knows what war business is.

43_zpsdzdybzzn.png45_zpsggjx3bi5.png
Ragnar tries to calm him down.

46_zpss1mvza33.png47_zps6zhuj0c9.png
lol

48_zpssrzivezr.png52_zpsd0rbbjz6.png
Good question!

53_zpsmiuknsn8.png
His intention is just absurde. How can people be protected, if no one stops the enemy? It will catch them anyways sooner or later. It's just delaying the death.

54_zpspex4gt8g.png56_zpste14vg3y.png
Ragnar brings up this argumentation.

58_zpslgpxz5wj.png
insight

59_zpssz5c5vlo.png
Ragnar understands if people are scared in a situation like this. War frazzels everyone out.

61_zpsznmgwfil.png
Vidar wants to fight now.

62_zpsyymquhu0.png63_zpselcslhik.png64_zpslukebfhg.png
Unlike Tero he has a positive war attitude. He belives in his ideals and own chance.

65_zpsotx1j49u.png
Ragnar totally agrees with Vidar's attitude.

Map
228_zpsxnh1ljhu.pngc332ed90-6f3d-4617-83e3-7732717599a9_zps
4e387a9a-84ad-4c1f-b5f7-83c4b97a0e49_zps
The prolog is a rout mission. You have 3 allies and must defeat 10 enemies from different classes.

Allies
69_zpseixzrcw4.png70_zpscc62q9hz.png71_zpsojx9jn3a.png72_zpsbaqu3wbu.png
Ragnar is the lord of this hack, a solider. He can use only lances (yet). Homyrius is probably a rapier (=Reginleif). His bases are quite balanced. I suspect he'll turn out rather a lord with lots of defense than a speedy unit like most sword wielding lords are.

73_zpsjlz9yb7s.png74_zpsqhcectzu.png75_zpszqf4ichb.png
76_zpsvicu1bhw.png77_zps0ckiafrs.png78_zpssw6i5sfp.png
Tero and Vidar are both cavaliers with opposing personality. While Tero is very anxious, Vidar seems to have good conscious.
Tero seems to be more the "Abel"-type (more focussed on speed) while Vidar is probably more the "Cain"-type (strength). However the levels up will show if my theory was right.
Vidar's steel lance gives him AS penalty. Steel sword and javelin only weigh 9, so they're fine for them.

Enemies
79_zpsjzwibixc.png80_zpsaoatmetx.png81_zps5rx2bzuh.png82_zpsedcdb9ld.png83_zpsukm827dq.png
The enemies have pretty decent stats for being level 1. All of them have iron weapons. The fighter in the middle of the map has a hand axe.

Boss
84_zps9lb6ud0a.png85_zpshwbz52wn.png
A cavalier with ok stats. His steel lance (12) weighs him down to 6 speed. However no one is fast enough to double him yet. Vidar with the steel lance equipped would get doubled, if Gavri attacked with the javelin. Homyrius is the weapon to beat him.

Turn 1
Player phase
86_zpsr6i26v07.png87_zpstlmby3o8.png
First enemy defeated without getting any damage. The fighter shall choose one of the cavs. to attack. Ragnar stands still because he doesn't like axes.

Enemy phase
88_zpshswbhyn3.png
first dodge

Turn 2
Player phase
89_zpsss5vemnt.png
The two cavaliers move. Ragnar's chance to prove himself the first time. He'll use the simple iron lance first. I don't want to waste his special weapon so fast.

Enemy phase
90_zpsj1jpsxip.png91_zpsmkkbcwoj.png

Turn 3
Player phase
92_zpsgcyueeyl.png
Here's the awesomeness of Homyrius. It would have oneshotted this cavalier almost.

93_zpsud1h0nw8.png
I don't care if he gets doubled aslong the suffered damage is as low as here.

Enemy phase
94_zpslwqlxbgi.png
Thanfully this lord can take a few hits.

Turn 4
Player phase
95_zpsy6wpnsrj.png
The two cavs. ride towards west to attract the myrm and the archer.

Enemy phase
96_zpsyg7r6skl.png97_zpskz7k1npy.png

Turn 5
Player phase
98_zps5lxwtidq.png99_zpsok7li9yf.png100_zpsercgq7ue.png
It may continue like this!!!

