Dawn of the First Empire Strikes Black and White Solid V: The Phantom Chrono Trek Into Friday on Elm Street Fantasy VII: Future Past With A Vengeance

riariadne

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##unvote

can someone please explain what's going on? I don't really want to be lynched

Uh, why are you guys voting for Euklyd? SB, I assume you have some reason to think he's scum and you're trying to act as a Town Leader, but could you at least elaborate on your reasons for lynching Euklyd?

okay can we hold off on some stuff for a bit

I can at least partial claim, since a fullclaim would endanger some other(s)

> doesn't wanna be lynched

> votes himself

but sure lets entertain this

that was an unvote!

Uh, why are you guys voting for Euklyd? SB, I assume you have some reason to think he's scum and you're trying to act as a Town Leader, but could you at least elaborate on your reasons for lynching Euklyd?

Refer to this:

##Vote Euklyd

SHEEP THE GUILTY BOYS

What more explanation do you want, Proto?

okay can we hold off on some stuff for a bit

I can at least partial claim, since a fullclaim would endanger some other(s)

that was an unvote!

oh wait SB is town leader

##vote: euklyd

looks like a vote to me

okay I'm going over SB's head here

I'm a JoaT (1x rolecop / [other stuff]) and I scanned a certain player as a non-standard alignment cop last night

as in, not a regular old vanilla cop, but they make no sense as anything but town

and I spoke to them about ~stuff~

"hey I scanned you as <type of cop>, so I'm like certain you're town, here's my claim"

and then I corroborated their claim to SB and Blitz like I was asked to

fast forward a few hours and SB votes for me

and I ask him what the hell is going on and eventually he tells me there's ANOTHER COP that claims to have gotten an alignment-based guilty on me

this is kind of vague but the person I scanned doesn't want me to out their name or gender (obv) or even the specific type of cop they are

so

[5/21/15, 12:07:17 AM] SB: anyway bye

[5/21/15, 12:07:24 AM] Eukatastrophe: wait dammit

also SB sucks

Refer to this:

What more explanation do you want, Proto?

Why does SB think Euklyd is scum?

I'm not quite happy that some people decided to assume that SB is Town and chose to claim to him and report their results, but even if SB were Town, he should have a definite reasoning behind the lynch. He hasn't provided any explanation, which is really weird, and not enough for me to vote.

Blitz seems pretty convinced that SB is the reason that there were no kills last night

so unless SB convinced his scumbuddies to no-kill for towncred then I don't see SB being scum?

and then I unvoted!

wonderful

why do that when town leader is voting you unless you thought you were caught? doesn't sound like a good time for self-voting for funsies

so there's three cops? really?

Why does SB think Euklyd is scum?

I'm not quite happy that some people decided to assume that SB is Town and chose to claim to him and report their results, but even if SB were Town, he should have a definite reasoning behind the lynch. He hasn't provided any explanation, which is really weird, and not enough for me to vote.

Yeah what formina said. SB isn't 100% town. He really isn't.

wonderful

why do that when town leader is voting you unless you thought you were caught? doesn't sound like a good time for self-voting for funsies

so there's three cops? really?

You really shouldn't state stuff like that in thread.

crysta what the fuck

are you CC-ing?

We should stop talking about that.

I'm a JoaT (1x rolecop / [other stuff]) and I scanned a certain player as a non-standard alignment cop last night

and I ask him what the hell is going on and eventually he tells me there's ANOTHER COP that claims to have gotten an alignment-based guilty on me

Are you saying your own investigatable alignment changes when you investigate someone?