Are you going digital or physical for this game?

HeartTranquil

Physical. Unless they put Camilla's artwork on the back of the box and it's more than waist up (I REALLY don't want to look at it more than I absolutely have to).

Also, for those who plan to download, Awakening was 1.05 gigabytes, so expect something similiar. And an interesting note while I'm at it: 3DS carts are available in 4 and 8 gigabyte versions to developers; the later is rarely ever needed, however. Since Awakening is only a tad over one gigabyte, and a good chunk of that is the game engine, mechanics, and such, both routes should be under two gigabytes combined.

Physical. Unless they put Camilla's artwork on the back of the box and it's more than waist up (I REALLY don't want to look at it more than I absolutely have to).

Also, for those who plan to download, Awakening was 1.05 gigabytes, so expect something similiar. And an interesting note while I'm at it: 3DS carts are available in 4 and 8 gigabyte versions to developers; the later is rarely ever needed, however. Since Awakening is only a tad over one gigabyte, and a good chunk of that is the game engine, mechanics, and such, both routes should be under two gigabytes combined.

How much space do the cinematics take though? It looks like (though it might be just marketing tricks of course) that there's a lot more cinematics this time around.

Honestly, it depends on how the game is released over here what I'll do. Physical is my preference, but if there's some bundle being released I'd be fine going digital. If we do get a Pokemon-esque two version deal over here, it will be tempting to not just buy both, but then I also want to have it all in one place and I don't think it will work like that.

You can. I started on a 2, swapped to 8, and now I have a 16,

Max memory size of supported SD cards is 32 GB, which I plan on upgrading to soon. I just hope that I don't lose my Pokemon Shuffle save data as many people who did system transfers to their New 3DS XL system lost their save data for that freemium game.

Physical. The boxart for this is beautiful (I'm looking at you, Nohr path).

And boxes for 3ds are so cute! Yeah, 3ds is my first handheld. I only had home consoles up until recently.

It all depends. If there's a physical bundle that comes out release, or near-release I'm going with that. If the bundle comes too far from release date then I'll get whatever path I choose at the time physically and the other paths digitally. I'm thinking about buying a Japanese version and if I do, I'll probaably do that digitally. This is assuming of course the NoA release is going the same route as the Japanese games.

If NoA follows Japan's selling strategy, I'll buy one physical and then buy the other version digitally.

Edited by lilin08