Known Information (2nd April)

VincentASM

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gosh, I want the official art so bad. The fact that the blurry Leon scan features three other characters out of focus or partially out of the shot is too tantalizing for me to tolerate.

Gosh, I want the official art so bad. The fact that the blurry Leon scan features three other characters out of focus or partially out of the shot is too tantalizing for me to tolerate.

I agree, it feels like the pieces of official art on the poster is just taunting us. Especially if they're all as good as Leon.

I believe I remember reading somewhere (but I can't find the quote or source) that the Nohr side will have "fewer options" for character customization. I read this to mean 'no second seals or reclassing' on the Nohr campaign, but I've been searching for a while trying to find that quote, so maybe this is something I made up?

I believe I remember reading somewhere (but I can't find the quote or source) that the Nohr side will have "fewer options" for character customization. I read this to mean 'no second seals or reclassing' on the Nohr campaign, but I've been searching for a while trying to find that quote, so maybe this is something I made up?

Nope, I don't think I've ever heard such a thing. It's not even confirmed that the Norh version will have restrictions regarding reclassing, either. (Although it's pretty obvious that since you have less chance to train your units, you can't really abuse it either way.)

I never heard that anywhere.

It's coming

Apparently will have gameplay, character info and an interview.

I am very VERY slightly interested right there.

This however -well the last part anyway- is a tragedy.

Edit: also in before this forum is torn apart by casual conservatives arguing against the legitimacy of phoenix mode.

They better make Nohr REALLY challenging after all that.

Edited by Cysx

Sorry to be the n00b here, but what does this say about the upcoming information?

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://www.famitsu.com/news/201505/12078380.html&prev=search

apparently the upcoming issue of the magazine ファミ通 that will be released the day after tomorrow

contains an article about the game (gameplay, characters and an interview)

Edited by Ikari

So...Miyuki Sawashiro is the VA for Celty and Kanbaru Suruga. Tbh expected one of the VAs that does the Ara-ara girls more, but I'm fine with the choice.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://www.famitsu.com/news/201505/12078380.html&prev=search

apparently the upcoming issue of the magazine ファミ通[/size] that will be released the day after tomorrow

contains an article about the game (gameplay, characters and an interview)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! This is indeed excellent news. I hope to hear definitively whether or not marriage is present. Edited by Respite&Nepenthe

With the inclusion of this new "phoenix mode", does it mean that we will get 3 selections now in addition to the classic and and casual options we had in Awakening? Or will it be tied to the difficulty modes themselves(like easy mode is phoenix mode by default)?

With the inclusion of this new "phoenix mode", does it mean that we will get 3 selections now in addition to the classic and and casual options we had in Awakening? Or will it be tied to the difficulty modes themselves(like easy mode is phoenix mode by default)?

It's in the same menu as Casual and Classic.

I'll write up a report soon : o

"Phoenix Mode".

Well, we put too much hope in Fire Emblem. The truth is that there never been a series so much well designed. After 20 years IS still was doing errors making pair up stats to OP.

"Phoenix Mode".

Well, we put too much hope in Fire Emblem. The truth is that there never been a series so much well designed. After 20 years IS still was doing errors making pair up stats to OP.

I'm going to laugh if it's actually a trap to trick people into thinking it's the easiest mode. I really am.

Anyway, I thought I read someone on the interwebs something about the "pair-up" function being almost split where you pick between dual-attack or dual-guard? Anything about that here or is that just speculation?

So phoenix mode turns everyone into Gill?

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY SHALL SCAR THY DNA

also if Phoenix Mode turns out to be Lunatic+ levels of sadistic and the "everyone revives next turn" thing is a mercy mechanic I'm actually gonna cry laughing.

Anyway, I thought I read someone on the interwebs something about the "pair-up" function being almost split where you pick between dual-attack or dual-guard? Anything about that here or is that just speculation?

Vincent said something along those lines in the other thread.