Known Information (2nd April)

VincentASM

Ohhhh....This might be a silly question but that 25 on the cover means 25 of April or June?

Yup, the 25th anniversary and the cipher card game is what it's referring to, as Lushiris stated.

The magazine is released on the 21st of April.

Edit: You ninja me and I ninja you >:(

jk

Edited by NuggetofButt

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recall that there was a twitter account opened for this game, I don't think that it will be as in depth as the Splatoon or Xenoblade X Twitter accounts but I think we can expect quite a bit of info from there especially considering the game comes out really soon in Japan.

The table of content shows FEif: Hoshido/Nohr, the FE section below also mention there will be info on if and Cipher if I understand correctly, so there definitely will be info, we just don't know how much or whether it's new or old. Sadistically, they didn't show us a snippet Edited by Ryo

To be honest, I kind of only care about seeing some official character artwork at the moment. I can wait longer for the system details. The game still feels really far away for me, as silly as that sounds.

The japanese version did not have a demo. Only the European and NA version had a demo and that was for Avatar customization.

and maybe a tiny piece of the game, the part where you fight Validar, I could be wrong...

Edit: The demo was customizing the male avatar and playing the prologue and chapter 1.

Edited by NuggetofButt

Why are people so upset about the two versions thing? To me, it seems like these are just two full games, rather than one game being sold to us for the price of two games.

Aqua? I hope she has a secret evil twin named Magma.

Lavagirl conframed for FE14? Edited by Rovan

I'd guess May's Direct. It's pretty much exactly a month before Japan's release for the game, so it would make sense. If there's nothing in the May Direct, then I'd say we are likely not getting any new info until about a week prior to launch or maybe no more info at all.

But most likely there will be info in May's Direct, plus marketing campaigns the whole month following the direct.