Chapter 10 part 2

Spoiler

Turn 3
Player phase

• Kai and Badrick kill the soldier
  • Mil onerounds the knight who guards the room with the sniper.
  • Ragnar opens the chest and obtains a physic stave.

ndRSM2U.png
kBXckI2.png
Abner onerounds the myrm and blocks the arm brigand.

The enemies are easy to defeat but their counterattacks hit hard.

FPwo9pp.png
YAY, res. is maxed... and more speed.

Enemy phase
YmIwBGe.png
L9bN7rQ.pngoxFfTtC.pngOb2Ffak.png
Scary but Abner dodges thankfully and gets a pretty good level up.

8pi7BM0.png
much pain for my units

Turn 4
Player phase
dHtj7Bp.png

• Abner finishes off the arm brigand
  • Agro onerounds the axe cavalier and takes a bit counterdamage
  • Kiowa and Mil kill the cavalier
  • Kai kills the f. myrm who attacked Donwik

All the enemies could be defeated. It was a wrong decision to bring Rinoa to the other group. She's needed so much here. This chapter is pretty tough so far.

cFQdM9O.png
His speed is very nice but more stats would be really appreciated.

Enemy phase
VbTFKqF.png
Ugh... I didn't pay attention to this guy. Thankfully no fatal consequences here. (Agro would have survived a crit anyways)

OjTiZFq.png

Turn 5
Player phase

• Melanie kills the weaken soldier with the blood sword
  • Rinoa heals Kai

UEYpuAV.png
Not much going on this turn except for attracting more enemies.

Enemy phase
AEXxXqz.pngfIP1FFW.png9ljsoXe.png
DFVeBMr.png
This chapter truly painful so far. Of my entire group three units are heavily injured and there's no way to heal them. It wasn't only wrong to send Rinoa to the other side, I even think it was wrong to split up my team. The enemies are way too powerful.

Turn 6
Player phase
i56fkqI.pngcKu7ONw.pngsMLn3g0.png
I could steal the energy drop from the sniper and even kill him. Tero gets more speed which is nice. However the latest level ups are pretty mediocre again.

With rescue, take and drop Abner was brought to the chest room, left from the fallen sniper, so he can open the chest in the next turn.

k6hIPjz.png

• Badrick kills the fighter with the tomahawk and gets an unnecessary level tbh.
  • Donwik kills the soldier with the naginata
  • Kai onerounds the monk
  • Melanie uses the energy drop
  • Abner opens the chest and obtains a brave lance. Excellent weapon for Donwik.

KPOQOXm.png
glitchy describtion

Enemy phase
0osKTKQ.png
He couldn't kill him because the iron bow broke.

3TAClLF.png
with more he meant reinforcements

Turn 7
uRnC2LG.png
And here they are already. They also carry silver weapons.

Player phase
CABlc8k.png
Kiowa and Agro kill the reinforcement soldier with their last breath.

jZNRwjt.pngH43wht0.pngKimnpKQ.png
Ambush reinforcement cavaliers including a mini boss appear, if entered the marked line:
xCi5CED.png?1yGjRz65.png?1
9Rendur.pngJjmMv2K.png?1
PCLrejS.png?1HwN8BKo.png?2
It's very bad if you cross the line in the south-east because all the reinforcments can attack you. The cavaliers have silver weapons, spear and tomahawk and have slightly better stats than the other generics. The boss has a very powerful fire sword. They're pretty tough. Thankfully I activated the ambush spawn by crossing the line in the north-west, so I don't need to worry for now. However it means that I must bring all my men together because the group with Agro and Abner is pretty much dead.

Enemy phase
RM2WdI9.png

Turn 8
Player phase
Donwik kills the merc.
Ragnar's team moves towards the other group. It'll take a few turns till the reunion takes place.

IbH0J5o.png
A very good final level up.

Turn 9
Player phase
aeCKLao.png
Tero will attract the leader.

Enemy phase
3KiOmQC.pngKwTBUpq.png
good

FzBmIrK.pngIYlBOM3.png
Ok, he's not that bad.

Turn 10
Player phase
4fHc1Lt.pngODcLcjB.pngTx06PXM.png
Agro takes him out and gets an average level.

Note: The leader doesn't give the boss experience boost.

HlNiTED.png
At least two cavaliers are gone. Agro and Tero will be fine.

Donwik kills the weaken myrm.

Enemy phase
z5AmV4s.pngd7fLnMe.pngNyMnRPg.png6MWWW2u.png
no problem

Turn 11
Player phase

• Ragnar kills the axe cav. with the halberd
  • Agro and Badric kill the cav. with the spear
  • Kiowa kills the merc
  • Tero and Ragnar kill the axe cav. with the tomahawk

50qz5PW.pngnvkDwwd.png
I take the speed.

Enemy phase
8GZ7dun.png
click

Turn 12
Player phase
e7fTZTT.png89vlnkb.pngu9hI3lk.png
This looks quite good now. I hope the worst part is done.

Donwik kills the f. merc.

Enemy phase
nTvnDwS.pngIYGxc3l.png
good dodges

Turn 13
Player phase

• Abner opens the last chest with a silver sword inside
  • Agro and Badrick kill the f. myrm
  • Mil kills the axe cav.

BuSSENV.png
He reminds me on Agro in the beginning. However he's no tank because certain enemies can double him which is really bad.

Turn 14
3MO6qAS.png
more reinforcements - this time a trio of knights with silver sword, silver bow and a spear

They shall come after me.

Player phase
UPIC7cd.png
Kiowa and Tero kill this merc. (also reinforcement)

Enemy phase
XKtUY2M.pngU2qg0nQ.png

Turn 15
Player phase
Gpa0GLq.png
Tero can oneround a knight with the silver lance- not bad! After attacking he gets healed and his weapon is changed to the glam.

Enemy phase
yL6o0Ua.pnguBFUqK7.png

Turn 16
Player phase

• Mil onerounds the bow knight
  • Tero onerounds the arm brigand
  • Kiowa and Badrick kill the myrm who has lancereaver

Enemy phase
1UpkYpL.pngsbIOrdD.pngPnu1PAv.png
OUCH - Badrick gets doubled here.

Turn 17
Player phase

• Ragnar kills the silver sword cavalier with his last use of Homyrius
  • Kiowa onerounds the monk
  • Agro onerounds the silver axe cavalier

These were pretty all reinforcements.

hDNj5Hg.png
From now on I only have to attract all the remaining enemies.

Enemy phase
rj2RpjZ.png

Turn 18
Player phase
BYGWnTL.png0tMigiV.png
Agro and Kiowa kill the knight. Kiowa's level up is really good. He hasn't had one single mediocre level up yet.

T8bl1Qx.png
Tero's going to attract more enemies.

Enemy phase
jBteyo6.pngNWyn67I.pngilrIsP6.png
nice - He could become level 20 too, if he kills Rashka.

Turn 19

Player phase
RNtAj01.pnggU9V0Vf.png
Tero (healed) is placed in the attack range of the swordmaster.

t9j8s5V.pngs9aiuhj.pngVsj6Pga.png
He wants to have his fun all alone. So he orders all promoted units in the throne room to disappar.
Note: It was logical because there was no way to kill them all.

eefUEZH.png

Agro onerounds the mage and becomes tankier.

Enemy phase
zNeLb5S.pngGk5aIS3.png

Turn 20

Player phase

• Melanie kills the f. myrm
  • Agro kills the cav. with the swordslayer

I only have attract the two dark mages in the throne room. Tero and Kiowa do it.

Enemy phase
VbHF4q1.pngQHibC9r.png

Turn 21

Player phase

Melanie and Kiowa kill the two dark mages.

vPpGMqS.png

See how pathetic Rashka is! Tero can survive two hits by his powerful weapon whilst he only needs three hits to kill him. In enemy phase he should be done.

Note: There are some enemies in the north-west of the map left. A couple of them drop weapons (lancereaver, silver axe) but I don't want to waste anymore time. I want to finish this chapter now.
8ZEdjhj.png

He doesn't have a bossquote.

Note: It was just bad to attack with Tero. He'll kill him and I haven't checked out Ragnar's conversation with Rashka. I'm sorry for not showing it to you.

Enemy phase
ykqzH6X.pngUI8Mzi9.png

SO PATHETIC

The end of Rashka, the end of this chapter!

Note: He gives no single experience point what I can understand for being so bad.

I'm sure it hasn't been his final form yet.

Edited by Magillanica Lou Mayvin

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 10 part 3 / Epilog of Ragnar's story

Spoiler

0PdRBr7.png
Rashka has the situation he wished the entire time: an eye to eye conversation with Ragnar

JM7OnfX.png
Rashka: Hahahaha

6y6iUTf.png
no clue of Guntram yet

fJUSg6K.pngLzo5gvH.pngycdXpTi.png
They're doomed.

WYZ6gzk.pngH8EF6gx.png
Ragnar still thinks more about Guntram' life than about his own and his friends.

pHeSgSN.pngLT7aCKo.png
He's so desperate that he's going so sacrifice for him.

LLH8MCB.pngEeD4VeU.png
There's still one safe exit left where they can escape.

FmM9PAq.pngK1JuSuP.png
Donwik: You have still us!

2sQ7hul.png
Donwik begs Ragnar to come with him and not to waste his life.

Ragnar remembers Downik on a promise he gave him:
qFjzeYc.pngAakQxC3.pngnreKmqe.png
Donwik agrees with that.

aRESNrm.png
So Donwik has to agree to this wish as well.

gIPhP6M.png
Ragnar gave literallly up. He failed with his plan to find Guntram because apparently he's not in Spandua. The price was that many forced civilians died in this war. Ragnar realized too late what he caused. He's feeling responsible for this massacre and blames himself for this failed mission. He did exact the same crime as the Silvaticans did: Forcing helpless and innocent people to fight. Ragnar doesn't want to bring anymore people an unnecessary death, so he asked his friends to leave. Donwik follow his wish and leaves with a heavy heart.

M4znxse.png

X8h3nCi.png
His end appears here.

EvOKagT.pngdfaIL8k.pngKhLEmJV.png
He needs the certainity.

Drogan challenges Ragnar

EUXMYja.png
He survived.

4Fvwh9f.pngJckjNaR.png
Honestly I have to agree with Drogan.

5kK899H.pngGbeuRVR.pngFTPXM2p.png
rubbing salt in the wound

6eeQUBf.png0ixWEnv.pngShWCQMZ.png
Honestly I don't anymore, if he's still naive, or he refuses to believe it.

Ogk41z2.pngutcmXuv.png
The Silvatican's target was to make Ragnar the excat same person they are already: a cruel monster

IEQDSiS.png
He realizes it just now!?

GzjaD8Z.pngMWgIWJa.pngGOjmSEG.png
Wasting lives for nothing. Drogan discredits Ragnar's ability of being a leader.

Loh6bIt.png
literally

Z5Laov5.png

WB6efXo.png8IxEWGO.pngon2ZixH.png
The king will get a marionette.

That's the end... a very depressing one.

Epilogue
d30AYbT.pngNWyn67I.png
Tero was a great cavalier. He had a kinda bad start but his strength and speed became better and better till he could oneround most enemies. His defense was kinda low but his HP covered it.

EyAI5pJ.pngBgkDOvs.png
On the other hand Vidar was a disappointment. He served as a good wall in the beginning but his level ups were awful. His skill and speed were awful and even his strength wasn't better than Tero's. His speed was as good as Donwik's, who's a knight.

qXesZPg.png8e4MztR.png
Melanie's main advantage was her mobilty. In combat she was only average. Her strength was ok, but her defense was just bad. Even after giving her an angelic robe, she still was squishy.

0R1dzI7.pngDp5i4lB.png
Kai was a very powerful archer surprisingly. His strength and skill were great at cost of this speed, though. He was a great chipper and could oneround enemies with heavier weapons at least. One of the very few good archers I had in GBA games / hacks.

aRWlNsR.pngeefUEZH.png
Agro's start was meh. At the beginning he mainly served as wall due to his high defense and HP. But after the time he could kill much more thanks to his better becoming strength and speed growth. All in all he was a very balanced fighter. Powerful with a decent speed, but also surprisingly tanky. A good unit overall.

3uJfWBW.pngIbH0J5o.png
Rinoa was ok. Her speed was low but it never really mattered in any time of the game. Her magic was good enough to heal my units enough.

Q87muU2.pngcFQdM9O.png
Mil was a great dodger. His speed was very good but also his magic was good enough to oneround a few enemies. Definitely a good mage.

EdNNpFm.png0tMigiV.png
Kiowa was also a good bowuser. He was a bit weaker and less accurate than Kai, but therefore he was faster. He's probably the better bowuser because of his mobility and higher speed but I found both more than usable.

Kj0aMex.pngoxFfTtC.png
Abner is the classic thief. Starts weak and squishy. His best stats were speed and luck but his strength wasn't bad either. With steel daggers he could oneround mages and myrmidons. He needs a bit investment (energy drop, angelic robe) but he'll turn it out into an useful thief in combat. So useful that I even didn't need to train Ivari.

ZYKKc20.png
Didn't use him because I already had Abner as a sworduser.

pPuZ40J.pngKwTBUpq.png
acWoGIF.png?1
Donwik was the knight you expect: high strength and defense. But it doesn't mean he was bad. Quite the opposite: His speed was good enough not to get doubled by most enemies. He could even double very few enemies. He fulfilled his job as a wall more than satisfying.

IJlrOwJ.png?1
jNgiAmb.pngnvkDwwd.png
Ragnar was a great lord. I guess he was a bit blessed in the beginning but even after a while he was still was great. He was a speedwall which reminded me a bit on FE9 Nephenee. His defense and speed were great, but his strength wasn't bad either. He was the best unit of part 1 besides Tero.

However his personality is questionable:
He starts as a dutyful soldier whose target it was to stop the war and to save as many lives as possible.

But after Guntram's capturing he complety changed: He gave up his life and the one of many other hundreds just to save one single one. He acted foolish and blindly at the end and seriously I don't really know, if he saw his consequences of his acting before Drogan confronted him with his failed plan. Of course his desperation is understandable but it doesn't really justify his acting. Forcing civilians into war isn't only moralic discardable but nothing else than crime. If he was succesful in finding Guntram, no one would complain about it probably. But Ragnar wasn't... and he destroyed the life of some Azalian's... the one of his friends who trusted him and believed in him... and his own of course.

XWZIS57.png
BuSSENV.png
Surprisingly there was no ending for Badrick. (or maybe I just forgot to capture it)
I used him very late. His base speed is his major problem. He needs it at once not to get doubled. However I could imagine that he could become a good axe user too. As a wall he served quite well.

an7ZJLp.png
Part one is over.

The second part features a new story with a new lord.
But there are only three chapters so far. I've completed them already but I'll take a bit till the upload.

Chapter 11: A simple hope

Spoiler

story
They said Ragnar gave himself up. They said he fought to the death. They said he saved everyone. What they said were lies. Ragnar gave it all - the lives of his platoon and militia - and failed.

Three months ago those lies started. And it was three months ago that Silvatica took Rangar.

This began a reaction of sorts throughout the land. Simple folk took up arms and started pushing back; holds such as Azalia and Zerenus united in an effort to defend themselves; aid was given freely to neighbors and once enemies alike - in those three months the central lands beyond the Robins Rove became safe. And so did Silvatica move to the West to Mordrivale and beyond. It was in these new lands they found a lumber camp; in that camo they found a simple laborer.

He was a man of upbringing and low stature but he was a good man . a man the people followed. They called in unnatural; how he drea them all in, and made an army out of dirt farmers. He was, put simply, like no one before. But like all good heroes, he fell. Perhaps, what could have been the greatest threat in Silvatica since the Azalian Lieutenant, was no more, and his army disbanded.

The exectution was made public and brutal. The crowds gathered and screamed in pain as they watched their savior face the chopping block.

With the axe rising to the sky, the rebels made one last coup. Hidden amongst the crowd were the founders, loyalists, and sons of the rebellion. They threw back their hoods and raced to the stand, prepared to throw down their own lives. But it was no use. Silvatica - her mysterious king- had seen this.

The finest the Lords had to offer in - wait that day, armed and eager to prove their worth. The rebels hadn't a chance. Few walked away with their lives. Two escaped with scars that will never fade. One, with a boot upon his back, said a last goodbye to a son he loved before his smiling head, relieved by the sharpest of blades, rolled across the stages shoddy wooden boards. Thrre others refused to run, instead they fought and fought while their blood staind the ground. Eight died mere feet from the leader they so desperately wanted to save. The folk, hiding, screamed like nothing before. And, of course, a broken son fell to his knees and screamed for the life of his father even Silvatica dragged him away to a cell he's soon call a twisted sort of home.

The war which had once been on the horizon, the war which had loomed and stalked like a feral beast, was truly coming to life.

mMoSLfz.png

chased to madness

Map
MhjgHHY.pngqSBiBNE.png?1
0bxz9tz.png?1x0rdnuj.png?1
Chapter 11 is an escape mission. The spot with the arrow has to be placed by the guy with the Hector sprite. However first of all his cell must be opened by this guys:

6EEMTlj.pngZYa632C.png1qTPmTd.png
Jared is a mercenary with expectable bases. Noticeable is his high con. He could even use glams and zanbatos without speed penalty but for the beginning he's stick with basic swords.

XnkuH5c.pngxe0fVcV.pngfJvVKR0.png
Gid is the lord of part two. He's the pendant to Hector, an axe using lord. So I expect he'll grow more like a knight with high strength and defense but rather low speed. He hasn't any weapons yet.

Enemies
kjb5n8X.pngzXtOvUe.pngEAp7BwP.pnghfvGnHU.png5IUTslE.png
The enemies are only level one like your allies, but don't underrestimate them. Jared can't double everyone and three hits will kill him so don't play to aggressive. Also some of them have range weapons (hand axe, javelin). There's no boss in this map (yet).

