Dawn of the First Empire Strikes Black and White Solid V: The Phantom Chrono Trek Into Friday on Elm Street Fantasy VII: Future Past With A Vengeance

riariadne

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##Vote: Crysta

This is a numbers claim that was hooked on N1, a night with no kills in it. There was only one other possible source of a no kill on that night, so even if this turns out to be a ML everyone involved with the failing kill becomes functionally confirmed town.

Another night's worth of actions should make coming up with tomorrow's lynch easier, hopefully.

SO REIN JUST INFORMED ME OF THIS

guess who had a BPV hit last night.

Isn't this what happened that night? If I was blocked as you say, then this wasn't me.

I know Eukyld seemed convinced there was an SK, but there being only one kill in two night phases seems to be a stretch. Whatever the one unaligned guy is, it's a pretty shitty SK or not an SK.

Poly may have been hit (or may be scum faking it idk) but I don't see why the mafia would bother shooting Poly in the first place and it definitely wasn't a vig shot.

I'm assuming the neutral is hostile at this point considering they haven't talked to me (but if you aren't, make yourself known) and more kills tend to blocked in OC due to coordination anyway, provided that nobody is moling the town.

I'm still open to people talking to me about alternatives at this point because this really isn't a certain lynch, but this is the best that I can come up with at the moment.

Why not Poly? I imagine not everyone knew what he was (I certainly wasn't, admittedly).

I wish I could offer proof that I did nothing on both nights (because there's nothing I can do, not because I was blocked), but... ugh.

actually it would make more sense if it was a SK hit versus a group who had a greater likelihood of finding out if he claimed to people.

i can only guess at how they managed to botch not one but two nights gj

what was the reasoning behind the earlier scorri votes? blitzy?

crysta, who do you want to lynch?

you're just defending yourself without really offering up any alternative; it looks kind of panicky to me

I'll vote tomorrow morning; not sure what the votals are at and I'm too tired to check

Blitz wanted stuff to happen and wanted to get me doing stuff. Then he told Paper to vote me. And then he told me to talk to Paper about why he was voting me. They apparently aren't very good at reaction tests.

crysta, who do you want to lynch?

you're just defending yourself without really offering up any alternative; it looks kind of panicky to me

I'll vote tomorrow morning; not sure what the votals are at and I'm too tired to check

i was asking about the scorri vote reasoning in case it was a legitimate alternative, but that does sound like something blitz would do.

has summer kay done much of anything? i know she wasn't present much in the eukyld lynch. in fact i don't think she's voted at all. maybe a derped night action was the cause of n1's confusion.

I'LL BE THE ISLAND

##vote: Kay

There was no real reason to shoot Poly because he barely did anything in the first cycle of the game, and him being shot because people knew that he was a BPV makes even less sense.

There was no real reason to shoot Poly because he barely did anything in the first cycle of the game, and him being shot because people knew that he was a BPV makes even less sense.

I concur, about the latter more than the former.

Because if what he's saying is true and he did get hit, obviously someone thought he was shootworthy, though it is unlikely it was a scum hit.

for some reason I thought it was like 6 votes to hammer

##Vote: Crysta

the Kay vote is pretty much just voting for someone inactive when they're just as likely to be inactive town as inactive scum? I don't even see any PoE between different inactive people. Her Poly thoughts in the last few posts feel weird too, like she's trying to push him really subtly without committing to anything. I'm not sure where she's going with it?

won't be here for phase end

You all agree that Crysta is overpowered and force him to go back to being a hidden boss character.

Crysta, you are Akuma, The United Master of the Fist.

+"I am Akuma, and I will teach you the meaning of pain!"

+One of the most powerful characters in the Street Fighter world, you use the Satsui no Hado to improve your fighting skill on your path to become the strongest. The Satsui no Hado gives immense power at the cost of being willing to do anything to win, even murder. In your debut in Street Fighter II Turbo, you were a secret and obscenely broken boss character, and reprise a similar role in later games in the series, only fighting those who complete hidden challenges. You have teamed up with other mighty warriors in an attempt to be more active in seeking out strong fighters, instead of just sorta waiting around for a while.

+You have the ability to teleport using your Ashura Senku special move, surprising anyone. As such, when sent on your teams factional kill, you will not show up as visiting.

+Your first Ultra Combo, Wrath of the Raging Demon, is so immensely powerful it cant be stopped by normal blocks (jumping may be another story). Once, you may respond to this role PM "Night X: Die one thousand deaths, USER!" If you are using the mafia nightkill, you will be unable to be stopped by any kind of outside interference whatsoever.

+Your search for strong foes has allowed you to ascertain the numerical breakdown of teams in this game. There are 12 members of The Valiant, 5 members of The United, and one Solo player not aligned with either.

+You are aligned with The United and win if you eliminate all threats to your faction, or this is in some way inevitable.

Yeah yeah, full votals later, I'm in a rush to get to work. Y'all got about 45 hours for phase end- 12 PM EST, Thursday May 28th. It is now Night 3.