101_zpspth810o2.png102_zpsrassn6ij.png
Not as amazing as Ragnar's but still a very promising first level up.
Also I'm right so far with my theory that Vidar is "Cain"-type.

103_zpsgb25yymm.png106_zpsv9gxffz9.png107_zpslfwagtch.png
bosstalk
Maybe an indirect announcement that he's going to move automatically.

Turn 6
Player phase
108_zps9wyg8nbe.png
Attracting the last two remaining enemies besides the boss.

Enemy phase
109_zpsue5rveiy.png111_zpsrvp2i10o.png

Turn 7
Player phase
112_zpsichqrkd5.png
113_zps5anl2dxa.png114_zpsixhbgehi.png115_zpsht5ssota.png
You know what? You better really retreat!

Turn 8
Player phase
116_zpswxslxp5y.png
Let's see if the boss will move.

Enemy phase
117_zpsomzdwfjk.png118_zpsu3w1wetp.png
Yupp, he does!

Turn 9
Player phase
119_zpswcowpiiu.png120_zpswam3afey.png121_zpsq3lb8qh6.png
122_zpsng7x3hdu.png123_zpsnznckf3d.png124_zpsxl0xk8oz.png125_zpstixckepf.png

126_zpsisfu2eap.png127_zps60kdtgg3.png
damn it

128_zpsbrpcgcov.png
pls 66

131_zpscwad28bg.png
You got death instead! Fair deal, isn't it?

From past experiences (Moniker's LP and playing it myself) I learned that Vidar is better than Tero. At least, for me. At level 14 (both of 'em), Tero had A LOT more skill and luck than Vidar, but less Strength, Speed and Defense. But you can use both of them if you want, or the one that gets most RNG blessed, lol.

Well, good luck with it, and also be wary of the trollforcements that come at later chapters xd

Prolog part 2

Spoiler

132_zps3ajk8cn7.png133_zpsmknzim7q.png135_zpscmzuusjp.png
It must be a trap.

140_zpscikaj9dy.png
It must be a trap.

138_zps6htucqgi.png141_zpsqlaghgct.png142_zpsbh1lgppl.png
The castle wall fell.

143_zpssc1r2tia.png144_zpsn1my3yws.png
Now the opponent has easy game to overrun the Azalian army.

145_zps0z84e7pd.png146_zpsiwauxgtn.png
Once more Tero disagrees with Vidar's fighting ambitions.

147_zpsyp0gpdxb.png148_zpsqkdmvqzg.png
And once again Ragnar agrees with Vidar.

149_zpsvfyler6c.png150_zps45pkzuy7.png

151_zpswgyemgsq.png156_zpsjahc0qst.png157_zpsf9jpucru.png
One single man can stop the Silvaticans.

160_zps1slyvjeh.png161_zpsotmivikr.png162_zpsdm5p9lzb.png
It's Guntram.

167_zpsegu72wmr.png168_zps9h14l2mb.png169_zpsbzhn3ho5.png170_zpsmolrtvll.png
Ragnar meets Guntram for the first time. Ragnar's main importance is the safety of the king. Guntram can calm him down.

171_zpso9lroquj.png172_zpsscniysur.png173_zpsxk1cftpo.png
Guntram is impressed by Ragnar's performance.

174_zpstz6radj8.png176_zpsjkpukjag.png177_zpsn13mhzgk.png
Ragnar can be funny.
So the Dragoon unit must be a very powerfuly unit. I guess Guntram is one.

179_zpsabldcgyq.png180_zpstf5czzeu.png181_zpso7yruj4l.png182_zpslih6jnw4.png
183_zpsr8eburnd.png
King Erec is waiting for an audience with Ragnar.

188_zps6sza9bg3.png189_zpsfzkr9wsw.png
A sign that the king is in Ragnar's debt.

191_zpstxlleopi.png192_zpsz1hllrti.png193_zpsw7sty3r0.png
King Eric asks Ragnar if he knows what he even fights for.

194_zpsnaikzcoe.png195_zpsgpgqkorx.png
He doesn't.

196_zpsb1cxm86u.png197_zpspmx2qs6m.png194_zpsnaikzcoe.png
Ragnar can only guess. He doesn't have any knowledge.