There are two chests to obtain. A few soldiers drop chest keys, so you'll be able to open them without a thief.

Turn 1
Player phase
nXGmex3.png
I let the soldier attack in enemy phase to finish him off in the next turn. It'll me eight damage.

2ZzbID5.pngE6T4GXE.png
Gid must be moved to a spot where he can't be attacked. It has to be the spot next to the cell door.

Enemy phase
Soldier attacks Jared. Jared takes eight damage and does 18 damage back.

Turn 2
Player phase
Jared kills the soldier and obtains a door key.

Turn 3
Player phase
ihOithT.png
Before I'm going to rescue Gid, I want to give Jared a bit experience. So I decided to go to the western area which I will regret.

Enemy phase
hf1A3zr.pngRb3WGSB.png

Jared can kill the myrm in the next turn, so he doesn't need a vulnerary yet.

Turn 4
Player phase
22JP6Ok.png

of course!!!

Now he could get a serious problem. If the myrm hits him (very likely) and the hand axe arm brigand (unlikely but not impossible)... I'll be fucked again.

Enemy phase
BB2rZHW.pngX3hdRfR.pngGg7siyc.png
OF COURSE!!!

Deathcount: 5

Funny thing: Jared's death doesn't cause a Game Over but it's impossible to continue this chapter since Gid is stuck in the cell without any weapons. You only can contiune this game by letting him attack by the archers till he dies too. Kinda stupid!

However it was way more stupid to go for the enemies first than to go for Gid.

Second attempt
Jared killed the soldier and the mercenary and moved towards Gid's cell. He can talk to Jared:

OyhCb8V.pnge89rmHs.png

Jared: Calm down, bro! I'm here and the suffering is over now. Let's get out of here!

TVK8oWi.png

Jared: Damn! What have they done to you?

j0LXbtJ.png
He wants to give him a drink, which can cure him.

Sh9OoeF.pngmEPK4iZ.png

6BvbxXA.png
He has serious problems to identify him.

onWWfCH.png
Jared tries to make him clear it's really him.

v7Wls1k.png
... But Gid is totally rattled.

To say it short: Gid has a shell shock. The war and the lost of his father traumatised him. Furthermore he was poisoned in his prison which explains his current awful physical condition
Jared is very sensitive in this tricky situation and tries to convince him to lead the rebellion and fight against the Salvaticans.
But Gid's moral and confidence are at bottom. He's not convinced of himself to become a good fighter as his dad was. The task of being a leader would only overwhelm him.
But Jarded believes in him and thinks it's the best way to revenge his father's death.
It took him a while to convince Gid and give him the drink... but Gid made the step at least to fight to get out of this prison.

After the conversation...

• Gid gets an iron axe and a portion
  • and this event happens:

2Wldk47.pngvbtR8g0.pngK5mOnAv.png
Reinforcements including the boss appear. Also the order that some enemies will move automatically from now on.

mrvL97E.png1e991Ox.png
The boss is a soldier. The major problem: He has a range weapon which tworounds Jared. Neither Gid nor Jared have one, so it's almost impossible to beat him except I might get an elixir. He's probably only here to make the way harder for me to get the chest in the top north.

I'm going to leave the phases out since I had some turns I couldn't do anything. There's not much to talk about anyways.

r1psOjD.png
good start

21Soav7.png
This is the fucker who killed Jared.

FTMj6Fj.png9dpxRU7.pngmYd4oRt.png
Since he's the lord the A.I. prioritises to attack him.

Jared kills the weaken myrm and Gid kills the weaken soldier and gets a chest key. The archer is still alive.

Archer attacks Gid and hits him again. He still has 11 HP left.

ATgZOmV.png
The obtained speed point made it possible for Jared to oneround the archer.

GphV7IX.pngksCLNDb.png
Gid obtains the first chest: nunbien It's two things in one: axe rapier + swordreaver So it's best against sword armors and sword cavaliers

z49qjfT.pngDrGLsFk.png
time for a vulnerary

up5INRe.pngfVmACQR.png
He can also oneround this archer and gets a not really helping level up.
Gid uses a portion and has the nunbien equipped now.

fmKN1kl.png
Mercenary attacks Gid and misses. Therefore he hits and gets a nice level up. [spoiler=Speed is very nice so early.]It'll become his best stat, lol.

Gid finishes the merc off.

k9NES1a.png
Jared and Gid kill this fighter. Not many enemies are left anymore.

7tDwUux.pngNloCBxX.png
With his obtained strength point he can oneround soldiers. He gets a portion from this soldier and the exact same level up again. I'm surprised about his good speed and his still base defense. Apparently he's not like Hector.

XJlw9EK.png
This knight blocks the exit. Nunbien solves this problem.

iqDNEpB.png
How to deal with the boss: I'm highly sure that he'll move. Since Cid, for being the lord, has to escape, Jared has to obtain the second chest. He gave up all his weapons to Cid not to have weapon disadvantage against the boss. He won't die and can pick up the chest easily, if he uses a portion in every turn.

AOhLvwU.pngAOhLvwU.pngnTeiXOu.pngTCUsNsm.pngQxN0I9N.png
Without having a weapon and gaining at least one stat in defense he can take two hits by the boss.

Jared is using a portion and will be fine. He can open the chest in the next turn and then Gid can escape.

Boss even misses.

S664YST.pngz1HbydC.png
It's as powerful as a silver blade but much more accurate and effective against swordusers.

Gid escapes - chapter is done!

UfHPUcK.pngEhm9dxN.png

This is basically the continuing of the conversation in the prison.

Jared asks Gid to join and lead the rebellion but Gid feels himself unable to do it.

V65dBi5.pngUVElDvO.png

Jared has to rech deeply into their bag of tricks to persude him. He wants to give him a letter, written by his dad.
But Gid still refuses.

4Cwcqgu.png

Jared: Then... what are you going to do?

G37Gwpm.png

Wow! This came out of nowhere.

Of course Jared is curious about Gid's sudden change of decision.

smaXKKI.pngMNqPCVr.png
His motivation is to coninue the inhertance of his dad.

Jared: Hooray! This is the best news I've heared since years.

AmE6d3t.pngv1APuX0.pnglZeYt18.png
Gid isn't all alone.

zTErzQg.pngQSDtqEO.pngOv2ZzBR.pngf6JgNQf.png
He's very worried about the size of Silvatica's army.

BmbzrJT.pngxiGSHtg.pngNhdarFW.png

But the rebellion hasn't a bad number of soldiers either, so not all hope is lost.

vY18Qhz.pngLDPBwFF.pnghMGpK0V.png

nhe next two targets

FKD6Ab7.png

Alvinton is Gid's home.

2kuKiIq.png

It's expectable what happened here.

Chapter 12: Rise of Action

Spoiler

nfdHb5g.png
... lalala
A cheerful lady is singing through the streets...

Eu20Aqi.pngq9rH9QK.png

... till a guy woman notices her. The blonde girl doesn't really appreciate this conversation.

RSDXL47.pngZYpBQd3.pngKwNzsfT.png
The blue haired lady seems to be a Silvatican spy. She askes her if she can give information about the rebels.

9hQ8Y7J.png

What a reason: I'm too "fine" to fight against a criminal pack.

Wv2HsMY.png

She seems to be a bit nervous and asks for fast leaving.

yexeAB3.pnglp15Dfx.pngZiwsJuS.pngfxe8lQX.png
Indeed, she's someone like a spy. The blonde is more than suspicious to her.

a0Rijan.png

Meanwhile in Cid's hometown.

jlCaENO.png

Gid realises the dramatic scale.

mErr9Ne.pngPFvgrTi.pngEGPW46z.png
qmHrybZ.pngURPtxQi.pngP7bN2Aq.png

It became a ghosttown. Everything was destroyed and everyone was murdered while Cid was is prison.

jOauL5m.pngV5ChU3B.png

The visit of this place should mainly serve as motivational push. Cid realizes it that he's needed to set an end to Silvatica's babarity.

WfdjsdV.png

Suddenly sth. appears.

It's a wyvern.

6BxVP8j.png
Cid: Hide!

dNKaCJB.png9cint5x.png
a stereotype blonde: pretty, noble, rich and dumb

bhT3rQ8.pngrNBosM8.pngycNfXTA.pngjqdDlFm.png

Jared knows this woman.

My4Mr0u.pngprsCf13.png

He's worried about her that naivity will kill her.

ufU5o3J.pngEFb67Tf.pngPMqeUY6.png
They decide to come to their aid.

ulcpgGH.png

The blonde woman joins and tells them about her meeting.

t8vluVI.png

Blonde girl: Ah, there's nothing to describe.

Man: Describe her finally!!!

g2VAc4r.pngKa1AjWz.png
u74UDq1.png

Blond girl: ... Oh. But nothing bad happened.

Men: How do you know?
tdUD7jn.png
She thinks she didn't became suspicious after she told her that she has nothing to do with the resistance.

SbeguOv.png

Kassia: Idk. She looked trustworthy.

3JYoQdy.png

Kassia: I haven't seen anyone... I guess not... I think not... I don't know.

oLjzpWs.png

Man: Damn, how naive are you? How can you trust unknown people who are from an opposing army? You fulfill literally each cliché. We have to fight now.

Map
d8D3vbL.pngy2kRLYQ.png?1
uhLOan4.png?1Ftv8qiO.png?1

p6XfBkd.pngMT9VJ5g.pngfogdpQo.png
Erin is an archer. She's a typical female archer with nice base skill and speed but low strength and defense. Also her low con might be a problem. She'll stuck with iron bows for a while to have any chance to double. I hope she'll get strength early on to become useful.

DKkbEJP.pngDdhIoqt.pngAsYu2pN.png
Kassia is a troubdour. Her magic is stat is pretty decent for her level, same goes for her speed. She'll be quite useful, I guess.

AqS025K.png7wmwJII.png6NmMhUQ.png
Lycus is the "Jagen" here. He's promoted already but his bases especially speed are bad. Only use him to weak the opponent, so Erin can finish it off. With the steel lance he won't much double at all because he'll have AS penalty. His portait is similar to Camus.

9pjhfpe.png
It's the first time you see dracoknights. They're powerfull but slow. Erin can double and oneround them.

All the other generics aren't special. They carry iron weapons, javelins and hand axes. Very few have steel weapons already.

fi6T1JW.pngie0MIMG.pngJux4n1X.png
The boss is pretty tanky and not too slow but Gid has a good weapon against him.

y92bRKw.pngOwyp2LD.pngeoHZdGL.pngVkeCRgh.png
Don't pay any attention to her. She's not the boss in this chapter of course. She'll leave soon. Daedalus seems to be a special weapon. It's more powerful than a silver lance and also heavier.

It's a rout mission. Your army is split. Lycus, Erin and Kassia start in the north while Gid and Jared start in the south. You don't need to bring them together immediately. Gid and Jared are good enough to deal with the enemies all alone. Lycus can be placed in a range of some enemies because his defense is high enough to tank. His resistance is bad but there are only two magic users in this map, so it won't turn out into a problem for him either. However Lycos shouldn't attract too many enemies, if you want to use Erin and Kassia properly. Otherwise the enemies will go after them and they barely can take two hits.

Turn 1
Player phase
K5bibzo.png
Gid is going to the western border of the map first. He can oneround these soldiers. Jared can't do anything right now.

Lycus and Erin kill the myrm close to them.

6PxGKC8.pnghC0fJmL.png4KDAONs.pngdxoUmBP.png
Valia leaves the battlefield and gives the command of the army to the axe cavalier. He's not very happy about her sudden leaving. Probably anxious?

Enemy phase

xzPkk6B.pngtsPrbaI.png

• Erin can almost oneround the mage.
  • Gid onerounds a soldier with an iron lance. The other one has a javelin. Both hit him.

Turn 2

Player phase
PlZ9C05.png

• Gid kills the javelin soldier and gets more strength and speed. YES!!! He's more like a berserker to me.
  • Erin kills the mage.
  • Jared is attracting the fighter in the top left of the map.

ohPeTjw.png

I have to use Lycus here to eliminate the enemies with 1-2 ranges to make Erin's life easier.

Enemy phase
WJsVQ9U.pnglo66jD3.pngzehpDGS.png
lkST3TX.png

Turn 3

Player phase

KmCCBRu.png

• Erin can't kill the kill the weaken merc, nor she can reach the weaken merc. She's placed in a thicket next to the river and will attract the archer on the other side of the river. Lycus kills the monk. He's also going to kill the other two mentioned enemies in enemy phase.
  • Gid is going to attract another soldier
  • Jared kills the fighter.

vdK1eqB.png

Another good level up. However he hasn't gained one certain stat yet: strength

Enemy phase
m1mWGcQ.pngTpzFg0L.png

one dodge

• Lycus kills the weaken myrm and merc.
  • Gid onerounds a soldier.

Turn 4

First reinforcements appear from the east.

Player phase

Lycus and Erin kill the merc who attacked Erin.

NngswXR.png

She gets the strength I asked for... and speed! This level up will definitely help her.

BXATey9.png

Cid is using a portion and attracts the knight. He has a lance, so Gid isn't going to use the nunbien.

Enemy phase
dwUCXB2.png3RLUvHj.png

The dracoknights move.

Turn 5

Player phase

• Gid finishes the knight off.
  • Erin attracts one of the dracos who has a javelin. The other one has an iron lance, so she can be attacked only by one.

Enemy phase
BmTcvBQ.png

I didn't expect they could take two bow hits.

Turn 6

Player phase
kpYJN8I.png

• Erin kills the weaken draco and Lycus onerounds the other one.
  • Gid attracts the first reinforcements.

Enemy phase

hfmsotY.pngt0lDLY6.png

Turn 7

Player phase
jYyDXP2.png

• Erin kills the archer and obtains a steel bow.
  • Gid kills the reinforcement archer...

2k8eGxw.png

... and continues his speed roll.

fp7aL1X.png
Excellent!

Lycus visits one of the two houses...
rC87dDw.png

... but there's absolutely nothing inside.

Enemy phase
ok9GYgQ.png

Turn 8

Player phase
cvoIRM3.png

Jared kills the archer and attracts the boss.

Enemy phase
2rNVLZQ.png1jR6LSm.pngXkMdIna.png

I can survive you, too!

Chapter 12 part 2

Spoiler

Turn 9

Player phase
405ZUjJ.png9UJxAt9.pngWv6ustV.png4covTld.png

With all manpower I can take out the boss.

GawI0lg.png

He turns out into a myrm. Please get some strength!

Enemy phase

• Lycus onerounds an axe cavalier.
  • Jared dodges a hand axe cavalier.

Turn 10
Thd1QM4.png

Although the boss is defeated, more reinforcements appear: Fighter, myrmidon and two cavaliers.

QjNhrD5.pngFY9BpOd.pngf0MAiMG.png

Jared and Erin kill this axe cavalier. Erin gets more strength which is good news. Lycus rides towards the village in the south-east. Gid attracts one of the cavaliers.

Enemy phase
uRIPJJO.png

Gid could oneround this one even with the iron axe.

Turn 11

Player phase
BLuQQbB.pngT1FRhX7.png

• Gid oneshots the other cav. with the nunbien and gets another good level. No speed this time but more strength again. Still no defense point yet.
  • Jared attracts the reinforcement fighter.

Enemy phase

• Lycus kills the weaken knight.
  • Jared onerounds the reinforcement fighter and weakens the myrm.

Turn 12

Player phase

Lycus visits the village.

O96Pv82.pngGYyRJEa.pngIL8icIc.png

Erin kills the weaken myrm and completes this chapter.

NQ17ZON.png
Jared seems to know Valia. Of course Cid would like to get information about her.

fiYAFPr.pngI5k6K7s.pngjKQkhqk.pngynw64It.pngGobSUft.png
Cid: Damn... she sounds deadly.

Jared: Indeed. We had to ride and run the entire time.

RGSTD3V.pngK1POPfI.png

This explains her scar.

QjRCVhw.png6dVtVf1.png
Cid: ...

EB8iIdq.pngWXV2IrK.pngH6Pd5oa.png

Lycus is joining. And he's irritated about Jared's long disappearance.

CqdSZw8.pngKl1tI9F.png
Jared explains Lycus that he did to save Gid. Jared introduces him to Lycus.

pVFWlPV.pngOLAOk7u.pngYovnJQ2.png

After Lycus provoked Cid, he finally said sth.

Lycus: Goal reached: I bought him to talk.

Cid asks for a self introduction.

If5YW8r.pngeYv96q2.png

Lycus only heared things about him in tales.

ZHs5uLQ.pngsyiYQ2H.png

He's still not convinced of himself.

jdc0Y1W.pngJwhfGFW.pngm4B4WXC.pngsusTEZz.png

But he wants to change something.

JIkjNec.png

He still doesn't understand Gid's physical and psychical situation.

klPINPc.pngCJbWYFS.png

They're heading to Fort Dellion.

at Fort Dellion
VzQTg89.pngS1O5WwS.pngO0jinAi.png
Farin reports about the current situation.

Jared asks him to tell Cid everything he knows.

p4TwEwH.png

Gid: Hm? Do we know each other?

TlUum7M.pngFlFsa9R.png
Farin knows about Cid's father. Cid wants to know everything about Chiwa.

IiC2VUF.pngIJ2k6GT.pngcoKvTkq.pngdupcmY5.png
wiAuTUJ.pngQjDfQ36.png
Cid wants to knows if they're going to take the supply.

Farin explains him that it's Jared intention but they don't have an exact plan yet how to do it.

yZVspym.pngSZ5jUam.png
fwkzq17.pngZpRuD5Z.png
s0Wzz6V.pngF5pMCQn.png
59a2Wcu.png
They need more recruits.

cPVr7nh.pngXrUNVUu.png

Gid's plan

0RWuyyT.pngW61HCRj.pngbSF2Bxh.png
The ultimate chance to get a strong support... but it contains a high risk.

YZFI0KP.pngXahxBsm.pngw5gV6As.png

Well, that's one way you can get the chest. The boss can be beaten but it requires good luck with Gid dodging (the pillar helps) and is pretty time-consuming since he 6HKOs at base (5HKO with +1 Str).

@ X-Naut
I know he's theoretically beatable but I didn't want to take this risk.
The boss has still ~60% against Cid and can threeround him. If he hit you twice in a row, you were pretty much fucked since you had to stick with using portions instead of attacking him. If Cid wasn't lacking on a hand axe or could double him, sure I'd try to kill him.
Jared is bad because of weapon disadvantage and he can be tworounded.

Chapter 13: Breaking Bonds

Spoiler

IZero5v.png
Jared: zzz... wh-what!?

blHIpLy.pngEnXyn25.pngebFzqnn.png8vfZjn5.pngaqtVKDQ.pngl0dW4jZ.pnglSSfJPw.pngn34shVS.png
Philomena's making trouble. She went on her own to settle things with someone. Her thirst for revenge will bring her the safe death, so they have to do sth.

srn0KIA.png
And once ore Cid refuses to take the task of being the leader and giving commands. Jared's try wasn't successful.

Y6hv5hx.png
So he has to give the order.

at
25l3IUI.png
e7ZN2sP.pngvEWyAzY.pngZXH6PiH.png
The NPCs overrun the guards of the keep.

pRCJDh5.png
But she's not here...

AYje5Ok.png
Apparently she's further inside.

4qg8JR7.png
That's the plan.

IJtNBb2.pngBsdxWM3.png
Farin: ... But...

tlNL2cf.pngkoJ0Giu.pngoHrzaon.pngDvPJiwf.png
a spontaneous as unsafe plan

Farin is left alone.

wjphdIo.png
Cid's plan:
12DHOSM.pngjLPnyXv.pngk1RNufn.pngytLeuJP.png
6Ef5dSY.png
He wants to use the NPCs to make their way to intrude inside the keep. His target is to attack the opponent from two sides.

PcQet3M.pngUvWCUop.pngEo2WjWg.png
They made it inside the keep. The NPCs shall guard the entrance, so no reinforcements can surprise them from the back.

8DUT42h.pngClUP8Av.png
Boss is pissing.

Map
tJC3oHd.pngbM958dx.png?1
giJQC95.pngHPBaSYI.png?1
fIOJLNJ.png?1mO8QXUm.png?1
Chapter 13 is the final map of this hack version. It's truly the final test for you because this chapter is long and lots of different enemies are / will be thrown to you. The goal is to seize but lots of enemies try to prevent it and tons of reinforcements will try to make your life miserable.

xmnu2Zj.pngkyVIBwM.pngGhmT9fj.png
It still applies: quantity > quality but the number of the opponent is large, so don't overrestimate your allies. The enemies carry iron and steel weapons, hand axes, javelin and one enemy has a zanbato.

xFI1pNk.pngXoXIKEb.pngmjUZvk7.png
This boss general is slightly worse than the one from chapter 8 and less powerful weapons but he's placed on the throne. The easiest was to defeat him is to make him use of the iron sword, so nubien has double advantage against him.

There's a chest in this chapter. You got three dropped chest keys in the last chapter for two chests, so you should still have one more chest key left for this chapter. A thief isn't necessary.

Turn 1
Player phase
LIVhsCe.png
Cid and Erin kill the merc. The fighter right has a hand axe.

Enemy phase
The hand axe fighter misses Jared.

Turn 2
Player phase
RzYWrom.png
Jared and Erin kill the fighter. Her level up is good. More skill and speed are nice. She's pretty decent so far.

Enemy phase
1p3hkOk.pngl57v0tj.png
These mages moved automatically since the beginning.

Turn 3
Player phase
LjOOWwm.pngHNwRlBK.pnglNfGhue.png

• Jared onerounds the mage but takes counterdamage.
  • Erin and Cid kill the shaman.
  • Kassia gets literally nothing. :<
  • Lycus attracts one cav.

Enemy phase
IFQyd6e.png2emHhmE.png

Turn 4
Player phase

• Cid kills the cav.
  • Jared and Erin kill the archer and she obtains an iron bow.

Turn 5
First reinforcements appear.
eA9aBmo.png
good question...

nw9JNNh.png
Speaking of the devil.

r90Eq2q.png7O3bl3T.png
Here they are!

Farin found Philomena and someone else.

yxBZrqH.pngQNCmzAU.pngabMMKDT.png
Philomena is a female knight with pretty nice bases aside of speed. But I guess she'll get more speed than Donwik did for being female at cost of strength and defense probably.

wAFReMP.pngHSA8j6j.pngNL39A2v.png
Senka is a thief. Since she's female she has less strength and defense but higher base skill, speed and res. than Abner. Don't expect she'll shine in combat with her low base strength.

vmthS6I.pngZV4DqE4.pnga3C4ULH.png
Farin is an axe cavalier. He can do nice damage but with his rather low base HP and defense and non existing resistance he can't tank well. Also he could be doubled fast if he has equipped the hand axe.

Player phase
5cGez7E.pngO2dSnMU.png
These three start from the north of the map. And you see there are a few enemies who can attack them already. Philomena is pretty much the Jagen here who can tank and weak the enemies. Farin can weak too but his defense doesn't allow him to take too many hits. As for Senka: You should place her behind. In this case I place her on the pillar next to Philomena since I don't expect the fighter will hit her.

QIHtQjY.png
Lycus will kill the knight in enemy phase. However I forgot to give him door and chest key, so he will have to ride back to the others to get them.

Gs5Cn0q.pngF8osL38.png
His first disappointing level up.

Enemy phase
Lycus kills the knight and obtains a door key.

ptZcDdz.pngqFkbWG9.pngyCa8SGA.png
not too bad

Turn 6
Player phase
xuMpSBf.png

• Philomena and Senta kill the myrm.
  • Farin uses a portion.
  • Cid onerounds the monk and will attact more enemies.

Enemy phase
aX2tVRO.pngZf8m12s.pngd5S2ur6.png
Cid misses the axe cav. once.

Turn 7
gHyYbxq.png
A NPC monk appears.

aCMwPI7.pnggLicWvO.pnglRXzKjc.png
Ceri is a monk. His bases are expectable for his class. A magic user is very nice to have in my team. Since he wants to talk to the leader either Cid (although he passed the leader task to Jared), or Jared can talk to him.

YV8YhQk.png2gCJ9xw.png

• Erin and Jared kill the weaken axe cav. He gets an excellent level up. Finally strength!
  • Cid kills the weaken cav.
  • Senka kills the weaken fighter. Of these three she needs levels the most.
  • Philomena attracts a shaman.

Enemy phase
WirqAVz.png

Turn 8
Player phase

• Philomena has to kill the shaman because no else can do it without taking counterdamage.
  • Cid goes further towards the three.
  • Farin attracts the first reinforcements.

Enemy phase
80PqY0u.png34Atwem.pngHE81Wsv.png

Turn 9
Player phase
cf6R9NJ.png
Philomena and Farin kill the cav. barely. These three have serious problems with these enemies. Certain enemies can't be beaten by using all three.

nJfB9Ch.png
Cid kills the javelin soldier and gets his standard level. His strength and speed are fantastic.

dbtBX49.png
Erin and Jared kill this myrm.

Enemy phase
79nrJk9.png
Thankfully her defense is good enough to take some hits.

Chapter 13 part 2

Spoiler

Turn 10
Player phase

Cid talks to Ceri:
1GZe9pW.png
Cid: Rebel? Yes! Commander? No!

wfhwRSM.png
He wants to recruit himself.

JBa5LAI.pngCiruL1p.png
But since Cid doesn't feel to be the leader, Ceri has to settle things with Jared instead.

So Ceri tries his luck with Jared:
2WKntXZ.png4gyjc9k.pngrmlzCqC.png
Ceri: Excellent! Then I'll join you!

Jared: ... hold your breath for a second! Who are you?

Ceri: Oh, yeah, of course. My name is Ceri!

CcZrd8X.pnge7yb1UL.pngiirswjP.pngeC3CwfI.pngL0uex1G.pngQGT8KQg.png
Ceri is another war victim who looks for revenge. Being in Jared's party is his golden opportunity to do it.

twbSjie.png
Ceri is recruited.

Note: I don't know if he has to talk to Cid before he can to talk to Jared, or if he can talk to Jared directly.

Rts7Bcx.pnggcZr2Pl.png
Since Farin missed I'm not able to kill this fricking cav. Senka and Philomena don't do 17 damage in total. These guys are really bad tbh.

Enemy phase
Cav. attacks Philomena again. She has only six HP left now.

dniqvWT.png
First time Ceri can prove himself. Actually he does very well by dodging here.

Turn 11
Player phase
p0WzZvG.pngJktGzPA.png

• All three can kill this axe cav. finally. Senta gets strength and defense surprisingly which is excellent.
  • Jared kills the weaken knight.

Enemy phase
zUVbhB8.png
another dodge - nice

Turn 12
Player phase
aiYD6AU.png
Cid is going to attract a few enemies. The f. merc has a zanbato. Unfortunately neither Ceri nor Erin can take out the hand axe fighter. I have to leave him alive for now.

The other three are moving towards the other group to let the reunion happen soon.

Enemy phase
DiYbdih.pngWz9MR5Z.png
I can take this five damage. He onerounded the knight and the f. merc.

Turn 13
Player phase
rQULtDQ.pnghJaGbwf.pngxIaVD6H.png

• Jared and Ceri kill the arm brigand.
  • Erin kills the weaken hand axe fighter and gets some stats, however not really the stats she really needed except for skill. However I've seen much worse archers yet. All the bowusers in this hack were decent at worst.
  • Kassaia got the stats she needed the most: magic and speed

Enemy phase
zf1opk0.pnge8PzItg.png

Turn 14
more reinforcments
Player phase
Cm2LNPK.pngzKYvR75.pngwtre9dn.png

• Gid onerounds the mage and gets his first defense points. Jared and Farin kill the merc and Farin gets a bad level up. Ok, strength is an important stat but he still needs speed more.
  • I can't kill the arm brigand who attacked Senka. So he'll attack her again.
  • Lycus opens the chest: hammer - Another ticket to the boss and another effective weapon for Cid. The hammer will become interesting for him soon. He loses three speed due to AS penalty. He has currently 12 speed, means 9 effective speed. The boss has 6 speed. If he gains speed in his next level up, he'll double the boss even with the hammer.

Enemy phase
Senka dodges the arm brigand again. After battle he has 8 HP left.

Turn 15
Player phase
Senka kills the arm brigand without taking counterdamage.
CGVDphL.pngZvOhuA3.pngZElx75G.png
By rescuing Senka I can kill one of the reinforcement cavaliers.

Enemy phase
The axe cav. hits Philomena while she misses.

Turn 16
Player phase
klscAMo.png3AxKsn8.png
Magic users also appeared from the north-west. If you're too slow with these three, you'll be surrounded by the reinforcements. Idk if it's a Game Over, if Philomena dies.

• Senka and Farin kill the mage. She gets strength again and speed. Pretty good so far! Better than I expected.
  • Jared and Ceri kill the axe cav.

B69g8LZ.pngRJrlVon.png
Jared is really a mercenary. His strength is stuck.
Ceri became more powerful at least.

Enemy phase
xGq8gQw.png

Turn 17
It's a long chapter so far, and it's still a bit till the boss.
(it's also not over with reinforcements yet)
Player phase
G7yVY2N.png
I give all the exp. to Cid now because he shall get the speed to double the boss with the hammer.

Q9kz3zM.png
no magic but alright

I don't kill the monk. Instead I move everyone to the boss. Senka is rescued.

Enemy phase
lEblUx0.pngViJeGVg.png
Cid can even oneround mercenaries - so good!

Turn 18
Player phase
X95Zqfk.png
Philomena kills the monk. She gets only two but important stats.

Enemy phase
fvuTFka.pngfCov8lN.png
I's say with enough healing items Cid could solo this chapter.

Turn 19
Player phase

• Senta kills the weaken axe cav.
  • Jared can talk to Philomena:

naP0NsB.pngjYsBZAe.pngrN8oSsH.png
She's as clever as Kassia.

TlC7659.png
Jared can't take it any longer her suicidal plan.

jxH9koD.pngQMgNq69.pngMadA2eA.png
I must admit the ladies in part 2 are really naive.

KtSVAEr.pngf6Wugfy.pngN01A33e.png5PrwvRy.png
Her proud is hurt.

Enemy phase
UaUFd2z.png
the last remaining enemy
Note: I gave Farin's hand axe to Cid a few turns ago.

Turn 20
Player phase
This happens, if you come too close to the boss:
WqVtPad.png6gpcqwN.pngjRKdUxN.png
Four knight reinforcements appear.

JG6IWjf.png
The one in the center has a stealable secret book.

Ao94dPT.pngoDvMF1U.png
A few of them have bows. Cid, Erin and Philomena are going to attract them.

s6pd9Rg.pngTPRmwVW.png
YES, the perfect level up right now. He can't even double the boss with the hammer, he can even oneround him.
Surprisingly the other knights don't move.

Y83X8Qe.pngW8AvZye.pngePzaxxd.png
Grabbed the monocle. Unfortunately I forgot to use it. Oh well...
Unfortunately Cid misses once, so Lycus has to get the kill.
Only one more knight besides the boss is left (who doesn't move).

Turn 21
Player phase
ede41nl.png
Look at this! He can kill him... if his hitrate wasn't so bad.

p5eXGt9.png
Ah... so close.
Kassia heals him and gets rescued after that.

Ceri and Jared kill the last knight.

Enemy phase
jQ6vKy9.png
Of course he's changing to the sword... but also against this I have a special weapon... nunbien.

Turn 22
Player phase
Senka and Ceri can talk to each other:
cTYRqeb.pngF5RtkI7.png
Senka: Child...!?

sZFpbB7.pngSAXRUQE.png
Senka: How dare you!? ... Next time I'll slit your throat.

rfZaGF1.png
LOL
(who in the world wants to protect a tsundere!?)

RiJEHsw.pngNExlUme.png
It's time to finish this hack.

O1DZT6O.pngC87Ftpd.png
The last kill! Cid shows once more that he was the MVP in these three chapters. He was GODLY!

Turn 23

Player phase
ZvRSMKQ.png
a final level up for nothing

Cid seizes

And that was the map of chapter 13.

Of course I'll show you the epilogue of this chapter and give a little feedback about this hack in the next and final part.

Chapter 13 part 3 (final part)

Spoiler

RTv5VGw.png

The boss is still alive but Jared wants to change it.

5nSu7fI.png
Cid refuses because he would like to get any information from him.

oKabeMF.pngtsxdGmY.png

But it's hopeless. Even after begging this guy is silent like a rock.

iJfYfuG.png

Valia returns...

FlVLDUm.png

... and finishes him off.

She prevents that he might start to blabber.

Jared: Cid, run!

But Cid doesn't.
DRRUbvu.png

Jared wants to deal with her all alone.

VSImFOn.pngtluKieU.pngtVPQ8IH.png
sadistic

Suddenly a mysterious guy appears...

goMrV0K.pngLg1i817.png

... and challenges her.

5KZmBEk.png6HnItsQ.png0usEVMk.png

He doesn't lack on self confidence.

SX3rH3U.png

Yeah, I know...

(everyone needs their revenge)

Of course Cid and Jared are curious and want to know who this guy is and why he attacked Valia.

But he doesn't introduce himself.

BNXkGJ8.png

Suddenly an assassin appears.

Maybe he's more openminded.

xy3Dpli.png

But it's not the time for giving answers yet.

n1ON3yh.png

He knows Gid and about his father.

Cid: How do you know me and why did you follow us?

Assassin: Calm down! You'll get your answers soon enough.

97GTZg5.pngthLdpdV.png
?

T3LWcaw.pngh0GyDVN.pngryiYOIz.png
He answers his question himself. Valia just came to make the king literally mouthdead.

The assassin prattels for a bit till he comes up with facts:
z7HnU13.pngdGSKHLs.pngM3MV10T.png6NYFAoG.pngFUU90m1.pngP1tOSQB.pnglFRwhEI.png1yecZk1.pngGfRkhga.png
cM6FOfg.pngbTyx889.png
Silvatica knows everything about past happening and upcoming steps of the rebellion.

However the assassin can't prove his statement.

There's nothing left for Cid and Jared than to believe him.
B5I6jQn.pngniftEw4.pngCYtbOFE.pngg55bbQX.pngetdhojH.pngNtke86z.png
fr0ZeAY.pngRiYcJiV.pngaKBwubK.png
MYP92Wx.pngE2HjS6U.pnguWYuFRE.png
jUCKgZq.pngYZxc8C1.pnge20llBE.png
Cid agrees with what the assassin said: The rebellion has to be dissolved to act more hidden. The Silvaticans have their spies everywhere and have easy game to locate Cid and the others (example: Kassia x Valia conversation from the last chapter). Jared has objections against this plan but he knows innerly it's the only choice he has left. So he agrees with silence.

Jared is asking for their name

DixmcBx.pngi5JaVUe.png

The assassin doesn't have even to time to say his name at least.

mysterious

Maybe he has a good reason not to do it.

w3a6E64.pngXzugF4o.png

Cid and Jared trust them.

yvPjIhd.pngOs8WV21.pngJ4Mn7Q2.png
remedy to confuse Silvatica

WqktxLc.pngYJtT1V7.png
the next target

(I won't get into anymore)

xtvMfMY.pngm7w96k8.png

You can decide.

This will affect the next chapter.

If you choose no, you might a chapter on a ship you have to defend.

But who knows...

