itt i judge you

Ansem

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what the fuck

Weigh my soul, oh great judger of mortals Anubis.

touhou fag, you're prolly like 15. i bet you also post in hhh thread. i cant tell you kids apart anyway. but im such a fucking hypocrite lol, oujays thread was the hhh thread of the old days, and people like myself, fucboi, pahressia and lumi used to post there. you guys will grow up and stop talking to each other. cherish these moments you currently have~

Hello. Judge me.

who are you? post more.

Go.

that avy is pretty cool, so you're pretty cool

I beg your knowledge.

newfag

haha good april fools joke!

newfag

egg

newfag, but i was inspired to make this thread after seeing one of yours. you're starting trends already, good shit.

Im always judging you.

floki! thank god you stopped spamming gifs

okay

i guess you're okay. i love it when super awesome spriters post in fftf, its so out of place.

I call bullshit

you have way too many name changes for two years here. holy shit

First and current impressions of me?

you're edgier than you used to be! look what fftf has done to you. also do have to change the color of your font from black to blue every time you post? if so that is a lot of work why do you do it?

oi

i think i saw you at frey last week. you didnt say hi. meabut i didnt say hi either. but i wasnt sure if it was you.

hi

haha fucking guess

Slow to judge others, quick to judge themselves, so may they be all their days and years.

i fucking love you. you're like the resident genius

>o>

<o<

newfag, but you like fe4 which is pretty great

May as well.

i thought you were chiki for the longest, and i guess this can be taken as an insult. but you're one of the more smarter members here for sure.

First and current impressions of me?

you also have too many usernames, and you want people to call you draco? are you like 14?

You're a poor judge

huh, guess you're right.

Not really? I don't use too many lol. It's not Ayanami or Kalas levels of namechange-age.

idk it's what people know me as best. i'd rather they call me it than reason or something.

i guess you're okay. i love it when super awesome spriters post in fftf, its so out of place.

you also have too many usernames, and you want people to call you draco? are you like 14?

Is that so? I guess you normally just expect to see them in Creative and maybe ROM Hacking?

Draco's 13, IIRC