199_zpsimisr3gy.png200_zpsfnuadcjw.png201_zpstqgimwqy.png202_zps0hhyp4ep.png203_zps9przzkte.png
Even Erec has still unanswered questions why this war is happening.

204_zpsjmzb1zil.png205_zpsgtclrmnc.png206_zpsp5ss3lq0.png209_zpsv1p6odcf.png210_zpszkcg8wzf.png211_zps8rfefbfw.png212_zpsn4gpjzja.png214_zps90blpjzf.png215_zps0sjosomm.png216_zpsla85ntm8.png
Erec explains Ragnar how dramatic the current situation is. He hasn't got any experience with war yet. Erec tries tp prepare him for next battles and gives him instructions what to do next.

217_zpsftmieenb.png
Ragnar is dutyful as ever.

220_zpsdbhlqncc.png221_zpsqo2xd9z1.png222_zpsmibpqxwl.png
Erec can't give Ragnar any new recruits, but only gold.

223_zpsz80qcgky.png
Ragnar has to find new recruits by his own.

224_zpsg3pmnys4.png225_zpserfl9rdw.png
As least Tero and Vidar may stay.

226_zps4ziir2ra.png
Erec worships Ragnar.

227_zpssglq7l61.png
Thanks!

Chapter 1 part 1

Spoiler

1_zpsfhppdedw.png

2_zpsi6wxtmxn.png3_zps5ddigulj.png4_zpstpx7oc8t.png
unwanted "guest".

7_zpsow6ksix9.png8_zpsdwte4ayi.png9_zpsqvv2ca0k.png11_zps7e79mfag.png
This doesn't seem to be a very good king, if he's so helpless.

15_zpsvokuo6dw.png
He becomes serious.

19_zpsmqjqjied.png20_zps8sleiqzk.png23_zps4pg4s3hh.png24_zps83alhgpp.png25_zpsmprrbxag.png
Urien can nothing else do than empty threats

26_zpsgyv8j6rv.png27_zpst2v4bh6z.png
Probably Ragnar arrived.

29_zpssohoarl2.png30_zpsddfpqbyv.png
He's going to use the dirtiest of dirty tools of war. Forcing civilians to fight.

31_zpsjerht1xw.png
Urien can't do anything else than just watching.

32_zpsrtydjklk.png33_zps4xdwrnzc.png

34_zpstydab6my.png36_zpstuhc3fdo.png37_zpsfrod7mpi.png38_zpsyxlxjxe7.png39_zpsaiyprjsi.png40_zpskqwc7haf.png
41_zpsdmr9kwun.png42_zpseq6wgeaf.png43_zpsth2655f1.png
The human depths of wars: The Silvatican army uses civilians as canon fodder. They capture their children and force their daddies to fight their army without getting a chance of surviving. The end is always the same: The family will break. Either the parent or the child will die.

46_zpsz6mmpoz4.png47_zps6khy3mnu.png
Once more Tero is anxious.

48_zps33nabyo6.png49_zpsp8mrnefj.png
Demoralizing each other really doesn't help in this situation.

50_zpsgih2an9p.png51_zpss38icvv8.png52_zpsf05grfxu.png53_zpsptylllyf.png56_zpssigv2hnr.png57_zps28bbf7p2.png
Vidar explains him what "protecting" really means.

61_zpsa3cbcv2m.png64_zpsftzszcgu.png
A woman appears suddenly.

65_zpshxpko9nl.png66_zps9qtrp1td.png67_zpsqbtqflka.png
Against her worries Ragnar is not her foe.

68_zpsu9nwyh5k.png76_zpsojyaysij.png
Ragnar tells her that his army will manage her problem.

78_zpsyiljch1y.png79_zpsn2zzvjq8.png
Who to believe?

80_zpsipsa9obe.png82_zpslezl3hgv.png
It's Rinoa.

85_zpsbqhtxngg.png86_zpss6kycnxm.png87_zpsxwy0zlvg.png88_zpsd1hfxxgq.png
Berta tells Ragnar about the atrocities.