Anyways this hack ends here right now!

short review

Spoiler

Death or Glory was a very good romhack.
Its story was intense, the darkest and most depressing hack I've played yet.
This hack shows impressively the true face of a war. Uninvolved people were forced to fight by physical and psychical pressure in form of capturing their relatives and threatening with death. These people were in a hopeless situation: Either they will die in battle, or their relatives will die for derserting.
All the survivors have nothing left except for a shellshock. Their physical and psychical condition is miserable. But nontheless they have a reason to fight: looking for revenge. However it mainly ends with death for them.

Grief and anger turns into desperation. Ragnar is the perfect example. His original target was to protect the people and trying to save as many lifes as possible, but when he saw that things became worse and worse by capturing Guntram, his anxiety became into desperation and madness. He sacrificed countless lives just to save one. He did the exact same things as his opponent: massacring. He just realized his crime when Drogan withheld it him. Ragnar's friends followed him till the abyss. At the end he accepted his fate and let get captured. He knew that he would have no chance to rescue his friend. Ragnar's definitely a tragic hero.

Cid is suffering on the consequences of this war. His father and all his other mates were killed while he was captured. While his capture he was hurt psychically and physically in such cruel way. He was poisened, so he had disturbance of conciousness. His only friend Jared tried to cheer him up with words. But it was a very hard task to motivate Cid, who still didn't see himself as a leader till the end of this hack version. He just needs much time to grow into this role because recovering from the shellshock takes literally forever. Not everyone like Lycus doesn't act sensible to these people who suffer on this... just because they can't imagine this situation and grief and depression don't help to win a war for them. Even if you're down, life has to continue. And only with a positive attitude and certain self esteem you can win!

• All the characters in this hack have an own personality and their stats are balanced enough to be used (despite I ignored one).
  • The map design was varied. It doesn't only feat rout and seize missions, but also escape missions and turn limited missions. Chapter 9 was an interesting mission because your units were split.
  • The difficulty was fine. There were few a traps with reinforcements (like the miniboss from chapter 10) but I never found it unfair at any point. This hack throws you lots of reinforcements to you, but thankfully the most part appeared at the begin of the player turn. The experience gain will become less later on because the level of the enemies doesn't rise as fast as the one of your units. But you still have to use your best units because the enemies get stronger weapons quickly.
  • The soundtrack is a mix of orginial themes from FE7 and 8, remixes from 12 and very few themes I couldn't identify. All in all fitting.
  • I liked to see a few new weapons like the armor bow and Kai's personal bow which is effective against cavaliers. Also it was a good idea to lower the weight of steel weapons slightly.
  • I only really wished there was access to a convoy. It's very likely to drop weapons because you don't have free slots anymore in your inventory. Also I'd have liked to buy more weapons than I could.

I really wished that this hack would be continued. I'm really excited about the further process of Ragnar's story.

• 2 weeks later...

Let's Play Gheb FE

4H7DDI1.png
Welcome to... ugh... the probably worst FE romhack in existence after what I've read and heared, Gheb FE.
I watched a bit of two LPs, so I know a bit about the character, "story" and gameplay. But now it's time to "enjoy" this hack for myself!

I don't know, if I'll beat this hack because it's super hard... but one of my targets is to beat the third map at least because then I'd surpass the great Markyjoe who dropped his LP in chapter 2.

One warning in advance: This LP will include lots of inpropirate language! (sexism, blow ups and stupid jokes...)
Keep this in mind before you really want to take this!

Well, then let's begin the road to hell:
Prolog

Spoiler

FXM7ASl.pngPgBo0XT.pnggoJNFGS.png
Also I'd come a little loli the closest, so decide to play on easy mode. I was already masochistic enough to make a LP of this hack, so please don't make me suffering more by playing on difficult mode.

KAF4AXT.pngmSCUuDR.png
Yeah, it's the hack of the most schmexyness thing in existence, Gheb!

KDTSjWN.png0cxp6KV.png
some familar faces from different FE parts

6gUiOFV.png
There are few bugs in this introdcution scene. Some people like Fado are shown multiple times, but who cares tbh.

zZUFKjR.png
black enemies

ZUwHTGg.png

meanwhile in
g0SgVkB.png
F2jsniD.pngoDtMHpj.png
So there's someone outside, who wants to be "competive" with Gheb... at least namewise.

3BL61Uh.pngpi7qVa3.png
... I understand... I guess

EbvjFpE.png
It took me a bit till I understood what the first abbreviation means. ;)

C3ClyUz.png
Amelia is hired by Gheb again... unfortunately.

D1iaJXc.png
Gheb: LOLI

Y1pNw02.png
wise as true words

Amelia: :cry:

gSacFpu.png
Please no!

Amelia: ?????????????????????

EqOihMv.png9uYsn5U.png
:smug:

kK2yPxg.png
Amelia has to do his favor... and takes him out... somehow.

BUvHdX2.pngNeSUA4D.png
too late

Outside:
KmFWUMP.png
Valter is here. Things will become interesting!

qySZTyo.pngMdJVliq.png
Valter has interest in his schmexyness. Probably serves as a good meal.

55elVvG.png
"sure"

dQPcIvz.pngWO2yTJ6.png
?????

sGOoskL.png
Valter can have fun with a girl finally. His biggest wish all the time becomes true.

G1nuM6Y.pngcaCgUXh.png
She gets posioned but she did better than Seth did.

rkLfDQY.png
^ Yup, she's still useless.

SJMVRf1.pngvyAzhbG.png
Amelia "carries" him again.

Valter: WTF!

Hdp8iIf.png
Getting carried makes you tired, you know?

Mm9yPoi.pngczP7ioL.png
The prolog begins.
I decided to play on easy mode, so I had to suffer this tutorial where you can't even change the settings. I never played FE8 on easy, so I don't know if it applies to the main game as well.
Gheb has to run to Amelia to get an axe from her while she automatically will kill an opponent for you.
Since I don't want to force myself the unnecessary as stupid tutorial. I restarted the game and switched to normal mode.

Map

DTASyB7.png

Exactly the same as in FE8 but the enemies are different classes.

e9lM88x.png6zJbxCC.png4hzqNig.pngkk1bJ0w.png
Also one of the good thing(s) of this hack already: Amelia is more usable now. Does it mean that I like it? Hell no!
Well, I must admit her bases are pretty good for level 3 (trainee or first tier - I have no idea). She can use silver lances already which is nice... but look at her con. The other lance is a javelin with good accuracy, low weight and effective against monsters. A really good weapon. Noteable: She has six movement already.

0RmCwsO.pngAHW6epG.png2J9Veht.pngpD8vt2w.png
Here's the superstar of this hack: GHEB!!! He has a warrior sprite but I'm highly sure he's first tier. If not... well... I have a problem already. His bases are ok*. He's quite the powerful I don't want to do anymore comments about his weapon unless it's a rapier. He can rescue literally everything on Magvel... and even get resuced by his loli. So flexible!
* without checking the stats of the enemies before

JwO1YhL.png

This soldier is really tough! Look at his strength, speed and HP.

kS2hOTZ.png

... while the other is quite the typical GBA enemy soldier except for having decent defense. However his speed stat is quite "noticeable".

N1MwThj.pngwLkMVch.pngkD1FJ1o.png

O'Neill transformed into a knight. His defense might look insane but the rapier will do its job against him.

Note: The enemies have standard GBA movement.

An interesting thing in easy mode:

FsXiQua.png

This soldier can double Gheb in easy mode.

As you could see above that the speed of the "good" solider is only 10 in normal mode, so he wouldn't get doubled there.

That means easy mode is harder than normal mode - LUL!

Turn 1

Player phase
BjBy25c.png

Amelia pokes the strong soldier while Gheb will tank both in the thicket.

Enemy phase
mVMZaY2.png

first opponent raped

Turn 2

Player phase
OKgGhwn.pngGF8yFkE.png

The improved movement comes very handy for me right here. Also you see Amelia's problem with the silver lance.

Enemy phase
UiNLV55.png7H2GzVY.png

yawn

Turn 3
ELc4G7V.pngSIZXRtD.pngR5YG33D.png

Woah... a nice level up. However I'm afraid of that he won't become the fastest...

MV7MeBr.pngx3Mz6uT.png

Gheb has a "mission" to fulfill.

1J7kw2Z.pnglDfFqxC.png

lolipop

Chapter 1

Spoiler

N7KJkRI.png
... I must admit I really had to laugh when I read this.

4boSJaW.png
Oh hiiiiiiii!
(sry but a Tana-fanboy is here)

gGds87z.png
Caellach takes care of here.

Tana... is startled.

ovULRHN.png
She really has nothing better to do.

ZitXNDi.png
He wants to come to business.

DTpred5.png
... is she trying to hit on him!?

cdeREsj.png
Ok, apparently not.

MYMXsIf.png
He isn't the emotional kind of guy. He prefers a more a badass type of girl.

Mf3x3G0.png
She was just kidding.

sazzdwT.png
He has to guard.

zae5GHy.png
But ths dude has something against it.

b6hjEoK.png
Breguet turned into dracoknight but isn't able to kill the guard.

z8IpUJF.png
Nevertheless despite having one HP left the guard vanishes and Breguet can conquer Mulan.

BsZaCPA.png
ok

hx2xyWN.pngzw21Zhr.png
Gheb doesn't feel... well.

WeidtHu.png
OK, ok!

Map
Rk3ghiS.png
Chapter 1 has the exact same generics like in the original game.

EOHhSWJ.pngGXti4Dw.png
... However they don't have the same stats anymore. They are incredibly powerful and can oneround a base speed Gheb (mine is unfortunately). The swordreaver is good news for Amelia.

uXhz8Yx.png
The soldiers are a bit less terrifying but still not to underrestimate. At least Gheb won't get doubled by them.

oxXd8Iu.pngq3EtsBY.pngdVvjSqA.png
The boss is no real problem since he doesn't benefit from the throne boost for being a dracoknight.

Turn 1
Player phase
iRzNeDw.png
These enemies are only Amelia's job. She could be killed by two shots, but it's very unlikely to get hit by the swordreaver in the thicket. Also she has to use the Mastur Bait because if she equipped the silver lance , she would get doubled by both.

QpAS2Qp.png
That's how useful Gheb is.

Enemy phase
BKNTSCv.pngfN6l7DX.png
The crit and this great level make things a lot easier for me. The soldier doesn't attack her strangely.

Turn 2
ulj2c0d.pngccygWTU.png3RYs0Rf.png
Tana is so excited to see Ghebby.

Anyways two new allies:
hYgZfaE.pngZDAIdNV.png6Chtd0E.png
There's nothing else to say that her only use is to trade her three packs of vulneraries to her comrades. She's unusable! With her base HP and defense she'll get oneshotted by everyone except for javelin soldiers. She's even worse than Micaiah in FE10 hard mode. And on the other hand Tana does very low damage. She can finish off a soldier maybe, but this hack isn't made to babysit someone. Sorry Tana, I really like you... but no!

sxCvI53.pngNSBT2YR.pngJaQYgjb.png
Caellach is already promoted... and that's his main problem. His strength is nice, his defense is ok at best... but his speed is trash. Even the fighters in this chapter can almost double him. Also his luck... is... With his low exp. gain for being scond tier, I'm very worried about him in the next chapters.

SkQdFRS.png
Both get out for now. I try to give as much exp. as possible to Amelia.

Enemy phase
QSmuCdW.png
It's really the chance for her to shine in FE8.

Turn 3
Player phase
Bpq3Ys4.png
no, just NO

nKqgR5M.png
I'm sure that Amelia could solo this map easily, if she's placed in a thicket or fort and had enough vulneraries.

XHhbFif.png
Caellach will attract the fighter who has an iron axe.

WDv70y7.png04WXgcY.png
... why not

Enemy phase
EffhG29.png
Maybe it was a bad idea...

h6eMAEB.png4Q2oe3F.png
I didn't pay attention that the soldier had a javelin. Now I've a few problems.

Turn 4
Player phase
1yNGtkv.pngYsFfzEW.png
Only the javelin soldier survives. I hope he won't crit Caellach. Gheb uses a vulnerary, which heals 15 HP btw.

Enemy phase
xAwowCd.png

Turn 5
7PxSaWx.png2zReIsI.pnggXp0cPG.png
reinforcements - and one of them is a dracoknight
These reinforcemetns are a threat. The fighter and the dracoknight will tworound / double Gheb and Amelia. The soldier is weaker, but it will become tricky for me.

TCQpbWf.pngBuyRMvI.pngTaoAwuY.png
With some effort I can kill the javelin soldier.

jgLjo30.png
Speed and defense would be more helpful right now.

Turn 6
Player phase
eljdJ8e.png
Amelia has to solo them. I believe in her since her skill, speed and luck are high.

Enemy phase
LufyQU9.pngbgfJ7PA.png
Mastur Bait is also effective against dracos!? Excellent! That means she can get rid of the draco in the next turn.

Turn 7
Player phase
ie8xbtE.pngUvxBm1F.pngLOFsXdM.png
What a depressing level up!

fCXILip.png
Amelia is safe. The fighter and soldier can't kill her.

Enemy phase
VoM37xK.pngMizPszR.pngjmFLiHL.png
Wow, she's amazing! I never ever thought I could say a positive word to her... but this hack made her the MVP so far.

Turn 8
Player phase

• Tana gives a pack of vulneraries and the slim lance to Amelia
  • Amelia stays in the fort
  • Gheb uses a vulnerary and will be attacked by the boss

Enemy phase
Eq6m0Ln.pnglXnZvvz.png8gdUHck.png
Yeah, Fatman is here to save the world.

Turn 9
Player phase
8DUUrLr.png

Tana can talk to Amelia:
OUtRqJH.pngovaiDz2.pngVKfhARp.pnga
"a serious conversation"

Enemy phase
7ohjsz0.png

Turn 10
Player phase
HLYSVzC.pngUowDTtV.png6bszgdq.png...
porn

H6Evpge.png
Gheb, you really must lose a bit of your fatness - seriously! You may not get doubled the entire hack. :<

Chapter 1 is already done.
What can I say about this hack yet? Horrible as hilarious dialogues and balance... but this is only more reason to go further with this.
At least Amelia can prove herself finally.

In castle Mulan...
mQHL64k.png2kTJeCB.png

1yiQ98B.pnghUvzx7L.png

Caellach: When it comes at destroying, I'm the first who's here!

Tana: Sure, Ghebby!

xk1GBcp.png

... wait... Gheb wasn't in the bathroom yet. Oh no! ...

2orSJQ8.png

Hopefully he isn't stuck...

No, no don't worry. He came back... and recovered. Thank Goodness!

1mKlZIJ.pngO6fvTJa.png

more toys for Ghebby - whew!

a7oCTyd.pngafYkost.png
Gheb has the hard decision between a not so hawt blond soldier and two attractive pegasus knights.

uJVWt4y.png

Gheb is pleased.

f7TRwFV.png

bigmouthing

iwyrRO9.png

Gheb doesn't appreciate it at all.

Fu6CId8.pngGOWsUc4.png

n5BDXXJ.png

Ok, money.

Tbh I thought about sth. else.

C7AikKq.pngXFqE1tV.png8FBLRqd.png
Next time more reap.

Chapter 2 part 1

Spoiler

dJhR5ZN.png

ltzeAof.png

Yup, that's her name.

EPUrwpP.pngD0UiY5K.pngbLvSC04.png

His legs would be even sexier, if he transplated Moulder's mustache on them.

riPoa2g.pngrKravhY.png

bandits causing trouble

zWArSen.png

IWCHOo7.png

It's Riev and Cormag.

AP7sr9a.pngbER8M6e.png0VzPq2i.png
If they don't leave by their own will...

t71qxVC.pngwJ7eOAX.pngjM1iLQH.png

... they'll be forced to do it.

xWXOw7x.png

Riev: You're a weak and fraglie little boy.

Cormag: You can't even protect yourself, you old fool.

Riev: Nonsense!

to keep in mind: they're related in this hack (nephew and uncle)

KqSpopJ.pngfjpolq3.pngHelQJZU.png

I guess... she didn't mean the two but the bandits.

Failwhore's first act

Map
7y3ny3J.png
lJRHLkK.png?1

Chapter 2 also features the same enemy classes as in the original game.

HLsbhDe.pngaIUHjTO.png

But again they have improved stats but they're not as terrifying as in the previous chapter. Also some of them have hand instead of iron axes.

MKPleum.png8aX0rTy.png

Same goes for the boss.

9qca8Zi.pngxW5EaYc.png9ukfiSf.png

Vanessa became a dracoknight in this hack. But it really didn't change anything... actually it only screwed her. With her improved HP and defense she can take a hit, but she does exact only one more damage than Tana. She can be used as canon fodder, if someone's in danger... but combatwise she's really bad. Her main purpose is to rescue Cormag and Riev.

GWg4Sr4.pngCMpnb7K.pngAvHwnLV.png
Moulder, on the other hand, has his uses. He can take one hit with his good base HP and won't get doubled. Seven magic is ok for now.

4OKeD0l.pngyAE73pW.pngznbQNCQ.png

Cormag turned into a cavalier... and he has "Gheb-syndrom". With his base speed of seven, he'll get doubled by everyone. So much worse is that he has only five HP left. One hit will kill him. I have no idea, if he'll survive.

BOrnm2O.png2Af6kZD.pngT50rIKI.png

It's nothing different for Riev. Ge'll get doubled and PWND too. His 29 HP don't help him at all.

KtVjci3.png5n2ov64.png

This automatically means that I can't guarantee Riev's or Cormag's survival at the end of turn 1 because only Vanessa can reach one of them. Riev will be rescued first because Cormag...

1. ... is placed in a fort and benefits from evasion boost.
  2. ... has weapon advantage against the bandit.

=> He has 30% more evasion that Riev does.

