Known Information (2nd April)

VincentASM

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I just realized in the trailer that Kamui engages Ryouma or Marx in a battle. Are you expected to win that? If so, I hope they will still have good stats.

If you aren't expected to win, it's probably scripted. I doubt they'd screw the player in chapter 6.

So I just realized in the trailer that Kamui engages Ryouma or Marx in a battle. Are you expected to win that? If so, I hope they will still have good stats.

Maybe the brother from the side you choose helps

No matter how many time i see that.

I keep thinking the kamui is the female one because of that chest lmao.

Interesting side note, but if you look at Ryouma's expression a bit closer, you can see a bit of sadness in there.

Also, if anyone hasn't noticed nor know yet from the pic Bovinian posted, there's also apparently a new gamemode called "Fenix" if I'm reading that correctly, alongside with Casual and Classic modes. I believe choosing between Normal, Hard, and Lunatic also returns. As for Fenix, I'd love to translate what it says, but I can't really read all those kanji.

And scratch that, looks like I'm late to the party.

Edited by Kanethedragon

Also, if anyone hasn't noticed nor know yet from the pic Bovinian posted, there's also apparently a new gamemode called "Fenix" if I'm reading that correctly, alongside with Casual and Classic modes. I believe choosing between Normal, Hard, and Lunatic also returns. As for Fenix, I'd love to translate what it says, but I can't really read all those kanji.

And scratch that, looks like I'm late to the party.

And let me tell you, it was quite the party... :P Edited by Book Bro

And let me tell you, it was quite the party... :P

So much controversy... It's painful.

On the topic of controversy, I'm eager to hear info on support in If. The support conversations will almost certainly return, but Nintendo had better fix marriage. There are so many things that can go wrong...

Edited by TheAssassinMercenary

So much controversy... It's painful.

On the topic of controversy, I'm eager to hear info on support in If. The support conversations will almost certainly return, but Nintendo had better fix marriage. There are so many things that can go wrong...

They're probably going to be more FE7/FE8 style where they affect the endings, instead of being an actual mechanic like in FE:A.

Its going to talk about summer titles, so if stuff is possible, maybe dlc or something like that? I doubt they'd care to show that to the western audience yet.

(Or, of course, nothing at all)

Just Japan? That's stupid.

Hardly, you wouldn't want to be shown games only in Japanese to only be released in japan would you?

Or have a reveal for Japanese release dates when the game might not ever be en English. (Or, even games that are already in English getting a jp release, lol)

I feel like a lot of this will just be Japan exclusive stuff they wouldn't show at E3 for said reason.

Edited by L95

Well yeah, but I mean if FE is shown. FE is obviously going to be an international release.

Only FE though. I mean, is there even any other internationally noteworthy title that will be released in Japan this summer? I can think of Ace Attorney, but that is not confirmed for localization yet AFAIK.

Nintendo Direct on Sunday for Japan. - http://www.nintendo.co.jp/nintendo_direct/20150531/index.html

Potential new FE:if footage?

And here I thought we were getting into a routine, and the end of this week would be calm, with people diligently inhaling the pure fragrance of flowers, children of spring happily dancing into a sky of green, only disrupted by the occasional gust of wind, that...

... with people waiting for the next Famitsu issue.

All aboard the hype train once more, ladies and gentlemen.

Totally wasn't expecting a direct before E3, WHAT. Hype! But I wish we got one too. :( Either way maybe we'll see more gameplay footage of if!

Maybe the website will finally update!

Haha I love your optimism, here's hoping your wish finally happens! :P

Maybe the website will finally update!

Hopefully.

It's been in that teaser state for far too long.

Oh actually... Sunday, huh? Maybe it'll update the day after, on 1st June?