2017 NFL Playoffs - Super Bowl LI Confirmed! Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots!

Lord Raven

The Bills are blowing the game courtesy to their relentless penalties, but I swear I have a gut feeling that the Giants are going to throw this game. I could finally win my second fantasy match (I need a Giants win) unless Colin Kaepernick decides to throw another 4 Int.

I hope they throw this game. Tyrod needs to really step up and jump start this inept offence.

THE THROW IS ON! 1st and 20!

Edited by Life

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? Seriously? You must not have heard of a sport called rugby then. Rugby is exactly like football, except there are no helmets or pads. THAT is a cruel, bloody, and violent sport.

as someone that has played football and is currently playing rugby--they're very different. both are pretty violent, though.

Yeah, I did know that both were violent. I've not seen much of rugby though, only heard comparisons to American football, so I guess I know less here than I thought.

Anyway, Josh Norman picks it off a second time (that guy's having quite a day. Why can't the Steelers have DBs like him?), and SuperCam just threw a TD pass to Ted Ginn Jr.! He's looking decent. I thought the Panthers had no real receivers anymore, but this guy is getting better. They'll actually have a passing game once Kelvin Benjamin and Jerricho Cotchery are back (next season for the former... But still). At this point, Tampa's getting blown out. lol

Edited by Anacybele

We finally drive down the field, get dumped for a major loss on 2nd to give 3rd and 12, can't convert and Carpenter misses the lay-up.

This team drives me insane. It's been doing this to me for 15 years and they still won't stop. Just give me a W, please.

Good game with the Jets at London, am happy about this win.

All of my other picks for this week are doing well so far, barring the Eagles and Bills as of right now, but I'm hopeful for them to turn it around.

Turnover on downs at the Giants 1? REALLY?!

This team drives me up the wall.

TOUCHDOWN! THIRD TIME IS THE CHARM!

Edited by Life

Panthers remain undefeated to keep up with the Falcons! But now I dread when they have to go against them...

Jags and Colts going into OT, that's interesting. I don't think I've seen two games go into OT in one week.

The highlight of the Giants Bills game was probably Dixon jumping that guy.

Edit: Jags and Colts in OT? That is surprising. I figured the Colts would take care of them pretty easily.

As a Patriots fan in the 2015-16 NFL season, you would not believe the crap I am getting by people. Can you relate, chococoke?

Edited by TheAssassinMercenary

Yeah, so true. And the Colts were without Luck too.

The Bengals won again too, of course... Man, it's going to take a lot of work if the Steelers want to win the division now. They went from being the favorites to just being kind of a mess at this point. But I don't think anyone expected them to have kicker problems or lose Ben (and Pouncey) to injury.

WE HAVE A LEAD ON OFFENSE FOR ONCE! WE HAVE A LEAD ON OFFENSE FOR ONCE!

Keenan Allen pulling that 28-yard Touchdown was a thing of beauty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unT16oxIrJ4

EDIT: Video playback on other websites is disabled :c.

Edited by ~Summer~

I dunno what happened. Maybe I haven't been following him before this past season but I remember he scored like 4 FGs against us in 2011 and he nailed some 50+ yarders last year.

Could also be coaching. Makes you wonder if Greg Roman's (very convoluted) system was the only thing masking his flaws - that he's not a particularly good pocket passer.

Such a Browns way to lose.

We missed the game winning kick only to get a re-kick because the Browns were offsides.

Lambo can kick, but I think he recognized the blocker so he tried to curve it into the uprights which is why it was barely off the mark.

Which is also a Chargers and Lions way to lose.

Edited by ~Summer~