Turn 1

Player phase

Visiting the two houses...
2aEZq4M.pngHLHutX3.pngMGIYjGi.png
Ooops... money

1ZuCGVc.pngUjw6Sby.png4Ffgt3M.png

I guess it's an elixir.

Vanessa rescues Riev and Gheb drops him, so he can recruit him in the next turn. Now I have to hope that Cormag won't be raped.

Enemy phase
gnV9aHK.png

GJ!

(I can't believe that no one died yet)

NPC phase

Cormag uses a vulnerary. It doesn't change that he still can get killed by one enemy.

Turn 2

Player phase

Caellach is going shopping:
sGwnyhv.pngMYaNbKg.pngTAJVl6m.png

You notice immediately it's different because you see the lightning sword at top. This sword is super weak but it gives you speed and defend boost. Exact the stats Caellach needs the most. With the obtained red jewel I'll buy a second one later.

Cormag is rescued too. Gheb talks to him:
mMonaw2.pngdOdXXPc.pngYdJDZb3.png
Gheb isn't interested in him...

53zcZcx.png9dzrukQ.pngs3vzffF.png
... but Caellach is going to help him...

iMeCwUz.pngjFXBjWP.png

... for a consideration.

Cormag talks to Riev:
IQaHquU.png
It already looks so retarded.

XZgoWJI.png0T7gNbz.png
Living together, dying together.

Enemy phase
JQjg1eI.png

The bandits are Caellach's job. In the fort he'll be safe.

Turn 3
SWVgBL5.png

couple of reinforcements

Player phase
y9TtXQz.pngBxLk0jq.png

Yeah, I seriously try to train Cormag.

Ygw3KOF.png
Caellach shall solo these bandits while the others shall deal with the reinforcements.

Enemy phase
FZfS59V.png

Turn 4

Player phase
X46SVct.pngiUE5kEA.png
The two enemies in the east moved automatically, so I have to retreat with everyone except Caellach. I forgot to let out Riev...

Enemy phase
Ru5ez0C.png

got hit 1/2

eD73dHQ.pngJTNa5mc.pngT3IrSAM.png
very quick fun

9UWyj3z.png

Eh... for a twostatter it could be worse,

nAs4Xpw.pngqRh9ne9.png
I must correct myself what I said about him in the last chapter. He's way more needed than I thought.

Turn 5

Player phase
BxgEUm3.png

As for the others... they retreat towards the houses

Tana visits the house in the southwest.
kPGYKnk.pngV3H1MRN.pngXFE5lgx.png

Instead of obtaining a pure water, this became another armory. The weight of shine is dramatically reduced, so I bought one. Unfortunately I didn't have enough money for a silver blade anymore, but I guess it's not too bad not to have it. It's inaccurate anyways.

Enemy phase
jq5vBKu.pngrlL4L5S.pngh1iM5Ei.png

Cormag could die here, but thankfully he dodges both 1/2.

Turn 6

Player phase
1YbJoWy.pngEityLuV.png9Lu3bCs.png
I can beat the two. The chapter is pretty much done.

Enemy phase
r8UJYVc.png

Turn 7

Player phase
td4Fr6a.pngSBspiow.png
Aww... if you just would have got speed... then...

Chapter 2 is completed... and I still have no single death yet... MIRACLE!!!

[spoiler=Chapter 2 part 2]
dBwx7Cy.png
It's ok. We forgive you that the fatness caused you a speech defect.

Qjpsd2Q.pngkMILaDR.png2wFD59c.png
Cormag is already annoyed when only one person spreads shit out of its mouth.

mV8qazT.pngZTuKpcr.png
Caellach explains his boss why he wants to keep Cormag.

GA4hatX.png4nskF3A.png
Gheb agrees and grants him a ... same-gender slave.

vT4RCgs.pngEoJYKMy.pngGIYZbUe.png
Vanessa: ......... haaaaaa......................haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

(they're still practising)

meanwhile
UZCOVJw.png1rVZW9G.png
Tana followed him secretly... and he's not concerned about it at al..

hwCQcnm.png

z1usj7M.pngRMgMtpl.pngRnTbSKP.png
Unironically one of the better dialogues... if I may call it "dialogue".

Ldis9Rq.pngg9KgU4n.png
It took one chapter to get to know with whom he actually fights... and for what exactly.

qSICcFg.png8UaJPGc.pngu8k7c3J.png
badass rules

zplAhTD.pngjsBbn23.png
Cormag: If you call it so... then...

hyl6b9u.png
Cormag is definitely the most pitiful character in this hack so far.

qPl8FqB.pngWXX2Nm4.png
excitement

RAzyAx7.pngeejkquP.png3hRFM0r.png
... poor Lyon...

Gwok5rj.png
same tbh

xUHfWRg.png
I guess he found what he was looking for the entire time.

[spoiler=Chapter 3 part 1]
o8nus7y.pngnKW34Yt.pngxZchIxy.png
what lucky bastards

65ZrNBj.png

rtiNgQK.png
Gheb: Haa... haa... I had to walk. I lost way too much fatness because of you.

0yCZJ3i.png3441ut8.png
That's the standard content of the dialogues of these two.

L4GfB62.pngcFlMZ1L.png
Now it's his chance!

Tcw2zcI.png
... I see you... and...

TnjKhjk.png5COjeRK.pngYon0hSg.png
Of course he doesn't refuse her favor. The ultimate chance that she'll be in his debt.

XT5KyC8.pngLqzu0Lt.pngmy8Qsc2.png
Selena: Because I have better taste than you!

AyARm6u.png
Gheb tells about the nightmare.

lxaTJK1.png
He seems to be here somewhere.

NyEvfTu.png
Gheb only helps them if he can connect it with a little snack.

pqoiFbY.png1Sr0yvH.png
such romantic

jqGs2Oh.png
Bazba overhears when two people have fun with each other.

7bJ9r5s.pngEbBHqmb.pngjCJtlrg.png
Selena joins with level 1 which means almost each enemy will oneshot her. But it won't stop me to use her because I need range attack user. Her bases aside of HP and defense are pretty alright actually. I hope she'll get fast improvement.

C3qoV4l.pngHng4LfL.png?1
Qc0XD6h.png?1o1dNL1x.png?1
Also the same enemies like in the original FE8. Since the chests still exist, it's expectable that Colm will appear. However in this case it's not quite obvious who'll be able to recruit him. I guess either Selena (because she replaces Neimi) or Gheb.

0J4Gt2Z.pnguMUI2gG.pnguFgv0ep.png
Thankfully the generics didn't become better than in the previous chapter... but still... they're powerful as hack. They'll oneshot and double Selena (aside of the archer). Caellach is the best bet to attract them, but be aware of this zero luck. With the lightning blade you can prevent a crit... but you don't want to use it too much. (However you can buy it after each chapter in the amory of the overworld map)

xAam4ba.pngdeTvZj1.png

Bazba is a lot of improved levelwise. However only his strength is scary. All the other stats are almost default. Caellach with the lightning can even double him. He's the best and only choice against him. (actually it's a good boss to grind Gheb)

Turn 1
Player phase
4TDn5Ag.png
Selena has a "few" starting problems.

KAXBsBv.pngYIukOwK.pngBNeEPwY.pngfLwpg6s.png
It took me almost everyone to break the wall and to kill this bandit. Thankfully no one can attack me right now. The number of enemies in this map is low, so I can attract one by another. I have no real time pressure. The thief doesn't scare me either.

NPC phase
F5zc3U0.png
14MPxSg.pngR6ufJkm.pngZ2uMxRS.png
Colm appears. Thankfully his stats are better than in FE8 (mainly speed), so he's able to steal some stuff. However his combat abilites are also awful with his 12 attack power. At least he could work as a good dodgetank against axe users.

Turn 2
Player phase
Selena can talk to Colm:
sslus65.png
Colm: What do you want?

zwJojcp.pnggGdJDLN.pngIDCGr5n.png
She wastes her money just to prevent thievery!? lol

aXhYvRp.png
He's as confused as I am.

1Sdaafv.png2HAlhVW.png
Of course he can't decline this "deal".

sdOaFG7.png
That's the support command.

So nephew and uncle are flirting right now:
TXsSmLW.pngiObZvii.pngkIqu4HD.pngPJIErIQ.pngdE1TvM0.pngpesn48J.png
fRpOl0a.pngAYgGEEn.pnglKUf2Rq.pngZFbX6oQ.png
It sounds a bit retarded... but this is probably the "best" dialogue I've read yet. It says everything.

RSRk2hh.png
FUCK!!! I made the first big mistake here. This brigand can kill Selena.
Will I get my first death... or will she show herself at her best and dodge twice?

Edited by Ayama Wirdo

Chapter 3 part 2

Spoiler

Enemy phase
H55kSQ4.png

OMG... she dodges both attacks. No death yet... still...

Turn 3

Player phase
5QLJkAS.pngu9bK5l4.pngvXvxD67.png

Amelia crits and gets a good level. However she's still far away from doubling enemies.

I play this chapter slowly.

Enemy phase
UHkCVi0.png

NP because Colm can steal it back. Both have the same speed (17).

Turn 4

Player phase
6ERdMBK.png

Colm gets his lockpick back and Selena and Amelia kill the thief.

Enemy phase
BcuS3K8.png

Turn 5

Player phase
FtNysCC.pngVz4KhEK.png

Caellach, Cormag and Selena take out this brigand. Her level up helps me a lot further because...

1. ... hand axe brigands won't oneshot her anymore.
  2. ... she won't get doubled by them anymore.

0QPttfQ.png

I'm sure this wasn't the content in the original game. Also I can't use it yet because I have no bowuser yet.

Enemy phase
C4vI015.png

almost baby damage

Turn 6

Player phase
DdS2sgX.pngmu19cwl.png
Selena and Riev take the archer out and gets a decent level up too. However he still will get doubled by everyone except for Bazba.

VFYEynT.png

This was definitely not in the original game. Caellach can use it.

Cormag is going to attract two enemies: A fighter with a steel axe and a hand axe brigand (who can double him). A risky move.

Enemy phase
6ijFpvh.png4MOLifF.png
phew... Heartattack count: #2

Turn 7

Player phase
SDqFHoT.png

Riev, Selena and Cormag kill the steel axe fighter.

1Vb0XxU.png7oOysPg.png
And Caellach, Amelia and Gheb can take out the hand axe brigand. The level up is once more fitting to him: disgusting

Enemy phase
GzAQ6Hr.pngFP19FHG.png

again double dodge

Turn 8

Player phase

kX6eMkg.pngqgKMJss.png
ty

I can't kill the merc because Amelia missed.

Gheb and Cormag trap the fighter who attacked Cormag.

Enemy phase
VqLMkwO.png

ridiculous damage

iIxABN7.png

Well, I should thank to his +2 HP from his last level up.

Turn 9

Player phase
9klOGJa.pngWXkCFCZ.png

alright for now... however she must level speed fast

2qDZX95.pnggIXNSv5.pnga4TPQzP.png
SPEED!

uKgoykm.pngOmPOCEn.png

Bazba is easy food.

Switched to the steel sword after this.

Enemy phase
qRCPTYs.png

this critrate

Turn 9

Player phase
Rv2dg1h.png
K88HRiV.pngUyHzBff.png
more speed, more defense - Nice!

TpYVrlx.pngYqHlAuY.pngfJVXJop.png
alright

roJ4Z4M.png

I almost overlooked a chest. Took me some turns to get it.

bHaFDIn.png
magic... Idc for anything else

Finished chapter 3 and still no death!

I'm proud of me! Well, I have to admit I was very lucky in a couple of times.

v4xfEMI.png

almost starving

BTRAbVt.pngRn57g0d.pngotExvjI.png3WaXFYj.pngIwgYNHu.png
We have only time for stupied stories.

cJ33iIm.pngIvn87wK.png
I think he's a little bit disgusted of Gheb's look.

i6Z7iF9.png7T9OrQM.pngFzNIEqW.pngBQWMNxm.png0PcdNZU.pngJY2WF5w.png

Gheb: munch. munch. ok... munch... but not my food... munch

gU86KGs.png
Let the romance begin!

fN7SihS.png

You're Caelly material.

0mPuTb8.pngOQF1glx.png

lol

HF32AF9.pngW1v4uOy.png
Wrong way to hit on him.

DsfOIIA.png

Caellach: :squeezedtangerine:
msmWIPI.png

ouch

eXGT7wV.pngnFhWyNl.pngFiCwVj9.png
poor poor Lyon

rXpCLaQ.png1uBmRr8.png
Some things just never will change.

meanwhile in
0vJsHvB.png
60n5atL.pnga3cfNtL.png
So Lute is Valter's commander. Another thing I like about this hack.

LbrfF2i.png

Yeah, I hate AIDS too.

gQyAbk2.png

Just the question if Valter will follow them...

qsrJFUb.pngCAWNtbF.pngd51X2Jo.png
Hotness must eliminate schmexyness. What a "competition"...

qDUGR6g.pngnYxGcNo.png

That's the Lute we love!

q7LQoc3.png

introduction of the douches:
GE9YXDJ.pngIbfp094.pngi0wZhB5.png
Syrene's chance to hit on both.

mfFoLTj.pngyyx8lnf.png
better not!

Chapter 4

Spoiler

QiINM7r.png
Fixed: Gheb is The Crap That Walks

NQcGkhM.png
Be prepared for the worst!

o6zspQ6.png4fK7BCE.png
I guess he's talking about monsters.

rRtR6C4.pngXV5B75g.png
These two as a couple is like combining heaven and hell.

yfPIpWU.pngteplGCx.png
Until Gheb's arrival they have to work together to defend theirselves.

7b6dKGn.pngfLp65yV.png
Almost!

S2vQytQ.png
Novala feels addressed.

t2AwsSe.png
Lyon's in former Lute's village.

Y7Ta1en.png
... the zombies or Gheb's pack?

Novala ia Arthur's replacement in this hack, so this cutscene is shown:
AevrSxO.pngWBpBK0H.png
Okay, two questions:

• Since when can druids use light magic?
  • Why the hell does he have 10% accuracy, even with weapon advantage?

Like in the original game this shall only demonstrate that light magic has weapon advantage against the eye ball. The crit is scripted.

Map
gRUzYrX.png
IGBOpFN.png?1
monster bashing

Yw4a74b.pngCC921Yz.pngepp0lNp.png
Novala is another one of these units with a pathetic base speed. However I can't deny his usefulness, because he hurts like a truck. He's amazing for doing chipdamage. Just keep it out of any enemy attack ranges and he'll be fine.

1klk4Dd.pngHuNOhmB.pngFjE6YK5.png
These monsters are bad, even in this hack. They have in average a physical and magical attack power of 15. Neither the bonewalkers and zombies can double anyone of my team, nor they can tworound anyone unless their name is Selena or Tana. The eyeballs can tworound some of my team but they can be taken down easily. Novala or Riev are excellent to pull them out. This chapter is perfect to grind your units, mainly Gheb.

rOL9gk5.png7NQ0Rds.png
The boss is pathetic, I believe even worse than in the original game.

Turn 1
Player phase
3eOBWrs.png
Also a good chapter to work on Novala's speed. He'll attract the two eyeballs.

h8aBaiy.pngLBfaRBO.png
I appreciate the weapon more than this hint, but ty anyways.

Enemy phase
RrCoNre.pngRuNyCCg.png
Do you notice? For some reason rotten claw count as axe in this hack and has a weapon advantage against lances? Interesting to know! Anyways she's unimpressed and crits both to death.

cjsuE9B.pngs2dNU3h.pnghUtStYd.png
Novala fulfills his job not as good as I wished.

Turn 2
uNZz89E.png
three more bonewalkers, all of them have lances

Player phase
KvpFTET.pngHEEOykm.png
His dodge is very handy, so he doesn't need to get rescued.

4x7R4VB.png
Gheb will handle the reinforcements.

IYSWGGV.pngENti8O1.png
UGH

Enemy phase
GbMDEtB.pngXDTEC8k.png
And I was right! Caellach with the iron sword has weapon advantage. I must admit it's an interesting feature, since this chapter has no enemy with axes otherwise.

21gkPK9.png7Wq2R5k.png
Gheb can double 2/3. I think it's the only chapter you'll ever see it. His level up is good... but still doesn't work to lose on his weight.

fWB6oY7.png
L'Arachel appears with two bards.

lXouMFj.png
same here

2MybLJB.png
Apparently she needs a bit decoration for the ghost train.

uiNTbx5.png
Tethys doesn't like their "aesthetic".

A6kOj6d.pngWfQxNeN.png
:smug:

0qQtVoM.pngoEuLZIn.png97nFgqS.png
Tsk... they just have no taste.

Turn 3
Player phase
i1U4b3T.pngjfTHR8S.pngllrY23w.pngu8qIImx.pngP5Rv4Il.pngg0NL7JO.png
Amelia hasn't got one bad level yet which makes me happy.
This map is the pure relaxation compared to the previous ones.

Enemy phase
oxr7Xdf.pngKxe1nro.png

Turn 4
Player phase
Riev finishes off the weaken zombie and Colm kills the weaken eyeball.
zpQ47CW.png
better... MUCH better

WPmDE5e.png
ok

Enemy phase
JWInSvn.png8uZrHve.png

Turn 5
Player phase
CO48iQn.pngIx2lBHz.png
four more revenants - one of them as a more powerful claw

gn14vGR.png
Nevertheless they're so weak that Gheb can solo them.
Selena kills the weaken bonewalker and Amelia is going to visit Lyon:
dbmoko6.pngtQQVbke.png
Lyon helps us now.

IORt0UL.pngn13xsIJ.pngQhu8SMA.png
Lyon is a sumonner with very good base stats for a level 1 unit. It's just the question, if he's first or second tier. I guess the gained exp. will give me the answer. Originally the summoner class is second tier in FE8, but it can't use anima magic.

