2017 NFL Playoffs - Super Bowl LI Confirmed! Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots!

Lord Raven

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beating Kaep and the Niners should have felt more satisfying than it actually was. Eh, I'll take being 4-0!

It's been a rough two years for them. They might be the worst team in the league right now.

Well, at least the Browns are still losing. Even if the Bengals take the AFC North crown, the Steelers can still beat the Ravens to a playoff spot! Maybe literally if the second matchup decides it. ^^ I'd rather the Bengals take it than the Ravens or Browns, anyway...

EDIT: AHA! So the Cardinals AREN'T as dangerous as they looked previously! My Steelers might have a chance if Ben doesn't make it back in time for that game after all!

I'm also surprised that the Niners held the Packers to only 17 points when they let the Steelers get 48 on them...

Edited by Anacybele

I dunno, the Dolphins don't look much better either.

Dolphins might be the worst team in the AFC right now at least, Texans are also pretty awful.

While the Steelers and Ravens do have a long road ahead to try and reach the Bengals, the wild card seems pretty open. There's only one 3-1 team(Jets) and the #6 spot would be a 2-2 team.

It's been a rough two years for them. They might be the worst team in the league right now.

Dolphins might be the worst team in the AFC right now at least, Texans are also pretty awful.

At least those teams have won a game. It will be week 6 before the Lions probably win one. -_-

Edited by Team Alucard

While the Steelers and Ravens do have a long road ahead to try and reach the Bengals, the wild card seems pretty open. There's only one 3-1 team(Jets) and the #6 spot would be a 2-2 team.

Which the Steelers are, you're right! They just need to win enough. They got a better chance than the Ravens right now anyway. ^^

Saints just missed a 30 yarder and are going to overtime...what the hell is going on?

And then they score an 80 yard TD right at the beginning of OT. That's one way to do it.

Edited by -Cynthia-

In Week 6 of 1995 there were 5 overtime games, so that would be the record.

Oh, wow, I see...

So guys, interesting stuff I'm hearing lately.

The last time the Panthers went 3-0 (which they did and are 4-0 now too), they went to the Super Bowl.

The last time the Steelers had the toughest schedule, which they do now, they went to the Super Bowl.

I could see my dream Super Bowl this year! I kid, I kid, I don't think it's really that likely. :P Steelers are way more likely to make it though.

Oh, wow, I see...

So guys, interesting stuff I'm hearing lately.

The last time the Panthers went 3-0 (which they did and are 4-0 now too), they went to the Super Bowl.

The last time the Steelers had the toughest schedule, which they do now, they went to the Super Bowl.

I could see my dream Super Bowl this year! I kid, I kid, I don't think it's really that likely. :P Steelers are way more likely to make it though.

Really? I think the Steelers are more in jeopardy of not making the playoffs at this point which would naturally impact their Super Bowl chances. I don't really like the odds of the Panthers as the NFC champions, but once you get in the playoffs all you need is a game or two...

Really? The Steelers are definitely the better team to me, even with a couple key injuries and a suspended receiver. They just got too many weapons and depth on offense, and their defense has been stepping up a good bit. The Panthers got a good defense too, but it couldn't stop an offense like the Steelers, even with Luke Kuechly in it. And Cam Newton doesn't have many reliable offensive weapons because of injuries. Greg Olsen, Jonathan Stewart, maybe Ted Ginn Jr. right now, that's about it.

Besides, Ben isn't going to be out the whole season or anything, and Bryant gets to come back to the Steelers next week.

If the Steelers lose their next 4 games or so without Ben, 2-6 will be a pretty impossible hole. They were pretty limited in the passing game without Vick so it seems like a definite possibility.

WE JUST RE-SIGNED DONALD BROWN WHAT THE FUCCCCCKKKKKKKKK......

Also we get Steelers on a rest week then Green Bay on a short week...fuck our schedule....MAYBE WE'LL PULL LAST YEAR SEATTLE, AND BEAT A TEAM WE'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BEAT AND GET GATES HIS 100TH TD.

We'll be getting a lot of people back from injury so we'll be in a MUCH better form against the Steelers. But it'll be tough to contain Bell, and your pass rush could demolish Rivers.

Edited by ~Summer~

Vick will be more used to our offense too. He did well with what little time he's had already. This is why I'm not all that concerned anymore about Ben being out. I've got confidence that we can get some Vick-tories! :D

AB also looked just as good as he always is with a different QB. Sure, he dropped that TD pass (which might've been due to Vick being left-handed. My mom said the ball spins in the other direction with a left-handed thrower, and that can affect how you catch it. I saw that she was right, the ball DOES spin the other way when thrown with the left hand rather than the right), but he beat out Jimmy Smith for it, and he still made some other good plays.

Edited by Anacybele

Vick will get worse... He had a case of the fumbles. He was also pretty willing to take sacks the other day and in general he's not durable. I don't think he's gonna do much until Ben returns on the 25th that would give me hope.

More time to get used to the system also means more time for others to watch the tape and Vick is a one read guy generally.