Who did you vote for in the Smash Bros. Ballot?

Knight

Who did you vote for in the Smash Bros. Ballot  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Who?

2. 2. Whom?

• In other poll
    • Raiden
    • Bayonetta
    • Wonder Red
    • Simon Belmont
    • Other Castlevania protag
    • Chrom
    • Inkling
    • S.T.E.A.M. Character
    • Any other Pokemon
    • Any other Fire Emblem character
    • Bandana Dee
    • Indie Game Character
    • Daisy
    • Bomberman
    • Krystal
    • Character from other Capcom franchise
    • Character from other Namco franchise
    • Takamaru, Ice Climbers, other obscure dead Nintendo franchise
    • Other/None (then why did you even vote)

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're going to include characters who've appeared in two, one, or even zero games, skins, and assist trophies, then I believe you should also inlcude:

Chibi-Robo (Chibi-Robo series)

Isa (Sin and Punishment: Star Successor)

Professor Layton (Professor Layton series)

Klonoa (Klonoa series)

NiGHTS (NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams)

Rayman (Rayman series)

Amaterasu (Okami)

Shantae (Shantae series)

The Prince of All Cosmos (Katamari Damacy series)

and others...

Your current list is either incomplete or biased. Also, do you really think Dark Samus is a good idea when she's an assist trophy, a skin, and a clone? You may as well throw in L-Block from Tetris then. Or Dark L-Block. More options is always better.

Aren't the poll options already maxed out?

You can have up to 5 questions, with up to 20 options each. So there could be 100 characters in this poll.

I could, but then I'd have to move things around, add "next poll" to the bottom Q, people would have to come back and vote, some of which will probably never come back to this thread again and the this thread would be forever filled with incorrect/incomplete information.

I like it the way it is, I'm not going to add more options. I might change some of the ones that have 0 votes, but don't count on it. (And definitely don't pester me about it)

Also, the reason Dark Samus is up there is because Dark Pit is a character, and an alt for Pit, and I don't put characters up there on the bias that they might be "cloney." These are the most popular characters I see most people voting for (around the web), not the ones that would "play the best" or "feel right in Smash Bros."

If people were voting for "Dark Tetris L-Block," then maybe I'd put him in.

Edited by Knight

Instead of having "next poll" at the end of each question, I would have simply allowed multiple choices. BTW if you know anyone who can draw, tell them I want a picture of Dark L-Block.

Isaac. The super cool Venusian Warrior of Vale with an impossibly cool scarf.

You know you want it. And his Sol Blade.

sol blade has a built in final smash and everything!

the only issue is that then you can't use like, eclipse or something, because you're using megiddo instead

I wanna see zero main isaac they could be scarf buddies

more importantly it would mean isaac was in smash

Alternatively, Isaac uses axes, and summons Judgement to purify his enemies.

Even the goddess of light. And the bearers of the Triforce of Wisdom and Courage.

Edited by ScarletFlame

Voted for ridley just to make a point,I know they'd have to scale him down,but I'd rather have a scaled down ridley than no ridley at all.(Yeah he is a stage boss already,but its not hard to make him look different from his Other M incarnation,they are technically not even the same character)

Edited by BlueLore

Seeing as how anyone can vote I'm sort of worried the winner will be something dumb like Shadow or Master Chief. :\

Well its not like the winner is automatically going to get into the game.

Its quite likely that they won't give us some characters regardless of how many votes they get(like Son goku or something like that)

From most online polls I see, the top ones are usually: King K Rool, Bayonetta, Banjo & Kazooie, Shovel Knight, Snake and Isaac. I'd expect the outcome to be at least one of these made into a character.

Update: Allowing multiple votes.Just remember to choose the characters you actually voted for.

Edited by Knight

WE'RE EVERYWHERE

I should probably cast a vote from my phone for Neku but /effort

since Neku has like 0 chances it's not like it matters

maybe for Simon Belmont or someone I guess

I'm surprised at the volume of Isaac fans on this site.

So am I. I'm from the Temple of Kraden, a long-standing GS forum, and probably the most populated one.

Something interesting from my part. http://supersmashbros.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Legendary_Pop-Fizz/Fighter_Ballot:_Early_Results%3FPLEASE NOTE that this is not a official thing and was made 5 days after the begining of the ballot by some guy. (Sorry if a bit late)

yeah, it's from 4chan; the person who made it acknowledged it as fanmade in his original post

...and got flamed for the characters he included / excluded, of course

I have no idea what his methodologies were, but they seemed really..."unprofessional"

the reddit poll results can be found http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/32mcez/final_results_the_smash_bros_dlc_reddit_survey_is/ btw; it's kinda interesting

Edited by Euklyd