HpvfWPI.pngUnVC1tK.png
He introduces himself with a crit. Also luna's accuracy seems to be improved quite a bit. (will show the weapon stats in the next part)
This hack has actually some improvements, I'm a bit surprised. Not everything is awful.

1tYWoAn.pngYfBRfh8.png
Hmm... his last level maybe. I don't know, if I should drop him since I've a second dark magic user with Lyon. However he's an excellent chipper. Difficult decision...

Enemy phase
rvskez9.pngaiW3nY0.png
Gheb kills 3/4 and gets another really good level up... but again... NO SPEED!

wtd7ydY.png
Here's the boss, who can't do anything.

Turn 6
Player phase
sLtIi2Y.pngkk8EVxp.pngjFj1MZx.png
Riev kills the boss and gets a not very helpful level.

This chapter was cheesecake.

qyq16wX.pngZV3LdAB.png
Gheb tells him about his fail-whore.

He also asks for help to defeat Gleb. Of course Lyon agrees.

K3WpyRY.png

Gheb gets sick again and has to look for a toilet.

So it's the chance for Selena to talk to Lyon:
OswOVPo.png5SZ3Wsq.png

LzXSY6Z.png

another (fail)whore

Z0S56ky.png

L'Arachel is in RAGE-MODE!

xo3WTQV.png

... ok

Yz5Sarg.pngxqKd4VM.png
Gheb might to know McCartney somehow...

iKF18ij.png2YRmWav.png

Tethys has a good taste in men.

After this short as weird introduction these three leave aready...

I dunno if I can beat chapter 5x. It's so bad... so terrible... ugh...

Chapter 5 part 1

Spoiler

Map story
Gheb reunites with his eternal partner, Lyon. With Novala, Selena and the rest of the posse in tow, they head for an arena... just to have fun. But what lies for them there? Lol, I dunno. Walking crap, or undead, like some call them, is appearing all over Magvel. Gheb does not care...

DSc4y1C.png
IW1Vs0u.png
It's the first boss from FE7!?

TTEu12j.png
He's going to have fun.

700nTvV.png
Suddenly Ewan appears and disturbs:

Ewan: Sorry!

He's lost but this dude has something better to do than to help him.
Ewan apologizes again and leaves.

YUzJPFN.png
You know that you were a kid too.

K5mGGKP.png
Whenever Valter appears, the excitement rises up.

Nyl1N2D.png
Can anyone tell me what an AIDS face is? I have no idea.

EYB8GbF.png
Valter praises my team and warns Gerik indirectly not underrestimate Gheb.

jFu6GEb.png
But Gerik ignores him.

n2eh8kG.png
Valters threats Gerik that he'll pay for his ignorance towards him.

hFP28Ji.png
Gerik doesn't give a shit to him.

zdHSqaj.png
Glen is sent to Renvall. He agrees with Gerik's order... after a little moment.

mKbY3eD.pngstHrCBv.png
Valter wants to score off Gerik and gives Glen an other order.

Glen asks for the reason, but Valter doesn't give him an answer.

v0z4zKP.png
Hopefully Glen won't pay for his naivity...

T6P5TBF.png42ludFq.pngsSTsBIx.png
... and nothing will change.

GYAJH2I.pngtUGLFsA.png
just disgusting

meanwhile
btuNM3J.pngnksGvmd.pngH8j0qmw.png
Ewan is captured...

ZBduIW7.pngA4iE0t9.png
... and Amelia notices it.

Gheb doesn't care about him and wants press forward to the arena instead.

sK1LVJT.png1SfAsPX.png
Ewan panics and asks for help.

RPKEwdT.png
Gheb shows him the cold shoulder.

vOaqDD4.pngMRJtakT.png
Amelia uses Gheb's argument as counter-argument.

FMAJ0yp.png
After a bit... he finally dedicates himself to her.

wtFIoVB.png
Ewan is relieved.

Map
6Cto8bv.png
1Hkd3Bh.png
Chapter 5 is almost the same map as in the original. The numbers of enemies is a bit increased and the two cavaliers don't exist in the original. I'm going bring Vanessa to this map because she shall visit the villages. I'm going to use the arena, if possible.

B4yJm8q.pngsLQsNEN.pngNOWWYcT.png
Welcome back to serious business! After the little breather in chapter four you fight "real" enemies again. Once more some of my units will get doubled by them.

JtEaucb.png
16 speed is ridiculous.

FLkLVyb.pngE7XYIW1.png
Also welcome to effective weapons! horsepenzor = horseslayer

Ral4gOb.pngoCnIMlL.pngcT0m0rV.png
Gerik is dangerous with the killing edge but with the improved movement of my units he can be taken down easily by magic users. I don't know, if he'll move. Saar was stationary, so hmm... However if Gerik is stationary too, he'd be a pointless boss. The chapter ends when he's defeated.

KNdpCYx.pngG2lJj3i.pngORBVHzv.png
Batta has nice bases for his level. He's like Gheb but with more speed and enough HP to tank three physical hits. If his growths are as good as his bases, he could become a very promising unit. Probably Ewan can recruit him since he's Natasha's replacement.

Y3GdFV3.pngHDFIBRy.png7PfF3V0.png
Here's Ewan who's forced for this chapter. His stats are just pathetic because he's a trainee (unlike Amelia). One papercut will kill him. Another problem is that he has four movement (two less than everyone else), so it's even harder to catch up the others and gain some kills. There's actually no reason to use him except for Glass's recruitment.
[spoiler=However there's a main reason to use him]He has ridiculous high growths in each stat.

Turn 1
Player phase
Vanessa visits the village in the south...
x8CaxHN.pngbDb88tt.pngkhzUD60.png
... where Rennac is inside and is quite unselfish (surprisingly).

As for the status boosts: I have no idea who to give them. I don't even know who should I train. If someone can give recommendations, I'd appreciate it.

jlStGQw.pngVw9SZ0U.png74qtBfh.png
just for fun

Also I made a mistake with Lyon. I oversaw that he can also use staves. I wasted a slot with Moulder here.

upohX2o.png
Amelia attracts the cavalier with the horseslayer and Caellach will hopefully weak and maybe kill a few enemies with the light sword.

Enemy phase
bp4aLMz.png
KzJkM1c.pngGGN5PNL.png0K1tq4V.pngl4ODHRf.pngPBk78Zx.png
The light sword broke. You see that he's fucked without it.

Turn 2
IbvcYZN.pngI0kUA1y.png
A brigand and a NPC bard arrive.

h8POOqj.pngYLngTKp.pnggLubWDo.pngD1s8aZ2.pngu7rnary.png
McCartney, one of L'Arachel's companions, appears as a NPC. He's a stave - I don't know what it does - and a hoplon guard. Apparently Ewan can talk to him.

Player phase
Caellach uses a tea and equips another lightning sword.

XZPfWQb.png
Gheb kills the cavalier and gains another typical "Gheb-level".

Enemy phase
yZZW4VD.pngFjkdL3T.png
I forgot to mention: Each axe user has a hand axe. And most soldiers have a javelin.

lSaWVcU.pngmMK0SSr.pngfrRCmYD.png1rHS7Kq.pngFzsOVJe.png0XVQFhG.png
He finally became lucky.

I guess it's not the best way to give all my exp. to my "Jagen" but I have clean the area fast to visit the remaining villages in time.

Turn 3
Player phase
Gheb and Lyon finish off weaken soldiers.

mxwnaOa.png
Caellach is in Batta's attack range. If everything goes well, I can get him in the next turn.

wS2WzoO.pnghRABLhg.png
crit

v81cReV.png
Honestly I didn't really care about McCartney. I think the enemies aren't going to attack him.

zFmSTHf.pngintsnjT.png
... DAMN, I was wrong! Of he course he was hit twice with abysmal hitrates.
Also why does he have a mage sprite in the battle animation, but a bard sprite in the map animation?

I replay turn 2.

JLBmuZo.png
With rescue, take and drop I could save McCartney. BUT Ewan can't talk to him.
I had to place Caellach on a different spot, out of Batta's attack range, to block the entrance.

Enemy phase
JBQLJBa.png7OT5A9E.png
Lyon misses.

Turn 3
Player phase
1XsXbOD.pngV76Bnqx.png
good first level... but again... NO SPEED

Addition from the last part: luna has an accuracy of 80

ztOvtMb.pngdiugRlE.png
Colm, Amelia and Riev take out the archer. Her first not so good level up.

XHC4Xoa.png
Caellach is in Batta's attack range. In the thicket and with the lightning sword equipped he should be absolutely fine.

Enemy phase
nHpNBcr.png
Batta steal the tea from Caellach. How can he do that?
Anyways it doesn't matter since I'll get it back when he is become my ally.

Turn 4
Player phase

Ewan talks to Batta:

Ewan: Uhh... Mister?

Batta: It's the little fucker... Can't you see we're in the middle of a battle? I should kill you right now!!!

Ewan: Ahhh!!! (scream)

Gheb appears.

Gheb: You're...

Batta: And you're...

Gheb: Glass's homie?

Batta: And you're his boss... I'm tired of working for these fuckers... I'm working for you now.

Gheb: I was gonna ask the same thing!

glu1EiM.png

ALRIGHT!

UAgtOc2.pngUvK5xMH.png
I have to keep McCartney away from any enemy attack ranges.

I'm not sure... if he wants to talk to Gerik... because no one else can do it. I don't understand his appearance in this chapter.

Enemy phase
OP0Xgmz.pngJDUoHkX.pngFFY1whc.png

Chapter 5 part 2

Spoiler

Turn 5
Player phase
ioXfxL8.png
reinforcements - As long someone is in their attack range, they won't go for the villages. These brigands are much slower than the other generics.

HYAxQxl.png
I'm tired of this game. He'll be rescued till the end of this chapter. I hope his survival will bring me sth.

89QpnDO.pngHqFmeOt.png
qdRBiQZ.pngKRS7VJT.png

boom

57tVmVN.pngt3swkeg.pngBCegkjk.png
PkTsws6.pngUrgJYkx.png39z9KNU.png
same items like in the original although the names are somewhat different

Enemy phase
v5qlssQ.pnghGelZJ8.png5GDRi39.png
Everyone does a good job... except for Gheb of course.

Turn 6
Player phase
tOvJDR0.pngmFEMVdw.pngyO8gh2p.png
Yup, Gheb is still Gheb.

vfoYEUp.png
NAuLp7y.pngFISW1nh.png3KfKesI.png
another shitty level
Riev gets hit and gets rescued after that.

Enemy phase
MRPpXcM.png

ZB3fWdy.png1XdjaOJ.png
Oh shit! He moves!

vW9RE8q.pngf2n3sZQ.png
Yeah... he showed his uberness - FUCK!

Deathcount: 1

I must admit I might have underrestimated the hack a bit. I expected that the bosses have the exact same A.I. like in the orignial game, but it's not the case here. Most bosses in FE8 were stationary except for like three. It's good that this hack made bosses scarier by letting them move, if someone's in their attack range.

Had to replay this turn. Just didn't need to attack the brigand with Colm.

eUwVITK.png
... However I was lucky here.

Turn 7
Player phase
jUrPKSv.pngx4rq1Yv.png8NH13DU.png
He crits him and gets a slightly better level up than the one before his death.

Turn 8
Player phase
WpvlMH8.png
more brigand reinforcements - The problem is here that they have hand axes and cover Gerik's attack range, when I attract them to the west. Gheb has to attract one of them in the direction of the arena.

Vanessa shall visit the village in the next turn. She can barely survive the merc.

Enemy phase
5EBaJ5n.pngoYgZmcO.png

Turn 8
Player phase
4XjjisF.png78L6BiX.png
Colm and Riev kill the weaken brigand. He gets a good level up. Speed and defense are more important than magic right now.

vzHpiIs.png
Caellach is going to attract Gerik. If he has the lightning sword equipped, his defense boost will make it possible to take a crit.
Vanessa is placed in the village but can't visit it yet. She uses a tea because she has to survive one more enemy phase.

abWQycA.png
Arena time!

MSn5fri.pngwKmU4WG.pngVTtHXio.png
Amelia wins and gets the same level twice in a row, sadly.

The arena in normal mode is absolute fair. The enemies aren't too fast and powerful, so it's very possible to train your units.

mmjruMG.png
Even Gheb can survive... but only because he hit twice. The opponent doubled him.

Enemy phase
TbBQlSb.png
no crit this time

wMUcZPc.png

Turn 9
Player phase

Vanessa is going to visit the final village:
6AWElr5.pngYetWH3b.pngMjNc2Mn.pngMBzmWp2.png
... at least Dozla can laugh about it.

7ImNl2x.pngHirf5FZ.png
Umm... I don't know what it is exactly. I guess it causes the opponent poison damage... but what's its attack range? Anyways if it's the case, an awful tome. Look at its weight. If it's eclipse, it's ridiculous good because of its high accuracy.

I could visit all villages in time which is very nice.

SxpH0m9.png3dHNygs.png
Colm gets an ok level for doing the arena.

TEutYLe.png
Riev could beat a myrm (!) because he could tworound him.

xobPkNx.pngH9Ng7GO.pngRH4NHRq.png
Adios!

wvPYuwq.pngrIaZbQ7.pngOGpYKyr.png
Looking for vemgeance!

FAWFyeA.png
They chill out in the arena...

Also I replayed this chapter because I got a hint that I should use Ewan.
Here are the updated level ups:
HcvNKY5.pngntmgn7z.png

pretty much the same

7KN8vz8.png9onn0xc.png

good level and ok level

ILN0oyV.pngwZsmANz.pngRgSOa1H.pnggRbqjj1.png

Ewan has crazy good growths, and he's still a trainee. He has so much improvement to become a literal monster.

NaeAWJO.png

not so great level - Also I might consider to bench her since Ewan will turn out great.

6N3ycBy.png
good level

u1uEHBd.png1K8shXk.png

great and good level

4dJU3vL.png
another fucking level for him

gMBtVGC.png

Good level but his low speed disqualifies him for the upcoming chapters. Cormag and his uncle are benched.

fj0ACUs.png

Gheb 2.0.

Colm and Selena reached the C-support whose conversation I skipped accidently.

Also I beat chapter 5x... and I'll have to tell some things I really disliked there.

(my choice of words was very moderate here to let you guys know)

Chapter 5x part 1

Spoiler

YG8qky1.png

meanwhile in
AKLAACK.png
fkH9S01.png
A black armored thing with a kiwi bill is talking to Valter.

GucP5U5.png
He or it always talks from it-/himself in the third person.

HnV6Hs5.pngK7t0oix.pnglmpDzzj.png
So Glen will take Orson's place and will betray a guy, named Glass.
(I noticed later who Glass is)

Kiwi understands.

LAXHTIR.png
Kiwi is Tirado's replacement. He / It has to hold castle Renvall.

xBHvnMv.pngpwb5tFJ.png
Kiwi gets it!

w0WeWNX.png
That's what everyone says!

IVwnfpu.png
This has to be Glass. It's the boss from FE7 you fight before Lyn gets her Mani Katti. The others are Glen, Renault and Marcus (from left to right).

ZwZv9yD.png5s5lpCs.png
Glass is dumb and forgettable.

jfbAVF1.png
Insulting is one his strengths.

uKfLOeo.png
I guess it shall mean: Brother, where are you?
(honestly I'm not sure, if these are spelling errors or unnecessary and dumb word puns)

S05jtu0.pngxOy3S0O.png
Remy?

ynB0CAO.png
Renault likes to use French words. Glass doesn't even know what French is. So the communication between them is a bit... tricky. Glass asks Renault to shut up to prevent any misunderstandings and jokes he can't understand.

qMpFUXr.png
... But Renault can't stop with it.

sxZTIoT.png
Apparently Glass can still understand French because he answered him correctly.
merde = shit, crap

c10MMsa.png
This hack teaches you foreign languages. Great thing, isn't it!?

This is easy to translete... because I can a bit French... but this hack doesn't require only language skills in French from you... so much I can say already. In the next chapter there's stuff I can't and won't translate.

Wo34mSc.png
Marcus comes up with Nergal quite suddenly... but he doesn't share his thoughts with the others and follows the others.

cDQBV7s.png
traitor

fH4v2sg.pngFlmlqjF.pngJu6nkcb.png
Zonta is preparing for Glass's advance.

EXLBGwg.png
Why the fuck does he call him Remy? I mean Reny would make sense, but what's with this m?

HZWm9Ij.pngKkArS2a.png
He just can't stop speaking French. Glass gives up...

Map
tlmtwUw.pngItPr5U8.png?1
WtloxJk.pngt22GP2s.png?1

This map is a seize mission. Unlike in the original FE8 you have four units:

zKAlloW.png9RlH3As.pngeAGsSp6.pngbVh6Q5a.png
Glass is the leader and probably the second lord besides Gheb. He's basically a merc with very high skill and good strength but low defense and HP. Peerless sword is a rapier. For some reason he has a steel blade which only will kill him in this chapter (you'll see later).

sAgCVu8.pnglMxy889.pngyXlF6wg.png
Marcus is cavalier with good defense but it won't help him because his speed is awful so double attacks by the enemy are very likely.

HkX2IbP.pngcIW3ui4.pngSy9bhIr.png
Glen is like Marcus, only with worse skill, HP and con. Pretty bad. Thankfully he's the traitor, so I might have him only for this chapter.

tDpSB6a.pngwpJeCTL.pngS2DWRQl.png

Renault turned into a hero in this hack and has nice base strength, skill and speed. But it doesn't change the fact that he's squishy. Well, his resistance isn't bad.

Now look at the enemies:
PXFGfB4.pngCD5p6dq.png
Welcome to the hell of chapter 5x. These enemies...

