i have alot more faith in this game after watching the "SMT X FE" trailer

i mean, compare that to the amount of actual effort and love put into the If trailer.

honestly i think this might is going to take out the bad taste i have in my mouth that awakening gave me, its clear to me where all the effort is going into.

so here's to a fire emblem that can hopefully make both sides of the fandom happy!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly I hope the game will be casual as fuck to further the bad taste you got from Awakening. lolis, waifus, anime cliches, big asset, grinding, 500 DLCs, OP mechanics and other more! Bring it! Hopefully the trailer is a false impression and that the true story is very generic.

Edit: Hopefully there also an Fire Emblem if: my two imoutos is too kawaii for me so I can't choose side: The Animation.

Edited by Awakener_

Honestly I hope the game will be casual as fuck to further the bad taste you got from Awakening. lolis, waifus, anime cliches, big asset, grinding, 500 DLCs, OP mechanics and other more! Bring it! Hopefully the trailer is a false impression and that the true story is very generic.

Edit: Hopefully there also an Fire Emblem if: my two imoutos is too kawaii for me so I can't choose side: The Animation.

Lol ummm what? You hope the game is literally generic garbage just to spite people who disliked Awakening? You're saying you don't care at all about what the game is like as long as you can have a waifu. At that point why even play FE? Go play a proper dating sim.

That has to be a troll post.

But while I can't say I'd love to see those kinds of things go, it's already fairly evident that design-wise, they're sticking to what sells, and that kind of thing unfortunately makes cash. So... I dunno.

It's definitely a lot more promising right now, though.

Lol ummm what? You hope the game is literally generic garbage just to spite people who disliked Awakening? You're saying you don't care at all about what the game is like as long as you can have a waifu. At that point why even play FE? Go play a proper dating sim.

That was purely sarcasm (and some spite), seriously why I will want anime on Kamui's sisters?

Calling FE13 total garbage is pushing it. I don't have the highest opinion of Awakening, but I at least acknowledge that it did a lot of things right.

Well the trailer certainly had ample budget put into it, and I saw a bunch of gameplay features I'm VERY much interested by (morphable terrain, enemy pair up, etc), and narratively I like the premise of the story. The music was also great, so that's a lot more than I can say about Persona Emblem.

The videos gave me a little bit hope, but I'm still sceptical about the game mechanics.

Seeing six skills daunt me.

I only will have faith in this game, when I have watched a LP and it has covinced me to buy it.

I won't do the same mistake as I did with FE13 buying on the day of release. Still regret it after almost two years of existing.

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

The videos gave me a little bit hope, but I'm still sceptical about the game mechanics.

Seeing six skills daunt me.

I only will have faith in this game, when I have watched a LP and it has covinced me to buy it.

I won't do the same mistake as I did with FE13 buying on the day of release. Still regret it after almost two years of existing.

i bought all the dlc of 13, how do you think i felt about that?

with that said i do want more information on the game before i buy it, i don't think i'll buy it day one, but maybe like week one.

I haven't bought any DLCs (except the Marth one for free), simply because this game disappointed me.

This game didn't deserve all my money.

Even for being a huge fan of a franchise, I never ever will buy a videogame blindly.

Will read reviews or watch a LP first.

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

with that said i do want more information on the game before i buy it, i don't think i'll buy it day one, but maybe like week one.

well with the DLC you most likely got a few good laughs. Be calm, have faith in 14, and game on.

You don't like Awakening but you purchase all the DLCs? Pretty sure by the time the DLCs is getting released, you should know by then if you like Awakening or not.

Personally I also purchase all the DLCs, the Knight of Iris and the entire soundtrack. Not one single of my cells in my body has the word "regret" in it.

You don't like Awakening but you purchase all the DLCs? Pretty sure by the time the DLCs is getting released, you should know by then if you like Awakening or not.

Personally I also purchase all the DLCs, the Knight of Iris and the entire soundtrack. Not one single of my cells in my body has the word "regret" in it.

ok let me explain.

i liked it at some point, so when i liked it i bought all the dlc for it.

it was only on my second playtho and my abandoned third playtho, is when i started realizing the faults of the game while i did finish my second playtho i never enjoyed the game anymore to play it a third time.

you can make the argument of "i must've liked it enough to finish it twice" but i've finished every other FE except 5 atleast 4 times. so only twice is below the average.

what i'm saying is, don't argue that i actually like awakening and that i'm pretending to be retarded to troll you guys, cause i'm not and that's disrespectful to me.

Edited by HF Makalov Fanboy Kai

We'll see how it goes. No doubt this is going to be a really ambitious game with how the two sides are set up, but I just hope they aren't biting off more they can chew.

Radiant Dawn had a lot of ambition, but the result was a complete mess.

We'll see how it goes. No doubt this is going to be a really ambitious game with how the two sides are set up, but I just hope they aren't biting off more they can chew.

Radiant Dawn had a lot of ambition, but the result was a complete mess.

I think we can expect a quality title, it looks great already to me.

it was only on my second playtho and my abandoned third playtho, is when i started realizing the faults of the game while i did finish my second playtho i never enjoyed the game anymore to play it a third time.

you can make the argument of "i must've liked it enough to finish it twice" but i've finished every other FE except 5 atleast 4 times. so only twice is below the average.

take it from a person who has gone through it more than 10 times (half of which were to try to complete the support log) the game kills itself after a while not to mention how rabid the fanbase for it is which only hurts it more

also reviews of 9.5 are way to high 7.5 feels much more appropriate

take it from a person who has gone through it more than 10 times (half of which were to try to complete the support log) the game kills itself after a while not to mention how rabid the fanbase for it is which only hurts it more

also reviews of 9.5 are way to high 7.5 feels much more appropriate

If Awakening is like 7.5, I think we could say pre-Awakening games are dog shit. XD