90_zpsuysu1mx4.png91_zpski1fb3lt.png92_zpshhrs5wgg.png93_zps0a0jxxen.png95_zpsvigimoqw.png96_zpse7h5nmm8.png
The red marked likes to give me the hint that I should leave the soldiers alive.
(the forced civilians are all soldiers)

97_zpsv6mqtlsz.png98_zps8yatpd5i.png99_zps5xbwfr9f.png
She' a cleric (obviously) and wants to join.
Ragnar agrees.

Map
0Kll8E0.pngQefaw3n.png?1

S9LfqpU.png?1fu3bv4D.png?1

105_zps0u5xztbi.png106_zpsnh2rogq9.png107_zpsxxfauy9q.png108_zpsd3ofznkn.png109_zps5xlqjg8n.png
The enemies are still level 1 but have slightly better stats in the prolog. They carry iron weapons and 2 range weapons (hand axe, javelin, short spear). Very few of them have steel weapons already.

[spoiler=I'll try to spare as many soldiers as I can because I think I'll get rewarded, if I do this.]Which is the case.

110_zps7zqkghr2.png111_zpsnmsn53he.png
Boss is another cavalier with slightly better stats than the previous one and two weapon types. Again a boss for Ragnar (Homyrius) since he has a weapon advantage furthermore, if he has equipped the steel sword.

The goal in this chapter is to seize.

Turn 1
Player phase
112_zpscfv7l0jp.png113_zps9davilxt.png115_zpsl7jrjjvq.png
Well, I take the speed. But it's still far away from being a good level up.

Honestly I doubt that the soldiers will even move since they don't know how to fight at all. I guess they only exist to block me.
If they move and hit me, I should be fine. Tero can take a few hits and Riona can't be attacked.

Enemy phase
116_zpsaykge1e6.png118_zpsldzgkdr2.png119_zpsjpz1xbb8.png120_zpsycxg60qq.png
Ok, the soldiers still move.

Turn 2
Player phase
Not all soldiers moved and attacked me. The soldier next to the house (north from my allies) didn't move.
Also the cavaliers moved automatically.
121_zpspx84hv9u.png122_zpslvdfdmmn.png
123_zpsnrpgxx7j.png
I guess this soldier in the thicket doesn't move either.

Enemy phase
125_zpsteeujxii.png126_zpslhmthrfb.png

Turn 3
Player phase
127_zps2hfcifyi.png128_zpsqncurimf.png129_zps6g6h8sqi.png
Of course not as fantastic as his first level up but still good enough for me.

Tero visits the house in the north of the starting place:
130_zpsu8qiapb8.png131_zpscczt7alu.png132_zpscq2moll5.png
Hmm... is there away to bring the civilians back to their houses? Maybe Ragnar can talk to them.
(however he couldn't to the one I have defeated)

Turn 4
Player phase
133_zpsxldabjam.png134_zpsexpuimc8.png135_zpsictr6jyz.png
[spoiler=It's ok. I'd like to see speed though.]Which will be just a wishful thinking.

136_zpsvlchuwii.png
She's safe.

Enemy phase
137_zpswltauljo.png138_zpsyfrtwjzq.png
Vidar is really tanky already.

I forgot to record Rinoa's base stats. Will add them in the next part.

Chapter 1 part 2

Spoiler

Rinoa
257_zpsa8nd2mg4.png260_zpsw91kvpbx.png262_zpslpv8xyag.png
She's a typical GBA cleric with low magic. I hope it'll get better to make more use of her. She can't take two hits except for javelin soldiers, so keep her behind.

Note: Healing gets stave exp. like in the GBA parts + 10. That means healing will give you 21 exp. (11+10) It's a nice feature since healers gain levels very slowly except in the latest FE parts.

Turn 5
Player phase
139_zpsdxfpxyrh.png
140_zpsnqbwnznw.png141_zpswlnzjs35.png142_zpstlmxnnsj.png143_zpsycmllmfu.png
This house doesn't give you anything but very few information.

144_zpsyyfr1pf7.png
Tero will attract the myrm. I'll spare the javelin soldier since he hasn't moved yet.

Enemy phase
145_zpsjefif2zh.png146_zpsi802bwwz.png

Turn 6
Player phase
147_zpswcoosdwm.png148_zpsntqfu5lr.png
Attracting the fighter, who has a hand axe.

Enemy phase
149_zps3foyj7td.png150_zpsi5chorm4.png

Turn 7
Player phase
151_zpsc4aaiece.png152_zpsctyuufpe.png
The hand axe fighter has so much AS penalty that Tero can even double him.

153_zpsroexy0kt.png
Fuck no!

154_zpsft9riy6q.png155_zpsfyhnnahd.png156_zpsggkkiaev.png157_zps8nbtcx3h.png158_zpslohzyg0l.png
´This house gives you a portion with the portion to give it to her husband. That means I have to talk to the soldier and give it to him after the conversation!? I highly doubt that I really have to do it.

Enemy phase
159_zpszjbi5f8p.png160_zpsrdrjjdka.png

The left soldier moved. I have to kill him before he'll kill Rinoa.

Turn 8

Player phase
161_zpsvxushjer.png

After killing a soldier there's a little break of second as if a deathquote would appear. But it doesn't. However it gives me the bad feeling that it wasn't the best idea to kill the soldier(s).

162_zpsoebzgkco.png163_zpsbu9cy3js.png164_zpsat7qqydu.png
[spoiler=It's the house you saw in the cutscene in the beginning of this chapter.]Regardless if the soldier is alive or not, this conversation is the same. I have restarted this chapter just to see, if sth. is different in this house, but it's not. So it doesn't really matter if you kill the soldier unless for the reward at the end of this chapter.

Enemy phase
166_zpsovnhvzg6.png167_zpsyydc809y.png

One of the two is the daddy of this child in the village.

Turn 9

Player phase
168_zpsfby9owyn.png

first reinforcements: a couple of cavs.

169_zpsm1eagzmj.png170_zpsss4dwsfj.png
Ragnar deserves the title "lord" so far. Great level ups until now.

171_zps4tjz95l5.png

Enemy phase
172_zps21bdvd0a.png173_zpspcgww9ib.png174_zpspq0fmmzc.png

Except for the first level up I'd already say: Tero > Vidar

Vidar is more like a great knight: tanky but slow

But I really appreciate speed.

Turn 10

Player phase
175_zpsitpa7fte.png
176_zpsyt33luwv.png177_zpsbyrihvxi.png178_zpsqmglgeab.png

If you only got strength, then I'd be absolutely satisfied. However his speed allows him to double enemies with AS penalty. It's still 5-6 more damage in total than Vidar would deal.

179_zps5uyqgvld.png

Attracting the archer. I guess the soldier next to the boss won't move either.

Enemy phase
180_zpskic3hm5p.png

Turn 11

Player phase
181_zpsh8kbq79j.png182_zpsn5x1hpyd.png

Turn 12

Player phase
183_zpswdicazde.png

It's bosstime. Ragnar will ignore the soldier. He can take two hits by the boss and one by the soldier, so he'll be fine.

Silvic: That is quite a scowl! Would you like me to remove?

Ragnar: Men like you are nothing but bluster. You may flap your mouth all you like, but I'll let this lance do my talking.

Silvic: Bak, bark, bark! You remind me of that fool king.

I just noticed that the boss has a similar name to the army. I assume it's named after him.

190_zps5fjr0bom.png

both hit

Enemy phase
191_zpshkfjmabi.png

192_zpsg7jid4fp.png193_zpsjxytgjtd.png194_zpsqkalfkhn.png
Probably one of very bosses I'm really satisfied for his death.

195_zpsiowhpl2g.png

Aww... his first disappointing level up.

196_zpsussns9vv.png197_zps5z25j9lv.png198_zpsbqk58tbf.png
Of course Rinoa is worried about the king.

199_zpsdgnzdra7.png200_zpseiygs5qn.png201_zpscxuvxpbs.png

Urien refuses any help. Maybe he's a bit embarrassed.

202_zpsuzxcy1rc.png203_zpswys42wpa.png205_zpsatsljlur.png

He gets the good news.

206_zps5fbnvfsu.png

Of course he wants to talk to the hero.

207_zpsjo7r4x3g.png208_zpsnonktvtx.png209_zpsmigqwsqr.png210_zpsfdffkdwc.png211_zpsdd9mrpye.png213_zpsgdxmvofx.png

Ragnar percieves Urien's kneefall and the behavior of the nobility in general as unfamilar. He's grounded and sees helping someone in danger as a natural human action.

