SF Hunger Games cont. ~ Game Over

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MAN TONIGHT SUCKED

but I handed in my three week notice \o/

but tomorrow I will be going to my brother's graduation at 1:30pm (EST/GMT-5 of course~), that game will probably be real late but unfortunately I can't promise a time because I don't know how tomorrow will go

so for now, I guess at least know it will start tomorrow night~

I kinda like showing this off early to give people time to see who they're with and make posts like "ALRIGHT ___ LET'S DO THIS" so before I am gone

hIh6D.png

it just makes me think of the brick wall, the images are just all so pretty together~ I love using avatars ^o^ even if that makes for more screenshots ^o^ on a laptop monitor ^o^

Uguuuuuuuuuu now returning after being at a pizza hut with horribly slow service, this is so so late

I'm not even sure if I should be starting a game this late, I just might have to postpone it AGAIN ;n;

But I really don't want to do that again so I'm super conflicted

............. I guess for now I can check real quick how many people are around?

Siiiiigh well the more I wait for opinions the later it gets and I'm just super worn out from today (and I didn't think to bring water with me so I'm suuuuuuuuper dehydrated and have the hugest headache ;n;) so I guess I'll just do this tomorrow instead

I will aim for 2pm then I suppose

Edited by Freohr Datia

Siiiiigh well the more I wait for opinions the later it gets and I'm just super worn out from today (and I didn't think to bring water with me so I'm suuuuuuuuper dehydrated and have the hugest headache ;n;) so I guess I'll just do this tomorrow instead

I will aim for 2pm then I suppose

oh noooooo not a headache ;n;

rest well fre

Oh noooooooooooo

WELL I don't even HAVE to do it at that time though~!

And you got shoved out of the last game because I missed Jedi ;u;

I could instead go for 7:00pm, that'll PROBABLY end up a time I will already have had dinner

Don't base it around me, because EST and HST don't play nicely (that's a 6 hour difference, so 7 PM EST = 1 PM HST = still at work, and won't get home much before midnight EST, and that's way too late). The only time I'm on during week nights is most of the continental US is asleep. THANKS DST!

Otherwise, weekends. :P: