Known Information (2nd April)

VincentASM

On the takumi "suspicious" topic though it is most likely him being suspicious of others, he does at least to me seem to be the more "less good" out of the Hoshido siblings and might seem a bit worse in the Nohr route. Theres just something about him, also he appears to be matched with prince Leon who also seems to share a similar role.

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing is that in Camilla's map sprite it looks pretty identical to the Wyverns in Awakening.

Except for the burning eyes and the generally darker appearance, yes, I can't deny that it's pretty much the same. So that may not mean anything.

First point, yes, pretty much. I was thinking more of the type of mounts than of the mounted classes when I said that. Which is my bad.

And there are no interesting reasons for that. It never happened before, especially not on a flier. Axes are generally used by physical focused units. Dark magic mastery is generally restricted, uncommon. Stuff like that. But dark magic might be weaker in If, and relatively common in Nohr.

It's cool.

Okay I see. Normally I'd agree with you, but this seems like a personal class to me, so normal things like that don't apply.

Wait, right, the TCG.

3da.png

... actually... that doesn't really look like a wyvern, does it?

Edit: the lower right part would be the head covered by a helmet, but still...

It looks dragony, sure, but not like a wyvern. Weird.

Interesting thing to note though: That dragony-thing's eyes glow just like the risen from Awakening. It also has a face cover just like the risen from Awakening. Looks like zombie-dragon just gained some credibility.

Edited by Honey Bunny

I'd assume all the siblings get their own special class because royalty, but there's still Paladin Marx, Maybe he's the only "Paladin" in Nohr? granted, it could also be the same with Ryouma and he just be a Swordsmaster, but I don't think that's right either. Honestly, I'd like it if Camilla had her own specific mount. The last time they did that though was with Griffon Riders and that was well...poorly executed so I'm a little worried0. Though still, dark magic and axes would be pretty cool.

As for the entire famiy having dragon's vein, I'm pretty sure that he will be the only one to transform into a dragon/ control it (hence his kidnapping), as we've seen the siblings' classes and I don't think staff/magic/dragonstone/on a horse would be feasible.

Can anyone make out the factions that these enemies belong too. I can't see the Kanji. Are they generic bandits?

Note: See the battle forecast

fami1205-4.jpg

Note: See the stats screen

fami1205-3.jpg

Thanks!

Can anyone make out the factions that these enemies belong too. I can't see the Kanji. Are they generic bandits?

Note: See the battle forecast

fami1205-4.jpg

Note: See the stats screen

fami1205-3.jpg

Thanks!

generics mcgee, most likely- the archer sprite is the same one kazahana took a chunk out of in the first trailer, when he was labeled "dark knight [soldier]," so the new one is also most likely generic mcgee as well.

ah, I see. Wonder how that's going to turn out.

FE2 didn't have weapon durability iirc (didn't you have to do lots of trying to figure out whether you wanted a weapon or shield or something?) and FE4 might as well not have had weapon durability with the 'repair' function, and BOTH were incredibly fun. If there's a limit to shops/cap on weapons in shops/etc, then it should be rather interesting.

Then again, to me, weapon durability was always more of an annoyance than anything else, something easily overcome by stockpiling weapons in the convoy. It barely contributed at all to any strategies I had to come up with to beat maps, FE5 being a bit of an exception due to how you could rarely get gold anywhere.

Times like this I wish Sereneforest had a like button.

Personally, the thing I noticed the most was Camilla's ass. And nothing of value is shown with Hinoka.
Another thing that make Nohr the best choice.

Zombie dragon eh ? Badass.

Edited by B.Leu

Huh..."suspicious". Is Takumi going to be a traitor?

I think they mean he is mistrustful and will be suspicious of others.

I'm hoping he's the person on Hoshido who is all "uhm guys this person may be our biological sibling but they were raised by our enemies wtf we should not be trusting them as much as you are stop crying into her chest this is embarrassing for everyone involved"

It could be that actually, her two younger siblings use magic.

Or she's a vampire

Not Vampire, Crimson Noble.

Why didn't they add another mode to go with Phoenix Mode?

Idea:

Nightmare Mode.

ALL maps are Fog of War. all enemies gains ambush bonus when attacking from fow, including leaving the dark to attack you in melee or ranged combat.

They gains +hit, avoid and damages to go with it.

This is the true horror to go even above Lunatic.

:]

Different type of difficulty.

Nightmare mode would be something where every units dying gave you an instant game over.

Including allied NPCs, if they want to do it as its fullest.

That or a Reverse Phoenix (Every ennemy units revives next turn.)

generics mcgee, most likely- the archer sprite is the same one kazahana took a chunk out of in the first trailer, when he was labeled "dark knight [soldier]," so the new one is also most likely generic mcgee as well.

Dark night. Which is the japanese name for Nohr.

I can't see either, but we'll know soon enough.

Edit: Oh, I just saw the one you were referring to on that second shot. It looks like the 器 character to me. Which would mean vessel...

The first one is looking like something - soldier though. Which is interesting, because both shots are from a snowy map. Though it's pretty clear that the first is from that one chapter at the end of the japanese direct, which as a reminder had Elise, cavalier guy and an unknown cleric seen as playable; but the second one has the green ninja(Suzukaze?), so they may be similar chapters from different sides.

Edited by Cysx

The enemy in the snow map doesn't look like a Nohr (暗夜兵) or Hoshidan (白夜兵) soldier based off the blurry kanji. But the third symbol does look a bit like soldier (兵).

Hopefully it's a third faction/country, because IMO it would be too boring with just two factions. Then again, Thracia 776 took place in half of one country and did perfectly fine, story-wise.

EDIT: Actually, it could just be Nohr... oh well, only a few days to go for better scans, hopefully.

Edited by VincentASM

Digital version of Weekly Famitsu is usually available starting from 12AM in Japan (which is only a few more hours to go), if I remember correctly. So hopefully we don't have to wait that long.

I've seen a lot of talk in the scans about rods. Are rods the same thing as staves or are they something new?

What we call "staves", the Japanese versions call "rods". So, yeah, they're the same thing.

Elise is basically a "Staff Knight".

What we call "staves", the Japanese versions call "rods". So, yeah, they're the same thing.

Elise is basically a "Staff Knight".

So do you think she's the same thing as a Troubadour? Or might she wield staves and that mace-looking weapon instead of staves and magic?

Was it confirmed whether or not Sakura can use weapons (besides healing)? I heard she could use batons, so I guess Elise would have some form of weapon to counter that.

In the TCG art Elise is shown using anima magic and Sakura is shown with a bow, so I assume that's the weapons they get on promotion.

cipher-stream-04.jpg

Edited by Book Bro

In the TCG art Elise is shown using anima magic and Sakura is shown with a bow, so I assume that's the weapons they get on promotion.

cipher-stream-04.jpg

lmao Sakura confirmed as Priestess Kikyo

Anyway, she's probably going to be a new class. I'm thinking right now that each family has a new/unique class and that Camilla takes this role on the Nohr side.