Project X Zone 2. It's out everywhere now.

Jedi

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

m1F7zvL.png

Did Vile get fabulous? Why does he have Pac-man on his gear

IS THIS SOMEONE NEW WHO JUST LOOKS LIKE VILE? I have no idea.

Looks like X3 Vile to me.

I suppose PXZ3 will have X8 Vile in all his Boba Fett cosplay glory.

EDIT: Welp. That is Vile Mk. 2..

Edited by Levant Colthearts

Ok yeah, but that doesn't explain the PAC-MAN, other then Namco was like lol throw it in.

Whatever it is, it is on his OA for X3 as well... not that you can see it clearly because his OA makes him look like he's readying for a football play. Anyways, I bet he brings his Ride Armor along this time. Again. Though I dunno whether it'll be the Goliath or the Kangaroo... Also, I hope we get to make use of that sweet, sweet "Fixed enemy launch height" again.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.geeksnack.com/2015/11/05/project-x-zone-2-new-video-showcases-limited-edition-exclusive-bonus/

Project X Zone 2 is one of the more anticipated role playing games launching in Japan this year, thanks to its unique gameplay experience and the many popular characters taken from Bandai Namco, SEGA, Capcom and Nintendo series. A Project X Zone 2 Limited Edition is also going to be released alongside the standard edition, including several extra goodies. One of the extras included in the Project X Zone 2 Limited Edition has been showcased earlier today with a new video.

The new Project X Zone 2 Limited Edition will include a rather unique extra, a new version of the classic Bandai Namco title Valkyrie no Bōken: Toki no Kagi Densetsu – The Adventure of Valkyrie: The Legend of the Time Key featuring Xiamou as a playable character. You can check out the new video right below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFNXJe63qqM

Neat bonus feature. Hope we get the limited edition.

Edited by Jedi

That's the softest J-electrotechno I've everheard for a game exclusively about fighters from multiple universes clashing across dimensions to do <that thing that the game's plot demands that you do>

I tried to rip some screenshots of Chrom/Lucina but my god it's hard to rip from a Youtube that ripped from a Television screen

62663f61c7.jpg

ffaff589f3.jpg

e9c88546c6.jpg

86a0382cb8.jpg

This makes me mad because I more than likely won't have any money by the time we get it. I loved the original Legend of Valkyrie.

Namco made one tiny mistake when releasing this series. . .namely, this:

Every opening in the series gets compared to this. . .and while PxZ2's animation is cleaner, the music doesn't hold up. Silly Namco, showing the best off first!

This makes me mad because I more than likely won't have any money by the time we get it. I loved the original Legend of Valkyrie.

I still haven't had a chance to play Legend of Valkyrie, and I've wanted to.

Every opening in the series gets compared to this. . .and while PxZ2's animation is cleaner, the music doesn't hold up. Silly Namco, showing the best off first!

That and none of the others had Rock Volnutt

What's with these games and such soft music?

I don't get the Epic Fighting feel from either of these trailers

I think it's because of the story focus. Namco X Capcom had a really engaging plot from what I understand, so the music is supposed to represent that.

Edited by Deviddo

http://www.vcpost.com/articles/106405/20151115/project-x-zone-2-new-dlc-highlights-moonlight-spear-game-soundtrack-also-coming-out-bandai-namco.htm

Some more little things on the Limited Edition and some DLC stuff.

Apparently the Limited edition also has all the songs from PXZ1 included as a bonus in game.

http://www.vcpost.com/articles/106405/20151115/project-x-zone-2-new-dlc-highlights-moonlight-spear-game-soundtrack-also-coming-out-bandai-namco.htm

Some more little things on the Limited Edition and some DLC stuff.

Apparently the Limited edition also has all the songs from PXZ1 included as a bonus in game.

Coolio. I'd like to listen to "Mysterious Project (Ver. SP)" all over again.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Tangerine, November 16, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Tangerine, November 16, 2015 - No reason given

Ack... Of all the times...

Coolio. I'd like to listen to "Mysterious Project (Ver. SP)" all over again.

I'd probably put in a good number of different tracks, but I'm gonna have fun with the PXZ2 ost.

Speaking of which, I wonder what themes they'll use for Chrom & Lucina. Conquest?

I'd probably put in a good number of different tracks, but I'm gonna have fun with the PXZ2 ost.

Speaking of which, I wonder what themes they'll use for Chrom & Lucina. Conquest?

Yeah.

I'd assume Divine Decree (Ablaze) for one, since I have heard that in one of the trailers.

Songs for the Fire Emblem duo are Conquest and Divine Decree. Both are the Ablaze versions. It's kinda...eh.

X, however, got a much needed improvement.

It's based off the SNES version of X3's without the godawful instrumentation choice.

PS1 X3 not available for comment since that one sucks for other reasons.