• double Glen and Marcus - awesome! Means both are superhard to use.
  • tworound Glass for the most part - even better :/:
  • have 40 HP!!! Ignoring Renault is impossible
  • are so fast that Renault can't even double everyone. (also don't expect to see base Glass doubling anyone)

More issues I have:

• no healer and only a limited number of healing items
  • Glen and Marcus have a steel instead of an iron lance which reduces their accuracy and attack speed. The lance with the lowest weight is the javelin which can be used by Marcus without speed penalty. Why does this hack give my units this shit equipment!?

OGwzFnI.pngZXEHu2C.pngwwoeXB3.png
Knights have lower HP than archers and druids!? I understand nothing anymore!
(also base Glass can't even double a knight)

It makes the chapter even worse that lots of enemies are magic users. Druids will tworound everyone except for Renault and the bishop with lightning has a decent critchance against my units. The only two range weapon I own is the javelin... a super inaccurate weapon.

I can tell you so much already: It'll be the worst chapter I've ever played in any hack. Stupidly designed!

Here's the easiest enemy in this chapter:
QNbrbuW.pngmKG7Nly.pngMdEOqQV.png
His speed is so awful compared with the others. With the steel blade equipped Glass with his rapier can easily oneround him.

(the only opponent base Glass can double!!!)

Let's begin with the hell trip:
Turn 1
Player phase
sqGqp0S.png
Advancing!? Not in this chapter! You must play slowly! Glen has to attract a soldier with a javelin.

Enemy phase
Z6heVnS.png
both miss

Turn 2
Player phase
KQLQxGY.pngiBfjRSM.png
You have to kill the thief immediately! If not, he will steal your portions - if even worse - your elixirs, and you won't be able to finish this chapter.
(I had to replay this chapter just because this happened)

OsQo2sN.pngUvYjqcj.png
This is the acuracy of the steel lance. Simply fantastic! Doh!

Enemy phase
mliQP0D.png
Glass can't take even two javelins. He is GLASS!

Turn 3
Player phase
RS0lW7L.png
One problem is gone.

SXHqZnc.png
More is coming. Renault has to block the merc and fighter. The mercenaries double base Glass.

Enemy phase
766vyRg.png
I'm not angry of him, if he kills. Renault gets pretty good experience despite he's second tier.

t54A5kr.png
Damn... it wasn't my intention to place Marcus in his attack range. Also look at the critrate!

Turn 4
Player phase
8IhHZYe.pngIIsoR4s.png
This is nothing else than a lottery right here. If someone misses with his 60s, you can say farewell to someone!

This chapter is pure luckbased - disgusting!

Marcus uses a vulnerary and attracts the archer.

Enemy phase
Marcus hits while the archers misses.

Turn 5
Player phase
xWwrXeO.png
Short bows can attack from melee range. Again: Look at this critrate! A crit would kill Renault.

2dkSIm2.png
Thankfully a crit at the right time.

Glass stands next to knight who guards the door.

Enemy phase
mm7RvgP.png9wZEpbs.png
A decent level, but speed and defense would be much more important right now.

Turn 6
Player phase
Glass kills the weaken knight and obtains a door key. Cormag opens the door.

Y3Eo4ua.png
Glass had to be rescued because otherwise the druid would cause me a Game Over.

Enemy phase
L1JXvs2.png

Turn 7
Player phase
KWRht0a.png
Renault kills the druid with a crit, obtains a chest key and an useful level up.

Glass attracts the fighter inside the chest room.

Enemy phase
8CJhL6r.png
Oh dear... he needs four shots to kill him.

Turn 8
Player phase
hSDHB4v.png
Thankfully this fighter was the only enemy which moved automatically. I can take a little breather for now. Glass uses a portion.

Enemy phase
Glass takes damage by the fighter again.

Turn 9
Player phase
Everyone stands still. Glass uses another portion.

Enemy phase
Glass takes damage again and has one HP left. Thankfully he can kill the fighter in the next turn.

Turn 10
Player phase
D7KgFec.png
After four turns Glass can finally kill him and gets a chest key and a mediocre level up. At least more speed, skill is maxed.

astojLc.png
instead of the killer lance

Turn 11
sKKGdaQ.png
lifesaver - You need it!

Turn 13
Player phase
MeFfNYf.png
I needed 13 turns to reach the north-west of this map. In the original FE8 I'd need like four turns without using Orson.

Enemy phase
oS0xu6t.png
fucking javelins

Turn 14
Player phase
y136IiY.pngGVZpQFm.png
My attempt to give the kill to someone else fails.

Support time:
Sgks1sl.png
I've heared of it too!

Glen: Why are you talking to me out of the sudden?

Marcus: I was told to? Anyway, I think you and I should support each other.

Glen: And, how do we do that?

Marcus explains him just stand next to each other. After that Glen asks about the beneficial of it. Marcus also gives an answer to that question. This could convince Glen.
=> it's basically a tutorial about supports

If you really think this conversation was already stupid enough... don't worry... it will become even WORSE!

meHjYso.png

trapping this cav.

Enemy phase
NyteFHn.png8EkAAdH.png

Thankfully he can take two hits here and crit the cavalier. It makes my life much easier right now.

Turn 15

Player phase
KHNT28Q.pngfa89xQV.png

Once more my idea of giving kill to someone else fails because the steel blade is utter bullshit.

IU8qAhf.png0Lyp1Zh.png

At least the killing edge fulfills its purpose.

Chapter 5x part 2

Spoiler

Turn 16

Player phase

3qBXfzk.png

I have to cross the rightern area of the boss because...

1. I want to avoid the druid is the left path.
  2. there's an archer in the room in the top right who drops a tea. I needed because otherwise my units don't have enough healing items against the still large number of enemies. I have to rush with Renault now who gets less damage than the others, consequently doesn't need as many healing items as the others,

Enemy phase
ymUbV8L.pngc2XOQlp.png
nice

Turn 17

Player phase

Renault uses a portion.

Enemy phase
YPKIuDx.png0vcktIw.pngc6dkI1O.png

one enemy less and an ok level - defense it quite nice here

Turn 18

Player phase
GwEHnOd.png

• Glass finishes the knight and gets defense... the only stat he really needs. His skill cap is >20, but whatever. He needs other stats than it.
  • Renault uses a tea and attracts the two cavaliers at the right of the map. He has the killing edge equipped now.

Enemy phase
PFZeeP4.pngHK3N49h.png
crit x2

QOvZHDw.png

again javelin sucks

Turn 19

Player phase
ZXnjf5O.png3ol3TdD.pngrnR9bCW.png
decent level... but no speed makes his defense stat pretty much pointless

Turn 20

Player phase
EEU6GPy.png

I have to cross the path without standing in the attack range of the units inside the throne room. There are couple of magic users and a javelin user inside. Renault attracts the archer with the tea.

Enemy phase
C7oajj2.pngexETPLZ.png
excellent level - the archer misses

Turn 21

Enemy phase
bpAbXG9.pngutdDXkB.png

Turn 22

Enemy phase
lQGWTA4.png

This chapter is so annoying because it takes forever.

Turn 23

Player phase
EC27xDV.png6U0CjRB.pngx9LQKIk.png
Without it I couldn't beat the remaining enemies. All portions are gone and I believe I just had one tea left till I obtained this one.

Enemy phase
M2TcJxO.png
It took me two turns till I can beat this dude. Yeah, I try to give as many kills as possible to Glass and Marcus. That means it'll take some time. It's the perfect opportunity to grind supports.

Turn 25

Player phase
PaXQMhB.png

I overlooked this mage right here. Glass took massive damage by the fighter and wouldn't survive the mage. Thankfully Marcus can block here. However an archer also can attack him.

Glen attracts the knight.

Enemy phase
4Ec1Bkx.png426lPXE.pngTZKibFD.png
Actually I'm very worried that I'm not able to kill them in the next turn.

Turn 26

Player phase
M5rmrly.pngDZU9mOc.pngPOZGDG8.png
I can only beat 2/3 but it doesn't matter because Renault can block the mage who won't kill him.

Enemy phase
zsgxjNt.png

Turn 27

Player phase
odtCuZ2.pngjYBXdTi.png
He misses the first attack, so he takes damage. His level up is shit.

More supports:

Marcus: Sir Glass.

Glass: What is it now? Are you gonna rant about Nergal again?

Marcus: No.

Glass: ...

Marcus: ... Yes.

Glass: Damn it, Marcus. Outta my sight.

Marcus: No, wait! I meant to talk about how we got there.

Glass: Wasn't it through some portals in the sky?

Marcus: So you don't remember? At all?

OaMAkGX.png

I totally agree with him right here.

Marcus: So that's why he adopted this new personality.

If you didn't understand this conversation, don't worry! You weren't the only one. ;)

Enemy phase
n38T5QO.png6mntliE.png
His defense is great but it won't help me unless he doesn't level speed finally.

drc4DDB.pngENLGdZn.png

... WHOOPS!!!

Turn 28

Player phase
mgPQrqn.png

If you really think that the two previous conversations were stupid and pointless... well... then this one will show you a quite new dimension:
iWT72xK.png

If you really haven't got the impression yet that this hack has a stupid plot, then you have the ultimate proof right here.

Glass: Huh?

Glen: Oh, nothing. I just heared about that among the troops.

pf81rSw.png

Well... what the fuck is with this support conversation!?

I guess you can think for yourself what's happening next. Glen tells him about the beneficials... but he mentioned them already in the conversation with Marcus.

lHUao1i.png

You're fucking nonsense... what am I talking about!? The entire hack is fucking nonsense!!!

You know what!?

I'm so tired of this shit right now... that I'm going to end this chapter fast. I still needed like ten turns till the end because I had rescue, take and drop pretty much each turn just to save elixirs.
FJugRuv.pngchkrRcI.pngDGplmd3.png
It's ok at best.

EEFhHAL.png
O91yI8Y.pngOMIQx2h.png
vFCcj1a.pngfWRiJNd.pngAlpdTQN.png
You won't believe me how much effort and how many turns it required to give the kills not to Renault.

Bosstime (after like turn 45 or so):
ofiPYuW.pngs89PTaB.png
iSE5tf9.pngiw6rfnC.pngHELMFgT.png
easily onerounded

7Lzr50a.png

Well... I take the speed. Glass is far away from being good, much less great.

Get out of here immediately before I start to vomit.

d80snCb.png

lol no

xsXef4K.pngTsctQV7.pngKbF4OpG.pngEI93oh9.png
Good advice!

BulqMSX.png

what a coincidence

They're going outside.
M5UXXvM.png

They're fucked!

gkfOlrp.pngiIbon7t.png

... But Glass has them already.

Glass: Why the fuck would I do that?

XnP4mFI.pnguXmAGP3.pngXyklz83.png

Glass refuses in "friendly" manner.

SvR58hd.png

Glass: Look fucker, I can smite your asses all day if you want! There's just one damn thing that bothers me... how the fuck did you get here so fast?

(tip: ask the guy next to you)

Ephraim: But his hotness is wise.

SKq73Iw.png5H81HSA.pngmQs9y0g.png

The last time Glen will "help" them.

This chapter was hell... but the upcoming one won't become better. Quite the opposite: Fuck of War and another "interesting" mechanic.

Chapter 6 part 1

Spoiler

mZ9ENBv.png

the fanatism

As you can see from the chapter title. this chapter will require Spanish skills from you. Since I don't really have them (except for trying to translate some words from Spanish into French), I won't be able to tell you the content in this upcoming conversation.

YwFQHcU.pngOcg2KKB.png
Lute sends Knoll to stop Gheb.

rQKVz9T.png

totally

(this was easy to translate)

KQsW85j.png3afryLc.pngcNYS6A7.png
I won't fail, milady.

LmPQHTF.png

Lute's leaving.

3Y57tbR.pngVqEEoo1.pngzeaFvYv.pngoQuRFmu.png
Knoll introduces himself and asks him, if it's Gheb. Of course Gheb doesn't understand Spanish, but Knoll understands English apparently. Lyon notices it.

wDtItyl.pngCIiMFR5.png
Look for yourself what that means.

(last word means immediately I guess)

fGAreCh.png

Gheb is also tired of this conversation as me.

isIGQJm.png2GtrdRb.png

Sth. with pwn

ttDg3Iy.pngnEwrqdP.png

Ross will be used as hostage.

nN5leRg.png

The monsters here have a meal... or somewhat.

c3LsEy4.png
It's obvious Ross shall be served.

UDmZKVB.png

yeah... unfortunately

uUW2O7J.pngfWcNzhQ.png

preparing for death

vwagx80.png

Knoll teleports to somewhere else.

cEkemW0.pngko1V9Tw.pngnn02tE6.png
Gerik changes side although he prefers his former commander.

Map
fexGqQ2.pngJMGeIY4.png
2IFvEMt.pngNHcVRi3.png
Chapter 6 is a fug of war map. It's the hardest map for me, if I play Eirika's route. This already says that I'm really worried about this chapter.

The boss is Knoll who is on the same spot as Novala was. When he's down, you've beaten this chapter.

You can see this enemy only, if you place Colm correctly.
gdBrxV2.pngZ8KmR38.png
Two-digit numbers in all important stats means trouble for me. Now they can double even Batta.

However I found out a good trick to make my life quite a lot easier.

There are couple of NPCs right here:
rHgOGop.png8zEHCjU.pngpJrbLt8.png
LlqDikG.pngn0Oda0d.pngbmG6lSx.png
A generic and Ross, both are journeyman, both have like no stats and will be wrecked by everyone. I'm pretty sure Ross and the stave from the generic will be the reward, if they survive. Easier said than done, though.

G480MNM.png4HI2KZS.pngw7P3xwI.png
Gerik joins... with lower base level and lower bases accodingly. He can still take two hits but his nerfed strength makes it quite hard to use him.

Turn 1
Player phase
SUfjbh2.png
Amelia attracts two enemies right here:

iGCUd4X.png4RVMThS.png
Again soldiers with 40 HP. At least Amelia is fast enough not to get doubled by one of them.

Enemy phase
v9G1Uxl.png
no damage at the beginning is very nice

Turn 2
Player phase
dzIELId.pngzAUcTUg.png
Lyon and Amelia kill the merc. A not very good level up but her strength is capped very soon.

cL4G61t.png
Gheb and Caellach kill the soldier. I totally forgot to give him axes in the last chapter.

eMopONe.png
Colm detects lots of enemies.

WufPoqS.pngDmfDvi0.png
Gheb is in the attack range of this druid and a couple of cavaliers which could mean his death already.

Lyon summons a phantom who shall as canonfodder to save Gheb.

POuPmTT.png
The village turned into an armory and sell this lance which only can be used by one unit (Kiwi?). Unfortunately I didn't save enough money in the last chapter. However this lance isn't very good. It's like a short spear with an improved crit rate. Not worthy for this price.

Enemy phase
ZahB96F.png
Here's sth. (a mechanic) I fucking don't understand. This warrior attacks me from literal nowhere. (his appearance was shown neither on the map nor his movement during the enemy phase). It's like a ghost. First I thought it's a bug... but unfortunately it isn't.

dwCqxSv.png6a5zK3b.png
ugh

NYlcbI2.png00DSGJz.pngCKesnQA.png
Colm almost dies again. His level up is good.

At least Gheb is safe.

Turn 3
Player phase
1ZZNG7W.png26DVomd.png6GQz992.png
2/4 are kiled.

I have a trick:
IpAzO29.png
In this hack thieves can also steal weapons like in the Tellius series, if their speed is the same or higher than the opponent. A nice as broken feature which can save my ass in difficult situation. Another feature I appreciate!.This hack has potential but most of it was wasted.

XPV8RdP.pngUpPpm0q.png
Gheb's rapier can oneshot cavaliers which is awesome. His level up is typical. Does he 0% speed growth?

rECL9KC.png
just for the exp.

Enemy phase
vau1X1k.pngkkfyH4U.pngS76DVpJ.png
The phantom survives.

Also there are enemy monks with physics who heal.

Turn 4
SRxNePn.pngFfCbAIB.png
reinforcemnts here - again a bit slower than the others

Player phase
3tLsByO.png
QWTnP68.pngWGtfvl4.pngAPQdjww.png
KSWRmxL.pngl1OQtAB.png
alright x2

YSpMZDG.png7nzSe4T.pngnhwtpb2.pngU6PuQkl.png
perfect and good

I must admit this chapter goes much better than I expected. This area is completly cleared for now.

Enemy phase
pZtIR7C.png
... And again these fucking ghost warriors.

fLmO2kF.png
Well, poison won't do only one damage, then she'll be fucked.

vcnvugf.png
Idc for this death...

Bn8Jfcv.pngRCX41eV.png
... and not for this one either. RIP, Selena!

pXNJ5Rj.png
WOW!!! Four ghost warriors here! I don't know what's with them... but this sth. I never ever wanted to have in FE game / hack, much less in a FoW map where your sight is already limited.

Turn 5
7PWjFNj.png
God saved her!!!

Well, since Amelia survived I won't replay. Idc for Selena's death. She'd be outclassed by Ewan anyways.

Another thing about these warriors. They're invisible on the map but you can't pass them and you can attack them, which is sth. at least.

Player phase
VEr2C51.pngWNghf4I.png
Here's one of them.

Wait a moment... this dude was orignially a fighter from the original game. I think all fighters from the original map turned into ghost warriors in this hack.

SgTTbo0.pngE01Xupp.png
What do my eyes see!? SPEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD

BY9SuWr.pngCXCXoYO.pngycZxEIM.png
Her latest level ups became worse and worse.

lkXx6BZ.png

That's a cheap way to disable the enemy.

Enemy phase

mMz2Z2S.png

Chapter 6 part 2

Spoiler

Turn 6
Player phase
ooHCd68.pngyBgjKYQ.png
Batta can finally do some shit.

8wvohkR.png
Stealing in this hack is almost as fun as capturing in FE5. I must say: It's a great feature, even if it's a bit OP because you can equipped weapons and staves unlike in the Tellius series.

