Phila

JayTheKing

She doesn't have any cap modifiers, so the same as a generic enemy.

Her stats aren't too interesting either; add these onto a Falcon Knight's bases:

HP 12
STR 8
MAG 0
SKL 7
SPD 5
LCK 8
DEF 5
RES 2

They also could have had her child come from the future as a fixed child like Ares. That would have messed up the 12 Crusaders + Loptyr symbolism though. Actually in terms of the timeline I think Phila having a kid makes more sense than Tharja having a kid, unless I'm missing something.

Yeah, it's kinda sad.

She could've had a Triangle Attack with Cordelia and Sumia or something.

Yeah I was seriously bummed that there was no triangle attack in this game. :\

This is the first game since FE6 I think it hasn't been in?

Yeah, it's kinda sad.

She could've had a Triangle Attack with Cordelia and Sumia or something.

Also, in case anyone missed it, I made a video showcasing Phila here.

God damn I really would have killed to have Phila as one of this game's prepromotes. This video is awesome.

She could have had Tanith's reinforce skill :P:

Phila should have been in the game, for the Triangle Attack if nothing else. She could have replaced Emmeryn in Spotpass and have been consumed by self-loathing for being unable to save her Exalt, rather than that ridiculous memory-loss nonsense.

Actually in terms of the timeline I think Phila having a kid makes more sense than Tharja having a kid, unless I'm missing something.

Reading Tharja's supports again I agree with this.

Phila could have been possible, in a 'barely survived but escapes and becomes depressed' sort of manner.

But fuck it, since no one truly seems to stay dead in this game, where the f*** is my Mustafa?

Oh man, Phila and a triangle attack would be amazing. Maybe we can talk someone at intelligent designs to release a new DLC to get hype up for the new game.

And to make it even more likely, this expansion will be delivered door to door by the CEO of Nintendo, riding on his Wyvern, as his Unicorn is sick.