Things that I would like to see in FE:IF

SpeedB00st

So I am really hyped for FE:14! But there are some things that I feel it could do to expand the game a bit, and honestly I think these are things Awakening could have done as well.

• Online, I wish Awakening had actual online battles, similar to Pokemon. Hell, even Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon had online battles. I know you could fight people with streetpass, but that does not really help us in the west, where nearly no one carries their 3ds around with them, unless they are going to a convention or something. Online could have fixed that, and more people could have experienced the fun of challenging another team. So it's never to late to include it!!! please...
  • New game Plus/Replaying Old Chapters, in Awakening there was a LOT of chapters I would have loved to replayed (Chapter 10 comes to mind)! But you can't replay them unless you make a new save file, which is too much work for my lazy ass sometimes... lol. I know you could make a save point right before you complete that chapter and just not save, but honestly I just want a plain replay feature. The enemies don't even have to match my units levels, they can stay weak, it does not even matter. Also the funny thing is, you can replay the DLC maps, but not the main-story maps is kinda disapointing.
  • Maintain Good Support Conversations, This was never a problem in Awakening, I am just hopeing they stay strong with what they built. And also I hope ALL the characters, have some a least a few unique supports, Characters like, Morgan, Grangel, Emmeryn, and Walhart's supports where kinda copy and pasted with minor changes, but still where good. Also I feel Supports should be infinite just like they were in Awakening.

defend,escape,arrive and other map types that are not route enemy/defeat boss...

return of terrain importance due to balista, traps(such as pitfals borlders,weather(fog of war, rain ect), ledges(and associated height advantages!), choke points, breakable walls/terrain, and well positioned enemies.

no or limited grinding before post game

better world buillding and story and with charecters that fit in rather than being random exagerated charecter traits

no "I can reclass to everything" charecters...

No reclassing, please. If it is implemented, make it consistent. As in, don't give the Paladin or Great Knight the ability to reclass to a magic or a bow user, which has nothing to do with the character.

Modes that have a consistent difficulty scale between them. For example, Awakening's Normal is easy, Hard is normal, and Lunatic is insane. I prefer a difficulty scale similar to FE11 and FE12.

Have character deaths affect other characters. I mean, like it happens in PoR if Oscar/Boyd/Rolf die, the siblings mention their departed brothers and seem affected by their loses.

Dedicated battle music.

A range of personalities from Anna or Oliver to your Sigurd or Lyn.

A variety in mission objectives, and multi part missions (like in FE4)

Magic triangle

Light magic

Terrain being impactful again.

Maps being repayable after completion of the main story.

good gameplay and better story writing.

No reclassing, please. If it is implemented, make it consistent. As in, don't give the Paladin or Great Knight the ability to reclass to a magic or a bow user, which has nothing to do with the character.

Modes that have a consistent difficulty scale between them. For example, Awakening's Normal is easy, Hard is normal, and Lunatic is insane. I prefer a difficulty scale similar to FE11 and FE12.

Have character deaths affect other characters. I mean, like it happens in PoR if Oscar/Boyd/Rolf die, the siblings mention their departed brothers and seem affected by their loses.

This.

I'd like to see some of the old classes (such as Halberdier) return. Also, map features such as destructible objects and ballistae should return. Secret Shops and other hidden secrets like that were pretty cool as well.