216_zps9cn1qoj6.png217_zpsfzebomjl.png218_zpsesenazlh.png219_zpsmbv4udb7.png220_zpsxobhrwvx.png222_zpsyp7b8h6p.png223_zps36s9dvyg.png
Ragnar explains his motives.

226_zpsusl1blvu.png227_zpsf6fukvyz.png228_zpsh9crdx6n.png
Urien sees himself as a fool.

229_zpsgkmpkuja.png231_zpskctdtoid.png
Ragnar explains how cruel the SIlvatican Army is.

233_zpszhuhfk3g.png
New taks: Going back to the Azalian king and bring him the news...

236_zpsie5k3vwi.png

... but something else important happened.

237_zpsapejmshs.png239_zpsty77vy7o.png
240_zps2uvpbsys.png
241_zpsnqwzyxca.png

Change of plan: Ragnar is going to safe Donwik.

245_zpscs1weisb.png246_zpscjug9oud.png248_zpsiqhtioz5.png

Once again: Ragnar refuses a kneefall of him.

249_zps1mtcy9fi.png250_zpsnto8bmvf.png251_zpsxbx0ewjx.png252_zpsl5bywind.png255_zps25lqx7ul.png
Against unwillingness at the beginning Ragnar finally accepts the present of the villager.

256_zpsiujnwrzw.png

It's gold. So more soldiers survive, the more money you'll get.

I killed 4-5 soldiers, so I lost a bit.

Chapter 2 part 1

Spoiler

1_zpsanvfcfxd.png

2_zpskncef7st.png3_zpsldgjsxvz.png4_zpszcg8qrwm.png6_zpslgmfbg8n.png
Ok, the guy left on the left seems to be total obsessed freak. It's also questionable that he's even human. Noticable is his eye which bascially the same like Nergal's.

7_zpsqadsn1xi.png8_zpsyop6a9bw.png9_zpsmlnixys5.png
His subordinate seems to be irritated of him and wants to get rid of him immediately.

10_zpsj0r7h9ft.png11_zpspxkumxvh.png12_zpsjfyqkkpg.png
He doesn't know what to say anymore.

13_zpsi7l0o5hd.png14_zpsbeqrmxej.png15_zpskxjxnxjt.png
Goodbye head. He's talking to himself?!
16_zpsvex8lgna.png
It's the question if a death is more worth than getting orders by this freak?

17_zpsksmmq7gd.png
His keeps his loyality towads Rashka at least.

19_zpso3aam0zg.png21_zpsxlypvypj.png
Here's Donwik with his two subordinates. You remember from the last chapter that he's got into trouble and Ragnar has to save him.

22_zpssj3esycl.png23_zps81yhobtj.png
Kai

25_zpsnaodaoxs.png26_zpspenowflp.png28_zpstajjetgf.png

29_zpso5xtdcjj.png30_zpsq4zfsvfu.png31_zps1jm75hvt.png
His subordinates are very confident despite this dramatic situation.

32_zps4dpaq2ss.png
Donwik appreciates it.

33_zpsunukdkru.png34_zpsvqiltzyc.png36_zpsmogpiw4m.png37_zps6bknivcy.png38_zps8ml8lfmi.png42_zpspn2rb1yf.png43_zpsqbymbo5i.png
Ragnar arrives and analyzes the situation very fast.

Map
EsaSGzc.pngyoteSor.png?1
SjIOv3Q.pngG7GXNDK.png?1
4SrGaLP.png?13PalzpT.png?1
Chapter 2 is a defend map for 18 turns.
You win, if you survive or beat the boss.
You lose, if Donwik dies.

You get three new allies, but only Donwik's subordinates are playable. Donwik himself is a NPC and will guard. Furthermore there are four NPC knights, who'll try to block the enemies.

Donwik
45_zpsflew9rmt.png44_zpsbuigctxc.png46_zpsi3tqgiaj.png
Donwik is a knight with lots of defense but low skill and speed. If he has at least decent speed growth (>40%), he should turn out very promising. He won't die easily in this chapter.

Kai
47_zpsvd2l4syw.png48_zpsd5gugjk6.png49_zpshxjsif6m.png
50_zpsmlaxtqqx.png
Kai is an archer who's squishy but has decent strength and speed. He has a personal bow, which weighs less, is weaker but more accurate than the steel bow. I really hope he'll gain strength, skill and speed because these are the only stats an archer really needs.