XV9LZLm.png

VofK9Vi.png
The phantom detects Knoll.

IAjboDw.png166HmVh.pngFiCEmjp.png
Knoll can be quite nasty. He's very powerful, has decent speed and enough (ridiculous high) con to use nosferatu without speed penalty. Either let him attack first, or steal his nosferatu. I'll do both. ;)

Enemy phase
2O4tUDa.pngVPqTqF4.png

3xdu4Gs.png
Don't worry. We're coming!

Turn 7
Player phase
siPCLe7.png
I still have this and the next turn to save Ross.

LdVo0BG.pngITlPd2t.pngNnLot6D.png
unnecessary crit... but I take it

Gl5drhp.png
Wow! Amelia can almost oneround him. I really hope for no more surprises in form of hidden warriors. Under normal conditions I can beat this chapter in the next turn unless Amelia crits in enemy phase.

a8bpe8l.pngw7c1Xca.png
Doh... how shall I train you!?

Hc569PF.png

Enemy phase
Kr62Owq.png6y4ju8m.png

IN0eetT.png
Shut up! You're as good as safe.

Turn 8
Player phase
p82mYaT.png
ty

Z1GSbPM.pngXzSRjvR.pngOwdKL8y.pngtSGMKuo.png
Ugh... that's an awful level for his growthrates.

I hope I can bring him to level 10 in the next chapter.

YRd6CfK.pngRb3fgdw.pnghGUGpBX.png
Hasta la vista! Finally a good level again after a quite while.

This chapter went much better than I expected... even with these stupid invisible warriors. But still if they were visualable, everyone would be alive till now.

fIpTnLq.png
Ross: ... thanks!

Lyon: Are you hurt?

Ross: A little bit.

Lyon asks for Moulder to heal Ross.

pIkkHpl.png
another reward... but I didn't get that stave

RXv8lSM.pngrl9stYW.png
Knoll is still alive...

6fxliCg.png
... and Lute doesn't let it change.

O5W8qbM.pngmUAJUZ6.pngoasHZuA.png

introduction

Hys8FuX.pngGoQsHUf.png
I think he just wants to stay close to her. Who not honestly?

Tu9pC8i.pngbxGFl8r.pnglt2vC3p.png
Lute's conversations are still hilarious... even in this hack.

Gheb isn't amused about her words at all.

Gheb: Feck her.

0iY8nyN.png

Chapter 7

Spoiler

ZlKBNUh.png
TOlxTCx.png
Gerik tells him that they work for Kiwi. However doesn't give him information about him.

jamzHsl.png5H5cktx.png
Ross is introduced the party.

FeTLvMB.pngqROQjfo.png

another toy for Lyon

jAdDlEW.pngM0GqKlq.pngSl2ZR3Q.png

Ross doesn't feel comfortable with girls around him.

MyMqVdn.png4YTvTks.png
Idk... I don't even know what that exactly means.

It's the final battle before the invasion Renvall's. so everyone makes a short speech:

Tana: Surely, schmexyness, sir!

Caellach: Now this looks very fun!

Moulder: I lend my service, as always.

Vanessa: I am your loyal fail-whore, sir fat lord.

Cormag: Uncle, don't get in the way...

Riev: Look, sonny... allright...

Batta: I'm Batta the Beast! These fuckers won't know what hit em!

Ewan: Umm... I can help a little too...

Amelia: We're all ste now, schmexyness, sir!

Gheb: Gud, gud! Let's-a-go!

Ol3gniD.pngQXb3d7H.pngQRaySRW.png
Ross is one level lower than in the previous chapter, but has slightly improved stats strangely. Idk, if he has similar growthrates to Ewan. I try to use him somehow.

t52Ee2L.pngxXDO5t6.png?1
cDTDxBv.pngsZbSLDi.png?1

lpDhuz1.png?1mQpZoox.png?1

Chapter 7 is a small and relative simple map. After the previous two hard chapters, this should give me another breather. The placement of the enemies isn't quite the same like in the original because you see cavaliers and the first pegasus knight here.

TAxjGpM.pngeYAwmXY.png4QcWl6N.png
I wouldn't say anymore that they're too tough anymore.

93P8B17.png

Even Colm can't double him.

mjng3hC.png

This mage has a stealable energy drop.

vBXtXks.png

They're only as fast as the cavaliers.

3eY9qne.pngL8aroJs.png6Ll44t7.png
Boss is still Murray and he's still a cavalier... but his level and stats are improved. Almost maxed strength, 15 speed and 48 HP make him a tough boss. Actually no... because I have Colm who can rob him. :P

Turn 1

Player phase
kOganrl.pngkQVzYbM.png9SCLgo8.png
only two more

Enemy phase
RhymF0v.pnglYF884u.png
thankfully no crits here

Turn 2

Player phase
Vq6zvvm.png1VrI2rD.png
Amelia and Ewan kill the cavalier. Only one more level left.

oen6rQU.png

Comag and Gheb kill the peg. knight.

For this chapter I could bring way too many units. Cormag and Riev are only back up. Ross can't be used properly because of his low movement. So I really use like six units only here.

LU1IGYq.png

Caellach shall poke.

Enemy phase
dT2nAE0.pngWbekdLU.png5WE7LJq.png
Well, it wasn't the best idea. Stole me two kills.

Turn 3

Player phase

• Gerik kills the weaken druid. He gets way less experience than the others (= regular HM experience).
  • Caellach attracts the other fighter in the south-east.

Enemy phase
DNF7omq.png

Turn 4

Player phase
jLlVNHG.pngqU5NDlB.png
Colm and Ewan kill the fighter and Ewan is ready for an auto promotion now.

fOBrEq9.png

no crit - even worse he gets hit

Amelia blocks the myrm and archer from behind.

Enemy phase
RNOPg6A.png

w08L8VP.png

Are you kidding me!?

Hf7wZ1L.png

Pfft... I'd let him die right here.

This chapter is easy... but nevertheless I almost lost an unit thanks to the RNG.

Turn 5

Player phase
QviOD4n.png

I don't expect a hattrick, so.

PmkR1nO.pngr6jQBlH.png

Gerik did hins job and Caellach gets a good level. For a prepromoted unit he has decent level ups so far.

IvMDRkw.png

Enemy phase

• Ross got hit by a long bow archer - no double attack
  • A merc attacks Caellach. Both take damage.

PLGrBIl.png

Turn 6

Player phase

4737jB7.pngM06jMfa.png27ahFsT.png

His res. growth is way better than his speed growth unfortunately.

FatcUvh.png

No, just NO! I won't let come the pain over me with him.

U9ebFdu.png

Amelia and Riev kill him instead.

Enemy phase

ASiRvR3.pngsTkLR60.png

Thankfully he leaves the mage alive because he's the one with the energy drop.

Turn 7

Player phase
K4H01I8.png

I think he's the best user of it.

• Caellach has to kill the weaken merc, because he's the only one with a decent hitrate.
  • Gerik kills the mage.

Wkipzbb.png

... I take the speed.

Turn 8

Enemy phase
fZJ2sn0.png

Turn 9

Player phase
OH7DykJ.pngWp3OFWk.pngarXC6sH.png

Chapter is almost done. Supereasy for Gheb-FE.

Enemy phase
YU6c7KU.png

Gerik benefits from his obtained speed point. He can double this fighter.

vmqouHD.pngRzuxcS2.png
a shitty level up for missing

Turn 10

Player phase
ZtZWQ2c.pnghWdXa4q.pngNK652lw.png
Most of the stolen items will be sold. With the money I want buy as many lighting swords as possible.

38cMoTv.pngEbEx7hh.png
alright

Turn 11

Player phase

Bosstime:
TDaFvBa.png

Sry for being a cheap bastard here.

WFQobeX.png

GOD, DAMN IT, COLM!!! It was his third onestater already.

57CxRPa.pngwBdRPrl.pngLr4fTu2.pngRgO8fjW.png
Discovery ... I just noticed in chapter 7 that Gheb can use bows.

Enemy phase
3SCn5Z4.png

whatever

Turn 11

Player phase
qS1QfzJ.png

He's naked now.

ibnWwJV.pnglxj7P68.png9Wy0K07.png
Hitting him is quite hard.

Turn 12

Player phase
L8jTJdx.pngO7GqZ8K.png9jn6b54.pngqfsNUFp.png
The crit wasn't necessary because I wanted the kill to someone else. But therefore he gets another great level up.

However I can't end a chapter without a great support conversation:
R0ZcT3n.png

so "romantic"

(keep in mind that's only the C-support)

Amelia: Oh! Um, sir Gheb!

Gheb: Wut, loli!?

Amelia: I uhh...

Gheb: Do you love me?

Amelia: Y-yes I do.

r3xCxw1.png

... but not while this conversation, please!

Amelia: Ahh, uh!

Gheb: Wut, loli?

Amelia: Why don't I freshen up then... Hehe?

Gheb: LOL. You do that, loli.

Amelia: Uh, bai, brb.

Gheb: Wut's taking her so long. ... Loli!

RirZV56.png

But he isn't...

eMRvWkp.png

... but therefore Renault.

Oh shit! I've a very bad feeling about this!

(I might lose Renault)

Edit: Closing the second poll since I've completed chapter 8. I'm going to take Glass's route. I might show one floor of Valni and one skrirmish.

Chapter 8 part 1

Spoiler

YA5BwVV.png
0i34GQ1.png

traitor

Gheb: Who captured Glass? That's not supposed to happen!

Renault: It was Kiwi's forces. He's a cunning commander, monsieur. Kiwi is the part hired by Gleb.

Gheb: Gleb!!!

Gerik: Kiwi... At that's right. Creepy guy. He's very good at what he does.

JPSBn4H.png

Renault: Let's continue onwrds sir Gheb.

oMK0O9R.png

Kiwi appears.

FwV1Rhu.png

Of course Gheb doesn't know how weird he looks.

Kiwi: Why, does Gheb know Kiwi?

Gheb: Well, fuck-duh!

vneHW0M.png

Umm... what?

1ORZ6FH.png

He's not really subordinated to Gleb.

Kiwi: And French guy.

Renault: Oui?

T1mUvU9.png

So, Nergal came back to this dimenison!? ... Ok!

oKv7iP3.pngzdoh3Y7.png

... he's not very happy to hear it.

Gheb: What the fucking hell?

jDrn8bx.pngrhGBP3B.png
Gheb gets the confirmation that Glass is here.

Kiwi: Search for Kiwi, search for your commander. This is a game. Kiwi promises it'll be fun!

qYdNfr7.png

Challenge accepted!

It's exactly that what Kiwi wants. A cat and mouse game.

r4R8ui8.png

The bridge explodes and Kiwi disappears

Gheb: The Kiwi is pissing me off, big time! I'll use my special surprise attack to blow his fucking head off!

Map
kJhQgYf.pngnSeGWB8.png?1
uH8u2fu.png6rw5Zby.png?1
6kYNani.png?18L6WPRG.png?1
I believe chapter 8 has less enemies than in the original version. Idr, if the mages inside the throne room were only hard mode exclusive. Anyways a few enemies were replaced. For example in the single chest room two cavaliers replace two armorknights.

ECPZpDz.pngnLqi8aF.pngV1xsQr2.png7M1b1MA.png3hSL7UA.png
Honestly they're not really stronger than two chapters before, so my team should be more than a match against them. Of course some enemies still will double a few of my party. Their equipment is standard for the most part: Iron, steel and 1-2 range weapons. One enemy knight as an axe reaver.

v4HQOqa.pngE34jbCm.pnguSZLjxM.png
However this myrm is a serious problem because she has 25 (!!!) speed and a high critrate. Only units with >10 resistance should fight her. Ewan is your best bet. When Glass and Co will appear, they have to wait till she's defeated.

u4OjcCr.pngQRrT1f4.pngr3sTSM0.png

Tirado's replacement is Kiwi. He's only first tier but he has maxed strength and defense and 51 HP. However he's very slow. He has two nice spears and the axe reaver. Defintely worth to grab them.

Ewan's promotion
YBJamLj.png
Unless in the original game trainees need a special promotion item. In this case it's the orion's seal.

vSM2Dpw.png8KjCM4K.png
Honestly I like druids more, but I promote him to a monk because of two reasons:

• He's already trained in light magic.
  • I've Lyon as dark magic user already and Riev is benched.

Now he'd take exact one damage by the myrm with the lightning sword.

Turn 1
Player phase
6yK6ERL.png
Amelia and Ewan kill the archer. Ewan needs power grinding in this chapter.

Mf7aJQ7.pnguSX7jHG.png
A good start! The speed is very welcome.
I forgot to tell another thing about Batta: He can't only steal, but he also has canto (even after attacking). Idk why, but I shouldn't complain about that.

wm3Lv54.pngV3fiw4e.png
Gheb pokes the soldier and Colm disarms him.

Enemy phase
lRuBhgv.png
At least he dodged.

70LeJJr.png
He gets doubled.

Turn 2
Player phase
1SKiShY.png6pKmtaf.png
Glass's party arrives, even with Glen.

ZFHhpIC.png
His cooperation saved his ass.

Glen: There's a lot I can tell you...

Glass: Not now, there's people to kill.

d3E50nc.png
Umm... what? I can assume he meant his open side. Mr. Hyde = Mr. Hide ... I don't know...

Renault: Oui.

Glass: All of you, get ready. I think we have some friendly company.

vMUygzo.png
Now I have a big problem: Glass's group will stand still for now because they're not able to fight the myrm with the lightning sword. And I know from the original game that three cavalier reinforcements will appear later on. And I'm 100% sure that I'll be able to kill only one of them. Since Marcus and Glen are so slow that they'll get doubled, I'm highly sure I'm going to lose one of them.

qG1IqYg.png8MSuFCv.png
Renault's level and equipment is resetted which will make my life not easier.

54b5Y4K.pngpjk4mlF.png
Ewan and Amelia kill the myrm. A mediocre level is the reward.

7Ff5pOv.png
Gheb oneshots the knight with toxic lance and works further on his offense.

Batta kills the disarmed soldier.

Enemy phase
VG90L9c.png

Turn 3
Player phase
LD5owQg.png
Ewan kill the knight gets an expected splendid level up. Now he wouldn't take anymore damage by the lightning sword. Excellent!

3eE5V8d.png
Gheb opens the door with the chest. A little bit risky because four enemies can attack him but he should be fine since he can oneshot everyone (with Amelia support).
(wishful thinking)

Enemy phase
93HutEB.pngpj4Wp6h.pngCtqxZCZ.png
Defense is good... but speed would be quite nice too now.

2a92PEu.png
DAMN IT! She has a sword which makes it impossible to oneshot her... and so he could get doubled!

Wd3bPOk.png
Phew... another heartattack moment

kx8MQUj.png0ik1eRm.png
Amelia can even oneround the druid - nice!

Turn 4
Player phase

• Amelia kills the weaken steel sword cavalier.
  • Ewan kills the weaken archer.
  • Gheb oneshots the javelin knight.

GAcFi8r.pngZc41Qlv.png6qCkaJc.png
three bad level ups in a row

Turn 5
Player phase
rkMnJ4P.pnguQWEcr9.png
Here are the reinforcements. Unfortunately they're fast enough to double Glen and Marcus. Well, in this case I must hope for mercy from the RNG goddess.

FwOhya3.pngVkj7Ig2.pngveRdIks.png
As I said I can kill only one of three. I can't attack with Renault because he wouldn't take three hits.

PhKzT4x.png
excellent level up in this situation

SUMk5ba.pngixXowrr.png
YAY, SPEED!

1yskIRH.png
Amelia and Gerik kill the thief. However they've a problem because a druid with luna can attack. It doesn't only have a critchance, but it's also very accurate in this hack.

xSUc5xr.png

Qu8WTzD.png
Ewan attracts the myrm. Actually one turn too late.

Enemy phase
lqWbYli.pngJlIT9Ne.png
Glen dodges 1/2 and gets a good level up. If he should survive, I'm going to train him for real. The problem just is that he's awful in combar because of his inaccurate weapons and low attack speed. With an iron or slim lance he can be used much better. Another pro is that he has a support with Glass and Marcus.

RFsMqw2.png
OMG! He dodged one 81% of two which saves his ass. I should be able to handle the reinforcements now without using anyone.

kGLNWvT.png
click

aXnG3kD.png
He definitely needs a tea.

pMcUCIJ.png
even better

Turn 6
Player phase
hbUWg1k.png
to avoid any crit chance

gb6q1UP.png
Amelia and Gheb kill the archer.

8Qr3CcE.pngszcRWiz.pngVC5rVjY.png
crit and nice level

G4tOqj5.png4qwYvAe.pngAF7mAPA.png
a crit!

PdnITSB.png
This mage is bad for Caellach because of her high crit chance.

puf5v5r.png

only one is left

BtYlGZd.png
This is ok. Marcus can take two hits by him. Glen is place atthe top left corner, blocked by Renault and Glass. Everyone will be fine.

Enemy phase
rsOuvyX.png
I hope I can kill him in the next turn.

W29z4HF.png
even better

Turn 7
Player phase
ZRxQSaj.png
Marcus and Glass the last one. I could hanlde the reinforcements without losing anyone... thanks to much luck! I never expected this good result!

LhV99aV.png
unfortunately yes

2TKiLrR.png

... gameplaywise, yes

Glen: I should ask you. Who's Nergal?

Marcus: Only the most freaky dude to me has been Nergal ever since.

Glen: Ok...

Marcus: He was the final boss of the last place I was in Elibe, I think. I think he was a furry. He really like dragons. Specially a girl dragon.

3AZTBGh.png

It doesn't come into Glen's brain.

Marcus: I'm sorry. Nergal just makes people crazy.

ZRk6doO.png

He sees Marcus's craziness with his own eyes.

qzVWMcU.png

Unfortunately the next time won't happen when you see the next part.

Glen: Sure.