Fire Emblem 25th Anniversary

Kyea

Fire Emblem 25th Anniversary  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Is Fire Emblem older than you are?

• Yes, FE is older.
    • We're the same age!
    • Nope, I am older.

So the Fire Emblem series is turning 25 soon--Monday, April 20th to be exact. It's pretty impressive for a series to reach the 25 year mark and still be going strong. In fact, FE has been around a few years longer than I have. Are most of Serenes Forest residents older or younger than FE?

Feel free to use this thread for general discussion about the 25th Anniversary as well. Does anyone have any special celebrations planned? Like a playthrough of an old game or something?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday Marth!

marth-2.gifA9FNvmJ.gif

And FE in general!

Special day on Monday!

I was actually planning on holding off an anniversary topic if no one made one by Monday. Oh well.

Edited by Glaceon Lord

No special plans as of right now, since I already did some fanart to commemorate both this anniversary and Tellius's 10th. Speaking of which, I think that's today! Happy birthday, Ike! ^^

And on Monday, happy birthday, FE! :D

I was actually planning on holding off an anniversary topic if no one made one by Monday. Oh well.

I suppose I could have waited until Monday, but I was bored. Figured I would get the ball rolling and remind people a bit early.

I'm really young compared to most people here FE is 9 years older than me. As for plans nothing special might finally get around to playing FE2.

I feel that Nintendo needs to have something happening on the day like a game on eshop or something or more news on crossover or FE IF. But they like to think us gamers of the west clueless of FE's past and probably won't ever say its the 25 anniversary here,I imagine in Japan Nintendo might actually do something like FE11 and 12 on eshop.

The anniversary may inspire me to finally finish my quest to get all the S supports in Awakening. I don't have a lot left--they're mostly for the male tactician. Not exactly a special playthrough or a celebration of the big 25, but it may be inspired by it. That's worth something.

My special plans may as well be to start on FE4. I've been holding it off for a long while now, and I think I'd like it. You know, kind of like all of the others I've played.

Dang, I was planning to draw some fanarts to celebrate this event but ultimately didn't have time for that.

Guess I'll save it for the 30th Anniversary. Man, FE is old. :squeezedtangerine:

Some FE lords are missing, but cool artwork regardless.

Edited by RidellCrimea

Happy 25th anniversary, Fire Emblem!

I'll probably do some more Fire Emblem stuff today than I would usually do.

But because of classes it won't be a whole lot more.

Added something to my sig here to celebrate the anniversary.

And I'm listening to FE music all day.

Here's part 1 of my contribution:

crack-roll-conqueror.png

Fire Emblem Awakening: Impossible Class Roll

It's an unusual video to be celebrating 25 years, but hehe... BTW, I wonder if anybody can spot all the in-jokes...

Also, here's a bonus thing I did in my spare time:

fe-heroes-collage-300x200.jpg

Fire Emblem's 25th Anniversary: A Retrospective

Here's part 1 of my contribution:

crack-roll-conqueror.png

Fire Emblem Awakening: Impossible Class Roll

It's an unusual video to be celebrating 25 years, but hehe... BTW, I wonder if anybody can spot all the in-jokes...

Also, here's a bonus thing I did in my spare time:

fe-heroes-collage-300x200.jpg

Fire Emblem's 25th Anniversary: A Retrospective

I love the book smack ~35 secs and also Libra as a bride. Also a nice overview of the series over the years. Everything was very well done and entertaining/interesting.

I love the book smack ~35 secs and also Libra as a bride. Also a nice overview of the series over the years. Everything was very well done and entertaining/interesting.

Thanks, that means a lot.

Considering I wrote it on a whim when it was meant to be a 2 paragraph introduction for something I'm going to post soon XD