Agro
51_zpsefhdryx8.png52_zpsefxnmdnb.png54_zpslzfvekxh.png
Agro is a fighter with nice strength and enough HP to tank a bit. However he's breakfast for mages but it doesn't matter right at a point you don't have to fight magic users yet. I really hope he'll get speed. A fighter who can double is a great fighter.

NPCs
63_zps4q7qumks.png
The NPC knights aren't bad actually. At least they have enough speed not to get doubled by everyone.

Enemies
55_zpsgvvu20te.png56_zpskpld6cb8.png57_zps6vykej7n.png58_zpst8tucbqe.png60_zpseaq8whxy.png61_zpsjd5gphpo.png62_zpsfcxppwxe.png
The enemies consist of pretty much all physical classes. They're level 2 but have similar stats as in the previous chapter.

Interesting: cavaliers are split in cavaliers and axe cavaliers
Cavaliers are the classic cavaliers, which can use swords and lances. Axe cavaliers can only use axes. I assume that cavaliers promote into paldins and axe cavaliers into great knights.

Be careful: The village in the southwest is guarded by a fighter with a halberd.

Boss
64_zpswrcdfglb.png65_zpshuexhwom.png66_zpsxz7mzksj.png
This is the first tough boss. He's tanky, somewhat powerful and fast. He can even double Vidar, Agro and Kai. I guess he won't move
Khanjar = lancereaver
The only good bosskillers are lance users, if the boss has equipped the steel sword or Agro, if he as equipped the khanjar. Also Kai might be somewhat useful for being an attacker from 2 range. .

Turn 1
Player phase
67_zpsrqs8vnhf.png68_zpskllo05id.png
As Ragnar mentioned before, the two cavaliers should rush to Donwik's group.

Enemy phase
69_zpszsvwyzed.png
70_zpsp7tcq7pa.png73_zpsu3kzumbo.png
71_zpsxi5yollm.png72_zpstfyunwq7.png
These knights might survive 2-3 turns.

NPC phase
74_zpseru0hfm9.png
75_zpsskv31apu.png
Since they don't have portions to heal themselves they attack.

Turn 2
Player phase
76_zpspjsnwgsa.png77_zpskao0jqfz.png
Agro and Kai shall support the knights. Agro introduces himself with a miss.

79_zpse80dsvxn.png
Kai does it better.

I highly don't recommend to place Agro on the front because he can't take four hits and survive one single enemy phase. A few of the enemies have range weapons, so he'll get wrecked faster than you might expect.
78_zpsnm6vgcdl.png
Tero moves further towards east.

Enemy phase
80_zpsdxovizrm.png
81_zpshnsfojdj.png83_zpsvmvvyt26.png84_zps3u9ekayq.png
82_zpskzkpmbas.png
The first knight will already die in the NPC phase.

NPC phase
85_zpsrhlvlxoc.png
stupid death

Turn 3
Player phase
89_zpsctjm1mju.png90_zpsmufub4cv.png
Kai's kimera bow is effective against cavaliers.
Agro is on the front now. As long the knight next to him is alive, he'll be fine.
91_zpswmgebbcz.png92_zpsh6m2nx1m.png
93_zpsbn11bdka.png

Enemy phase
94_zpshpvyg4my.png96_zpsxnkwxry3.png
95_zps12wtfobj.png
This long bow is annoying.

NPC phase
97_zpstkycw2vf.png
He's going to die too.

Turn 4
Player phase
98_zpsapbajiiz.png99_zpsoaodrttv.png100_zpsfq6fw0fs.png
The best two-statter I could get.

102_zpsmsrpjy1c.png
Agro's second kill.

Enemy phase
103_zpso40ef3hi.png
104_zpswcx66tuq.png
The first frontline is fallen. That means Agro has to retreat at once.

105_zps4pruxkhw.png
106_zpsk450ytjx.png
Now the enemies go after the second line.

107_zpswelo0rra.png109_zpshlpzuqic.png110_zpsewrokfyv.png
The enemy notices Ragnar's appearance. The consequence is that the boss is calling for reinforcements: a couple of cavaliers