Sengoku basara roleplay

Fureimudoragon_kōtei

Sengokubasara roleplay  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of a sengoku basara roleplay

• Yes
    • No

I was thinking of doing a Sengokubasara roleplay, would anyone be interrsted.

It wouldn't be based on the anime, so with more armies and maybe new NPCs. You could also pick your army to be in. It would kind of be like fire emblem being the fact generic soldiers will die easily. In terms of stats, there will be base stats, but your stats MIGHT be based off your training.

Edited by Fureimudoragon_kōtei

Some actual details of what you intend to do, e.g story outline, game mechanics, would probably be helpful. It's unlikely people are going to be terribly interested by a single statement.

I'm just going to post since I've got my Sengoku Basara related avy up currently. I don't really have anything to add, though ...

Okay, here's something(s).

Yeah but I don't want to waste my time

It's not a 'waste', it's an investment. If it's not worth that much then you really shouldn't bother.

I mean, imagine if someone had no idea what 'Sengoku Basura' even was?

They can just google it. They'll probably find a wiki or something and then can do a bit of reading to see if they're interested.

Yeah but I don't want to waste my time

Then I hope you're not actually expecting anyone to vouch interest. Did you honestly just think to yourself, "man it'd be cool to do a Sengoku Basara RP" and then just not think of anything beyond that? I mean, the least you could do is explain what the RP is even going to be about. Your opening post can literally be summed into "Sengoku Basara, yay or nay?" Which tells me absolutely nothing of what I could be getting myself into. What's the plot? What would the role, I, as a player, have in such an RP? What even is Sengoku Basara? At the very least you should be able to explain that much to someone or the interest you will be generating will be nothing if not non-existent.

Edited by Vestige